• Ash has been all over the news lately and this site is no exception! Check out Ashes to Ashes, the latest featured run!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes recieving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our new Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • Happy tapaversary, Guest! It's been about a year since the Tapatalk Takeover; if you'd like to make a donation to us to celebrate the fact that we tapped out of that site, please click here.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about the new Critique Level Tags!
  • The second episode of Nuzlocke City Radio is here! Tune in for our discussion on the history and analysis of gijinkas, catch up on the biggest forum news, and we finally settle the score between Team Aqua and Team Magma in The Debatelockers!

Fun Serious Shout-outs to the Community

Thread Description
Shout it out, let it all out, etc. Let people know how you feel about them!!

Jimcloud

Administrator
Administrator
🌱Featurer
🎇Contributor
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 13, 2019
Pronouns
they/she
Hey y'all! Somebody mentioned porting over this thread, and I was like ooh, yes. So we're doing that now. Essentially, if you have something good you want to say about someone, go ahead and say it! Like. Just do it, fam, make somebody's day. Feel free to mention them, too. Some people like to do this for, like... post count milestones? Which is all fine and dandy, but me, I don't think you need a reason to go "ay you're a good person" every so often.

So I'll start us off.

@Everyone involved in the pre-move event (which for posterity for those of you coming after this, was something we did to test the forum and make sure all was working as hoped): thank y'all for showing up and making this forum great even before it went public. Love all of you, god bless, it's been great having you.

@Everyone involved in WORKING on the move, thank you so fucking much for all of your help, because this forum looks so great and it's killer and we have y'all to thank here. For people I don't think I'll be specifically shouting out here later, let me @Harrie and @Fullmental and @TechForce and @MacEnhizer and @Aozora . Y'all all MVPs and I really appreciate it.

@Bug : thank you SO much for all of your help and support and shit going into this move, and honestly, just in general. Like, making calls so we can both get in the mood to work on shit? big 👌. And yeah, you've been a rock for me for a while and I really appreciate it, and you keeping my priorities in order. 's real helpful tbh.

@Chess : thank you so so much for looking after everybody, helping them be the best they can be, and generally just... taking care of people and caring. You're such a big light in this community and I'm always so glad to see you here.

@Garish Garchomp : Hey fam, I really appreciate your ability to shoot straight with people while also being considerate of them. It's a real useful skill which I always try and aspire to. And just generally your work ethic is a real inspiration tbh.

@Dustox : hey i really wanna thank you for helping keep me sane through all this LMAO. I'm glad I can go to you when I need to talk, and I'm glad you feel you can do the same. You're a very important friend to me, and I appreciate you a lot.

@Agent Nein : heyyyy. You've done sooo many things big and small to support me and I hope I can be at least as helpful to you as you've been to me. It means so much to me. I love you.

@SnakeWrangler : i really enjoy talking with you, I always like hearing your perspective and of course it is always fun to talk gacha with you. I'm glad to have you in my life.

@Bigredlittlewolf : Believe it or not, I am happy whenever you come into my DMs and ramble about your characters and shit. And I do love all of the work you do for the forums, because it's a lot of good stuff. So thank you for all of that, really. I admire your passion and dedication towards doing what makes you happy.

@Umberoff : Psst. Hey. You. I like you. I love your creative work and talking about shit like that and I always enjoy talking to you. Thanks for listening to me ramble about shit.

@Robo : oh my god talking to you is so much fun. please, you light up my life. You're such a spark of joy any time I talk to you. I'm so glad you're part of this community.

@xj2z9 : We've never really needed words between the two of us, so lemme just say✌ 👌

@Z-nogyroP : hey thanks for talking to me and looking after me. I really appreciate our friendship. ❤

@Bayporeon : Congratulations on being such a gay piece of shit. Sorry, I couldn't help myself, but god bless you. I admire your ability to just feel things so completely purely, it's really incredible. Keep on keepin' on. I have faith in you.

If you opened this expecting to find your name and didn't find it, I'm sorry!! I know SO MANY fucking people across this website and if I sat here shouting out every single one of my friends I would go nuts. I probably still absolutely treasure our friendship. There's just a lot.

