• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• Episode Eight of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode bids adieu to another story and welcomes in a new one. Protagonists also star in our discussion segment!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Screenshot Let's Play Hack Pokemon XG: NeXt Generation+

Thread Description
Now playing Beta 1.2! Latest: #BB1, 01/8
V

Versil

Perhaps, but shouldn't the trio master have a better move from just its status? Or something.

of course not, there's no lava on the Moon

He only wishes his Schwartz was that big.

His name is Ark. Way to propel one's child into one particular job.

get some grass
oil-type master race

That Exploud looks so content and happy.

Yeah, Shadow Aura is not really a good idea when the whole point is to purify all the things. Also,
> Battle Armour
> Powers shadow moves
I hope it was fixed in the patch, Stars.

Mecha Kyogre from that angle looks like a happy mecha dolphin with attached wing-fin-flippers.

see, Megahorn Nidoqueen was not that absurd of an idea
so when will we see Water Gun Nidoking

And Jupiter and Mars aren't female names, really, but at least that can be interpreted as pseudonyms.

Tara doesn't have a Ralts-line member, disappointed.

I HAVE LEARNED THAT THE ONLY WAY TO DEFEAT FIRE...
IS TO BURN IT! [/jjbaabridged]

I actually need to get used to the fact that Crobat isn't supposed to be obtained in the very early game. Gen4 spoiled me.

> grass field
> over a pool of lava
Also, that reminds me of the gen-even Fuchsia Gym.

Of course Dunsparce is looking good.

so is her name pronounced as chlo-ee or chléh [/very,veryoldreference]

Bandana Slender.

Bird Pokémon are indeed awesome, they can copy your sixth item after all.

That place must be really powerful then, if the doubles-only rule is even respected by Cipher and Snagem who could just go horde on anyone.

So, is 12 the charlimit for trainer classes.

Must be one of Juan's students.

A

Appleture Science

Hmmmmmm. Fair enough :v
Wow. I'm in shock.

...please don't dual wield humans while I'm trying to eat, Lilith almost got covered in bagel crumbs
So wait, the protag is in Cipher now? DUN DUN DUN
GO TO THE FIX, LEVEL YOUR INN.
Oooh, Gyarados.

Haha, driver looks like he's delusional!
Well, it makes sense.
YES. YES. AHAHAHAH. THANK YOU, STARS.
Superfloof!

Can you send me that joke on Discord? :v
Wait, what? That. Huh.
CAPITALS LIVED HERE LONG BEFORE DECAPS CAME
Oh, I see the joke, but Boyle would've been better for pun on Boil, too :v given it's a volcano

DUNSPARCE!
Elevator peon got a new job.
What do you mean, pointless? It has plenty of points.
Well, there could be longer ones coming :v And if you mean characters, Sootopolitan is the same amount...

Eh. Could be worse, could be better. Could be Shadow Ball being the only Shadow move usable by non-Shadow Pokemon, that'd be neat.

S

StarsMmd

I'd actually missed the level up moves for golbat and crobat in the original version. I only noticed this when you got golbat and I realised the moves it could relearn were quite peculiar. I sorted it out a while ago though. You should have a decent collection of TMs by now though!

Also, I have a male friend called Juno. His full name is Junosuke so he went by Juno for short.
Versil said:
Yeah, Shadow Aura is not really a good idea when the whole point is to purify all the things. Also,
> Battle Armour
> Powers shadow moves
I hope it was fixed in the patch, Stars.
Yeah I think the error has something to do with state saves. A lot of the important game files are still as they were in the first version when the state save was created while some others have been updated since they were loaded by the game after the state was loaded. This caused the ability name to come from one version of XG and it's description to come from another version XD. Shadow Aura was removed in an update.

V

Versil

@Stars
Ah, the classic keeping stuff as it was before thing, it happens in GBA too, only on a smaller scale. Gamecube games must have way more stuff loaded and ready at any given moment if it extends that much.

