• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• Episode Eight of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode bids adieu to another story and welcomes in a new one. Protagonists also star in our discussion segment!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Roll to Dodge RTD AK-2004

Thread Description
And this is why you don’t kill God.

MouseWithADinosaurTail

A Comedian At Heart
Artist
Writer
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Flying
Pokédex Entry
She's like a sea urchin. Tough and prickly on the outside, but delicate and easily wounded if hit the wrong way. Please handle gently.
I once again shoot lightning at Aureum to usurp control of the RTD for one round.

Fool

I'm Eltaba now.
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Bold
Pronouns
Call me whatever you want.
Pokémon Type
Dragon, Rock
Pokédex Entry
Frequently criticizes inane video game plots, especially those involving spiky haired boys and cats.
Alright. I eat a tasty taco.

hobohunter

Just the worst
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Water, Dragon
Offer Cirr a deal to join Pasta restaurants along with my ever popular booze. with an even 50/50 profit split.

Zorua3

On-and-off Nuzlocker
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 5, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
He/him
Pokémon Type
Dark
Pokédex Entry
I'd copy-paste the Zorua Pokedex entry, but I'm too lazy.
I punch Mouse in the face with my floating mechanical hands for daring to usurp god.

Hmm? How am I feeling, you ask? Well, I've had an annoying headache. But nothing matters more than needing to stop Mouse's HEARSAY.

MouseWithADinosaurTail

A Comedian At Heart
Artist
Writer
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Flying
Pokédex Entry
She's like a sea urchin. Tough and prickly on the outside, but delicate and easily wounded if hit the wrong way. Please handle gently.
After I finish shooting lightning at Aureum, I kick Zorua in the balls.

sugar heart

nono morikubo is a qt
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
she/they
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Normal
Pokédex Entry
hello, i like idols.
let's uhhh renovate the interior of my shop because idfk what else can i do with my time

The Man of Many Names

Formerly of the 4000+ Posts Club.
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 13, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
Water, Steel
Pokédex Entry
With the pokedex number of 493, this Pokemon is essentially Arceus and fully intends to let the power get to his head.

First things first, I plan out a secret handshake with my new best friends!

Aureum

A world calling for justice shall be heard.
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 2, 2019
Nature
Lonely
Pronouns
He, Him
Pokémon Type
Dark, Fighting
Pokédex Entry
From the Country of the Ketchup Chips, Aureums are an anxious bunch with a love for games of all sorts. Batteries not included.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
use my pasta restaurant to set up a conglomerate of other activities in all the industries
[6] You manage to set up a conglomerate, however the parent company isn’t yours, but Hobo’s Pastaria is instead.

...Well alright then. I guess I call a meeting of everyone on the island so we can discuss how we plan to get out of here safely.
[4] You manage to call a meeting, and somehow everybody stopped what they were doing and teleported to your area for this meeting. I hope y’all have a good plan.

[1 For Planning Phase]
Yeah, you guys come up with nothing, and now everybody is angry at you for wasting their time!

Search the area marked on the map for the other half of the note.
[3] Good news! You found where it is! Bad news, it’s at the bottom of the middle of the lake. Thank goodness it’s quite clear, however you have no clue how deep it is.

I once again shoot lightning at Aureum to usurp control of the RTD for one round.
[3] You summon Static Electricity, which isn’t that bad honestly, but I’ll roll to dodge anyways.

[6 For Static Electricity/6 For Aureum]
Once again I just no-sell it, but this time I’m just drinking milk. It’s good for your bones, but honestly I recommend almost any other source of dairy if you want calcium.

Alright. I eat a tasty taco.
[5] You eat a Taco. It is a very cool taco, in fact it’s the most delicious taco you ever had! (+1 to Taco Rolls)

Offer Cirr a deal to join Pasta restaurants along with my ever popular booze. with an even 50/50 profit split.
[6] Well, you fuse your company with Cirr’s, making you both the owners of the Parent Company. However, your fellow business partners are not big fans of the treatment and are angry! You must roll to calm them!