Tookie

The Immoral Bard
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Poison, Psychic
Pokédex Entry
This user does not exist. All impressions to the contrary are propaganda pieces and not to be trusted.
shoutout to chess for dealing with my endless cavalcade of thoughtdumping

Squiggy Azalea

a goode boy
🎇Contributor
Screenshotter
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 20, 2019
Nature
Jolly
Pronouns
He
Pokémon Type
Electric, Grass
Pokédex Entry
pizza pasta mamma mia
shoutouts to @Bug for starting this whole forum move project: he's been truly wonderful administrating this move, and the forums as a whole will definitely benefit a lot from it c:

Alchemy

Au revoir, and thanks for the fish.
Screenshotter
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 17, 2019
Pokémon Type
Dark, Ice
Seconding Squig here on this because one shout out isn't enough. @Bug, @Jimcloud, and everyone who was involved: Thank heavens for pulling a miracle and liberating us from that abhorrent hellpit that was Tapatalk. Not going to lie, but expect to get more and more pings here once this place is fully open because everybody who sees this thread will probably be doing it too. You folks just take so much time out of your date and bust ass in order to make this community as comfortable and nice as possible. Like, holy shit, a simple thanks isn't doing it justice but I'm too far away to do a hug.

Okay now onto some personal ones:

@Chess, you humor my stupid thoughts and chatting on a daily basis and I sincerely praise you for your thoughtfulness and overall coolness towards everybody. When you first got your mod balls, I was nodding to myself thinking "about damn time" because you combine compassionate and calmness so well it's amazing. You deserve hella nice things. Really hella nice things.

@Frostmourne, I don't always get to chat with you but holy moly you are amazing as hell. Your writing is S+ tier good, that sense of wit is killer, and you don't take bullshit lightly. If someone is getting grief, you seem to just step in and say "No." and everyone obliges. You're doing great!

@Squiggy Azalea, you are always fun to chat with ever since I got the energy to get involved with this place and so glad we both got placed in Omega (best team). Can I just call you the sibling I always wanted or something?

I have more but I cannot articulate beyond "stream of conscious" right now so idk if half of what I said is going to make sense to you all. This is thread is good stuff!

Robo

Ask me about Phantom of the Oprea lore
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Ghost
Oh man time to get all mushy. I met so many amazing people since I joined this community, but to start off I think I'll focus on my good friends, my fellow Komaedas.

@Jimcloud - god you're such a powerful force in this community. Like you work so hard to make the forums the best place you can and it really shows! I hope that now that we're all free from tapatalk,you can finally take a much needed break because god you deserve it. Outside of your forum duties though, I love getting on voice and talking with you. You're such a fun person to talk to and make the best puns and shit posts? And I'm still amazed by your memory and deduction skills LMAO. Seriously how tf can you solve a case in Dangan Ronpa without being there for the investigation?? It blows my mind. Anyways you're such a good friend and I can't wait to see what hell we get into together in the future
:two_hearts:

@xj2z9 - God you're like one of the funniest and most cursed people I met. Everytime you type in comic chat I feel like I'm getting shot in the face, it's amazing. And I know I don't say this as much as I should, but I really do love your nuzcomic. I've REALLY came to appreciate it (not that I didn't already) after I got to know you, because your comic is just so... YOU! Like I can tell that it's really something you put your heart and soul into and it makes it so much better. You're just a really funny and sweet guy to talk to, and I'm so glad that I was able to meet you

@Umberoff - GOD I know we had this mushy convo at like 4AM the other day but now it's time to have it when I'm kinda awake. I'm still just shook that we became friends, like I've been looking up to and reading your comic for years and now I can just? Talk to you? Like what the fuck? I'm really glad that I can though because you're such a fun person to talk to like holy shit it's hard getting off mic when we get going LMAO. You're just really funny and I feel like we have a lot in common. I'm so glad we can talk about shitty horror related stuff together! But yeah our friendship means a lot to me, I'm just really happy about it. (Also play v3. And have Sigfried talk more.)

@Agent Nein - Our honorary Hinata of this Komaeda crew. I've been having such a blast talking to you lately, I love having someone that has the same taste in Shitty Anime Boys as me and can talk about them to. And also has really good taste in fan fiction like holy shit? I'm so excited for what's to come in your nuzlockes too, your love for your characters, especially N, is so endearing to me. I love it when you talk to me about them! I really hope we continue to talk like we are, it's been so much fun getting to know you.

