• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• Episode Six of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode continues our exploration of the new stories, and in our discussion segment we tackle more of the planning process!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Comic Kanto Teen Mon Slinky's Yellow Nuzlocke Run

Thread Description
Updates M/W/F!

slinkyarts

Kanto League Champion
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Apr 29, 2020
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Dark, Ghost
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm ready to toss down all the needed sacrifices for our local fish to fuckin' ELEVATE to that next level and kick some bitch ass while being precious and amazing all in one.
Peddleton is taking sacrifices and praise for his elevation, everyone please line up and give the fish child your donations

yeah that's what team rocket is known for using not rats or likes snakes or piles of sludge but butterflies
i'm going to rip his pickle off
rIP HIS PICKLE OFF I AM SP IT TI N G

You know what? I was gonna make fun of that assumption that Team Rocket would use a Butterfree but it turns out there was a single instance of official media in which not only a Team Rocket member, but the group's LEADER, was seen owning a Butterfree.

Still pretty Bad odds, but it's somehow not zero.
hOH I DID NOT SEE THAT COMING. Garnet ur skills of investigation are scary but in a good way. 10/10 good find.

EraOfThirteen

Disaster Gremlin
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 3, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
They/Them
Pokémon Type
Water, Bug
Pokédex Entry
It is known for rambling at the slightest opportunity. It is almost always seen holding and fiddling with random objects.
just caught up and im really liking this nuz so far! the characters are all really fun and i love the art style ^^

slinkyarts

Kanto League Champion
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Apr 29, 2020
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Dark, Ghost
just caught up and im really liking this nuz so far! the characters are all really fun and i love the art style ^^
Eeey glad ya like it so far! :D My characters and art certainly do try haha

Inksword

Conqueror of the Vermillion Gym
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Apr 9, 2020
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
Bug, Normal
Aaaaaa why haven't I been receiving notifications for this! TRAGEDY! Omg so many explosions and fire and YESSS PSYCHICS I love it when people bring psychics into the plot I have some planned out for my own it's such an interesting corner of the pokemon lore.

slinkyarts

Kanto League Champion
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Apr 29, 2020
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Dark, Ghost
Aaaaaa why haven't I been receiving notifications for this! TRAGEDY! Omg so many explosions and fire and YESSS PSYCHICS I love it when people bring psychics into the plot I have some planned out for my own it's such an interesting corner of the pokemon lore.
The truest tragedy of them ALL!! The explosions and fire and psychics are here to say "hey slinky have fun drawing us thanks". Aah thanks! I simply adore the manga and the first gen had so much psychic fun i simply couldn't NOT add them in haha also oh?? ima have to check out yours when the time comes then 8D

-

Another page another day wee

Can be read here for easy catch up, or if you are, just click this little 060 link and you're in the clear haha

Riboo

Conqueror of the Azalea Gym
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 24, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pokémon Type
Electric
El's worry warms my heart just like the psychic fire must have warmed dead chu into a wholly second death v -v<3

Bug

👉😎👉
Administrator
Artist
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 13, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Bug, Cute
Pokédex Entry
oh fuck oh shit my dots...............................................................................................................................
“ANOTHER Psychic”
CALLED IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEEEEEEW IT. Oh my god that feels SO satisfying, this is good payoff.

oliviamakesanart

yee to the haw
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jan 19, 2020
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Dragon
Pokédex Entry
Obsessed with cowboy hats
"Another Psychic" OOOOOOOOOOO
I just love the pacing of this scene. There's a lot going on and a lot of information being revealed, but it's paced so perfectly that each reveal and action has enough time to sink in and is easy to follow while keeping the reader on the edge of their seat.
https://deviantart.com%2Foliviamakesanart%2Fart%2Fa-boy-and-his-dino-846350883 I was itching to draw Elle and Slinky for a while! I think I miiiight've drawn Elle a bit too tall but I hope this is okay!

