• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• Episode Eight of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode bids adieu to another story and welcomes in a new one. Protagonists also star in our discussion segment!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Video Sinnoh Pokemon Platinum PMLocke

pkmnMasterWheeler

Conqueror of the Mahogany Gym
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Cute

Welcome to Pokemon Platinum PMLocke! So what this is is after finishing up my Emerald Nuzlocke streams I'm startin up a weekly Platinum Nuzlocke stream! This ruleset is based off of the PMD inspired ruleset I used for Across the Divide, hence the PMD theming! While talking to my good friend @Tailsimp I told her she should add these rules to her Platinum run, and for some reason didn't agree, thought it was too hard or something. So I'm here to prove to her that it's easy peasy!~ ...(Last time I Nuzlocked Platinum I wiped, pray for me) But anywho! Come on in tomorrow at 2pm Central time if u wanna watch! And will continue every Saturday at the same time!~

Cherry​
Kurama​

Watch Streams Here! Every Saturday at 2PM Central Time!

Last edited:

Tailsimp

A Universally Under-Rested University Imp
🎇Contributor
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Electric, Psychic
Pokédex Entry
Tailsimp: The Impish Pokemon. Despite being quiet and reserved, this pokemon is usually very happy to talk and is always excited to help out!
Caught the first stream of this and fell in love with our starter and partner so I hope you don't mind if I just drop this here-

Can't wait to see more this week!!!

pkmnMasterWheeler

Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Cute
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Caught the first stream of this and fell in love with our starter and partner so I hope you don't mind if I just drop this here-

Can't wait to see more this week!!!
Aaaaaahhhhh!~ Thanks so much Tails! The beans are adoreble!~

Yo! Last week we finished up our first stream and things went pretty well! Our new Chimchar, Cherry, managed to sweep the second Barry fight, allowing her to evolve into Monferno, and we managed to catch a Budew named Kurama, who is probably the perfect partner for Cherry! He also has a good chance of sweeping Roark and being able to evolve into Roselia, so come in tomorrow to see if he can manage it!~​

pkmnMasterWheeler

Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Cute
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yo! Another week, another stream down! Managed to sweep Roark with Kurama and He is now a beautiful Roselia! (As u can see in the art below) Had a few ups and downs but I'll leave those vague in case u wanna watch the stream back!~ Next time we're gonna get ready to face Gardenia, and if Cherry can sweep her she can evolve all the way to Infernape no problem! (This evolution rule is gonna hurt a lot more for Pokemon caught later V: ) Join me... next week! Usually there'd be one today too, but my birthday is coming up so skipping out on streams for birthday shenanigans! (The shenanigans are me sitting around chillaxin)

Stream 2

Watch Streams Here! Every Saturday at 2PM Central Time!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)