[2 For Hobo/1 for Angry Business People]
You manage to at least calm them somewhat, for now…

I punch Mouse in the face with my floating mechanical hands for daring to usurp god.

Hmm? How am I feeling, you ask? Well, I've had an annoying headache. But nothing matters more than needing to stop Mouse's HEARSAY.
[5] Your hands muster all the energy they can, and are about to collide with Mouse’s face! She must roll to dodge!

[4 For Zorua Punch/1 For Mouse]
Yeah, you just killed her. She will be revived next turn, but for now you straight up punched a hole through her face.

After I finish shooting lightning at Aureum, I kick Zorua in the balls.
Even if I allowed that action, you’re dead till next turn so...

let's uhhh renovate the interior of my shop because idfk what else can i do with my time
[3] You do some renovation, it’s alright but you don’t think you can improve on it by yourself at this point.

First things first, I plan out a secret handshake with my new best friends!
[3] You guys somewhat come up with a new handshake, but y’all are still somewhat unsure about it. Maybe you’ll feel better if you try it at least once.

[6 For Handshake/3 For Uncertainty]
Yeah no, you guys absolutely love the handshake! The main male character, Todd Whitenamington gives off a rousing and excellent speech on how it truly worked once everybody stopped overthinking, and started doing it as a team. Well said Todd, well said…

Oh man it's the man, Big G Luigi
I try and get his autograph

(And turn back time a day by moving the sun backwards so Aureum can do the funny)
[3] You get Second!Luigi’s attempt at Luigi’s autograph on your copy of Luigi’s Mansion 3. You’ll treasure it forever…

[3] You turn back time only about halfway, therefore only half of the next phase will be an April Fool’s Phase.

Fool

I'm Eltaba now.
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Bold
Pronouns
Call me whatever you want.
Pokémon Type
Dragon, Rock
Pokédex Entry
Frequently criticizes inane video game plots, especially those involving spiky haired boys and cats.
Feed everyone tacos

sugar heart

nono morikubo is a qt
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
she/they
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Normal
Pokédex Entry
hello, i like idols.
let's add another floor to my mEgA cApItAlIsM cLoThEs StOrE what could go wrong

SimplyUnknown

Conqueror of the Ecruteak Gym
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Psychic
Pokédex Entry
A silent watcher who speaks only when something needs to be said. Offers free hugs to those who need them.
Ah, there it is. I guess I'll get to work building a raft that's large enough to carry all of us safely. ...Or maybe a boat would be better...

Cirr

I'm a bot! (maybe)
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Pronouns
beep/boop
Pokémon Type
Ghost, Normal
Pokédex Entry
Fails Captchas with regularity
donate pasta to the people running the escape effort. as an important person in a big company we have to help the people who need help!

Zorua3

On-and-off Nuzlocker
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 5, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
He/him
Pokémon Type
Dark
Pokédex Entry
I'd copy-paste the Zorua Pokedex entry, but I'm too lazy.
Open a church for the RTD Gods, Aureum and RNGesus.

hobohunter

Just the worst
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Water, Dragon
Along with Cirr, donate some booze as well.

mondograss

Bard of Life
Writer
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 15, 2019
Nature
Naive
Pokémon Type
Dark, Normal
Pokédex Entry
This Pokemon is infamously irritable, but it comes down from its rage quickly. It is quite loyal to kind, patient Trainers.
I use a fishing rod to fish the other half of the note out of the middle of the lake.

The Man of Many Names

Formerly of the 4000+ Posts Club.
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 13, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
Water, Steel
Pokédex Entry
With the pokedex number of 493, this Pokemon is essentially Arceus and fully intends to let the power get to his head.
It's great to know I have a friendship with the characters from the greatest film of all time, insert favourite movie here! And I just did a cool secret handshake with the most badass character of all time, Todd Whitenamington!

