A flash of bravery sees Lillie cast out from a paradise prison where her mother has long served as jailkeeper. With her body free, can her mind follow?
- If a pokemon faints, it's boxed and rendered unable to battle again.
- Only catch the first pokemon encountered in an area. You may ignore and retry if it's a duplicate.
- Shiny pokemon may be freely caught.
- Pinwheel clause applies to Route 1.
Table of Contents:
- Chapter 1: "Don’t be so uncivilised."
- Chapter 2: "I am not terribly fussy."
- Chapter 3: "More."
- Chapter 4: "Whirlwind."
- Chapter 5: "Every time I get in spitting distance."
Character Art and Bios:
- Banner by Rainey
- Character art by beloved cryptid zephyr_iphis
- Beta readers are credited on a chapter-by-chapter basis
- I've taken the opportunity presented by the forum move to restart my storylocke! It had a number of problems stemming from a lack of planning that compounded over time.
- This run is tagged as level 3 critique (an explanation of the level system can be found here). I'm not married to this and will happily accept any feedback you feel is appropriate. I will note that since this is a reboot, and I've got a pretty clear vision for how I want to go about it, I might not be too likely to act on feedback given on broad-scale stuff. However, if you feel I'm careening over a cliff, please let me know!