About the name, note that you're now talking about hypocorisms, not full given names. I can give you quite a few examples from my native language where pet names derived from one's given name are the same as an opposite gender name. No idea if there is any clear distinction between male- and female-specific names in Japan, but it can't be doubted that with its Roman mythological background, Juno is a female name. On the other hand, it can't be doubted that as the hakesmith you can name the characters any random thing without any explanation and it's not your problem and some of them would probably be less weird than Orre originals, but we've already discussed our stance on that

S

StarsMmd

Versil said:
@Stars
Ah, the classic keeping stuff as it was before thing, it happens in GBA too, only on a smaller scale. Gamecube games must have way more stuff loaded and ready at any given moment if it extends that much.

About the name, note that you're now talking about hypocorisms, not full given names. I can give you quite a few examples from my native language where pet names derived from one's given name are the same as an opposite gender name. No idea if there is any clear distinction between male- and female-specific names in Japan, but it can't be doubted that with its Roman mythological background, Juno is a female name. On the other hand, it can't be doubted that as the hakesmith you can name the characters any random thing without any explanation and it's not your problem and some of them would probably be less weird than Orre originals, but we've already discussed our stance on that
yup just about any significant file is loaded in the state save!

Yeah was just naming him after a friend really and I stand by it. I did accidentally name a female trainer vlad later on though. That one was just me not paying attention while I was changing it XD.

Master Bryss

zd zd
Hacker
Screenshotter
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Poison, Steel
Pokédex Entry
Their body is made of an intricate and interconnected weave of their own puns.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Properly starting Citadark hype! Game will be over in... a few weeks?
Jimcloud: See, I'm nearly on the curve now! So nearly!

Versil: Regigigas starts at Level 1 in Platinum while its subordinates are 50, so... Of course Tara doesn't have a Ralts, it's not ebony black with raven hair and suspenders that looks a bit like Amy Lee and if you dont kno who that is ur not goffic enuff.

Perfect Apple: I wish the protagonist was in Cipher. Or Team Miror. Go Bs. See, at least Sootopolitan is MEANT to be a single word. This... urrgh...

StarsMmd: Good to know it's all been sorted. As for Vlad...

HITMONLEE (45)
Snagged from: Cipher Peon Tom, Key Lair
Held Item:
Start: [Shadow Edge], [Shadow Feint], (Blaze Kick), (Bounce), Jump Kick, Fake Out
Relearner: Mach Punch, Double Kick, Knock Off, Low Sweep, Brick Break, Zen Headbutt, Bullet Punch

Useful Note: This thing is much more useful here than it was in XD. Coverage does wonders.

POLITOED (35)
Snagged from: Miror B, varies
Held Item: TM43
Start: [Shadow Storm], [Shadow Feint], (Heal Pulse), (Helping Hand), Scald, Encore
Relearner: Rain Dance, Hypnosis, Perish Song, Surf

Useful Note: Sudden support Water! Let down by a lack of moves outside TMs.

ZANGOOSE (35)
Snagged from: Thug Zeke, Key Lair
Held Item: Plain Plate
Start: [Shadow Edge], [Shadow Feint], (Drain Punch), (Swords Dance), Facade, Knock Off
Relearner: False Swipe, Night Slash, Quick Attack, X-Scissor, Brick Break, Crush Claw, Cross Poison

Useful Note: Surely it should be called Zangander if it's male?

ELECTABUZZ (42)
Snagged from: Cipher Peon Sid, Key Lair
Held Item:
Start: [Shadow Bolt], [Shadow Edge], (Wild Charge), (Drain Punch), Discharge, Swords Dance
Relearner: Rain Dance, Knock Off, Thunderpunch, Nasty Plot, Thunder Wave, Cross Chop

Useful Note: It's always struck me as weird how Electabuzz can go physical. I mean, look at that round belly. That's a dad bod if ever I saw one.

TOGEPI (40)
Gift from: Toby, Outskirt Stand
Held Item:
Start: [Shadow Pulse], (Tri Attack), Moonblast, Helping Hand, Follow Me
Relearner: Growl, Charm, Metronome, Sweet Kiss, Yawn, Encore, Wish, Safeguard

Useful Note: Now we can obtain a Bonsly if we want!

