• Episode Four of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode will be the last one featuring chapters from Call of the Divines and Solstice! Tune in to hear what the story's creators have to say about these audio adaptations of their runs.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
Thread Description
War. Most of the time it's against another place, but sometimes, war happens against eachover. And as queen Cynthia grows more and more ruthless, a young turtwig and eevee are ready to take action.

Queen Canterbury

Conqueror of the Pewter Gym
Pokédex No.
Caught
Apr 11, 2020
Nature
Quiet
Pokémon Type
Dark, Normal
"Well, Ben, looks like we'll have to eat dirt again." Stated the eevee, looking at her empty paws. "Its fine Arushi." Stated the turtwig, her eyes wandering to the door of the run down shack. "I'll go get the dirt." Said Benita, walkimg toward the broken entrance...and immediately almost being murdered. "What the distortion!" She said, tackling the chimchar "O-orders from queen C-Cynthia, kill all b-blood traitors." Stated the chimcha, sounding like a powderhead. "Crossbreed!" Yelled the turtwig, looking quickly at her shell, rather then wood being a bulb, like a bulbasaur. She tackled again and again, until the turtwig ran for the lake. "Oi, get your ass over here!" She yelled, chasing after him

She didn't find him, watching as a sneasel, something about a cult or something. While she tuned him out until he said something "...The town of twinleaf sha'll burn do their sins." She had to warn Arushi. She went running from the lake,to the run down shack she called her home. "Arushi, we have to leave." Stated Benita "Wh-" she suddenly scrunched up her nose. "Did someone burn their Dras-" Benita quickly grabbed her paw and booked it. The smell of smoke was becoming stronger, and soon she heard the screaming of Mrs McLennan, demon cow of twinleaf, more screams and rising fire as the two sisters finally made it to route Crookstrile pasture. The two watched in horror as the small village burned, the eevee next to her bringing her paw to her mouth.

"How, why?" She asked, looking at the turtwig. "That damn chimchar..." She stated, her expression going from shock, to rage. "This isn't some terrorist act, this is war." She stated. "Against who?" Asked Arushi, a curious look on her face. "The queen, not just a war, a revolution for the renegades." She stated, realisation hiting Arushi. And with that the two went to verity cenote, hoping for the fire to become small embers, and for the Revolution, to begin

Queen Canterbury

Pokédex No.
Caught
Apr 11, 2020
Nature
Quiet
Pokémon Type
Dark, Normal
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The two sisters walked to the lake, nervous and angry. They heard an almost silent sniffling, looking through a patch of shaking grass,the two found a crying azurill, a fresh wound on her forehead and a giant curl in her fur. "H-hey, whats wron-" "Get away from me!" She growled a gurgle in her throat, bubble. "W-woah, whats wrong?" Asked Arushi curious electric blue eyes looking at the Azurill. "The whole coloney, dead!" She said in a panicked tone, and at that moment Ben noticed something, behind the azurill a Azemarill ear was poking through the grass.

"The league must have done this." Said Ben, anger in her voice. "W-would you like to join us, the league will pay for what they have done." Stated Arushi, the azurill nodding her head and getting up. "So whats your name?" Asked Ben "Ryleigh, Ryleighs my name." She said, magenta eyes looking on as a doduo poked both of their heads out. "Oi!" "Hi!" The two heads said, one angry, the other excited. "Umm hi-" "Oh distortion no, not those league guys trying to kill the tribe." "Oh come on fede." Said the two heads. "Oh, no, we are actually the opposite of those bastards."

The the right head sighed in relief, the left head had stars in his eyes. "Oh Fede can we go with them please, please, please~" "mothersfu- fine, if it gets you to shut up. He muttered the last part to himself. "Well, we need to train a bit now, since the league will eventually catch on." Stated Ben.

And then 3 hours passed.

"Ok, lets head onwar-" Arushi was cut off by a squirt of water and a piplup. "You are un-" he was caught off guard by Arushi, and then the group ran. "Hey!" Yelled a shinx, his fur was mostly black, his back had rib bones protruding from it and the top of a skull on his forehead. "What is it edgelord!" "Oh look its shadow the sandslash!" The twins yelled. "That was awesome, are you guys rebels, if so then I'm in!" He yelled, before realizing what Fede and Rico had said.

"Fuck off..." He muttered. But following anyway. And they trained a bit longer into the night, sleeping in a tree hollow.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope thats good, I'mnot good at writing, so its probably shit, but I tried.

Queen Canterbury

Pokédex No.
Caught
Apr 11, 2020
Nature
Quiet
Pokémon Type
Dark, Normal
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
They trained for a bit longer before walking into jubilife, known for farming, Ben didn't see much farming. She looked at the group they had formed and smiled, she had no clue if the rebellion would go smoothly but she did know that if someone- "Can you cut it with your shitty speech?" Asked a bored edgelord, otherwise known as Mitja. 'Was I thinking out loud?' She thought before hearing a yell and a clefairy came running toward them... The clefairy was strange, purple in color and had togetic like markings, and the cherry ion top were her wings. Before anyone even said a thing she shoved something into Mitja's paws and booked it.

"What the fuck." "Wow." Said the doduo, surprised to see a scene go by in 10 seconds. Mitja was about to say something when the thing that was in his paws moved. It was an egg. It moved once, then twice, and then cracked, and then a togepi like head popped out, but it was pale purple and two of its spikes were a dark brown. It looked up at the shocked shinx and said one thing "Dada?" If Ben had a poke for everytime Mitja passed out so far she would have 1 poke, which happened to be this moment as the edgelord fainted. The curious cleffa looked at him and giggled, crawling out of the egg and looking at the shinx. "Mew, when he sees something cute he passes out." "Awwww." The two heads said, and were the ones to carry the two to the pokecenter.

When Mitja awoke he kinda just stared at the wall for a few minutes, before he finally said something. "I'm a father..." He ended up just accepting raising the cleffa, which surprised the entire team as he carried the cleffa, or Eliseo, around.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

That probably wasn't really good but I have no idea what I'm doing and some how in the course of a week i'm halfway through the game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)