Memento

The Princess of Darkness
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Timid
Pronouns
She, her
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Ghost
Pokédex Entry
She is known to spend hours daydreaming about her stories.
Shoutout to all of the mods and contributors to this site! Y'all are the best, and I love you all!

MouseWithADinosaurTail

Luck will travel, but that's why I've got feet
Artist
Writer
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Flying
Pokédex Entry
Though she often appears sweet and polite, the smell of wrong opinions may cause this pokemon to latch bite.
Shoutout to @Tailsimp and @Zero for being incredibly kind and patient friends to me. Things have been hard lately, but your friendship has been a treasure that's been getting me through a lot. Thank you!

Bug

My mind is racing but my feet just move too slow
Tech Team
🌱Featurer
🎇Contributor
Artist
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 13, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Bug, Cute
Pokédex Entry
oh fuck oh shit my dots...............................................................................................................................
Hoo-boy, here we go. As we wind down and settle into the new forums, I want to set aside some of my time to thank all of you who are here for this move. This has been a full-time job for me for, roughly, the past five months. I have to say, every time I think this community can't surprise me any more, you always seem to find a way. Y'all are ROCKSTARS, and this whole move is proof that we're here to stay for a long time yet. I hope we can welcome in a host of new faces to experience the community for the first time, and make it the best experience possible.​

To my fellow moderators: We've had our differences (especially over the past couple of years, where I acted out during a hard time in my life; sorry). But I can say, with confidence, I'm glad to have worked with every single one of you. I may not have a lot to say to every individual one of you, but I did want to let you know that it means a lot to me to have had the opportunity to work alongside you, and keep this place alive.​

@Dustox Sup bby, you're first. Thank you, man, for all of yourself you throw into the forums. I know it isn't easy, nor does it feel like a thankful job, but we do appreciate you. I know I do, and I think the world of you. The weight of the work you shoulder always seems like so much, but you have really been an integral part of the backbone of our team across the board, for as long as you've been on the team. I have no way to express the amazing amount of gratitude I feel for you, but I hope in lieu of that that this gets the point across.​

@Frostmourne Thank you for the technical skill you bring to the table. You've always been a sharp mind with a wit like a knife. You seem really busy, but I hope life treats you fairly, and we can continue to work well together for years to come.​

@Chess unfortunately, the correct words to describe the amount or raw energy you possess escapes me. Something about soft sunlight, sharp swords, and unidentified whispering from the depths of a dark place we do not name. You are sweet but firm. Gentle but strong, and I admire you. There are many traits of yours I strive to emulate. You take that extra time for people where you can, and where they need it, and it is amazing. Congratulations, you deserve this promotion, and I look forward to the coming years.​

@Garish Garchomp I want to take the opportunity to thank you for the work you've done to be a positive force in the community, but in few words. You're charismatic, well-spoken, and determined. I hope this new forum, and your new role, makes your work easier. Like I said to Dusty: this can be thankless work, but many people appreciate what you do.​

@Jimcloud and @SnakeWrangler

You'll get yours soon enough.
this is a joke, I'm joking with them, don't worry

@Rubombee I know I took a moment to effusively praise you on the stream, but I just want to take another moment to really thank you for your hand in this move. It moved from feeling like a pipe-dream to actually attainable for me the moment I connected and talked with Vig, at your suggestion. A lot of the drive that helped kept me going can be traced back to this moment. So thank you, again, for reaching out to me.​

@Vigilance HEY BUDDY. I hope you're hanging in there amidst all the bullshit this year has thrown at you. I hope your grades reflect all that hard work you've done, you stay in good health and finances, and your forum thrives. You, my friend, were the kick in the ass I needed to keep my in the saddle for this whole forum move. Thank you for opening up and chatting for me about your experience as an admin and moderator, because it's started me down a road of self-improvement and community focus I really needed. I needed that outside influence to learn a lesson about reaching out, and letting people in. I look forward to a happy, long life to both of our communities. My inbox is always open to listen to you, if you ever need a break or place to let it all out.​

@Crusticus Your support in this move has been appreciated, and I'm thrilled to be more in touch as a community than we have been, ever. You're a hella nice person and what you did for the Reddit is awe-inspiring for me. Keep it up, and I can't wait to see how we both develop in the coming years.​

