• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• Episode Six of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode continues our exploration of the new stories, and in our discussion segment we tackle more of the planning process!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Nuzlocke Post Your Graveyard.

Thread Description
Rest in peace, to all mons who never made it.

Skarmizard

The metal dragon bird
Writer
Screenshotter
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 12, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Dragon, Steel
Pokédex Entry
This Skarmory/Charizard fusion is very rare and tends to be quiet and shy until befriended. Also a huge fan of Smash Bros. and writing.

Jack the Shroomish, 5-9. I was excited to find him because I've always liked Breloom, even if I was using Treecko. Shame that stupid Marill got Rollout going...and I wasn't about to risk my starter, so he took the fall.

Terry the Poochyena, 5-17. The Dexnav Poochyena. I was looking forward to taking him deep into the game, or at least until I got an Electric-type. But those damned Plusle and Minun took him away one level from evolving...

Ray the Tentacool, 5-23. Thanks to his reshuffled movepool, he was already pulling his weight, and I was sure he'd have no problem with Flannery. Somehow a Machop took him down before he got the chance though...

Elaine the Beautifly, 4-24. Although I really wanted to try Dustox, I was far from disappointed with her. She swept Brawly, and I wanted to see how deep she could get. But I boxed her for a while because Flannery was coming and since I'd just caught a Skarmory. I pulled her back out after Flannery to get her caught up, but it didn't work-for some reason I thought she could take a Hariyama six levels higher...

Boris the Loudred, 8-36. I was excited to use him since my Emerald run had a shiny Exploud who was awesome. And he did very well also-I was looking forward to taking him all the way. But a Meditite I was trying to catch had other plans...why didn't I switch to someone else? He was four levels from evolving too...

Dave the Linoone, 2-43. Second catch, and found a lot of neat stuff with Pickup. But he was starting to fall behind, so I figured I'd retire him after I fought Kyogre. I never got the chance though-a Sableye I was trying to catch took him out, which left my Sceptile as the only one of my pre-Roxanne team still alive...

Drake the Gyarados, 10-44. The worst death of all. After Ray died, I had no choice but to use him-not that I mind, because I love Gyarados. And he was so amazing-he annihilated Flannery, ate Winona's Altaria after it gave me so much hell in a normal playthrough, demolished the twins alongside my Sceptile, and saved the team against Primal Kyogre-it would've wiped out everyone else in a heartbeat.
So I was looking forward to him wrecking the league...and then that damn battle happened.
I was training up my Absol after Dave died, and rematched a Double Battle with a Hariyama and Linoone. Drake was out front, so I wasn't worried.
Even after Linoone critted with Double-Edge, I still wasn't worried-he still had 29 HP, and what could a Hariyama at -1 do to a part-Flying type?
Seismic Toss. And it was level 41.
It broke my heart :crying:

Skarmizard

The metal dragon bird
Writer
Screenshotter
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 12, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Dragon, Steel
Pokédex Entry
This Skarmory/Charizard fusion is very rare and tends to be quiet and shy until befriended. Also a huge fan of Smash Bros. and writing.

Max the Liepard, 2-23. I honestly didn't expect him to make it as far as he did. But once he evolved it seemed like maybe he'd go pretty far after all...unfortunately a Sigilyph in the Relic Castle had other plans.

Louie the Boldore, 12-27. I was happy to catch him since a Gigalith was the unquestioned MVP of my Black run. But I didn't want to abuse Sturdy...that would have saved him against Elesa's Zebstrika...

Morty the Vanillite, 23-34. I brought him on board so he could help against Skyla and Drayden. Unfortunately he didn't even make it to Skyla-one of her trainers had a Swoobat which took him away one level from evolving.

Roger the Watchog, 3-37. This one hurt so much...first catch, and like Max I didn't expect him to make it incredibly far (especially since I misclicked and forgot to name him at first). I just wanted him to make it to the Name Rater so I could fix that...but then he evolved, and was kicking ass. We were all set to make it all the way...but then Twist Mountain happened. A fucking Doctor killed him with Future Sight of all things.

Dylan the Simipour, 10-44. This one hurt too...he was so useful throughout the run and I was looking forward to taking him to the top. And he would've made it if I hadn't fucked up in Victory Road. But how was I supposed to know Beheeyem could learn Thunderbolt? You never even see anyone use the thing at all!

Skarmizard

The metal dragon bird
Writer
Screenshotter
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 12, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Dragon, Steel
Pokédex Entry

Jack the Flaaffy, 5-22. I really wanted to take him far because Ampharos is one of my favorite Electric-types. Unfortunately some Darumaka on Route 4 had other plans...

Steve the Watchog. 2-38. First catch, and we made it so far...I should have switched him out of that Triple Battle in Reversal Mountain, but most of my team was weak to Fighting and I thought triple-teaming the Gurdurr would work...

Clay the Umbreon, 18-41. I was so excited when I got an Eevee...I settled on Umbreon since I had most of the other types covered, and never regretted it-he saved me against Clay (I had no counters). Then Route 13 happened...fuck Lopunny and High Jump Kick.

Courtney the Sealeo, 40-42. She was going to be my Drayden counter, but it wasn't to be...Village Bridge's first encounter was a Double Battle with two Sevipers, so I tried to catch one, but it took her away before I could. So much wasted potential...

Crystal the Starmie, 34-47. I was so excited-Starmie is a 'mon I've wanted to use for a while, and I was so looking forward to that amazing coverage it would get later on. But I panicked when Marlon's Carracosta used Shell Smash, and instead of sending in my Leavanny, I thought it was the better pick...cue Crunch.

Tasha the Mandibuzz, 25-47. I chose catching her over something on Route 4 because I banned Sandile because I use it too much, hate Darumaka and Trubbish, and figured the odds of Scraggy were too low. And I was so happy I did-she pretty much saved me from Fighting-types for most of the run. She fell to a Darmanitan in Nimbasa when I was training up Crystal's replacement.

