• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• Episode Seven of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode concludes one reading and premiers another. Also, we brought back several guests for an extra long discussion segment!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Comic Sinnoh Teen Gijinka Relic Radiation [a pearl gijinkalocke comic.]

Thread Description
LATEST UPDATE: 6/13/20

critterlingz

hey im fish
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 10, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pronouns
???
Pokémon Type
Dark, Psychic
Pokédex Entry
ºo (-º ))) > ){

a young boy, desperate to escape his stifling hometown, embarks on a league challenge.
but he carries the weight of a years-old tragedy wherever he goes -- and a growing feeling that sinnoh is hiding something terrible.

game: complete.
comic progress: Floaroma
update schedule: 1-2 pages per month.

rules.

• pokemon who faint are permanently boxed.​
  • only the first encounter in an area may be caught.​
    • no duplicate pokemon. trainer has 3 chances per route to find a new catch.​
    • no forced encounters or trade/gift pokemon.​
    • shiny clause applies.​
  • legendaries must be defeated, not caught.​
  • no exp share.​

table of contents.

CHAPTER TWO: GHOSTLORE.

links.

deviantArt | tumblr

this is my first long-term comic! i'm really excited for it!!​

Last edited:

mykehroo

holy moly i am worry
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 23, 2019
Nature
Adamant
Pronouns
i'm a dude brooooo
Pokémon Type
Grass, Ghost
Pokédex Entry
This Pokémon is currently kerfuffled by this feature. Kerfuffled isn't a word.
Oho. So you have arrived.
ok enough of the dramatic shtick

Anyway, can't wait for what you've got, Fish!

A-K-TheLittleFairy

Conqueror of the Cinnabar Gym
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 3, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Normal
Pokédex Entry
Tired or inspired. Loves Cappuccino.
Ooh this looks very interesting! I can't wait to see more once your comic starts!

CrypticDart

Conqueror of the Pewter Gym
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Fairy
Pokédex Entry
This Pokemon is quite gullible at times but can show promise of intelligence sometimes! But, this occurrence is rare.
I am physically vibrating this is gonna slap

Alba Corbina

Conqueror of the Viridian Gym
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 26, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Dark, Fairy
Ooh, this looks super neat!

Link

Wwarborday

Gradually Becoming Productive
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 28, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
He/him/his
Pokémon Type
Ground, Ice
Pokédex Entry
I'm Doing My Best
Well damn, a gijinka locke with super unique designs? Sign me up!

critterlingz

hey im fish
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 10, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pronouns
???
Pokémon Type
Dark, Psychic
Pokédex Entry
ºo (-º ))) > ){
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Wwarborday

Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 28, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
He/him/his
Pokémon Type
Ground, Ice
Pokédex Entry
I'm Doing My Best
Lol, this is a pretty normal way to respond...but we usually do replies in big batches when we update, instead of as they come :D

mykehroo

holy moly i am worry
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 23, 2019
Nature
Adamant
Pronouns
i'm a dude brooooo
Pokémon Type
Grass, Ghost
Pokédex Entry
Lol, this is a pretty normal way to respond...but we usually do replies in big batches when we update, instead of as they come :D
You'd also want to just tuck them all away in a spoiler thingy

[name of person you're replying to]: peepee poopoo lmao

yeah it took me a bit to get used to how the forum works round these parts but you'll get the hang of it

critterlingz

hey im fish
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 10, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pronouns
???
Pokémon Type
Dark, Psychic
Pokédex Entry
ºo (-º ))) > ){

I ended up overestimating the amount of time I'd need for page one, so it's out early! woohoo (I tried embedding the link in the image^;; im still figuring out the forums)

mykehroo

holy moly i am worry
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 23, 2019
Nature
Adamant
Pronouns
i'm a dude brooooo
Pokémon Type
Grass, Ghost
Pokédex Entry
fish you bastard you said november you can't just blindside me like that fish how could you fish i'm actually crying