NIDOKING (42)
Snagged from: Cipher Peon Bugsy, Key Lair
Held Item:
Start: [Shadow Edge], [Shadow Storm], (Flamethrower), (Sludge Wave), Earth Power, Poison Jab
Relearner: Sludge Bomb, Rock Slide, Fire Blast, Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, Megahorn, Earthquake

Useful Note: A-ha! Expecting a Shadow Nidoqueen with a similar Relearner set later.

Since we've managed to purify Togepi, we can now exchange it for Bonsly. If we'd managed to evolve it by now, I think we could still get one but the moves might be different if Stars did the thing XD did with the Elekid you originally received here.

We're not keeping this, by the way. This is just to show it off. Especially since this one has Sturdy. The name is a holdover from the Age of Elekid.

That is... a starting moveset. Would have been better with Rock Head grumble grumble. Still, if you've lumbered with Sturdy, you can obtain Rock Tomb, Bulldoze, Low Kick, Rock Slide, Rock Polish or Earthquake from the Relearner. I have no idea how it evolves here.

The best thing about Bonsly, though, is that it cries in its battle portrait. Poor dear. This concludes our Bonsly coverage. Back to Citadark.

If you talk to this sailor here and promise him a ride in Robo Kyogre, he will give you a Battle CD. This begins a series of 'awfully casual dialogue for an endgame dungeon' type encounters.

This will continue inside, since I can't just use this lift to skip through the entire thing.

As you can see, this first area isn't even populated by Cipher Peons. It's just normal people.

Except Vlad. Vlad didn't get the memo and is here guarding this dead end. Don't be like Vlad.

Another one for the collection!

If we go the correct way, we encounter this bemused Chaser instead. Weirdly, he doesn't seem to know 'Mr Banks' is Tyrion. I mean, come on, if you're arriving on an island like this one you can surely drop the pretence, right?

It's not even like this guy's totally innocent, he's got two Shadow Pokemon. First is this Cacturne, who carries a Burst warning.

Second is Glalie, which comes with Refrigerate when you get it and carries a Smash warning. At this stage, I imagine nearly everything we encounter is going to carry a warning.

Surely you came here ON the Luxo Cruiser? Unless there are other boats coming in and out, which I doubt given there aren't many spaces for parking boats.

He doesn't carry any Shadows, so I go to town with Brave Bat.

Three Trainers in and we're finally starting to look suspicious? Did that Ark guy just keep his mouth shut while he ran to the core?

#nevermind

There aren't actually any hashtags in this bit. Presumably this string was mostly unedited at the time of the version I'm playing.

So, Sylvia Round 2. Does she keep her nickname squad?

Answer: Yes, but Cuddles is gone due to her having two Shadow Pokemon now.

I'm fully aware that would have been an OHKO if I'd just ground a little more, but... we're mostly on the curve?

Anyway, aside from Kiss her regulars are all weak to Poison so this goes pretty smoothly.

AND THEN IN COMES THE LEVEL SIXTY LEGENDARY.

AND ANOTHER?

So, as it turns out, most of the Legendaries in existence are going to enter play in Citadark. If these ones are anything to go by, they will all come at Level 60 at the lowest and have a full complement of four Shadow moves, something only Lugia had in XD. Jirachi has the three 'elemental' Shadow moves and Pulse in order to best utilise Serene Grace. Celebi has Storm, Soul, Burst and Sky.

Thankfully, their catch rates are much improved from a piddly three, but this still takes a while.

With them snagged, Sylvia beats a hasty retreat. I'll add Jirachi to the team for now, since Serene Grace Freeze is a joy.

Down one level we have the Wave Zone.

So casual. So so casual. Like, these people's default is that you're the child of one of the other researchers. For one of the most deadly organisations in all of Pokemon, their recruitment process does seem lacking.

So casual that this guy isn't even bothering with the ceiling cling.

This place is also the only area of the game with a female 'researcher.' If indeed she IS a researcher.

What's the aircon in here set to? Freezing?

Today I learned. And battled.

That guy was just guarding a box. Back at the elevator, things are escalating.

Smash warning on Nidoqueen. The Blastoise took a fair while to get in the Ball, so I imagine it has one of the lower catch rates. Failing that, I'm just really unlucky.

