• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• Episode Seven of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode concludes one reading and premiers another. Also, we brought back several guests for an extra long discussion segment!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Roll to Dodge RTD AK-2004

Thread Description
And this is why you don’t kill God.

mondograss

Bard of Life
Writer
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 15, 2019
Nature
Naive
Pokémon Type
Dark, Normal
Pokédex Entry
This Pokemon is infamously irritable, but it comes down from its rage quickly. It is quite loyal to kind, patient Trainers.
Cast Water Breathing on myself and sink to the bottom of the water to pick up the paper.

Fool

I'm Eltaba now.
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Bold
Pronouns
Call me whatever you want.
Pokémon Type
Dragon, Rock
Pokédex Entry
Frequently criticizes inane video game plots, especially those involving spiky haired boys and cats.
Shoot Aureum for being a week late with an April Fool's round.

Cirr

I'm a bot! (maybe)
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Pronouns
beep/boop
Pokémon Type
Ghost, Normal
Pokédex Entry
Fails Captchas with regularity
find plot device to help move the plot along

The Man of Many Names

Formerly of the 4000+ Posts Club.
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 13, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
Water, Steel
Pokédex Entry
With the pokedex number of 493, this Pokemon is essentially Arceus and fully intends to let the power get to his head.
Try and get everyone around me singing "Imagine" by John Lennon.

Zorua3

On-and-off Nuzlocker
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 5, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
He/him
Pokémon Type
Dark
Pokédex Entry
I'd copy-paste the Zorua Pokedex entry, but I'm too lazy.
Summon an army of Purrloin to swarm and murder Fool.

hobohunter

Just the worst
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Water, Dragon
uhhhhhh. I dunno. Imma party hard.

Honorary Mafia

Conqueror of the Fuchsia Gym
Pokédex No.
Caught
Apr 7, 2020
I shoot a web to cover Aureum's face so that he suffocates and dies. If this succeeds, I take over the RTD for a single turn.

Zaazaa0

Lad
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 9, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pronouns
he
Pokémon Type
Clever
Pokédex Entry
In 1989 Dawkins commented, 'The word meme seems to be turning out to be a good meme' (Dawkins 1989).
I appear suddenly and try to convince everyone that I've been here the entire time and know exactly what's going on.

SimplyUnknown

Conqueror of the Ecruteak Gym
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Psychic
Pokédex Entry
A silent watcher who speaks only when something needs to be said. Offers free hugs to those who need them.
Honestly, not sure how to feel about this. I suppose, I will hold a church fundraiser to help raise money for boat repairs.

sugar heart

nono morikubo is a qt
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
she/they
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Normal
Pokédex Entry
hello, i like idols.
make a very funny looking statue to place near the entrance of my store

Aureum

A world calling for justice shall be heard.
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 2, 2019
Nature
Lonely
Pronouns
He, Him
Pokémon Type
Dark, Fighting
Pokédex Entry
From the Country of the Ketchup Chips, Aureums are an anxious bunch with a love for games of all sorts. Batteries not included.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Cast Water Breathing on myself and sink to the bottom of the water to pick up the paper.
[2] You decide not to cast Water Breathing, and start to sink! You must roll to not drown!

[1 to Swimming/2 For Water]
You’re starting to lose oxygen, however you’re not dead yet!

find plot device to help move the plot along
[3] You end up at the same pond Mondo is at, the plot device is the second half of the note. Which was determined to be at the bottom of the lake.

Try and get everyone around me singing "Imagine" by John Lennon.
[3] You get half of the cast to sing “Imagine” by John Lennon. Clair Damselia absolutely crushes it, now that she has finally come to terms with her dreams of becoming a singer.

Summon an army of Purrloin to swarm and murder Fool.
[1] The Purrloins turn around towards you, choosing to attack you instead! You must roll to dodge!

[2 For Zorua/3 For Purrloins]
They didn’t kill you, but you’re now covered in scratches and cuts!

uhhhhhh. I dunno. Imma party hard.
[1] You party so hard, you drink A LOT of alcohol! You must roll to avoid Alcohol Poisoning!