Jay the Skarmory, 38-59. I was so happy to find him...even though I didn't team him until later, he was still awesome. I was relying on him to wall several things in the E5, but Marshal's Conkeldurr had other plans...he outsped me and nailed a crit Hammer Arm, but I survived because Sturdy and used Fly...but then I was faster, and he nailed another Hammer Arm before I could do anything...

Damien the Weavile, 44-59. I teamed him toward the end so I'd have a second Iris counter, and he was great while he was around. He demolished most of Caitlin's team and Shauntal's Cofagrigus, and he should have taken out Iris's Haxorus, but a low damage roll doomed him...

Skarmizard

The metal dragon bird
Writer
Screenshotter
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 12, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Dragon, Steel
Pokédex Entry

Quacklin' the Farfetch'd, 10-12. I really wanted to take him far to avenge my last run where I lost him on Route 11. But he didn't even get that far-I lost him against Tierno on Route 5 when Corphish randomly pulled out Swords Dance and I had no one who could take the hits. He almost took it out first, but it wasn't quite enough...

Henry the Skiddo, 10-19. Gogoat is one of the Gen 6 'mons I really like, so I was happy to have him, especially since he might have been able to help against Grant. Unfortunately, he never got the chance-one of the trainers on Route 8 had a Shellder, and it turns out it knew Icicle Spear.

Jerome the Hippopotas, 15-22. A 'mon I was really excited to use since I've never had one before. And he was kicking butt, even with a Timid nature. But Grant's Tyrunt ruined it-we both had Speed-lowering moves (Bulldoze/Rock Tomb), but he was winning the Speed tie...until he wasn't.

Felicia the Wormadam, 5-36. We had a rough start since she couldn't even attack and was really weak even when she finally got an attack. But then she evolved and was nearly invincible...until Valerie's gym happened. She was supposed to be my counter, but she never got the chance...the first trainer had an Azumarill and it took her down...

Holly the Mienfoo, 15-45. I've never been the biggest fan of the line, but I figured I'd give her a chance. And she was way better than I expected, even though I was constantly worried she might not make it to evolving at level 50. But with the Eviolite, things were looking good...and then Lysandre's cafe happened. I don't know how, but Bryony's Bisharp took her down five levels from evolving :crying:

Corey the Blastoise, 10-46. Even though Charizard is my favorite Kanto starter, Blastoise is a close second, and since I started with Fennekin, he complemented the team nicely. He carried the team through so many rough spots-he saved us against Valerie, and anytime I didn't have a good counter, he took over and walled them.
And he was going to be my counter for Lysandre's MegaDos...but Xerosic's Malamar ruined that :crying:

PageEmperor

Currently busy grinding in my nuzruns and studying
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 8, 2019
Pokémon Type
Electric, Water
Pokédex Entry
Just a guy with way to many ongoing Nuzlockes.
Partot the Rookidee
Guess these guys are guaranteed to be my first death everytime I play gen8. Died to a Delibird

Torecco the Wingull
Died in the wild area while trying to catch my Stufful. Literally the shortest lasting team member, but at least the Stufful eventually evolved and became an important member of my team.

Snorkler the Chinchou
Died to Bead’s Solosis, in the battle in the cave after the water gym. I seriously did not expect it to one shot him.

A.S. the Barboach
Died to the same trainer’s Ponyta. Lesson learnt: ALWAYS bring your user of Dark or Ghost attacks when fighting him.

Blaster the Meowstick
Died to a Sudowoodo’s Sucker punch. I never even would have guessed it could learn that. Had I gone into Bewear instead...

Loren the Mr(s). Rime
Had to sacrifice her to the champion’s Charizard to heal my Wailord so that Wailord could take a hit if Charizard outsped.
Murtle the Gastly
Died to a trainer’s overlevelled Mew.

Supemen the Skiploom
Died to a Machoke that knew Explosion.

Irene the Breloom
Ooohhh boy. Irene’s death came out of nowhere. She died to a trainer’s Dialga, who did her in with a crit Meteor mash.

Iv the Muk
My fucking starter died yesterday. Died to a Swellow’s Brave bird owned by a gym trainer in the 7th gym. It wasn’t even a crit this time.

Last edited:

MarkedInStone

Kanto League Champion
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 7, 2019
Over Mt. Silver and down in the Valley Windworks
Nature
Lax
Pronouns
He/him
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Steel
Pokédex Entry
This POKéMON is struggling to figure out what interesting stuff he can put into his Pokédex entry.
Snuggle the Leavanny

Lv. 2-55
Caught on Route 20
Naive, highly persistent

Died to Marlon's Carracosta.

How did I get this far before losing anything? I have no clue.
Snuggle had been a reliable force for the entirety of the Nuzlocke so far- dual Bug/Grass STAB helped a lot throughout, and it was always just bulky enough to survive. Marlon was supposed to be her coronation. I spent a long time trying to make sure that she could take out his Wailord in one hit, but in looking up his team, I conveniently didn't notice that Carracosta had Sturdy. A Rock Slide took her from around 3/4 health to dead, and right there my deathless run had ended.

Buckle the Swanna

Lv. 25-63
Caught on Driftveil Drawbridge
Rash, mischievous

Died to Veteran's Tangrowth on Victory Road.

So close. So darn close. And she'd just gotten Hurricane not long ago. She helped out in battling Clay and was instrumental in defeating Drayden with the help of Icy Wind and type gems. I always thought of Buckle and Snuggle as a duo- made even more emphatic by the fact that most of Snuggle's replacement- Dahling the Lilligant- was trained primarily with Buckle's help. So the two are together again. It was a Power Whip that did her in, after a missed Hurricane. You almost made it, Buckle.

Dynamo the Eelektross

Lv. 37-65
Caught in Seaside Cave
Sassy, often dozes off.

Died in the battle with Champion Iris.

My serendipitous little friend, the little Tynamo that popped up when I was all but resigned to a Woobat. He instantly rocketed to the front of the team, helping immensely with virtually every battle that came after his capture. I'd never used an Eelektross before, and he made it clear that I'd be using one again. While Eelektross is no Archeops when it comes to Flying Gem Acrobatics, it still wrecked utter house wherever it came into play, and I could send him in without having to worry about weaknesses. I don't remember what did him in. I have a feeling it was Iris' Haxorus, simply because its Outrage is the only thing I could imagine taking Dynamo out. But his death was the final one, in my most successful Nuzlocke to date. He was a large reason in why I decided to play through B2W2 again, with the same exact team I used in the Nuzlocke, just so I could have the team on a real cartridge.

