• Episode Four of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode will be the last one featuring chapters from Call of the Divines and Solstice! Tune in to hear what the story's creators have to say about these audio adaptations of their runs.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Comic Sinnoh Teen Gijinka Relic Radiation [a pearl gijinkalocke comic.]

Thread Description
LATEST UPDATE: 5/14/20

Kadew

*bird sounds*
🌱Featurer
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
Grass, Normal
Pokédex Entry
Doesn't actually like birds all that much.
Well, that garchomp sure is a piece of work. Man sinnoh has an entire bloodsport league going on, no halfways about it.

critterlingz

hey im fish
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 10, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pronouns
???
Pokémon Type
Dark, Psychic
Pokédex Entry
ºo (-º ))) > ){
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

page 14 is out !!

Well, that garchomp sure is a piece of work. Man sinnoh has an entire bloodsport league going on, no halfways about it.
AHsbdasd you replied as I was uploading the new page !

and yea, Astraea is very fun to write. and the league in sinnoh is ... not very safe for its participants, to understate things :J

Kadew

*bird sounds*
🌱Featurer
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
Grass, Normal
Pokédex Entry
VENOMOTHMAN

Wwarborday

Gradually Becoming Productive
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 28, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
He/him/his
Pokémon Type
Ground, Ice
Pokédex Entry
I'm Doing My Best
I crave more of the Sauce

Krisantyne

oh no
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 10, 2019
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
she
Pokémon Type
Water
Pokédex Entry
This Pokémon clings to Sharpedo and shares in its prosperity. When its Sharpedo is attacked, Krisantyne will fight alongside it!
n o t h i n g e s c a p e s t h e s o i l
Whitney is being so dramatic, but I've got to hand it to him that this line touched me like "you can't kill me in a way that matters" adsfkfdjl

Hm. Venomothman seems upset about not being believed in. I hope he's mostly harmless and I won't go to hell for laughing at the last panel!

critterlingz

hey im fish
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 10, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pronouns
???
Pokémon Type
Dark, Psychic
Pokédex Entry
ºo (-º ))) > ){

page 15 is out! you can read it here!

VENOMOTHMAN
I have an ENTIRE slew of cryptid-pokemon puns up my sleeve, just you wait

I crave more of the Sauce
the sauce, my friend...alfredo or bolognese

n o t h i n g e s c a p e s t h e s o i l
Whitney is being so dramatic, but I've got to hand it to him that this line touched me like "you can't kill me in a way that matters" adsfkfdjl

Hm. Venomothman seems upset about not being believed in. I hope he's mostly harmless and I won't go to hell for laughing at the last panel!
yeah, that bit at the start was fun to write! as a person, whitney swings from melodrama to funnyman antics and back very easily lmao

Alba Corbina

Conqueror of the Cinnabar Gym
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 26, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Dark, Fairy
This run is so cool! I really like the gijinka designs and the character interactions are great.

critterlingz

hey im fish
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 10, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pronouns
???
Pokémon Type
Dark, Psychic
Pokédex Entry
ºo (-º ))) > ){

page 16 is out! you can read it here!

This run is so cool! I really like the gijinka designs and the character interactions are great.
ahh thank you!! :D

Alba Corbina

Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 26, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Dark, Fairy
Good job, Danni, now the cops are going to think Jules had something to do with what happened in Oreburgh!

Velink

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 27, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pokémon Type
Ghost, Normal
These interrogations, man!
I always feel like there are information and hints regarding the upcoming plot that I am missing
Also I wonder what Jules and Luce was talking about during the insult banter

Kadew

*bird sounds*
🌱Featurer
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
Grass, Normal
Pokédex Entry
Oh man time to be paranoid about everything and everyone. WHat a good way to get us into the mindscape of the protag, now every single character design is under scrutiny. Except for Ferris, gosh his bickering with flowerboy was great. Art discourse is always fun.

Krisantyne

oh no
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 10, 2019
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
she
Pokémon Type
Water
Pokédex Entry
This Pokémon clings to Sharpedo and shares in its prosperity. When its Sharpedo is attacked, Krisantyne will fight alongside it!
Astraea sure is bold and has a gift for dramatic speeches! (I'm still gay)
Big wrist anxiety........
Never thought I'd see a super cool Cascoon Gijinka, but here it is!
chokes Marcel for his art opinion
frees Marcel so he can bicker with Ferris more
;v;

Wwarborday

Gradually Becoming Productive
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 28, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
He/him/his
Pokémon Type
Ground, Ice
Pokédex Entry
I'm Doing My Best
"If anyone can become honorable after death, I'm about to make a lot of men saints" is one of the rawest lines I've ever heard.

Bug

👉😎👉
Tech Team
🌱Featurer
🎇Contributor
Artist
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 13, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Bug, Cute
Pokédex Entry
oh fuck oh shit my dots...............................................................................................................................
Hhhhh every discussion in this comic is golden, and I love it. I also really love what you did with the panels focusing on the wrists. It gives off the message of “trust No-one” really clearly, and I think it can say a lot potentially about Jules not totally trusting his party members, either.

critterlingz

hey im fish
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 10, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pronouns
???
Pokémon Type
Dark, Psychic
Pokédex Entry
ºo (-º ))) > ){

page 17 out!!

Good job, Danni, now the cops are going to think Jules had something to do with what happened in Oreburgh!
it's okay, sinnoan cops only have the best motivations and want nothing but the best for jules! kenzie is a perfectly harmless and stable person who... uh...yeah

These interrogations, man!
I always feel like there are information and hints regarding the upcoming plot that I am missing
Also I wonder what Jules and Luce was talking about during the insult banter
I love sprinkling stuff into all my pages, so who knows! :J
and if I had to come up with something they were chatting about? probably all the food they'll eat once they reach the next town

Oh man time to be paranoid about everything and everyone. WHat a good way to get us into the mindscape of the protag, now every single character design is under scrutiny. Except for Ferris, gosh his bickering with flowerboy was great. Art discourse is always fun.
yeah, having a bunch of v different creatives in parts of rr is really fun. especially considering how their art forms / opinions reflect their personalities n such :)

Astraea sure is bold and has a gift for dramatic speeches! (I'm still gay)
Big wrist anxiety........
Never thought I'd see a super cool Cascoon Gijinka, but here it is!
chokes Marcel for his art opinion
frees Marcel so he can bicker with Ferris more
;v;
if astraea doesnt go on live national television and make thousands of people very angry at least once a month she dies. at the end of relic radiation jules and co. shut down broadcasting services and thats how they defeat her

"If anyone can become honorable after death, I'm about to make a lot of men saints" is one of the rawest lines I've ever heard.
TY... astraea is a treat to write because I get to have her drop lines like that left and right

Hhhhh every discussion in this comic is golden, and I love it. I also really love what you did with the panels focusing on the wrists. It gives off the message of “trust No-one” really clearly, and I think it can say a lot potentially about Jules not totally trusting his party members, either.
yeah..!!! paranoia is fun to write (is that weird to say?). it'll take a little bit for jules's distrust of the party members themselves to materialize, but who says it's a good thing that he's comfortable around the people he spends the most time with?

Alba Corbina

Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 26, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Dark, Fairy
aw, I kind of wanted to hear the rest of the first story. Also jump tales are great and your art style really complements it well!

Kadew

*bird sounds*
🌱Featurer
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
Grass, Normal
Pokédex Entry
Ooooh all of these stories are fascinating, how dare you not let them all finish! What a great little peek into the lore and culture of this world. Scary stories and horrors generally reflect the societal fears of the culture they grew from, after all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)