The next floor down is a lava land for some reason. It is here that we begin receiving 'motivational' e-mail messages from Eagun. Donw with that sort of thing!

Donw with Ciphet is a phrase I wish I could use more often.

Anyway, the gimmick here is pushing these Aperture Science Heat-Resistant Rectangular Cuboids into the lava flow, somehow causing it to cease and opening up new paths.

Once you're ready to proceed, it turns out there was a single Trainer in here all along.

We just had Blastoise, so it won't surprise you that the other two Kanto starters are also present here. You'll be fighting this battle in Sun, too, thanks to Drought. Burst warning on Venusaur.

This was easily the longest time I've spent Snagging something yet. When I entered this area, I had thirty Ultra Balls. I've now got less than ten. I had just over twenty going into this. Net result: I need to leave this place and go buy yet more Balls.

At least we won't have to run as far back to heal now...

X

X-Naut

It would be great if ZAPRONG had Wild Charge instead Iron Head... unless that nickname is changing eventually.

A

Appleture Science

I think you're biased towards Team Miror. :v
How about Pre Gym Ace?

>Ribberta
Mr. Mime says hi.
Not the Green Thunder?
Eggcelent.

MEGAHORN NIDOQUEEN GOGOGO GOGOGOGOGO
If this is Zaprong, does that make Elekid Zapright?
Don't forget your Vladsbane.
I... read that as Luxio Cruiser.

NOOOOO, LET US SNAG CUDDLES
Oh. Oh. Well. That. Exists.
They... welp.
Oooh, that moveset on Jirachi.

The more you know!
MEGAHORN MEGAHORN MEGAHORN MEGAHORN MEGAHORN
Eagun pls :v
That poor Venusaur.

V

Versil

Well, and 'gigas is the only one with a signature move...
Also, I meant different Tara. Or more precisely, Tarra.

Coverage always works wonders.

Ziogander.

You will give me an egg!

Similar movepool, you say. so, Megahorn too?

Well, Bonsly is kind of similar in shape to the bunny viruses in Battle Network that give you ZapRings...

Some folks might just be there for work reasons and they're not really that evil.

Citadark, stop reminding me of the Karma Temple.

Vlad is laugh.

Baby don't hurt me.

Well, he could pretend to be a hostage or something, like that guy in Die Hard. Or a Bruce Wayne.

no Shadow Breloom for Mario? meeeeeh

Brave Bat, like in Smash.

Or maybe are no waffletags that time because she underwent purification herself.

Well, I was wondering if her Shadows would be nicknamed. Well, it was no time for nicknames regardless how hard she wished. I guess the reason why enemy Shadows wouldn't be nicknamed is because you'd obtain them. Or it'd be funny to see Miror B. send out Mr. Floofkins or something.

I guess piddly-three is less than flibberty-seven

> platform surrounded by a liquid tank
Citadark what did I say at the beginning of this post.

He doesn't speak clingon.

They learn while they battle and battle while learning.
...dammit, you referenced that too
well I shouldn't be surprised

Donw with Ciphet looks at the first glance like it could almost be in Welsh. From the perspective of someone who has only seen a few words in Welsh.

Funny how those cubes completely block the flow by fitting into irregular valleys.

Venusaur taking longer than Jirachi and Celebi. Oh, RNG.

Jimcloud

Administrator
Administrator
🌱Featurer
🎇Contributor
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 13, 2019
Pronouns
they/he/she
Almost to the curve. Keep telling yourself that, Bryss, and maybe one day this will be true. This is starting to look like your Dark Rising level mantra up in here.
Master Bryss said:
What's the aircon in here set to? Freezing?
I... died. I am dead now. Oh my godddd Bryss.

F

FoxMan

oh my god you got The Egg. Keep it traded away, we don't need the worst character in the Jerma Rumble plaguing this game

Also holy heck, I was not expecting Shadow Jirachi. That's a bit ridiculous, especially with Serene Grace freezing being a thing. Enjoy the cheese, something tells me you might need it.