OmegaAlphaDelta123

Conqueror of the Cerulean Gym
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jan 24, 2020
Nature
Lonely
Pronouns
They
Pokémon Type
Electric, Fighting
My First Nuzlocke: FireRed (3 healing items per battle, Set Battle style)

Ninjin the Rattata (Lv 3 - 9)
Lax Nature, Run Away
- Tackle
- Tail Whip
- Quick Attack

This death was just a result of my own stupidity, honestly. I forgot to buy Potions from the PokeMart in Viridian City, so when I fought Blue on Route 22, I had no way of healing off damage done. My starter, Charles managed to beat his Pidgey, but was severely weakened so Ninjin had to weaken the Charmander so Charles could finish the job. A bunch of Scratches took her out and I felt bad because it would have been so easy to prevent had I bought items immediately.

Drillbeak the Fearow (Lv 7 - 22)
Careful Nature, Keen Eye
- Peck
- Growl
-
Pursuit
- Fury Attack

So, back when I was doing this Nuzlocke, I had no idea that all Dark-type moves were special in Gen 3. So, I was on the S.S. Anne, battling Blue's Kadabra and spamming Pursuit when it got a critical hit Confusion, KOing Drillbeak. It would have been a lot easier if I had just used Peck or Fury Attack looking back on it.

Danni the Diglett (Lv 19 - 21)
Mild Nature, Sand Veil
- Scratch
- Fury Swipes
- Magnitude
- Dig

Honestly, since Danni didn't really have much time to prove herself, I wasn't that impacted by her death. We were fighting a Sailer's Machop on the S.S. Anne and a critical Karate Chop took her down from full health, such is the life of the glass cannon... I was still able to deal with Surge fine thanks to my Ivysaur and Mankey so like I said, it wasn't that big of a deal.

Bardock the Primeape (Lv 4 - 42)
Naughty Nature, Vital Spirit
- Dig
- Strength
-
Low Kick
- Cross Chop

The last three deaths really hurt. Bardock was with me since the beginning of the game, taking down rocks and normals left and right. Despite the line's frailty, I took Bardock all the way to Silph Co, where he lost to Blue's Pidgeot (they were both on red HP, but I outsped and didn't heal because I forgot it knew Quick Attack. When he died, I stared at the screen for a few seconds before recomposing myself) I'm sorry Bardock, rest well brother, you've earned it.

Pea the Butterfree (Lv 4 - 42)
Calm Nature, Compound Eyes
- Dream Eater
- Sleep Powder
- Psychic
- Substitute

Pea... I'm so sorry, what was I thinking, putting you up against Giovanni's Rhyhorn, a Pokemon with a move 4x weak against you. Yes, you had Psychic moves and Sleep Powder, but that wasn't enough to save you. I raised you from a Caterpie where you helped out massively against Erica and Koga, you were almost like the Lulu of this adventure, I was going to take you all the way, but I guess it just wasn't meant to be. Rest in Peace.

This death also made my sweep against Giovanni's gym all the more cathartic. I swept him with Levi the Gyarados and I imagined Pea as a father figure to him because back when he was a Magikarp, Pea did the switch-training with him that was necessary to level up and evolve. When Levi swept Giovanni, I imagined he finally gained closure for Pea's death.

Zach the Jolteon (Lv 25 - 60)
Hardy Nature, Volt Absorb
- Thunderbolt
- Shock Wave
- Double Kick
- Shadow Ball

Oh Zach... you were the best Eeveelution I have ever had the pleasure of raising. I watched you grow from an Eevee into a powerful, proud Pokemon who would do anything to help his friends. You helped against Sabrina and I took you all the way to the Pokemon League where you were by far the MVP. You single-handedly decimated Lorelei and did some pretty severe damage to Agatha and Lance as well.

Zach had become my favourite Pokemon in Gen I single handedly through this Nuzlocke thanks to his speed and power. However, he couldn't make the Hall of Fame alive; He did so well against Blue, easily defeating Pidgeot and Gyarados with two massive Thunderbolts. However, when Charizard came out, Levi was the only one who could take a hit from it, but he had already been damaged by Alakazam. I didn't want to send Zach off as a sacrifice just to heal Levi, so he unleashed another mighty Thunderbolt, almost KOing Charizard, but not quite. From there, a single Blaze-boosted Fire Blast was enough to wipe him out.

Zach may have died, but his sacrifice wasn't in vain; I immediately sent out Levi, healing him up to full and from there, Charizard was easily brought to his knees.

Surprisingly, this is probably the death I feel the least bad about; Zach's death wasn't the result of one of my mistakes. It was a heroic sacrifice to save everyone from the Charizard. He will always be remembered as a true hero and he will never be forgotten.

Basic Rules: 3 Healing items for Gym battles, 5 for particularly tough ones (Whitney, Clair, Blue) and Set Mode, this was my standard for all Nuzlockes going forward.

Beakdrill the Fearow (Lv 6 - 41)
Brave Nature, Keen Eye
- Aerial Ace
- Roost
- Fly
- Return

Original nickname, I know, but I really liked using a Beakdrill up till this point, she hit pretty hard, especially with a Brave Nature and had her chances to shine, especially being essential during the fight against Chuck and overall being a strong, hard-hitting mon. Of course, Clair's Kingdra had to ruin that, I don't remember much of the battle, just that I had it paralysed with my Ampharos and it took me out with a critical Hydro Pump on the switch in while I had Light Screen up. Rest in peace, I hope you're chilling up there with Drillbeak in Pokéheaven.