@Jezzabel @xLink If I didn't shout you out as a package deal, I'd feel a little weird, actually. Meeting you was such a stroke of luck, I can't believe how lucky I got to run across you. You two are extremely talented, and charismatic people. There isn't a way for me to thank you enough for your help while we were getting ready for our fundraising stream, but hopefully the spotlight on your project and well wishes from the community treat you well. I hope we can keep in touch for a long time coming.​

@Tailsimp Thank you SO much for stepping up and taking charge of the stream. I had so much on my plate, and it was the relief I needed to keep going. You earned the recognition for this event a million times over, because it was an absolute success, and really set the tone for welcoming in a new era on the boards. I hope we can keep working together harmoniously, and that I'll see you around for years to come.​

@glancesherlock You are a treasure, and I am so glad to be able to work with you again. Watching this podcast as it grows is absolutely amazing. I am SO glad we have you to run this project. I think, back when we were both mods at the same time, I was too dazzled to really appreciate getting to work with you, so I'm happy to have another chance to do that. Thank you for absolutely KILLIN' it with this project! I look forward to a long run.​

@TechForce @Xerxos Y'all are a wonder duo, with what you've done to preserve our forum history. With how shit was going with Tapatalk, I was terrified that we were going to go into our tenth anniversary having lost everything from the old board. But things look so promising now. Thank you so much for sticking through this for this community, despite all the obstacles that stood in the way. I'm going to do my best to support y'all, and learn what I can to help. Thank you SO much for all the work you've done. We all owe you.​

@Harrie You are a Wonder Woman! I've had the opportunity to connect with a lot of skilled people over this move, and I'm glad that one of them was you. Watching you, I've learned a lot. You've done a lot to make the quality of life on the forums better for us all, and I thank you for it!​

@Aozora hank you for really going in on the "How to Post Your Run" resource. FCR has been the lifeblood of the forums for a long time, especially in the last few years. You've made this easily accessible for new users just joining us, and older members learning our new board. It's a big deal to us, and to me. Thank you!​

@Fullmental Hey man, thanks for stepping up again to lend us your skills. This move has been a massive learning curve for all of us, and your knowledge has eased the strain on us by a significant amount. Keep on, keeping on! I'll do what I can to support you.​

To close, I want to laud on these last few in a manner a bit more personal in nature. They're all users who helped with the move, but I know this will quickly derail into some mushy mess more than it already has, and didn't want to lump it into one part. Kinda weird.​

@MacEnhizer I already know you know this, but you are the realest bitch alive. I really can't explain the amount of joy I feel with having you around again. I don't know if you will stay around in the long term, but I really hope you will. I missed you a lot. For as long as I've been in this fandom, and on the forums, you are one of my longest standing friends. I've never felt any issue talking to you, you've always made it so easy for me. It's not easy, I feel, at times, to talk to me. But you've always been a good friend, and I want you to know that. But, perhaps that is a little too sappy.​

You've dove right back into the forums and made an impact. The stream and the podcast are huge deals. It must be tough, being such a hot commodity. Keep rocking on, man.​

@Jimcloud Told you I would be back. I didn't forget! These last few years, you've been my rock. So much... SO, so much has happened in this time, and you've had a profound impact on my life I never anticipated I'd ever stumble into again with a person. Honestly, I'm at a point in my life where I find making these deep connections difficult. I didn't expect anything like this when I met you, but damn if I'm not one lucky bastard for meeting you. Life has changed so much for us both. And, now, after five months of putting the nose to the grindstone, here we are! I love this community for a lot of reasons, but it is also the community that brought me to you, and to the most meaningful period of my life thus far. I hope you'll stick around as I continue to better myself as a person, and try to find a place in this world where I can do better by myself and you.​

@SnakeWrangler You do a lot more than you give yourself credit for, love. But, I'll speak today about the kindness and rest you've given me. There have been times where I've really wanted to give up, and just want away from this all. It was a rough process, and I knew it would be, but there were times where my stress got the better of me, and I really needed the respite you've offered. I can't speak for others, but I can see the impact you have on people besides me. Be kind to yourself, because you do a job only you can do, and we love you for it.​

@Bigredlittlewolf Sup bitch.