S

Skarmizard

Awww, I was hoping Sylvia would keep spamming hashtags :c
At least she still has named 'mons though. Also legendaries already...which means Greevil/Tyrion's team is probably going to be nothing but legendaries O_O
I forgot how derpy the non-Cipher people and Ash/Eagun are in this part of the game

Mattman324

Blame this on the misfortunes of your birth.
Screenshotter
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Adamant
Pronouns
YUUSHA
Pokémon Type
Electric, Steel
Pokédex Entry
KITA KITA KITA
Skarmizard said:
#degeneracy #removehashtag

Sheepscope

Conqueror of the Azalea Gym
Hacker
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
A bed, with wall-to-wall books and a papery carpet
Nature
Adamant
Pronouns
She and they in no particular order, he very rarely; I'm beginning to think that I'm gender-fluid or flux. I have no clue, and I'm probably overthinking this.
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Poison
Pokédex Entry
Constantly in search of the highest challenge, this person takes up the most impractical rulesets.
Mattman324 said:
Skarmizard said:
#it'scalledapoundsign #eventhoughit'sactuallyanoctothorpe
#d***it

...Those legendaries. That's all I can say to that.

A

Appleture Science

SheepScope said:
Mattman324 said:
Skarmizard said:
#it'scalledapoundsign #eventhoughit'sactuallyanoctothorpe
#d***it

...Those legendaries. That's all I can say to that.
#funnything #Isaiditwasawaffleon #Wikipedia #aboutayearago

#itsstillthere

Master Bryss

zd zd
Hacker
Screenshotter
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Poison, Steel
Pokédex Entry
Their body is made of an intricate and interconnected weave of their own puns.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm baaaaack.
Lergi: Underwhelming, wasn't she?

X-Naut: Probably already has.

Perfect Apple: Bias? Me? Neveeeeer. I personally wonder where Mr. Tickles went. Maybe someone else 'inherited' him.

Versil: I... completely forgot that Crush Grip is a signature move. Welp. I'm pretty sure it was only done so you couldn't rename a nicknamed Pokemon, thus creating gameplay and gameplay segregation. Huh, that's a new one. Donw with that srot of thign.

Jimcloud: I WILL get there. I WILL.

FoxMan: I've only ever frozen anything with Shadow Freeze once. Pretty sure it's got a lower freeze chance than 10% purely because of this.

Skarmizard: She probably does now, the dialogue edits weren't all done in the version I'm playing #orsoihope.

Mattman324: #giveittime

SheepScope: #sharpenyoursharp

There's a PC in the room after the healing machine because convenience is a thing that happens to other villainous groups. Well, to be fair, convenience for Cipher means mounting all this tech on the ceiling so that only they can access it. Although that means putting wall sockets up there and good luck finding an electrician who can last more than five minutes without the blood going to their head.

Here we go again,
I feel so motivated,
Eagun is the best.

-Bryssho, 2016 AD.

This next zone gives you three options, two of which are guarded and lead to item boxes. Weirdly, this Chaser here needs to be physically interacted with before she'll do anything, so some guard she is.

A load of battles later and we've fixed our levels! Not counting Jirachi. It's very hard to fix Shadow levels. I'm sure I'll be forgiven.

The correct path is, of course, blocked by Peons. Here I see my second shiny. Remember, this won't happen to you, it's just because old version is old.

No! Only enemy Crobat use Haze!

Anyway, this guy, Aamir, has Pinsir and Milotic up for grabs. Burst warning on Milotic, but the Pinsir just carries Edge so this is a fairly easy one. He says, having failed to snag the Pinsir, forcing me to go find Miror B. again later.

This female Peon has nothing to give us but her tears.

In the next room, we encounter Muscle Squad Mk.2.

See, this is clever because, like Jesse James and Butch Cassidy before him, Abdul Malik was... okay, there's been a lot of people named Abdul Malik and this is probably just two names bolted together because there happened to be two characters standing here.

In this case, 'power-double explosion attack' means 'fight me one at a time with one Shadow Pokemon each.' I know, it was so obvious.

Abdul has Absol. See what he did there? Absol is of course derived from the Arabic meaning 'for the love of God and all that is holy, how many times do I have to tell you that earthquakes are NOT my fault?'