Sparks the Ampharos (Lv 15 - 48)
Quirky Nature, Static
- Discharge
- Light Screen
- Thunder Wave
- Signal Beam

I think you'll see that this will become a trend, but I suck at keeping Electric-types I train alive, Sparks is a classic example of this. We were up against Lance and while Sparks did take out his Gyarados, she did suffer some damage from it's Waterfall, he proceeded to send in his strongest Dragonite. I panicked, because I didn't remember their movesets and I wasn't sure anyone on my team could take more than two hits from it, so I made the decision to try and paralyse it with Sparks and... she was killed by Outrage. This did give Hyde the opportunity to come in and kill with Ice Fang, so it wasn't all in vain, but it sucks that I lost another great Pokemon so close to the end.

Bipolar the Magneton (Lv 17 - 52)
Bold Nature, Sturdy
-
Discharge
- Mirror Shot
- Tri Attack
-
Thunder Wave

Oh Bipolar, fate dealt you a cruel hand, that's all I have to say. Throughout the course of our Kanto journey, Bipolar was forced to fight not one, but two Arena Trap Dugtrios. Against all the odds, he managed to beat the first one by tanking a Mud Bomb, but the second one did him in with a critical Dig, I'm so sorry, Bipolar, this was never your fault, you just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time is all. Rest in peace. May Pyrrha the Magnezone from my Platinum Nuzlocke carry your memory on.

Brain the Snorlax (Lv 50 - 50)
Rash Nature, Immunity
-
Surf
- Rock Slide
- Crunch
- Strength

I've used a Snorlax before, I know how hard they are to take down. I was planning to train Brain to be a multi-purpose wall, but a Graveler from Victory Road had other plans and took her out from full health with a critical Explosion. Rest in peace Brain, I barely knew ya.

Mystic the Umbreon (Lv 5 - 56)
Quiet Nature, Synchronise
- Confuse Ray
- Payback
- Taunt
- Headbutt

Any time I was up against a strong Pokemon that hit really hard, but had no Fighting moves, it was Mystic's time to shine. He tanked a lot of attacks from Rocket Grunts while trolling them with Confuse Ray and Headbutt flinches, essentially soloed Will and was extremely useful against Karen and Sabrina as well. However, at the point of his death, I was running out of good Electric types to use and as such had no answer to Blue's Gyarados. Mystic did his best, using Taunt and Confuse Ray to wear it down and managing to burn through all of Blue's Full Restores, but there was no way we could stop it when it kept boosting with Dragon Dance and eventually, it proved too much for Mystic and he was drowned by a critical, +4 Waterfall. Rest in peace Mystic, you made Zack proud.

Hyde the Feraligatr (Lv 5 - 57)
Lax Nature, Torrent
- Waterfall
- Ice Fang
- Earthquake
- Crunch

It's always painful to lose a starter, especially so close to the end and Hyde was no exception, he had a relaxed disposition but when the time came, he was ready to fight for his friends. Because of my team's skewed type coverage, he was the final victim of that accursed Gyarados, Return was a 2HKO on him, but he wasn't able to finish it in time with Crunch. If my Ninetales wasn't holding a Focus Sash, we would have been wiped, but I can thank Hyde for putting in the final bit of effort necessary for Kurama to finish it off. Rest in peace Hyde, you will be missed.

Saibaman the Geodude (Lv 7 - 13)
Gentle Nature, Sturdy
- Rock Throw
- Defense Curl
-
Rock Polish
- Rock Smash

Another loss where I barely got to know the Pokemon in question. Saibaman was my wall against Roark and he was doing well... right up until Roark's Cranidos landed a critical Pursuit on him, taking him out for good, I'm sorry Saibaman, you were just the recipient of bad luck.

Ross the Budew (Lv 3 - 22)
Naive Nature, Natural Cure
- Mega Drain
- Growth
-
Worry Seed
- Stun Spore

Ross was my answer to all Water types at this point, he shredded the early game with growth boosted Absorbs and Mega Drains and I couldn't wait to evolve him into a Roselia. Unfortunately, I pushed him too hard during training and he was killed by a wild Bronzor's critical Confusion. There was no excuse for sending you in against a Pokemon with a type disadvantage Ross, and I'm so sorry you had to die because of my risktaking. Rest in peace.

Vegeta the Luxray (Lv 3 - 30)
Mild Nature, Intimidate
- Tackle
- Bite
- Charge
- Spark

Luxray has always been one of my favourite Electric types, so I was really excited to be using Vegeta. He had just evolved and was looking awesome as well, but he was taken down in his prime by that accursed Horn Drill Goldeen on Route 214 while I was switching him in. I'm sorry Vegeta, your fate should have never depended on luck, rest in peace.

Nail the Gastrodon (Lv 12 - 35)
Lonely Nature, Sticky Hold
- Body Slam
-
Rain Dance
- Water Pulse
- Mud Bomb

Nail was damn near impossible to take out. His only weakness was Grass and whenever I saw a Grass type trainer, I knew to keep her away for them. I lost him in another one of the accursed battles in Platinum; the Raichu and Gyarados Double Battle. I was using Bronze at this point and unfortunately, one Mud Bomb wasn't enough to KO the Raichu, who lowered my Defense with Tail Whip. There was no one on my team who could take an Aqua Tail. (Noodles had been boxed for a random Gligar so I could use Defog, stupid Sinnoh HM system) so on the next turn, Noodles was killed by a critical Aqua Tail in his prime. She put in so much work against Maylene as well and it felt so unfair that she died here, before she could unleash his power on Byron and Volkner. Rest in peace.

Stella the Staraptor (Lv 4 - 53)
Docile Nature, Intimidate
-
Close Combat
- Brave Bird
- Fly
- Return

Stella wrecked Sinnoh about as well as you would expect any Staraptor too. She helped in the defeat of Gardenia, Maylene and Candice and was overall a solid Pokemon that I could always rely on, so it sucks that she was killed so close to the end of this run, in the final rival battle, I was hoping to get an Intimidate off on his Snorlax, but a critical Body Slam took her from near full health to zero on the switch in. I'm so sorry Stella, it was never meant to end this way... Rest in peace.

Last edited:

JavierE64

Masks are so 2016!!
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Grass, Water
Pokédex Entry
The Master of both Light and Darkness; who loves the Violent and Dramatic, and the Fun and Adorable.

Regina The Rattata y Manny The Mankey
Both died to some trainers in Route 3, I don´t remember much about them.

