• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• Episode Six of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode continues our exploration of the new stories, and in our discussion segment we tackle more of the planning process!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Promoted Content Submission & Rules!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winterspheonix

Comic Secret Hoarder
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 20, 2019
Pokémon Type
Flying, Ice
@Bug
Do we need to submit our banner every month? Or after a certain period of time?

Bug

👉😎👉
Administrator
Artist
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 13, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Bug, Cute
Pokédex Entry
oh fuck oh shit my dots...............................................................................................................................
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
@Bug
Do we need to submit our banner every month? Or after a certain period of time?
Nope! I’ll let everyone know when the clear is happening. You only need to resubmit if you want to change/alter your banner.

Bug

👉😎👉
Administrator
Artist
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 13, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Bug, Cute
Pokédex Entry
oh fuck oh shit my dots...............................................................................................................................
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
This thread is now open for submissions! Remember the rules for submission, and have your submissions in before the thread closes on July 1st. We do not accept late submissions or edits!

Guidelines for banners are as follows:
  1. Banner must be rectangular, and no larger or smaller than 700 pixels wide by 100 pixels tall.
  2. The banner cannot be animated, and must be submitted as a .png file. Do not use transparency.
  3. Each user only gets one banner allowed into the ad rotation, for one run/creative work/event. Please, only submit your own projects.
  4. Content of banners must follow all forum rules; do not include mature content in the banners.
If you have already submitted a banner, you do not need to resubmit this month to stay in the rotation! You may resubmit if you wish to edit your current banner to either a new project entirely, or an updated version of your last banner.

If this is your first time seeing this thread, and you want to know how to make yourself a banner, i’ve compiled some resources for you here!

Have fun, and I’ll see y’all again in July to lock up!

Rumors

Or so they say...
Writer
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Pronouns
male
Pokémon Type
Fire
Pokédex Entry
A Pokémon shrouded in hearsay and urban legend, spoken of only in whispered tales and hushed gossip.
I'm wishing to replace the Stolen Dreams banner with this one. (Which, ironically, is at the stop of my screen right now, begging me to let it stay.) Credit to @TheTRUEgge for making this one for me!

And thread link!

Derogatory Trainer

The hero you don't need but you're getting anyway.
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Adamant
Pokémon Type
???
Pokédex Entry
Wanted to be an Instagram whore but I got lost so now I do Reaction-Lockes.

Tookie

The Immoral Bard
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Poison, Psychic
Pokédex Entry
This user does not exist. All impressions to the contrary are propaganda pieces and not to be trusted.

Zephyr_Iphis

cryptid
Artist
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 18, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
she/they
Pokémon Type
Flying, Steel
Pokédex Entry
It protects itself from the cold by wrapping up in blankets. It loves food and cooks constantly.
@DistortionLocke Love your banner! But I noticed it's not the right specifications for the promo bar, so I mocked up another one for you. Hope that's okay!

GreyCorsola

Conqueror of the Vermillion Gym
Artist
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 28, 2019
Nature
Bashful
Pronouns
They/Them
Pokémon Type
Water, Rock
Pokédex Entry
Often seen lurking around the web, but loves social interaction and wants to meet all sorts of wonderful people!

DistortionLocke

Conqueror of the Fuchsia Gym
Writer
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 3, 2019
Nature
Adamant
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Dark, Ghost
Pokédex Entry
Anxious, sweet-toothed writer who hides amongst the papers. Only attacks when provoked.
@Zephyr_Iphis Thank you so much! I’m using a new app for banners, and I still haven’t mastered it yet. :p

Jawn215

A beloved figure
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 20, 2020
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Water
Pokédex Entry
It's dumb and it says dumb things
Here be banner!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)