• Ash has been all over the news lately and this site is no exception! Check out Ashes to Ashes, the latest featured run!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes recieving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our new Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • Happy tapaversary, Guest! It's been about a year since the Tapatalk Takeover; if you'd like to make a donation to us to celebrate the fact that we tapped out of that site, please click here.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about the new Critique Level Tags!
  • The second episode of Nuzlocke City Radio is here! Tune in for our discussion on the history and analysis of gijinkas, catch up on the biggest forum news, and we finally settle the score between Team Aqua and Team Magma in The Debatelockers!

Fun Show me your pets!

Thread Description
Bonus points for hamsters, no bias

Bug

My mind is racing but my feet just move too slow
Tech Team
🌱Featurer
🎇Contributor
Artist
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 13, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Bug, Cute
Pokédex Entry
oh fuck oh shit my dots...............................................................................................................................
It's only natural that as a fan community centered around collecting creatures that we have quite a few creatures ourselves.

So, I wanna see those pets!!

I won't post all of mine at once, but here is one of my many:

This is Wickett, my first pet. She was a feral kitten I adopted... Almost three years ago now, I guess? I love her so much!

Faleep

Your local Non-binary ace Fox
Artist
Writer
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pronouns
They/Them
Pokémon Type
Normal, ???
Pokédex Entry
They’re a new discovery, and they seem to be a mixture of outgoing and shy. Loves things related to art and writing. Somehow writes on mobile
I’ve got two dogs and two cats;
Names in order; Harley, Addie, Willow and Tallie
Harley is an old chocolate lab, Addie is a young roughly 2yr old Newfoundland puppy. She’s a barker. A loud borfer.
Tallie is a standoffish cat that only really loves my dad, while willow is very cuddly and loves pets. She’ll come in and cuddle with me so I have a ton of pictures of her compared to the other animals

Fascher

process towards explosion: 26%
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
they/them
Pokémon Type
Water, Flying
Oh yes, let me tell you about my boy Zeus

if you have met me for 5 minutes you have heard me talk about this boy. Zeus is very quiet and very rarely meows (even if he's hungry, instead he just stares at you) but at the same time is incredibly playful (at least for the moment) and is usually dashing around the house and running around outside with his cat buddy in the neighbourhood. He's 9 months old and I freakin adore him.

glancesherlock

Consulting Detective
🌱Featurer
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Lonely
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Dark, Fairy
Pokédex Entry
More than just a bad bitch–I'm a Pintrest lady.
Aww, everyone's babies are so cute! I have a few of my own.

This is Guinness! Our chocolate lab puppy. She's losing the puppy look fast though. She's only five months one, and just look at her! ;;

This is Demi! Our lil rescue with a heart of gold. Cuddliest kitty I've ever had.

And Eevee~ The primadonna of the household. She's pretty and sassy, and she knows it.

Faleep

Your local Non-binary ace Fox
Artist
Writer
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pronouns
They/Them
Pokémon Type
Normal, ???
Pokédex Entry
They’re a new discovery, and they seem to be a mixture of outgoing and shy. Loves things related to art and writing. Somehow writes on mobile
Omg @tentacat i love the pattern on your kitty! It’s so beautiful

SnakeWrangler

Tustom Citle
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 15, 2019
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Water, Poison
I think I have more pictures of Bug's pets than I do my own but I digress

These are my Chihuahuas, Freddie (long-hair) and Rosie (short-hair). They are brother and sister and treated like royalty, because they are royalty.

Alchemy

Au revoir, and thanks for the fish.
Screenshotter
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 17, 2019
Pokémon Type
Dark, Ice
I'm going to restrain myself from literally uploading 40+ cat pictures and post a single one that says the most about mine.

Spectacles

Rule Maker
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 24, 2019
Nature
Jolly
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Fairy
Pokédex Entry
It hides deep inside caves where no light ever reaches it and remains virtually motionless there. ~Pokemon Crystal, entry #52
My dog's name is Rocky! He's actually the family dog, so since I moved out I only see him when I come home to visit (no pet policy at my apartment, sadly).