[3 For Hobo/1 For Alcohol Poisoning]
You somehow manage to survive the poisoning, that’s metal as hell.

I appear suddenly and try to convince everyone that I've been here the entire time and know exactly what's going on.
[3] You managed to convince like half of the island, so that’s neat.

Honestly, not sure how to feel about this. I suppose, I will hold a church fundraiser to help raise money for boat repairs.
[3] You managed to raise a relative sum of money for repairs! It will definitely pay for about 50% of the repairs.

make a very funny looking statue to place near the entrance of my store
[6] You create a very impressive statue, however it gains a mind of its own! You must roll to control it!

[4 For Sugar/2 For Statue]
You managed to gain control over the statue, you now have a giant sentient statue!

Shoot Aureum for being a week late with an April Fool's round.
I shoot a web to cover Aureum's face so that he suffocates and dies. If this succeeds, I take over the RTD for a single turn.
[4] Summoned from the heavens themselves, I appear about at least 6 feet from you (as even Gods believe in Social Distancing). However before any of us can do anything, Mouse attempts a sneak attack.

[3] I see them coming behind me, and I just simply stand there, cocky as usual that she’ll fail once again. After all, why should I be worried, I’m a god!

[1 For Mouse/2 For Aureum]
I manage to shake some of it off, only a bit still covering my eyes. I chuckle for a second, before bursting into a full, and disturbing laugh, able to be heard all over the Island. After a moment or two of laughter, only silence is left.

“Well done Fool, I should have known you would have Mouse on your side! And here I was, getting so cocky! My mistake, this time I won’t be so arrogant!”

Around us, everything starts to freeze. Almost as if time was stopped…

“Now it's just the two of us! This is the true power of my Stand, [Smash Mouth]! I can create a pocket dimension outside of time, and take things or people with me! Isn’t that impressive?

Anyways enough of that, if you want to shoot me, then have at thee!”

I start to lunge towards you, preparing to strike! This gives you a clear shot, so I must roll to dodge!

[6 For Fool/3 For Aureum]
Determined to shoot me for my April Fool’s blunder, you summon with all of your power a legendary gun, capable of piercing almost anything in the known universe. Due to the web in my eyes, I can’t react until it’s too late...

A bullet pierces my heart, and for a second everything slows down. So step aside as I crash into the ground right behind you, unable to do anything but clutch the area where I was shot. You approach me, towering over me at this moment. In this last moment, I manage to smile weakly as everything begins to move again.

“Damnit… and here I thought I wouldn’t die this time, in my own world. Of course of all people, it’s you…”

I, with some effort, manage to stand up. I slowly move my hands away from the wound, now covered in blood. My death is imminent, leaving one final option. I had enough of people thinking they can slaughter me like a baby sheep, or trying to usurp me for control over my own world! With the last of my power I do one more thing. I snap my fingers, and fall to the ground…

You wake up in a room in a spaceship similar to those in Sci-fi, surrounded by a few futuristic metal containers and a suitcase. In front of you, a screen appears, showing a scientist with crazy black hair and slightly bent glasses.

...Testing testing, one two! Is this thing working? I think it is, anyways now onto business! If you’re hearing this, you are now officially a part of Project Terra! As you know, Homeworld can only fit so many people, and as we now live in harmony with intelligent life from all parts of the universe, it was about time we expanded our reach to more than just one planet. Your job is to explore a planet we found in a Goldilocks Zone that should be able to support life, inhabit it, explore and discover, and then once done report back to Homeworld so we can send colonies and construction droids to do the rest. Currently, you are hovering over your assigned planet... Ah there it is; AK-2004!

We will be beaming both you and your supplies down to the nearest source of land after this message ends. And remember, if anything happens to you, as stated in your contract we are 100% not liable for any incidents. If you have more questions, your AI Companion A.M.Y will be happy to answer. Anyways, Good Luck, and remember our Motto: Ut Mundus Ex Mundo.