Samantha The Spearow
Died just where she was captured, in ROute. It was my first Nuzlocke, so I wasn´t very good at grinding, she died to another Spearow.

Daniel The DIglett
ANother grinding accident, Daniel died during a battle with some wild Pokémon.

Minnie the Meowth
Died to a trainer´s Grimer in ROute 8.

Camila The Butterfree
This one hurt me the most, She was on my earilest catches, and she kicked a lot of butt with her access to Psychic moves.
But my inexperience cost her life, she died to a wild Fearow in Route 23 in a grinding session gone wrong.

Seth The Snorlax
This one is pretty absurd, he died to a critical Hit Explosion from Cue Ball´s Muk in Three Island. That´s the prime definition of Overkill.

Penny the Persian
I had a Dupes CLause, but I allowed myself to catch evolutions. It was a mistake, as this small persian also didn´t take long to perish because of me.

Maria The Gyarados
If it weren´t for that Crit WIng Attack from the Rival´s Charizard in the second to last battle, Maria would´ve been on the Hall of Fame.

Connor The Combee (Lv.7-16)
Naughty Nature, takes plenty of Siestas.

Due to some of the rules I imposed on this Run, I had to use this male COmbee.
And to be honest, he was quite a decent fighter, until we encountered the infamous duo of Route 6.
The Furfrous Headbutt the poor Bee into submission, it was brutal.

Pete The Pidgeotto (Lv.3-22)
Hasty Nature, Mischievous

In the beach of Route 8, Pete had the bad luck of battling a Shellder, with the ability of Skill Link.
A 5-Hit Icicle SPear, that´s what it took to take him down.

Franklin The Braixen (Lv5-35)
Naughty Nature, Takes Plenty of Siestas.

This one really hurt me. It was at the Power Plant, we were battling a Team Flare Grunt. Everything was going well, until a Golbat managed to land a Crit. Acrobatics. The Fact he was just one level to evolve adds more salt into the wound. This death killed a lot of my joy of the game, I really liked him.

J.C. Bodoque The Diggersby (Lv. 5-35)
Naughty Nature, Takes Plenty of Siestas.

The death of Franklin affected me so much, it cost the life of another teammate. J.C death was also on Power Plant, but it was to a Scraggy´s High Jump Kick. It really blow, cause he was gonna be my Ace against Clemont, making me change my plans even more.

Starla The Staraptor ( Lv.22-48)
Serious Nature, Loves to Eat.

Fighting Types Trainers are deadly in X/Y, you´ll never know when they will cause you pain and misery.
Starla died to a crit ROck Slide from on those trainer´s Mienshao in Frost Cavern.

Lucas The Lucario (Lv.32-55)
Hasty Nature, Alert to Sounds

Lucas was quite the MVP in our Team, even if he only had to Mega Evolve Once: CLemont, Valerie, among others, everyone feared him; Everyone, except a Hawlucha. On Route 18, in the Inverse Battle, Lucas felt victim to a Super Effective Steel Wing.

Gabriela The Gurdurr (Lv.46-62)
Impish Nature, Quick Tempered.

I needed a Pokémon to deal with Wulfric after Lucas death, and SHe was a perfect option: EViolite + Sheer Force makes her a formidable fighter.
She even made it to the Victory Road, where she battled a Scizor. But this Bug Type had Swarm, ad One X-Scissors was enough to kill Gabriela.

Sasha The Sigilyph ( Lv.21-63)
Relaxed Nature, Thoroughly Cunning.

ANother MVP in the Team, She kicked a lot of Butt with her Psychic moves and impressive Speed.
SHe battled the same SCissor on Victory Road, the one that killed Gabriela. Unfortunetely, a missed Air Slash costs her life, by a Night Slash.

Captain Drakken

Conqueror of the Pewter Gym
Pokédex No.
Caught
Mar 25, 2020
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Poison
Tom Fawkes the Talonflame (Lv.2 - 40)

Docile, Likes to Run
Quick Attack
Flame Charge
Aerial Ace
Swords Dance
My first catch who was vital to many victories major and minor. My team was rather over leveled for Clemont's gym and I thought it would be safe for him to stay in. Turns out the trainer's Ampharos had Power Gem. It was an obvious bad move, made more egregious because I've trained an Ampharos before and I know that they learn Power Gem. Sorry, dear friend.

RubyClaw

Challenge Seeker and Nuzlocke Completionist
🌱Featurer
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 9, 2019
Kanto Route 1, 1% encounter rate (Israel)
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Fire, Psychic
Pokemon Sword Graveyard
(Part of my hall of fame project in my signature if you want to check it out).

Sweetooth the Skowvet lvl 6-9 Female

Not much to say about you. You were Modest nature, I wasn't planning on taking you anywhere and you were just my first unlucky route 1 catch. I honestly can't even remember how you died. I think I switched to you by mistake. Sorry you were treated so badly, I was just planning on boxing you and keeping you safe. Have fun in poke-derp heaven chasing modest Rattatas and modest Bidoofs.

Divana the Toxtricity (Amped Form) lvl 1-52 Female

On my first Galarian play-through it took me a while to understand the meaning and purpose of this bizarre purple baby pokemon I was given. This time I knew what was waiting for me, and was just overjoyed to add this little baby rocker to the team (I'm especially fond of the Amped form). She quickly grew and rocked in so many battles, and carried my team through countless challenges, when I finally lost her to Raihan's notorious ace, that deadly Duralodun, in his gym battle. I had both her and Sheera my Abomasnow out in the field, and I was sure she could take one hit from that giant Skyscrapper, but sadly I was mistaken and it took her down from almost full health, just like that. I'll miss you my Diva, and really hope I'll get to use your kind in future Galarian games. You were definitely a crowd favorite, and a personal favorite of mine.