If you just heard me crack my knuckles while I was typing, that was because I just reached your shout-out. I hope that fills you with as much fear and dread as I wanted you to feel. If it didn't? Well, clearly, you've underestimated me.​

I think it's only fair that I wade you into the pool of this shout-out instead of just throwing you into the deep end while you are wondering "what is this chucklefuck doing NOW?". I want to credit you for the amount of work you've done for the forums the past couple of years. Your role as a featuerer, adn now a contributor, is something you are growing into. I won't say you've grown into it completely, because you are a well of endless potential, and I feel like you've barely crested the hill of what you can do. Considering what you already do, this is a testament to what a terrifying force of nature you are. Be kind, be patient, and continue to shine brightly.​

Now, I have had a lot of friends over the years that have come and gone from my life. It's scary, at only 25, to have found myself in a position where it feels like I haven't made a true impact on the lives of others, and to struggle to meet everyone in the middle emotionally anymore. Because, it feels, that plenty of people get me, and know me, but I lost the spark to connect with someone. You came into my life like a firecracker in a time where I wasn't sure it was worth living anymore, and was desperately clinging on and waiting for someone to find and notice me, and help me find myself. I need to really hammer in, I thought I was going to fall flat on my face, succumb to the pressure, and kill myself. Ironic, really.​

You've been the first person in a long time I feel I've come to truly break down the barriers with, and come to understand. I have some wonderful friends I wouldn't trade for the world, and you're one I would fight the world for. I mean, honestly, I still try not to cry when you call me your best friend. I wish I could provide so much more support for you than I do, but I hope if we stick it out together we'll come out better on the other side. Thank you, for everything you've done for me as a person.​

Thank you, to all of you, for bee-ing here. I am so happy to call this community my home.​

Lucas

Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Adamant
Pronouns
He/She/Him/Her
I'd like to S/O the people in my little Nuzlocke Shoutbox Group on Discord, but specifically

@SimplyUnknown and @BlackDragoon

SU for being an amazing voice of reason and helping with tough situations I may find myself in, and SirDragoon/BD for letting me vent to and generally being really fun to talk to. There's others in the group that are nice to talk to too!

EDIT: Felt bad for not including the others- Skarm, Clay/Ink, and Jade :)

Last edited:

Squiggy Azalea

a goode boy
🎇Contributor
Screenshotter
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 20, 2019
Nature
Jolly
Pronouns
He
Pokémon Type
Electric, Grass
Pokédex Entry
pizza pasta mamma mia
whoa this thread's been quite inactive

time to go sicko mode on these things

@Xerxos: hey loser whats up? yeah you think you wouldnt be shouted out HMMMMMMM???
well you're wrong buster cuz lemme fuckin tell you you're a very funny guy and always swell to hang around with: without you, the nuzlocke viability rankings wouldn't have even been a thing! i really appreciate all of the hard work you've been doing these past years man. and im glad to have a friend such as you

@Chess: SPEAKING OF PEOPLE THAT IM GLAD TO HAVE BEFRIENDED HOLY SHIT HERE COMES CHESS
you are such a sweetheart and a great listening ear for others' problems: you're a very patient, kind and gentle soul and you've also introduced me to a buncha cool artists and songs inadvertently because you were into jojo
but yeah you really are an amazing person rock the fuck on okay?

@Aozora: whoa hey hi how ya doing
can i just say how much of a fucking sweetheart you are oh my god??? you are a very wholesome woman and also a really kind friend and stuff whom i really enjoy talking to c:
ur the fuckin best

@Rubombee: one of the most recent people that i've had the pleasure to meet! talking and chatting with u has always been a fun experience, and i really do appreciate your passion regarding your run!!!
also you too are a sweetheart okay
u smol babby

@k80: you are easily one of my bestest (and oldest) friends of all time
i know you owe it to me for being part of this forum but by god you too deserve some praise! you're an incredibly funny and talented person, and every time we chat, even for a small amount, i feel happier
rock on you funky girl you

@Jimcloud: oh hell yeah it's time to talk about you. yes, you, jim
you are a very good person who did incredibly good things for this forum and i just can't help but respect you for it! it's obvious that you work hard, care a lot for these forums and are super dedicated to your responsibilities as an admin
also you're a very chill person to hang around with! i enjoy sharing my dumb puns with you :D

@Bug: hey speaking of very chill people that did incredibly good things for this forum, it's ya boi bug! wassup dude, you're an incredibly fun guy to talk, hang around with, and chill
plus you were a big component for the forum move and the 24 hour stream! thanks again for being such a positive influence on the forums, yo