Clearly we need to celebrate this occasion with a fun activity!
I ask my brand new friends if they want to go bowling!

Aureum

A world calling for justice shall be heard.
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 2, 2019
Nature
Lonely
Pronouns
He, Him
Pokémon Type
Dark, Fighting
Pokédex Entry
From the Country of the Ketchup Chips, Aureums are an anxious bunch with a love for games of all sorts. Batteries not included.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
APRIL FOOLS ROUND:
THE NEXT 5 POSTS’ ACTIONS WILL BE SWAPPED WITH SOMEBODY ELSE’S ACTION FROM SAID POSTS.

Feed everyone tacos
[3] Cirr, you take all of Fool’s Tacos, and feed everybody said tacos, only half of the islands liked them.

let's add another floor to my mEgA cApItAlIsM cLoThEs StOrE what could go wrong
[5] After watching Sugar struggling to add floors... You Zorua, add many floors to Sugar’s store and even additional improvements, making it the size of a strip mall! The weight is also enough to counteract the balloons, and it’s now back on the island instead of the sky.

Ah, there it is. I guess I'll get to work building a raft that's large enough to carry all of us safely. ...Or maybe a boat would be better...
[6] Sugar, you decide to take matters into you own hand and build an absolute unit of a boat! It not only fits everybody, it’s also a cruise ship! Decked with everything you could dream of! Of course, I don’t appreciate people trying to drastically change the story, but at the same time I’m not that evil. So just one lightning Bolt will suffice.

[3 For Ship/6 For Lightning Bolt]
Yeah, the ship gets struck and the uppermost layers get totalled, will need some repairs before it’s sailworthy again.

donate pasta to the people running the escape effort. as an important person in a big company we have to help the people who need help!
[2] Fool, you start to think about donating pasta to the escape effort... However you decide not to donate pasta to said escape effort, you monster!

Open a church for the RTD Gods, Aureum and RNGesus.
[6] Simply, you tap into the power of the Divine, and build the greatest temple known to history! This greatly pleases the RTD Gods! However, Mouse being an Heretic is now gonna try and do some damage to it!

[3 For Temple/1 For Mouse]
Mouse tries to impale the walls with her spear. She fails, and ends up bending her hand in a way that really isn’t normal. It isn’t broken, but very sprained.

APRIL FOOLS ROUND... over.
:)
Along with Cirr, donate some booze as well.
[3] You donate some booze, Simply (and Sugar apparently) somewhat enjoyed it.

I use a fishing rod to fish the other half of the note out of the middle of the lake.
[1] Instead of fishing it up, you manage to fall into the water, and it’s deeper than it looks! You must roll to swim!

[4 For Swimming/5 For Water]
You’re not drowning per say, but it’s very hard trying to stay above water. If you keep it up at this rate, you’ll drown!

It's great to know I have a friendship with the characters from the greatest film of all time, insert favourite movie here! And I just did a cool secret handshake with the most badass character of all time, Todd Whitenamington!

Clearly we need to celebrate this occasion with a fun activity!
I ask my brand new friends if they want to go bowling!
[4] You ask them if they want to go bowling, they all agree! Jimmy Edgelorde seems to be the most excited, then again he did used to be a pro-bowler before the tragic incident where he lost a game and his dog died as a result. Now that his character arc is over, he’s eager to play again!

I buy a frame for the autograph and put it on my bedstand in my house
[6] You don’t make a frame, you make a SHRINE on the wall for the autograph, however you didn’t fix it to the wall properly and it’s about to topple and break your bed!

[2 For Bed/3 For Shrine]
The Shrine falls onto the bed intact, barely damaging it slightly. That’s a relief!

I get bitten by a radioactive spider and become Spidermouse.
[4] You become Spidermouse! You currently have the powers of MCU Spidey! How neat is that?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)