• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• Episode Seven of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode concludes one reading and premiers another. Also, we brought back several guests for an extra long discussion segment!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Roll to Dodge RTD AK-2004

Thread Description
And this is why you don’t kill God.

Aureum

A world calling for justice shall be heard.
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 2, 2019
Nature
Lonely
Pronouns
He, Him
Pokémon Type
Dark, Fighting
Pokédex Entry
From the Country of the Ketchup Chips, Aureums are an anxious bunch with a love for games of all sorts. Batteries not included.
Well, first thread I created in Festival Plaza. I hope people actually see this. Anyways, it’s pretty much your typical RTD (you know the rules already), so here’s the deal:

You were on vacation but due to recent events, you are now heading home on a plane. Thing is, there is almost nobody on the plane, and you’re pretty sure you should be home by now and yet looking out you only see water. So yeah, good luck with that!

Second

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Protagonist but in Real Life
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
They / Them
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Ice
Pokédex Entry
This Pokemon has a tendency to start many projects as they come to mind, but they tend to only finish projects other people have made deadlines for.
do a barrel roll

mondograss

Bard of Life
Writer
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 15, 2019
Nature
Naive
Pokémon Type
Dark, Normal
Pokédex Entry
This Pokemon is infamously irritable, but it comes down from its rage quickly. It is quite loyal to kind, patient Trainers.
Unbuckle my seat belt and check the cockpit.

Zorua3

On-and-off Nuzlocker
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 5, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
He/him
Pokémon Type
Dark
Pokédex Entry
I'd copy-paste the Zorua Pokedex entry, but I'm too lazy.
Submerge the plane.

Don't look at me like that, Aureum said we should do that in nuzcord.

hobohunter

Just the worst
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Water, Dragon
I'm gonna loot the booze truck.

Fool

I'm Eltaba now.
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Bold
Pronouns
Call me whatever you want.
Pokémon Type
Dragon, Rock
Pokédex Entry
Frequently criticizes inane video game plots, especially those involving spiky haired boys and cats.
Become Barack Obama

Jimcloud

Administrator
Administrator
🌱Featurer
🎇Contributor
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 13, 2019
Pronouns
they/he/she
I... gasp... turn off airplane mode on my phone.

Listen.

I'm really bored, okay? I just want to check Discord.

The Man of Many Names

Formerly of the 4000+ Posts Club.
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 13, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
Water, Steel
Pokédex Entry
With the pokedex number of 493, this Pokemon is essentially Arceus and fully intends to let the power get to his head.
Watch the in-flight movie.

Aureum

A world calling for justice shall be heard.
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 2, 2019
Nature
Lonely
Pronouns
He, Him
Pokémon Type
Dark, Fighting
Pokédex Entry
From the Country of the Ketchup Chips, Aureums are an anxious bunch with a love for games of all sorts. Batteries not included.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
do a barrel roll
[3] You were so confused on whether to barrel roll yourself or the plane you accidentally do a sweet flip instead. Everybody loved it.

Unbuckle my seat belt and check the cockpit.
[1] You fail to even unbuckle your seatbelt, and in fact actually make it tighter! You can barely breathe and it's hard to move.

Submerge the plane.

Don't look at me like that, Aureum said we should do that in nuzcord.
[4] Usually you would be right at the cockpit, but the door to it is jammed, meaning you actually have to open it somehow! That's right, you activated my trap card!

Arm the bomb.
[3] You manage to connect a working arm to the bomb, good job!

I'm gonna loot the booze truck.
[6] In your lust for booze, you summon a booze truck is barreling into the side of the plane!

[6 for Booze Truck/3 for Plane]
The Truck breaks through the plane, crashing through the seats, and breaks through the other end! The plane itself wobbles a bit, and Hobo must roll to avoid getting tossed out!

[4] You manage to barely grab onto a seat before you can fly out, you then pull yourself back into the plane.

Become Barack Obama
[2] You decide not to become Barack Obama, and you sit in your seat instead wishing you could become the Obama.

Activate the emergency escape!
[5] You open the emergency exit, quite easy in fact. Below you, there's just ocean. And if you look towards the direction you're flying to, you can notice there's an island ahead!

I... gasp... turn off airplane mode on my phone.

Listen.

I'm really bored, okay? I just want to check Discord.
[1] The phone refuses to let you turn off airplane mode to use Discord, and tries to throw itself off the plane!

[4 for Phone/1 for Gravity]
The phone straight up yeets itself out of the plane, meaning no Discord for you!

Watch the in-flight movie.
[5] Oh hey, it's insert favourite movie here! You even have some popcorn and a drink + there's also a blanket if you want to get nice and cozy!

Second

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Protagonist but in Real Life
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
They / Them
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Ice
Pokédex Entry
This Pokemon has a tendency to start many projects as they come to mind, but they tend to only finish projects other people have made deadlines for.
be very pleased with my sick flip before using the strength that comes from doing a sweet flip to kick down the cockpit door

hobohunter

Just the worst
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Water, Dragon
oh fuck that. I'm just gonna loot the booze cart instead. I definitely need a drink after that.

Fool

I'm Eltaba now.
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Bold
Pronouns
Call me whatever you want.
Pokémon Type
Dragon, Rock
Pokédex Entry
Frequently criticizes inane video game plots, especially those involving spiky haired boys and cats.
Pilot the Plane, Go to Australia

Zorua3

On-and-off Nuzlocker
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 5, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
He/him
Pokémon Type
Dark
Pokédex Entry
I'd copy-paste the Zorua Pokedex entry, but I'm too lazy.
Fine, Aureum.

SUMMON A GIANT METEOR to submerge the plane. I don't need to be in the cockpit to do that.

mondograss

Bard of Life
Writer
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 15, 2019
Nature
Naive
Pokémon Type
Dark, Normal
Pokédex Entry
This Pokemon is infamously irritable, but it comes down from its rage quickly. It is quite loyal to kind, patient Trainers.
We should probably all be getting sucked out of the plane if the emergency exit is open. Good thing I have my seat belt on.

Take the life jacket out from under the seat. I have a feeling we may crash soon.

The Man of Many Names

Formerly of the 4000+ Posts Club.
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 13, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
Water, Steel
Pokédex Entry
With the pokedex number of 493, this Pokemon is essentially Arceus and fully intends to let the power get to his head.
..Well, if I'm gonna die, at least I'm going to do it while watching my favorite movie, insert favourite movie here!

I'm gonna start eating popcorn!

sugar heart

nono morikubo is a qt
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
she/they
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Normal
Pokédex Entry
hello, i like idols.
let's live on the dangerous side

i jump off the plane. no parachute, no lifejacket, no extra lives, no shields, final destination.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)