Elinoyor the Bewear lvl 30-53 Female

Oh Elinoyor, my guardian teddy bear. You joined us relatively late, but have been such a powerful pokemon with your mighty Adamant attack you quickly became one of my main team members. Your greatest moment was when fighting against Piers, but you helped in so many other battles including against Raihan gym and Hop. I was sure I'm going to take you to the very end, and was actually counting on you as a solution to many problematic battles, until I met a wild Beatric in the very end of Route 10. Foolishly I thought to myself you'll be the superior bear and crush that icy creature into pieces, but it surprised us both with a Sheer Cold. You went all the way to 1 health, surviving only thanks to your love to me, only to be cruelly taken by Hail the moment after. I had to replace you with Hebihandou the Sawk as your role as a Fighting type was so essential to my team. Farewell Elinoyor, my brave and fuzzy friend.

Sadly, a big chunk of this Graveyard is also covered in my Hall of Fame section (all the fallen from this part forward), so I'll just say a few words about each of these pokemon, and leave the rest to my description there. Here come all the victims of one of the greatest battles I ever had in a Nuzlocke, also known as the Wyndon Massacre, in which I lost 5 out of my 6 pokemon in one battle.

Hebihandou the Sawk lvl 29-63 Male

Hebihandou joined my team in the very end of the game after I lost Elinoyor, still he made quite an impact. With your extremely high attack and decent speed you were able to break so many of my opponents into pieces before they could even scratch you. You were taken from me by Leon's Aegislash. Sayonara brave bushi.

Magia the Xatu lvl 18-64 Female

Magia joined my team when I met her in a Raid Battle in East Lake Axewell quite early in the game. Even though she was Impish, and hardly the strongest pokemon out there, I felt connected to her early on and decided to give her a chance, and she never let me down. More than once I caught better Flying and Psychic pokemon than her, but even though I was tempted to I never boxed her, a decision I didn't regret. I lost you to Leon's Haxarous. I was really counting on your Confuse Ray to buy me a much needed turn, but time and time again that Dragon stroke true, until he finally finished you with an Outrage (sadly, I wasn't aware that in Gen 7 onward confusion only has 33% to work). My totem, guardian of my legacy, you are free to rest with your ancestors.

Avalimber the Abomasnow lvl 11-62 Male

Avalimber was a force of nature from day one. You'd think a pokemon with 7 weaknesses, one of them 4X, would be fragile, but Avalimber was anything but that. You crushed so many opponents, was a solid defensive pokemon, and with your modest nature your Special attacks vanquished many of my enemies. I lost you from all things to Leon's Rhyperior. Farewell champion!

Dredevor the Galvantula lvl 13-63 Male

When I first caught you I was really excited as I had such great experience with your kind in my Black run. Sadly though I'll admit, your kind seems to be less useful in Galar, and so when I got Divana my Toxtricity I decided to box you. When Divana fell I had better mons I could have added to the team, but nostalgia and sentimentalism took hold of me and I decided to bring Dredevor back. You weren't my best mon, but you did your part, and I was really sad to have lost you to Leon's mighty Dragapult and its deadly Flamethrower.

Vexandra the Ninetales lvl 24-64 Female

My final death of this run, and probably the hardest one to bear (though it is hard to rank them as they were all so adjacent I didn't have the proper time to process them). I got Vexnadra as a small cub from Kabu's gym, and imagined her as a gift from my great Sensei (and favorite gym leader of all times). She filled a slot I didn't even know I was missing and immediately became one of my most useful pokemon and the core of my team along my starter. I lost you at the very end. I was really hoping you could make it vs Leon's Charizard but sadly I lost you to an underestimation of Rillaboom's powerful Knock Off just a moment before that. Farewell my loyal Kistune, return to the spirit world where you belong.

NekoSuave

TFW you lose someone you love to a crit.
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Pokémon Type
Ghost, Ice

Dhime the Beedrill, Lv. 3 - 16
Killed by a Quick Attack from a certain Raticate in Mt. Moon
A lot of people dread the Raticate Rocket in Mt. Moon, and for good reason. If you don't catch a Geodude, then you don't have a safe counter for that rat. So of course, my Mt. Moon encounter was a Zubat, leaving me with little choice but to potentially sack someone. I went with Dhime because...well, he's a Beedrill. In Gen 1. I'm sorry, but Beedrill isn't great. I can count the number of times I enjoyed having Beedrill on my team on one hand. That being said, Dhime came really close to killing Raticate. If only Fury Attack hit one more time...

Santoor the Rattata, Lv. 3 - 19
Killed by a crit Ember from a Gentleman's Growlithe in the S.S. Anne
This death was definitely on me. I was trying to get Santoor to evolve so I wouldn't have to worry about finding a Raticate as an encounter. Well, he took quite a bit of damage against a Growlithe, and I thought, "Worst case scenario, Santoor misses Hyper Fang, and Growlithe crits with its next move". Three guesses as to what happened next. I'd like to think that Santoor found Dhime in the afterlife somewhere, stared down at me and my team, and silently hoped I never caught a Growlithe, which I didn't due to Roar being a thing. "Yeah, you'd better not catch that stupid dog..."

PageEmperor

Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 8, 2019
Pokémon Type
Electric, Water
Pokédex Entry
Yes, I was legitimately considering not posting these because of how small they are.

Lano the Zigzagoon
Sacrificed to an opponent's Scyther.

Rabiface the Kadabra

Died to the Poison leader's Nidoqueen's Earthquake. Yes, and it's a damn good thing I didn't use my Nidoking against that. Speaking of which...

DoubleKick the Nidoking
Died to an Octillery. Was literally 6 badges since the last death, I thought he would one shot it. He didn't and we lost one of our best team members.

Sirloin the Raticate
Easily the saddest death of the run. Died to the champion's Slaking while I was trying to heal someone else.
Wilna the Hoothoot
Died to a wild mon that I never took note of.

Microwave the Quilava
Fell to a Doduo's crit Fury attack.

Winnie the Parasect
Oh boy, another example of a 'death that didn't need to happen'. Was grinding up some backup team members just in case I wanted to carry on with the 2nd region, and then she dies while charging up a Solarbeam.

PageEmperor

Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 8, 2019
Pokémon Type
Electric, Water
Pokédex Entry
Bombie the Venipede
Died in the wilds or something.

