• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• Episode Six of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode continues our exploration of the new stories, and in our discussion segment we tackle more of the planning process!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Comic Kanto Teen Mon Slinky's Yellow Nuzlocke Run

Thread Description
Updates M/W/F!

Garnet

Hater of the Monty Hall Problem
Artist
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 2, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
They/He
Pokémon Type
Dark, Psychic
Pokédex Entry
A strange Pokémon that claims to be both an artist and writer, yet almost never has any work to show for either.
Hmm, DNA experimentation... Now, that's pretty clearly in reference to Mew and Mewtwo, but additionally! The fact that it's the starter Pikachu, of all Pokemon, which has no changes to its DNA despite their testing is pretty fitting, considering it can't evolve in-game either :0 Little nod to that mechanic, perhaps? Either way: Eyes emoji @ lore

Krisantyne

oh no
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 10, 2019
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
she
Pokémon Type
Water
Pokédex Entry
This Pokémon clings to Sharpedo and shares in its prosperity. When its Sharpedo is attacked, Krisantyne will fight alongside it!
That psychic effect is SO cool! With the strong colour palette and the blank eyes and the hair flying up it looks extremely powerful!

slinkyarts

Kanto League Champion
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Apr 29, 2020
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Dark, Ghost
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
IS THAT ARTEMIS LORE I SPOT 👀
This page is gorgeous, I love the switch in the color palette and how well it reflects the tone. I know the contents of this page aren't very happy but Artemis is just, so cute and I love seeing him again. Please rescue my fluffy little Pikachu son
IT COULD JUST BE ARTEMIS LORE INDEED
Ah my gosh thanks!! I try to make sure my colours and effects add to the overall tone so I'm glad they do <3 I mean at least when he's going through rough times Artemis is keeping his fluffy cute quality in order

Ooooo Artemis connected to team rocket genetic experiments that aren't just limited to mew(two). Delicious plot om nom nom
Tastey plot indeed >D

unown aren't native to kanto which means the experiments that were being performed were...

to open uh, country borders
tO oPeN bOrDeRs pFT HAHAAH

Hmm, DNA experimentation... Now, that's pretty clearly in reference to Mew and Mewtwo, but additionally! The fact that it's the starter Pikachu, of all Pokemon, which has no changes to its DNA despite their testing is pretty fitting, considering it can't evolve in-game either :0 Little nod to that mechanic, perhaps? Either way: Eyes emoji @ lore
Oof look at your sharp eyes you're too good at this game of plot foreshadowing and hints, can't hide anything lmao. It just might be a nod to that mechanic indeed ohohoho

That psychic effect is SO cool! With the strong colour palette and the blank eyes and the hair flying up it looks extremely powerful!
Aaah thank you!!! My favourite thing to colour and effectualise is def the psychic abilities :D

-

Another day another page woo!

Can be read here for easy catch-up, or just click this 062 link and be on your way uwuwu

oliviamakesanart

yee to the haw
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jan 19, 2020
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Dragon
Pokédex Entry
Obsessed with cowboy hats
OOOO JUST WHEN I THINK THE REVEALS CANT GET MORE INTERESTING-
I love how you stylized Mew into a lanky cat and how they put their paws over Artemis' mouth to keep him quiet. And the textures of this page looks so good just gosh this comic is so pretty to look at.
I'm terrible at deciphering Unnown, but I wanted to try and take a crack at what Mew is saying? Might've gotten something wrong but it was a lot of fun and the hints have me 👀
"YOURE PAIN WAS NOT IN VAIN, I PROMISE YOU THIS. BUT YOUR TIME IS NOT NOW, FORGET AND RETURN"

Riboo

Conqueror of the Azalea Gym
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 24, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pokémon Type
Electric
Whoever harmed my deadchu boi (Yeah I'm claimin' him, WHAT?!) is gonna get pounded right in the throat. >:V

Empty Sun

that's right, buttholes
Artist
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 22, 2019
Nature
Impish
Pokémon Type
Normal, ???
Pokédex Entry
It might eat you. It might your relatives.
mew made a grammar error did they never go to primary school

is joke im sorry

Inksword

Conqueror of the Vermillion Gym
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Apr 9, 2020
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
Bug, Normal
I do love the way you draw mew, making it look a little less... fetus like than the original disign. It does ALSO however look like there's definitely been some hoaxes of people shaving their pikachu and taking blurry photos and saying it's mew. Artemis and Mew got similar bone structures yo (maybe it's on purpose 'cause of the connection?)