@Dustox: hello there fellow claude lover :V
LMAO im just kidding. dusty!! you're a very nice and chill guy, i always appreciate talking with you and stuff. we should definitely hang out more often tho, that's for fucking sure

@kittenrobotarmy: i absolutely love nerding out with you about fire emblem and discussing about our favorite characters. you're also such an incredibly cheery and energetic person, i can't help but feel incredibly energized when i'm interacting with you! (golden deer the best btw :V )

@Shark: hey, so i know that lately you've been down and stuff so i'm going to shout you out in order to cheer you up, mkay?
you have always been such a chill person to hang around with! im glad to have met such a chill friend as you, and i hope that you'll be able to overcome any and all difficulties that life throws at you. and if you feel like you're alone in this world, don't be: me and all of ur friends are here for you!

@Tookie: hey it's the very good and very funny meme man
joking aside you really are an actually hilarious man, i really do enjoy your crazy meme shenanigans and stuff: keep 'em comin!

@Mattman324: you are singlehandedly one the most knowledgeable people regarding pokemon and nuzlockes: i've always looked up to you and your skill as a nuzlocker, and you're also quite a funny guy as well! im glad to have met someone as great as you!

@Norhian Samur: another old friend of mine! you've always been a super chill guy to be with, and i really do appreciate your presence as a whole! you're a very very nice person, and you're also super skilled at videogames, especially in draft leages at nbl and stuff! rock on my guy

@Bigredlittlewolf: heyyyy you're such a nice person omg
you're honestly just such a super nice and super talented person and im really glad to have met someone like you on the forums!!
also im like super jealous of how well you can understand people but shhhhhhhhh you're a very good person okay

@JadeSapphira: hi! you're an incredibly chill and funny gal, yknow that? i've always liked interacting with you, especially with stuff related to fire emblem :V
plus i really enjoy talking with you about stuff related to australia! it always seemed like a very interesting place to me!

man oh man im posting this at 1 am rn i should go to sleep

kittenrobotarmy

FIYA EMBUREM
Screenshotter
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 2, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
Electric, Ground
Pokédex Entry
Has dedicated her life to the Blue Lions + Marianne and considers them her children.
It's time for GRATITUDE AND AFFECTION
@Squiggy Azalea YOU FUCKING ROCK HOLY SHIT. I'd seen you around on the old forums and I'm so fucking glad that we've finally met, and hoo fucking boy did we meet. Turns out we're basically the same person (albeit with different tastes in the best house, but I digress) and you're just so fun. You're so enthusiastic and amazing and your writing is so fucking funny that I nearly pee myself when I read it. You da real MVP. Bless.

@Jimcloud Jimjimjimjim ily. You're so approachable and easy to talk to and you're just... one of the bros. Most admins or staff in general on big sites are kind of hard to approach (or that's the way it feels), but you're just in Discord or in the Friendship Cafe shooting the shit with the rest of us peasants. Your runs are hilarious and you do so much for the forum. Take my love. You're beautiful.

@GoGoGogoat You turned me into a goddamn wreck the first time I read Ignite. Thanks for that. Your writing ability is off-the-charts amazing and your runs are incredibly well done to a level I can only aspire to achieve. I really want you to know how much Ignite got to me because it really did, and very few things I read actually get to me. How? How did you do it?

@Dustox You know, it was your runs that initially inspired me to do any of mine. The first run of yours I read was your VS monolocke of Sacred Gold about Poison Ivy, and jesus fuck was it the greatest thing my wee self had ever read at the time. You brought me onto these forums. Still need to get back to my run of FE9... but that's neither here nor there. The point is that your writing is great, I love you, Fire Emblem is the greatest thing since sliced bread, please love me in return thx

@Rubombee Your avatar is so goddamn cute that I squee a little everytime I see it, but that's not the point. You are so kind and so enthusiastic on the forums that it's ridiculous. You're everywhere that I go and you never stop being a ray of sunshine. Besides, oui oui baguette hon hon hon c'est la vie. I really like the French. Love you.

And to all of my Fire Emblem brethren... BLUE LIONS BEST HOUSE YOU'RE ALL BEAUTIFUL TAKE MY LOVE AND AFFECTION GOD KNOWS I HAVE MORE THAN ANYONE SHOULD EVER HAVE

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)