Jhak the Timburr
Died to some gears

Jaddles the Koffing
She died to a crit in a forest

Hat dude the Emolga
Died in rversal mountain

Dopliyo the Swanna
Died to dragons

I'm peeing the Wailord
Died as sacrifice fodder as I was clearing some areas for items.

Labs the Chandelure
She died to a hypnosis spamming eyeball.

Prof. Rocks the Terrakion
He was sacrificed to the fighting E4

Ogre the Serperior
He was sacrificed to the champion.

RubyClaw

🌱Featurer
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 9, 2019
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Fire, Psychic
Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Nickname Alphabetlocke Graveyard
(Part of my hall of fame project in my signature if you want to check it out).
In this run I used a Nickname based Alphabetlocke rules, with randomized first letter nicknames.

Lana the Zigzagoon lvl 8-13 Female

I'll be honest, you were sort of a filler, and to make things worse - timid (and in an Alphabetlocke you don't have a lot of control over your party, so I had to use you). I wasn't planning to keep you for long and luckily your name started with “L” so it was just a matter of time before I could release you to wander freely in professor Birch’s ranch. Sadly though, you fell in battle just before that. Almost all my team were weak to Electric, and in a Plusle and Minun Battle I had to switch to you and risk you, and you suffered a critical Spark. Thank you for your sacrifice, you managed to be more useful in your death than you could have ever been in your life.

Dandelion the Beautifly lvl 6-50 Male

Oh Dandelion, my pseudo starter. You were the first pokemon I caught who had a letter low enough I knew will probably stay with me for the entire game, after so many before and after you were randomized with ridiculously high letters including my poor real starter. Your kind don’t get enough credit due to your feeble appearance (and well, stats) but you showed your power time and time again in so many battles. You single handedly defeated Brawly, helped against both Wallace and Wally (defeating his Mega Gallade), and were generally just a really strong special attacker with a really diverse movepool who was by my side for the entire game. You died in such a tragic and silly way, as I was grinding my team before the E4 in victory road just near the end of the game, there you suffered a Power Gem from a Sableye, a move I totally forgot it can learn. I’ll miss you my friend, I really wanted to take you all the way from Petalburg forest to the hall of fame, but it wasn’t meant to be.

Griselda the Mega Banette lvl 27-55 Female

Being cursed with a nickname starting with “G”, Griselda faded once or twice in and out of the team. I really liked her ever since I caught her and she helped me greatly against Tate and Liza. I had great hopes for her, but eventually as I caught Bertaball my Electrode I had to box her. I sometimes secretly hoped I would get the chance to add Griselda to the team again, but I knew what the cost of that will be. And indeed in the end, when my beloved Dandelion died in victory road, Griselda was next in queue to join back in. She then became my main planned solution for many of the banes of the elite four, and especially for Steven’s Mega Metagross who I feared greatly. I was therefore both devasted and quite afraid when I lost her to Phoebe’s Sabelye, when I stupidly risked her thinking she could finish it with one hit. Not only I was wrong, that thing Foul Played killed her in a single shot as a response. Farewell my ghostly friend, I sorry you had to fade due to my mistakes. You died a champion.

Acid the Tentacruel lvl 5-55 Male

The hardest death of the run, Acid was one of my favorite pokemon ever since I caught him. I’ll speak more about his achievements in the hall of fame, but generally he was my first and only “A” nicknamed pokemon so I knew that meant we will be together for this entire journey until the very end. He crushed so many opponents, was so bulky, speedy and powerful, and I loved using him like many other Tentacruels in my various Nuzlockes before him. He died after crushing most of Steven’s team, when fighting against his Mega Metagross. I knew leaving him in will be his doom as he was somewhat wounded already, but I had no choice and couldn’t risk a switch against such a formidable opponent, or honestly didn’t want to. He bravely surfed a nice chunk of that robot’s life before he fell to a deadly Zen Headbutt. You were such a trooper Acid, I’m really sorry you had to die in the very end. You were one of the greatest champions of this run, if not the greatest.

MaskXP

Conqueror of the Pewter Gym
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Pokémon Type
Fire, Ice
Franseza the Hoothoot - Lv. 3-17
Died to Bugsy's Scyther due to quick attack. Not sure if it was a crit or not.

Pellumb the Geodude - Lv. 3-22
Took the chance and failed to kill a wild magemite and lost him to a sonic boom while grinding. Oops, my bad.

Jannah the Slowpoke
- Lv. 6-34
Died against Jasmine's Magnemite with a thunderbolt. Not sure what I was thinking here. Guess I thought surf would take it out in one hit.

Pim the Gengar - Lv. 4-35
Biggest hitter I had on my team. Sadly missed a hypnosis against Archer's Houdour and died to a critical hit faint attack. Hypnosis hit against every admin before him and the game decided "No, this is going to be the worst place for you."

Jaci the Nidorina - Lv. 12-23
Wild Geodude used Self Destruct while I was trying to grind Jaci up to the rest of the squad. Would have been a great teammate to fill in the void Pim left.

RubyClaw

🌱Featurer
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 9, 2019
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Fire, Psychic
Pokemon Wild Shield Graveyard

(Part of my hall of fame project in my signature if you want to check it out. 25 games completed, currently ~7 more to go).
In this game I was only allowed to use pokemon I caught in the Wild Area, as well as items (including TMs/TRs, pokeballs, healing items, etc) that I found in the Wild Area.
Name Theme – Natural Landmarks

Fuji the Baltoy lvl 10-24

Fuji was sort of a filler in my party. I had very limited team options under the rules I was using, and Fuji was both overlapping in both its types with other members of my team, and had a very bad nature. Still I was about to face Kabu, and Fuji was the only mon I had who knew a Rock type move, so I decided to grind it a bit and give it a chance to shine. Sadly though, as I grinded it, I lost it to a critical hit Revenge by a wild Throh. You deserved more than this Fuj, but at least you got a chance to fight and weren’t boxed for the entire game. Rest in pace.