Wwarborday

Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 28, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
He/him/his
Pokémon Type
Ground, Ice
Pokédex Entry
I'm Doing My Best
What the fuck I was waiting for November what the fuck what the FUCK you can't just drop this HYPE on me, unprompted,

Bug

👉😎👉
Administrator
Artist
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 13, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Bug, Cute
Pokédex Entry
oh fuck oh shit my dots...............................................................................................................................
Your atmosphere is swag and your backgrounds have yolo.........
Jokes aside, I really do love the mood you set with your colors and environment. This looks like a world that is lived in, with small details like a mailbox and fence that, while small, go a long way. This is a strong hook, and I am SO in love with your style.

french-teapot

Conqueror of the Vermillion Gym
Pokédex No.
Caught
Oct 28, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pronouns
She/Her
This is awesome! What a cool and dynamic style; the way you do the lineart and colour is fantastic. And I LOVE the sketchiness of it. I think it really breathes so much energy and life into the artwork.
Excited to see more! 8D

Reactions: Bug

mizar

young, dumb, and full of you know ;)
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
they/them
Pokémon Type
Dragon
First page out novem-PSYCHE!
oh man. boy howdy. this first page can fit so much mystery in it. Got me wondering what this penguin -(WAIT WAIT PLEAASE tell me his middle name is peng)- saw, and i really love the narration you started out with. Itll be real intresting how you decide to tie the nuzlocke concept into this run. Your art styles really expressive and lends itself perfectly to comics. Welcome to the forums and I'm very excited for this run!!

Krisantyne

oh no
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 10, 2019
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
she
Pokémon Type
Water
Pokédex Entry
This Pokémon clings to Sharpedo and shares in its prosperity. When its Sharpedo is attacked, Krisantyne will fight alongside it!
The boi is so nervous ..... and for good reason. D: I love the scary atmosphere and your style! A very captivating start!!

critterlingz

hey im fish
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 10, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pronouns
???
Pokémon Type
Dark, Psychic
Pokédex Entry
ºo (-º ))) > ){
page one replies,,!

fish you bastard you said november you can't just blindside me like that fish how could you fish i'm actually crying
What the fuck I was waiting for November what the fuck what the FUCK you can't just drop this HYPE on me, unprompted,
Your atmosphere is swag and your backgrounds have yolo.........
Jokes aside, I really do love the mood you set with your colors and environment. This looks like a world that is lived in, with small details like a mailbox and fence that, while small, go a long way. This is a strong hook, and I am SO in love with your style.
This is awesome! What a cool and dynamic style; the way you do the lineart and colour is fantastic. And I LOVE the sketchiness of it. I think it really breathes so much energy and life into the artwork.
Excited to see more! 8D
The boi is so nervous ..... and for good reason. D: I love the scary atmosphere and your style! A very captivating start!!
First page out novem-PSYCHE!
oh man. boy howdy. this first page can fit so much mystery in it. Got me wondering what this penguin -(WAIT WAIT PLEAASE tell me his middle name is peng)- saw, and i really love the narration you started out with. Itll be real intresting how you decide to tie the nuzlocke concept into this run. Your art styles really expressive and lends itself perfectly to comics. Welcome to the forums and I'm very excited for this run!!
ahh thank you all so much!!!

yeah, i ended up overestimating how much time page one would take. i surprised myself when i was able to release it yesterday, haha..!

fun fact: when i originally came up with jules, his full name was jules paine nguyen. i dont know if im still keeping that, because its such a brazen pun, but well see :’’J

Rhyder

The Derpiest Rhyhorn
Pokédex No.
Caught
Oct 24, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Ground, Rock
Pokédex Entry
Prefers to play rom hacks that hurt their brain. Is often seen downing copious amounts of Jack.
Mysterious. Haunting. Beautifully drawn. I’m very interested in seeing where this goes! You’ve got an amazing style!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)