Empty Sun

that's right, buttholes
Artist
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 22, 2019
Nature
Impish
Pokémon Type
Normal, ???
Pokédex Entry
It might eat you. It might your relatives.
"do not get injured again. it is a hassle and while i will forcefully remove the cause it does not mean that too is not also a hassle"

slinkyarts

Kanto League Champion
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Apr 29, 2020
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Dark, Ghost
El's worry warms my heart just like the psychic fire must have warmed dead chu into a wholly second death v -v<3
idgdthy tHE PHYSIC FIRE MUST HAVE WAMRED DEAD CHYE INTO A WHOLLY SECOND DEATH I HAVE L O S T I T

“ANOTHER Psychic”
CALLED IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEEEEEEW IT. Oh my god that feels SO satisfying, this is good payoff.
>v> >V> IM GLAD THE PAYOFF WAS TASTEY HUZZAH

"Another Psychic" OOOOOOOOOOO
I just love the pacing of this scene. There's a lot going on and a lot of information being revealed, but it's paced so perfectly that each reveal and action has enough time to sink in and is easy to follow while keeping the reader on the edge of their seat.
https://deviantart.com%2Foliviamakesanart%2Fart%2Fa-boy-and-his-dino-846350883 I was itching to draw Elle and Slinky for a while! I think I miiiight've drawn Elle a bit too tall but I hope this is okay!
ooooOOOHHHHHH LOOK IT MY CHILDREN!!!!!!! OH ITS SO CUTE!! LOOK AT MAMA ELL WITH HER FUCKING STUPID HUMAN S O N OH THIS IS SO PERFECT AND CUTE AND AMAZING!!!!!!! also you drew ell at her perfect heigh, shes a very large nidoqueen at 6"0 with slinky being a tiny dork of 5"4 lmao

also thank i try hard to make my comic at the very least dECENT and easy to follow ;;v;;

"do not get injured again. it is a hassle and while i will forcefully remove the cause it does not mean that too is not also a hassle"

angry momma ell is my favourite ell

apawture

😔
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 7, 2020
Nature
Timid
Pronouns
he/him/his
Pokémon Type
Fire, Fairy
Pokédex Entry
might actually be a sandshrew. or vulpix
hi hello i have caught up after forgetting to check notifs for this for a while (also ive rewatched atla over the last few days and. im sorry but slinky is just green sokka)

slinkyarts

Kanto League Champion
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Apr 29, 2020
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Dark, Ghost
hi hello i have caught up after forgetting to check notifs for this for a while (also ive rewatched atla over the last few days and. im sorry but slinky is just green sokka)
SlInKy Is JuSt GrEeN sOkKa​

Garnet

Hater of the Monty Hall Problem
Artist
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 2, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
They/He
Pokémon Type
Dark, Psychic
Pokédex Entry
A strange Pokémon that claims to be both an artist and writer, yet almost never has any work to show for either.
somebody get slinky a boomerang

Inksword

Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Apr 9, 2020
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
Bug, Normal
That's it. That's just how you train metapod. Channel your inner sokka

slinkyarts

Kanto League Champion
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Apr 29, 2020
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Dark, Ghost
That's it. That's just how you train metapod. Channel your inner sokka
the imagery of metapods being flung into the air is hitting me so hard im -

-

Another day another page, and this one is a tad... dark. Woops.

Can be read here for easy catch-up, or if you are, wowie gee look at this 061 link.

oliviamakesanart

yee to the haw
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jan 19, 2020
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Dragon
Pokédex Entry
Obsessed with cowboy hats
IS THAT ARTEMIS LORE I SPOT 👀
This page is gorgeous, I love the switch in the color palette and how well it reflects the tone. I know the contents of this page aren't very happy but Artemis is just, so cute and I love seeing him again. Please rescue my fluffy little Pikachu son

Inksword

Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Apr 9, 2020
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
Bug, Normal
Ooooo Artemis connected to team rocket genetic experiments that aren't just limited to mew(two). Delicious plot om nom nom

Empty Sun

that's right, buttholes
Artist
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 22, 2019
Nature
Impish
Pokémon Type
Normal, ???
Pokédex Entry
It might eat you. It might your relatives.
unown aren't native to kanto which means the experiments that were being performed were...

to open uh, country borders

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)