• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• Episode Eight of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode bids adieu to another story and welcomes in a new one. Protagonists also star in our discussion segment!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Roll to Dodge RTD AK-2004

Thread Description
And this is why you don’t kill God.

Cirr

I'm a bot! (maybe)
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Pronouns
beep/boop
Pokémon Type
Ghost, Normal
Pokédex Entry
Fails Captchas with regularity
also find booze

sugar heart

nono morikubo is a qt
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
she/they
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Normal
Pokédex Entry
hello, i like idols.
enter the 16-digit password into A.M.Y. let's see what happens.

Fool

I'm Eltaba now.
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Bold
Pronouns
Call me whatever you want.
Pokémon Type
Dragon, Rock
Pokédex Entry
Frequently criticizes inane video game plots, especially those involving spiky haired boys and cats.
Break Zorua's Kneecaps, and then carry him on my back just for fun.

Zorua3

On-and-off Nuzlocker
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 5, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
He/him
Pokémon Type
Dark
Pokédex Entry
I'd copy-paste the Zorua Pokedex entry, but I'm too lazy.
Shoot Fool in the head with one of those weapons.

The Man of Many Names

Formerly of the 4000+ Posts Club.
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 13, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
Water, Steel
Pokédex Entry
With the pokedex number of 493, this Pokemon is essentially Arceus and fully intends to let the power get to his head.
AND IF I CLOSE MY EYES
DOES IT ALMOST FEEL LIKE NOTHING'S CHANGED AT ALL

I close my eyes and do whatever I have to do to join my friends in the greatest movie of all time, insert favourite movie here!

mondograss

Bard of Life
Writer
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 15, 2019
Nature
Naive
Pokémon Type
Dark, Normal
Pokédex Entry
This Pokemon is infamously irritable, but it comes down from its rage quickly. It is quite loyal to kind, patient Trainers.
I whistle a merry tune and investigate the plant life for something edible. I don't eat anything yet, I just make sure something around here looks edible.

Aureum

A world calling for justice shall be heard.
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 2, 2019
Nature
Lonely
Pronouns
He, Him
Pokémon Type
Dark, Fighting
Pokédex Entry
From the Country of the Ketchup Chips, Aureums are an anxious bunch with a love for games of all sorts. Batteries not included.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
man we don't need party decorations. I find some booze
[3] You found a bottle on your possession. It seems whatever you had on you before the whole dead god incident stayed on you.

also find booze
[4] You find a few bottles of booze in the supplies. Between you and Hobo, there are a total of 12 bottles.

enter the 16-digit password into A.M.Y. let's see what happens.

[4] You enter the password, and A.M.Y. starts to speak again:
“Thank you for your patience and time. I am programmed to assist you or inform you. What do you need?”

Break Zorua's Kneecaps, and then carry him on my back just for fun.
[5] You proceed to kick at Zorua’s kneecaps as hard as possible. He must roll to dodge!

[6 For Fool Kick/3 For Zorua’s Kneecaps]
You manage to absolutely break Zorua’s kneecaps, they aren’t a big fan of that. He is now collapsed on the ground, in pain and is very pissed. You proceed to try and pick him up, just to add insult to injury.

[3 For Strength/2 For Zorua’s Body]
You can barely lift him into your back, especially with him struggling. Your movement and actions are now slower. [-1 to all physical based rolls while holding Zorua]

Shoot Fool in the head with one of those weapons.
[1] You grab a stun-ray, and aim it at Fool! However you fumble, and it is aimed at you! You must roll to dodge!

[2 For Zorua Dodging Skills/3 For Misfire]
It managed to barely clip your face, but you manage to power through most of the effect, but you are stunned until next turn. Thank goodness it was already your turn!

AND IF I CLOSE MY EYES
DOES IT ALMOST FEEL LIKE NOTHING'S CHANGED AT ALL

I close my eyes and do whatever I have to do to join my friends in the greatest movie of all time, insert favourite movie here!
[4] Once again you slip back into your fantasy. Your friends greet you again. But before you can say anything, they all speak in unison, and their eyes turn completely golden. They say
“Sawhtaeddetareggaxeymyltaerg.”, before suddenly going back to normal, not even seeming to be aware of what happened.

I sit down and cry because i havent left my island in 30 years and im scared.
[4] You cry like the absolute clown you are, A.M.Y. offers you a tissue.

I attempt to find Luigi / Second!Luigi
[4] You find Luigi/Second!Luigi stuck in a tree. Don’t ask me how…

I whistle a merry tune and investigate the plant life for something edible. I don't eat anything yet, I just make sure something around here looks edible.
[4] You find a few different vegetation around the area. You grab some “berries” from each. A.M.Y. approaches you, and lets you know which berries are not hazardous to the human body. She then offers to destroy the rest.

Zorua3

On-and-off Nuzlocker
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 5, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
He/him
Pokémon Type
Dark
Pokédex Entry
I'd copy-paste the Zorua Pokedex entry, but I'm too lazy.
SHOOT THIS FREAK AGAIN WITH THE STUN RAY ON DEATH MODE

Fool

I'm Eltaba now.
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Bold
Pronouns
Call me whatever you want.
Pokémon Type
Dragon, Rock
Pokédex Entry
Frequently criticizes inane video game plots, especially those involving spiky haired boys and cats.
Continue carrying Zorua to our necessary destination, and then give him Robotic Legs

hobohunter

Just the worst
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Water, Dragon
12 bottles? that's not enough. Time to make MORE booze!

sugar heart

nono morikubo is a qt
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
she/they
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Normal
Pokédex Entry
hello, i like idols.
what the fuck? sorry, anon, but amy is MY siri-ripoff, not yours!

i try to stop 0 anonymous from reprogramming amy to act and sound like mario.

The Man of Many Names

Formerly of the 4000+ Posts Club.
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 13, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
Water, Steel
Pokédex Entry
With the pokedex number of 493, this Pokemon is essentially Arceus and fully intends to let the power get to his head.

Nothing to read into there!

I ask my wonderful friends if they want to go roller skating!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)