• Episode Four of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode will be the last one featuring chapters from Call of the Divines and Solstice! Tune in to hear what the story's creators have to say about these audio adaptations of their runs.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Comic Unova General Mon Road Map Not Included: A White Nuzlocke

Thread Description
5/20 - Page 19!

LemonTea

Conqueror of the Vermillion Gym
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Sep 26, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pokémon Type
Grass, Water
Hahah I love how no one even bothers to listen to Ghetsis! He looks almost cute and non-threatening in your style
N is usually one of my favorite parts of Black/White runs! I'm curious to see how you will handle him (and his impending defeat!) going forward.

Bug

👉😎👉
Tech Team
🌱Featurer
🎇Contributor
Artist
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 13, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Bug, Cute
Pokédex Entry
oh fuck oh shit my dots...............................................................................................................................
YEEHAW! I saw your cover on DA and I am so happy to see it here. Welcome to the forums! Your comic is cute and the lineart is smooth as hell. I love your grasp on flow; it hit me early on when the present was handed over/tossed across the panels. It was an effective way of directing my eye. The monochrome is super artistically solid while being simple, so I'm excited knowing this has less potential to burn you out because I really want to see more.

Anyways, I'll be watching! If you haven't found yourself a chat group yet and want one, we'd be happy to see you in comic chat! We like seeing new comics, and talking webcomics. Good luck, and happy Nuzlocking!

ashdrawsarts

Conqueror of the Celadon Gym
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 9, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
They/them
Pokémon Type
Ghost, ???
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Update!

Page 5

@LemonTea No one really pays attention to those Plasma guys. I mean, they're just those weirdos running around in the funny outfits making all those speeches. Totally harmless
@Bug Thank you so much!! I'm glad you like it! I've been thinking about joining the comics chat, but large discords can be a little overwhelming for me at times. I might check it out one of these days though!

Bug

👉😎👉
Tech Team
🌱Featurer
🎇Contributor
Artist
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 13, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Bug, Cute
Pokédex Entry
oh fuck oh shit my dots...............................................................................................................................
Haha, take your time! If you ever wanna join, I'd be happy to welcome you in.

I appreciate Clover's blunt snark. They get the job done, and they do so with a sort of disposition that seems to downplay how affectionate they are. I', curious what that will turn into in time, and if it will ever be as bad as what N cautions.

ashdrawsarts

Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 9, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
They/them
Pokémon Type
Ghost, ???
New route time!

Page 6

@Bug I'm so happy that people like Clover! His lines are some of my favorites to write, especially with how he plays off of the others

Kadew

*bird sounds*
🌱Featurer
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
Grass, Normal
Pokédex Entry
Doesn't actually like birds all that much.
So I fell off reading around the time when they first stepped out with Bianca's terrible horrible no good very bad plan, and now I've just gotta say that it keeps getting better! Your characterization is really good, none of the lines of dialogue feel canned and stale, everything instead paints the characters as distinct and endearing. All the pokemon even have distinct personalities and I'm loving Clover and Mika more and more each page. Clover was 100% right about his trainer being a marshmallow and I can't wait for more of her and N/Plasma at odds.

Bug

👉😎👉
Tech Team
🌱Featurer
🎇Contributor
Artist
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 13, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Bug, Cute
Pokédex Entry
Oh now that is one whole baby! A child! I fear for their mortal existence!

ashdrawsarts

Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 9, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
They/them
Pokémon Type
Ghost, ???
Time to explore this new town!

Page 7

@Kadew Thank you!! Characterization is something that I spend a lot of time trying to get right so I'm glad it's working!

@Bug She is just baby,,, I'm sure she'll be fine

Kadew

*bird sounds*
🌱Featurer
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
Grass, Normal
Pokédex Entry
Wow, Finley sure is dreading that gym battle. And I'm dreading this poor good monkey son that's just been introduced. Those elemental monkeys just don't have a good survival rate in bw nuzlockes, I've noticed. Also send my regards to that poor tepig who just wants to do well :( Your cast is growing and yet everyone has some kind of hook to remember them by and growing dynamics between them, I like that a lot.

ashdrawsarts

Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 9, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
They/them
Pokémon Type
Ghost, ???
Time for that gym!

Page 8

@Kadew Yeah those poor monkeys are unfortunately known for being kinda fragile

violentlydefending

a complete fool
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 20, 2019
Pronouns
he/she/they
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Ice
aaaaa your art is so cute and i love all the cast members so far!! i especially loved clover in this page, and i'm excited to see nimbus' first fight! :0c

Kadew

*bird sounds*
🌱Featurer
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
Grass, Normal
Pokédex Entry
Excellent gym leader type pun energy, I always love to see that. I like how you portrayed the gym/cafe duality of the place.

violentlydefending

a complete fool
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 20, 2019
Pronouns
he/she/they
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Ice
who needs """elegant""" """""strategies""""" when you can just shoot water from your tail over and over
also nimbus' personal matters may not be of any concern, i have to admit i'm curious 👀

Kadew

*bird sounds*
🌱Featurer
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
Grass, Normal
Pokédex Entry
A pleasant exchange between monkeys. I love how calm and polite your panpour was, an apparent veteran.

sunburstblue

blue stars burn brighter
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Water
Pokédex Entry
Well, her Pokédex No. is #274, which is Nuzleaf. Could anything be more hilariously fitting for this forum?
Super cute art style! I'm slowly making my way through this but I'm looking forward to seeing what happens as I read! :)

ashdrawsarts

Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 9, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
They/them
Pokémon Type
Ghost, ???
Good to be back! Happy 2020 everyone!

Page 10

Also, here's some side stuff I did in my free time
Sketches
Gijinkas

@violentlydefending Strategy is for people who can't spam water gun 20 times in a row, obviously
@Kadew I had a bunch of fun writing for Nimbus on that page, so I'm glad you liked it!
@sunburstblue Aw, thanks! I hope you enjoy ^-^

Kadew

*bird sounds*
🌱Featurer
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
Grass, Normal
Pokédex Entry
oooh is that miss fennel? I love the active role she's taking out here. Call the rangers on 'em!

ashdrawsarts

Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 9, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
They/them
Pokémon Type
Ghost, ???
Shenanigans continue...

Page 12

@Kadew Fennel is one of those minor npcs that I really wish the game did more with, so now she gets to do stuff! (my canon now >:3)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)