After the message ends, you are engulfed in light. It disappears almost as quickly as it came, and you find yourselves on the surface of an unknown planet. There appears to be vegetation and water, however they don’t look to be the same as Earth. The sky isn’t completely blue, noticeably seeming to contain some green. The metal containers and the suitcase are right beside you, each with a miniature screen on them.

Fool

I'm Eltaba now.
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Bold
Pronouns
Call me whatever you want.
Pokémon Type
Dragon, Rock
Pokédex Entry
Frequently criticizes inane video game plots, especially those involving spiky haired boys and cats.
Try to find weapons in the supplies.

Zorua3

On-and-off Nuzlocker
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 5, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
He/him
Pokémon Type
Dark
Pokédex Entry
I'd copy-paste the Zorua Pokedex entry, but I'm too lazy.
Screw that, I warp reality back to where it was two turns ago. Restarts are laaaaaaame.

Edit: Actually never mind, I’ll just punch Fool in the face instead.

Last edited:

hobohunter

Just the worst
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Water, Dragon
I'm gonna keep partying hard.

sugar heart

nono morikubo is a qt
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
she/they
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Normal
Pokédex Entry
hello, i like idols.
investigate the contents of my containers and suitcase, and attempt to make something useful of them.

The Man of Many Names

Formerly of the 4000+ Posts Club.
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 13, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
Water, Steel
Pokédex Entry
With the pokedex number of 493, this Pokemon is essentially Arceus and fully intends to let the power get to his head.
I FINALLY HAD FRIENDS AND THEY WERE TAKEN AWAY FROM ME
I'M GOING TO START SOBBING UNCONTROLLABLY

Cirr

I'm a bot! (maybe)
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Pronouns
beep/boop
Pokémon Type
Ghost, Normal
Pokédex Entry
Fails Captchas with regularity
the hell

continue operating the pasta empire somehow

Aureum

A world calling for justice shall be heard.
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 2, 2019
Nature
Lonely
Pronouns
He, Him
Pokémon Type
Dark, Fighting
Pokédex Entry
From the Country of the Ketchup Chips, Aureums are an anxious bunch with a love for games of all sorts. Batteries not included.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Try to find weapons in the supplies.
[2] You end up doing nothing instead, confused about the events preceding this moment.

Screw that, I warp reality back to where it was two turns ago. Restarts are laaaaaaame.

Edit: Actually never mind, I’ll just punch Fool in the face instead.
[4] You throw a punch at Fool’s face, he must Roll To Dodge!

[5 For Zorua Punch/4 For Fool]
You deck Fool in the face, he finds it somewhat painful.

I attempt to kill Aureum to take over the RTD for a single turn.
[2] Regardless of this roll, said action is impossible. (However, due to your persistence in trying to take control of my RTD, how about you try Can I be the GM? here instead?)

I'm gonna keep partying hard.
[3] You party kinda hard, but it really is hard when you have no booze or party decorations on hand.

investigate the contents of my containers and suitcase, and attempt to make something useful of them.
[2] You hesitate to touch anything, as you’re afraid of damaging everything. Fortunately for you, the suitcase opens on its own, revealing a sliver figure that resembles almost humanoid. It starts to boot up and says: “Greetings, I am A.M.Y, also known as Artificial Mammal series Y. My goal is to assist and inform you in any way possible. Please enter the 16-digit password on the inside of the suitcase.”

I FINALLY HAD FRIENDS AND THEY WERE TAKEN AWAY FROM ME
I'M GOING TO START SOBBING UNCONTROLLABLY
[5] You have an absolute meltdown, sobbing immensely and uncontrollably. Everybody is feeling a lot of pity for you right now. Suddenly, you hear a voice in the back of your head! And if you close your eyes, you can almost, just almost start to fall back into your friends’ reality.

the hell

continue operating the pasta empire somehow
[5] You manage to find frozen pasta in the supplies, and start to build a structure out of said frozen pasta. The pasta empire is back baby.

hobohunter

Just the worst
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Water, Dragon
man we don't need party decorations. I find some booze

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)