Also heck ye the pokemon being the one connected to the local legendary instead of the trainer? I'm so HYPE for all these plot pages you've been dropping DANG.

slinkyarts

Kanto League Champion
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Apr 29, 2020
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Dark, Ghost
OOOO JUST WHEN I THINK THE REVEALS CANT GET MORE INTERESTING-
I love how you stylized Mew into a lanky cat and how they put their paws over Artemis' mouth to keep him quiet. And the textures of this page looks so good just gosh this comic is so pretty to look at.
I'm terrible at deciphering Unnown, but I wanted to try and take a crack at what Mew is saying? Might've gotten something wrong but it was a lot of fun and the hints have me 👀
"YOURE PAIN WAS NOT IN VAIN, I PROMISE YOU THIS. BUT YOUR TIME IS NOT NOW, FORGET AND RETURN"
Aaah thanks!! I had fun cartooning our little original legendary into a lanky cat child :D Plus I'm glad the psychic textures paid off and were easy on the eyes haha <3
You are spot on with the deciphering! To the point I!!! Have realized!!! I used!!!! The wrong!!! YOUR!!!!! Instant regret but we all live with our mistakes haha

Whoever harmed my deadchu boi (Yeah I'm claimin' him, WHAT?!) is gonna get pounded right in the throat. >:V

look at that you touched little deadchus deadheart

mew made a grammar error did they never go to primary school

is joke im sorry
hOW DID I MISS THAT IN MY PROOF READ DAMNIT UNKNOWN STOP BEING DIFFICULT TO SPELL AND READ

I do love the way you draw mew, making it look a little less... fetus like than the original disign. It does ALSO however look like there's definitely been some hoaxes of people shaving their pikachu and taking blurry photos and saying it's mew. Artemis and Mew got similar bone structures yo (maybe it's on purpose 'cause of the connection?)

Also heck ye the pokemon being the one connected to the local legendary instead of the trainer? I'm so HYPE for all these plot pages you've been dropping DANG.
Haha thanks XD I imagine when mew first came about they were all fetus-y but its been some time since their immaculate conception into the pokeverse i can and WILL draw them differently. you could be onto something you can also NOT be onto something the world may never know (until more updates that is lmao)

tHANK pls appreciate my plot that tries its best haha

Dschubba

Has forgotten she's a diurnal creature.
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 13, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Female
Pokémon Type
Bug, Normal
Finally got around to binge reading all of this and I'm just high-key hooked now! Man...seeing just how miserably Artemis died is an uppercut in the heart, talk about someone being in dire need of some comeuppance :O

And it's okay, Art, those legendaries, they love being cryptic, it's their cryptic bread and mysterious butter~

apawture

😔
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 7, 2020
Nature
Timid
Pronouns
he/him/his
Pokémon Type
Fire, Fairy
Pokédex Entry
might actually be a sandshrew. or vulpix
mew being just a sphynx cat with some psychic powers is the best mew that has ever existed

slinkyarts

Kanto League Champion
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Apr 29, 2020
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Dark, Ghost
Finally got around to binge reading all of this and I'm just high-key hooked now! Man...seeing just how miserably Artemis died is an uppercut in the heart, talk about someone being in dire need of some comeuppance :O

And it's okay, Art, those legendaries, they love being cryptic, it's their cryptic bread and mysterious butter~
Aaah glad ya've been enjoying it yes!! Artemis will prolly get revenge for his little gruesome demise. Prolly.

also how did u know that mew loves their bread n butter n tea jam packed with myserty and crypticness

mew being just a sphynx cat with some psychic powers is the best mew that has ever existed
PFFT I MEAN UR NOT WRONG THAT IS WHAT MY MEW IS

Bug

👉😎👉
Administrator
Artist
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 13, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Bug, Cute
Pokédex Entry
oh fuck oh shit my dots...............................................................................................................................
Mew actually looking like mewtwo is giving me life. ON THE OTHER HAND. This flashback is DESTROYING me.

Garnet

Hater of the Monty Hall Problem
Artist
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 2, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
They/He
Pokémon Type
Dark, Psychic
Pokédex Entry
A strange Pokémon that claims to be both an artist and writer, yet almost never has any work to show for either.
Your Mew design is giving me life hey TPC??? Hey GF??? Hire this mans please and thank

Also I am Here for the psychic effects and stuff on this page??? It's otherworldly in the perfect way for this situation. Like, if I died and met god and they wiped my memories? I'd honestly be disappointed now if it didn't come with an aesthetic like this. @ god you better be taking Notes!!!

slinkyarts

Kanto League Champion
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Apr 29, 2020
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Dark, Ghost
Mew actually looking like mewtwo is giving me life. ON THE OTHER HAND. This flashback is DESTROYING me.
PFT ENJOY ARTEMIS' MIND
also mew would like a word with u excuse

Your Mew design is giving me life hey TPC??? Hey GF??? Hire this mans please and thank

Also I am Here for the psychic effects and stuff on this page??? It's otherworldly in the perfect way for this situation. Like, if I died and met god and they wiped my memories? I'd honestly be disappointed now if it didn't come with an aesthetic like this. @ god you better be taking Notes!!!
GF HIRE ME AND I SWEAR I WONT MAKE ANYTHING TOO GAY

aaah thanks!!! i have a lot of fun with effects and textures, specially when it comes to psychic abilities so its always a pay off when it works :D

slinkyarts

Kanto League Champion
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Apr 29, 2020
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Dark, Ghost
Another day another page!

Can be read here for easy catch-up, or this 063 link will do just fine if you are huzzah

Riboo

Conqueror of the Azalea Gym
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 24, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pokémon Type
Electric
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASP, MY FISH BOI, IS IT HIS TIME?!

; ^; so sad he can't even swim???? WHAT ; o;

Dschubba

Has forgotten she's a diurnal creature.
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 13, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Female
Pokémon Type
Bug, Normal
Long have we waited: the fish. Has SNAPPED. Turning the general area into Lake of Rage 2 :v:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)