He has a pretty cool story. Our dog before him passed away very suddenly at 3 years old, and it was a really hard adjustment to not only lose a beloved pet, but to not have any animals in the house at all so suddenly. So we went to an animal shelter the next day to look at dogs. I mentioned to my dad that the only breed I wasn't too keen on getting was a German Shepherd, because one bit me in the face while I was working as a veterinary assistant.

But as soon as I got to the shelter, I knew there was something special about this boy. Turns out, he had been chained to a dog coop outside his whole life, was hardly fed, and had porcupine quills stuck in his paws and neck for who knows how long. AND he had just arrived at the shelter that very day, after being treated the day before at the same emergency vet that we just put our old dog down, on the same exact day.

The second picture of him looking out the car window was the very first picture I ever took of him. We've had him five years now, and he's just the best.

Second

Demon from the World Chalice
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
They / Them
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Ice
Pokédex Entry
This Pokemon is known to wander off mid-conversation, annoying everyone involved.
May I present... Lola and Jax. Lola is the smaller white-labish mutt, and Jax is the very large golden retriever. They are good doggos...

Fullmental

*Fódlan Winds intensifies*
Tech Team
🎇Contributor
Writer
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 13, 2019
That one building with no door for a hero to open.
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Rock, Clever
Pokédex Entry
This Pokemon can sometimes be found meticulously editing and re-editing it's own content, never satisfied with the results.
Just want to let you all know I'm not allowed to have pets, so I will instead live vicariously through all of yours! I'm a sucker for big doggos and active cats. I try not to pick favorites, but damn @Second , Jax is really damn adorable...

Ardomew

Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Normal, Psychic
Pokédex Entry
The Violet Wizard. Passionate about art, food, and games.
He doesn't live with me anymore, but here's my cat Moot(mother calls him Mr. Sexyboots, since his hindlegs are all white).

Aurea

🎇Contributor
Writer
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 9, 2019
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Dragon
Pokédex Entry
This creature is often inadvertently summoned by cute dog pics, Sinnoh content, and fried chicken.
This might be my favorite thread on the whole forum. All of your babies are perfect, aaaaa.

Wanted to take a moment to share my girl, Nova. We adopted her when she was a pup, and she's a boxer/border collie mix. She was rescued from an abusive background, and when we got her she was literally scared of her own shadow, along with everything else. She still has some general anxiety we're working through, but over the past three years she's grown into the sassiest, silliest, most intelligent (we're at upwards of 30+ known commands now, and always learning more) and loving dog I've ever had the pleasure of owning. She's my soul dog, and yes, I'm absolutely your token overly obsessed dog mom. ;w; if you couldn't tell by my rambling.

if you look closely you can see her lil teef 🤓

starmouse

All in service of some implacable "just cause".
Artist
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Impish
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Water, Fairy
Pokédex Entry
This Pokémon is said to be scared of its own shadow. It can often be found sitting in the rain.
did someone say animals thread?!?
I breed rats, with the intention of selectively breeding animals that are friendly and healthy! I also have a ball python and a rabbit. Here is my menagerie (I don't have a lot of recent pics -- haven't had time to get my camera going, boo):
Here is Donovan:

IMG_20180901_134500090_HDR.jpg

Animal ethics spiel -- many people keep ball pythons in highly minimalistic enclosures, but like all snakes, they benefit from (cluttered!) space and enrichment so they can stretch, experience mental stimulus, and gain muscle tone. Donovan spends most of his time hanging out in one of his hides, but likes to roam late at night. I love showing him to people who think they don't like/are indifferent to snakes because they immediately soften up at how sweet and docile he is.

Here is Dandy (Dandelion Jones):

IMG_20170618_161018032.jpg

She is a friendly rabbit and will come zooming around the corner for pats. She is a soft and good girl.

Here are rattos:

20190321_141050.gif
DSC_0065EDITSM.jpg DSC_0083SM.jpg
DSC_0109EDITSM.jpg
I will talk your ear off about rat breeding if you let me. hmu for cool rat facts

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)