Mariana the Lanturn lvl 27-53 Female

The hardest death of the run (true, I only had two deaths in this run, which is very low and rare for me, but this doesn’t make this death any less painful). Throughout this game I pretty much held to the same team ever since around the third gym. I learned to love them all, and they all filled very specific niches in my team. However my team was really lacking a Water type pokemon, especially as a late game solution for Leon (which gave me such a hard time in my previous Nuzlockes, I had his team in mind ever since the beginning of the Nuzlocke). And so, I decided to fish in one of my limited Wild Area regions hoping to get something mighty and awesome such as a Drednaw. At first when I got Mariana I was excited, remembering how much I liked this pokemon back in the Gen II games. Then I checked her stats and quickly got disappointed but her extremely lower attacking capabilities (coupled with a problematic nature). But still I added her in, and boy did she pay off. She fought so well against Opal, Melony, and even Raihan, and with a combo of massive health, leftovers+Aqua Ring+Thunder Wave, I was able to tank and stall almost any threat. I was so eager to take her along my other 5 beloved pokemon to the very end of the game until I stupidly lost her in the last route of the game (classic RubyClaw). I’m ashamed to say I was the one to kill her: I switched her in a double battle and used Earthquake with my own Mudsdale. I don’t know how I missed it and what went through my head but she instantly died from full health, just like that. I’m so very sort Mariana, I sadly replaced you with a sad imitation, a Gyarados, but he could never fill your spot. Return to the depth from which you came from my glowing angel of light.

NekoSuave

TFW you lose someone you love to a crit.
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Pokémon Type
Ghost, Ice

Broccoli the Male Beautifly, Lv. 5 - 23
Killed by a Shock Wave from Wattson's Magneton

Everything was going smoothly until I fought Wattson. He was dealing too much damage to Caper, my best hope against Magneton. When it was at low health, I gambled on Wattson healing in the hopes of getting it paralyzed via Stun Spore. Not only did Wattson NOT heal, his Magneton OHKO'd Broccoli from full health (which may or may not have been a crit, I don't remember for sure). Yes, it's an early Bug Pokémon, but in the end, I felt a bit bad for getting Broccoli killed. I figured that Carrot would finish off Magneton, but...

Carrot the Male Combusken, Lv. 5 - 24
Killed by a crit Shock Wave from Wattson's Magneton

Of all the things that could've happened, Magneton just HAD to get a critical hit on Carrot. I figured that he would survive one Shock Wave and land the finishing blow with Double Kick. It wasn't meant to be. Of all the deaths I had, this hurt the most. I was so looking forward to using Blaziken, and Wattson took that away from me. Carrot's death is why I hate that old man with a passion.

Wasabi the Male Dustox, Lv. 5 - 23

Things got worse when Wasabi, due to being paralyzed, failed to protect himself long enough to stall out Magneton's Shock Waves. I wanted to hold on to Wasabi because of its ability to use Protect. That would've been so helpful against Norman and his two Slaking. So in a way, Wattson was indirectly responsible for the deaths against Norman...

Florence the Female Wingull, Lv. 3 - 23

I will admit, I was desperate at this point. Florence was the last Pokémon I had that could outspeed Magneton (the last two were paralyzed), and so I took a massive risk by sending it out and using Water Gun. Magneton held on by a sliver. Cue a dead bird falling from the sky.

Caper the Female Linoone, Lv. 3 - 23

Caper stood no chance against Magneton after Florence died. She was paralyzed and her health was too low. A single Shock Wave ended her, but there was a silver lining: that was Wattson's last Shock Wave. Leek the Mightyena survived long enough to finally end this nightmare.

Kale the Female Tentacool, Lv. 8 - 29
Killed by a crit Body Slam from Flannery's Torkoal

Kale tore through Flannery's gym like it was nothing, and it was one move away from getting rid of Torkoal. So of course it crits with Body Slam and OHKOs her. ~C'mon and slam, and welcome to MY SUFFERING~

Yam the Male Swellow, Lv. 6 - 30
Killed by a crit Faint Attack from Norman's Vigoroth

Seeing as Yam had Double Team, I decided that I would build up his evasion in the hopes of dodging every Slash and Facade like a boss. One problem: all of Norman's Pokémon have Faint Attack. And as everyone knows, the AI just loves to get critical hits at the worst possible moment. In hindsight, I should've tried something different.

Artichoke the Female Loudred, Lv. 8 - 30
Killed by a Slash from Norman's Vigoroth

Artichoke's battle was the one time I used an X item in battle. It will probably be my last because that X-Speed did nothing to help save her. Either Loudred was that slow, or Vigoroth was that fast. I don't know, but I feel like I maybe could've avoided this death.

Carola the Female Gyarados, Lv. 10 - 30
Killed by Norman's strongest Slaking

For some reason, I didn't write down what move was used to finish it off. Probably Facade, if I had to guess. Anyway, here's a death I absolutely could've avoided. Norman's last Slaking has Focus Punch, so if I switched to Leek while it was slacking off, it would've tried spamming that. Instead, I decided to keep Carola in because I had no faith in Leek's ability to take out Slaking. Look where that got me.

Leek the Female Mightyena, Lv. 3 - 33
Killed by an Aerial Ace from Winona's Altaria

Sadly, Leek's life ended when she came face to face with Winona's Altaria. My plan was to use Bite in tandem with King's Rock, but the funny thing? Altaria didn't flinch once, and it was able to get a few Dragon Dances off (the one silver lining was that I managed to paralyze it with Okra before this). Two Aerial Aces later, Leek joined her fallen friends. I had hoped that Leek would at least survive until the end, but like Carrot as a Blaziken, it wasn't meant to be.

Velvet the Female Golbat, Lv. 19 - 32
Killed by an Aerial Ace from Winona's Altaria

You know what's worse than your opponent never flinching? Your opponent never hitting itself in confusion! Seriously, Velvet probably would've been okay if Altaria hit itself once, but instead, it snapped out of it two turns later and killed her with Aerial Ace. Really, my confusion luck has been awful this run. I almost always hit myself, but my opponent always gets to attack AND snaps out of it as soon as possible. Mercifully, Velvet was the final death in the run, though there have been close calls.

This has, by far, been the bloodiest Nuzlocke that I've beaten. 11 deaths total. I just hope my future Nuzlockes are nowhere near this bad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)