All of my facts are true except for the ones that aren't.

Malik's Snorlax (Arabic for 'one who is woken by tiny woodwind instrument') carries a Smash warning.

This area's a bit rubbish. There are floating cuboids that rise and fall at set intervals, and the one you need to take at the start will always descend as soon as you enter the area.

It's got a bunch of irrelevant Peons, and also...

Consistency! Did the TEmpERATURE hot up in here or what?

I swear, we're getting close to the end now. You're lucky because you get to see me take on most of this place in one part, when in reality there's been a boatload of backtracking and I've set speed to 1.5 just to move things along a bit without the music driving me completely insane.

Is it Pika or bigga? I dunno, let's take to the streets of Hong Kong and find out...

OK, these two rooms make up the final area. You will note how the cranes here are identical to the ones in the Crane Room of Kaminko Manor. This is because CHOBIN WAS AN ADMIN ALL ALONG. Or at least a mole. He has to be. No other possibility. As further evidence, I submit the fact that you fight him in the postgame in the SAME AREA AS THE OTHER ADMINS.

See now I just want to rewrite this so Chobin was actually Grand Master this whole time, posing as a bumbling assistant to steal Robo Groudon and use its power to turn all of Orre even desertier. The final battle would have you circling him in Robo Kyogre in an epic land and sea battle, snagging Shadow Rayquaza to tip the scales back in your favour. Far more original than blimmin' Mr. Banks.

Shadow Alakazam here does not carry Burst, thank the flat lord. But it still hurts anyway.

The gimmick here is that you can fall back to the previous floor to access boxes you couldn't reach before. It's very time consuming.

This guy is the penultimate Peon to carry a Shadow Pokemon.

OK, two Shadow Pokemon. Neither carries Smash though, so you shouldn't have much trouble.

With that, we've made it to the Death Star. All that remains in our way...

...are more Admins. Yeah, you thought they'd be evenly spaced between areas? Not on your life. You get one, then a wait, then loads more. Consistency!

Much like in XD, Blaine's team is completely different for the rematch. There's Flareon here to open proceedings, plus Tyranitar.

His last normal Pokemon are Sceptile and Sharpedo. Now, given we've just had a pair of legends...

...Oh. This seems legitimate.

For some reason, Articuno's coming later. For now, we've got two legendary birds to nab. They of course carry Burst warnings.

PFFFFFT. Lookit the bald chicken. Why only the head fire goes out is beyond me.

In an unsurprising twist, this takes a while. A whiley while. But it's pretty routine at this stage, so let's skip to the end.

Still not falling over his legs somehow, Blaine flees. And now we FINALLY have access to the elevator from the very start!

...Hands up if you saw this coming.

He's actually not that bad. Like in XD, his team's just a load of bulk with very little hitting power. I think I'll take this opportunity to go get the Pinsir I missed earlier. Also...

I nearly forgot about this, but if you want a rematch with Robo Groudon, you must physically return to Chobin so he can have another comic moment.

So, what horrors exist in this new team?

Well, none. It's just this again. Very underwhelming.

Even the power of luxury fails to stand against the might of Team Cubryss! Only the level curve can stop us now! Right, time to jump between areas and wait for the Radar to go off.

Can't decide if this is pretty or lethal.

Pictured: Rain Dance Jumpluff. Rain. Dance. Jumpluff. It feels so WRONG.

On the plus side, that's another Colosseum round gone. Next time, we return to Adminland, where a new challenger awaits...

L

Lergi

I would guess the reason Moltres went bald suddenly is because the flame on its head is most likely a particle effect, and when a Pokemon is frozen, its idle animation stops, and I guess the particle effect went away with it.

Also, as someone who used a Jumpluff who constantly used Sunny Day Chlorophyll Solarbeam in Colosseum, Rain Dance Jumpluff made me cringe.

Mattman324

Blame this on the misfortunes of your birth.
Screenshotter
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Adamant
Pronouns
YUUSHA
Pokémon Type
Electric, Steel
Pokédex Entry
KITA KITA KITA
What's worse, Rain Dance Jumpluff, or Sunny Day Electrode?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)