• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• Episode Eight of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode bids adieu to another story and welcomes in a new one. Protagonists also star in our discussion segment!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Comic Galar Teen Mon Pokemon Royal Nuzlocke (Pokemon Shield)

Thread Description
Updates Every other Friday. Last Update (8/14/2020)

TheLastUnicornInOz

Alolan Vulpix in the Desert
Artist
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 14, 2020
Nature
Jolly
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Ice
Pokédex Entry
Sarah, while living in a hot dessert enviornment, embraces the ice typing, rarely leaving her cool home and often is drawing or creating

Hey dears!!! Welcome to my First Nuzlocke!!

I won't get into too much here but I will try and update weekly or bi weekly. Additionally, this Nuzlocke will be completely changing most of the story of Pokemon Sword and Shield as I have allot of issues with it. As such I hope to try and do my best to make something interesting!!!

This thread will receive the pages first but if you want to find me else where:

DeviantArt

Youtube

Click to See Full Image!

1. May only catch the first Pokemon encountered on each route.
2. May not catch over world Pokemon unless in the case said Pokemon snuck up on the player or charged the player.
3. The Wild Area catch count is reset after every badge allowing a total of 8 Possible Pokemon
4. No breeding or trading for Pokemon
5. If a Pokemon Faints it is considered Dead and must be boxed the rest of the run
6. Pokemon Must be nicknamed. The Theme: Rocks.
7. If all Pokemon faint on the team, the run is over and the player has lost, even if there are more Pokemon in the PC.

Last edited:

Waweezer

Conqueror of the Cinnabar Gym
Pokédex No.
Caught
Apr 22, 2020
Pokémon Type
Ground, Ice
Pokédex Entry
This pokemon is known to make weird comics at random, no one really knows why.
finally!It was starting to get lonely being one of the few swsh nuzlockes in these forums

TheLastUnicornInOz

Artist
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 14, 2020
Nature
Jolly
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Ice
Pokédex Entry
Sarah, while living in a hot dessert enviornment, embraces the ice typing, rarely leaving her cool home and often is drawing or creating
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
finally!It was starting to get lonely being one of the few swsh nuzlockes in these forums
Heck yeah!!! I thought there'd be more since the games been around a while!

khorale

Ruler of the Pillow Fort
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 22, 2019
Nature
Hasty
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Ghost, Normal
Pokédex Entry
She enjoys showing off her artwork to others, and constantly discovers new techniques to experiment with
Wedgehurst station looks so detailed!

TheLastUnicornInOz

Artist
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 14, 2020
Nature
Jolly
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Ice
Pokédex Entry
Wedgehurst station looks so detailed!
Being generous that probably took more than half the time i spent on the page ^^; I have no clue if I want to keep up that detail for every location XD

A-K-TheLittleFairy

Conqueror of the Cinnabar Gym
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 3, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Normal
Pokédex Entry
Tired or inspired. Loves Cappuccino.
Wow your art looks so gorgeous!! Good luck with your comic!

TheLastUnicornInOz

Artist
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 14, 2020
Nature
Jolly
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Ice
Pokédex Entry

feraligatr

Lizard Breath™
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 31, 2020
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Water, Dragon
Pokédex Entry
Isn't clever enough to come up with a creative username, so just uses the name of favorite pokemon instead
It makes me excited to see another Shield run!! I really like your art style and I'm curious and excited to see where youll take the story with this!

oliviamakesanart

yee to the haw
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jan 19, 2020
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Dragon
Pokédex Entry
Obsessed with cowboy hats
First page and already this comic's art style has completely blown me away! I adore the soft orange sunset on Wedgehurst station. Very excited to see more of this, good luck on your comic!

Velink

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 27, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pokémon Type
Ghost, Normal
ooh! looking great!
Good luck on your run and god speed on your comic!

I wonder if Level equals age for human in your comic

Riboo

Conqueror of the Olivine Gym
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 24, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pokémon Type
Electric
New Nuz? New Nuz!

Curious to see where this goes! Glad to see some more older characters taking journeys now! (Join our old club, we have jackets!)

redninjapuffle

The Nuzlocke Kid with stories
Screenshotter
Pokédex No.
Caught
Sep 24, 2019
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
He
Pokémon Type
Electric, Dark
Pokédex Entry
Redninjapuffles are known to want to create their own nuzlocke stories or comics, however, many have yet to start one.
Ayy another SWSH comic, barely see those around here

I'm curious, so in this universe, Hop already went on his Journey?
Or has he not been able to start it yet?

TheLastUnicornInOz

Artist
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 14, 2020
Nature
Jolly
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Ice
Pokédex Entry
It makes me excited to see another Shield run!! I really like your art style and I'm curious and excited to see where youll take the story with this!
Thank you!! I have a good amount of ideas I hope to integrate into the story but as I currently have only been catching Bugs we'll see if I actually survive xD

TheLastUnicornInOz

Artist
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 14, 2020
Nature
Jolly
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Ice
Pokédex Entry
First page and already this comic's art style has completely blown me away! I adore the soft orange sunset on Wedgehurst station. Very excited to see more of this, good luck on your comic!
Thank you so much!! That's very kind as Your art style is gorgeous!!

TheLastUnicornInOz

Artist
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 14, 2020
Nature
Jolly
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Ice
Pokédex Entry
ooh! looking great!
Good luck on your run and god speed on your comic!

I wonder if Level equals age for human in your comic
Thank you and yes!! This crew is starting their Pokemon journey pretty late!

TheLastUnicornInOz

Artist
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 14, 2020
Nature
Jolly
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Ice
Pokédex Entry
New Nuz? New Nuz!

Curious to see where this goes! Glad to see some more older characters taking journeys now! (Join our old club, we have jackets!)
I mean Leon is older and he gets to do more in the game! May as well try and steal the spolight a bit!

TheLastUnicornInOz

Artist
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 14, 2020
Nature
Jolly
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Ice
Pokédex Entry
Ayy another SWSH comic, barely see those around here

I'm curious, so in this universe, Hop already went on his Journey?
Or has he not been able to start it yet?
I feel like a good few amount of folks were dissapointed with the game which may be why but I think that's all the more reason to do it to try and have fun!

And Hop has not been on his journey yet!

Alba Corbina

Conqueror of the Viridian Gym
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 26, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Dark, Fairy
So are we not going to be focusing on Hop in this run? Interesting! Can't wait to see where this goes!

TheLastUnicornInOz

Artist
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 14, 2020
Nature
Jolly
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Ice
Pokédex Entry
So are we not going to be focusing on Hop in this run? Interesting! Can't wait to see where this goes!
Nope! He'll prolly only be mentioned once or twice but we have a whole new cast of folks!

DistortionLocke

Conqueror of the Saffron Gym
Writer
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 3, 2019
Nature
Adamant
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Dark, Ghost
Pokédex Entry
Anxious, sweet-toothed writer who hides amongst the papers. Only attacks when provoked.
Yes, another SWSH run! I can’t wait to see your take on it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)