• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• Episode Six of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode continues our exploration of the new stories, and in our discussion segment we tackle more of the planning process!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Screenshot Galar Hack Pokemon GUN 💥🔫 (Sword/Shield Randomizer Nuzlocke)

Thread Description
Last Update-5/17/20 (A Pokemon Sword and Shield Randomizer)

REDalchemist

S.P.D. Jack Landors
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Adamant
Pronouns
Whomst
Pokémon Type
Fire, Dragon
Pokédex Entry
There once was a man named Gold Roger, who was King of the Pirates. He had fame, power, and wealth beyond your wildest dreams.
BANG!!! 🔫

So It's been a good minute since I've touched a run on the forums by myself like this and I could definitely blame the great Tapatalk Drought that happened with the last forums, but much like the last forums I can finally announce that I will be putting an end to my Hiatus X Hiatus run A.K.A. Aloha Alola my Pokemon Sun Randomizer run which I had been going through and taking a break from my "REDNA" anthology series w/ "Hoenn Hijinx" and "Neo Y", but today we'll be continuing that series with this new installment. POKEMON GUN is a Pokemon Sword and Shield Randomizer nuzlocke with aspects of a typical hard mode rom-hack such as many of the Dreyano ones (Blaze Black, Rising Ruby, Renegade Platinum) with a few cool unique mods sprinkled in here and there to make this run though the Galar Region much more enjoyable.

Now without further ado let's begin!

1. You may only catch the first Pokemon you encounter in each new area you explore. Fail to catch it and you get nothing for the area. (Locke doesn't start until I receive pokeballs)

-1a. All encounters with said new area much be the non-overworld encounters. (I can only catch the exclamation point encounters) UNLESS it's an area with none such as the Galar Mine in which case I will close my eyes and run into the first wild overworld encounter I find.

-1b. Each seperate area in the wild area counts as a seperate catch. (ie. Giants Cap, and Rolling Fields)

-1c. After every gym I have the option to take on and capture 1 raid pokemon of my choosing (This is a hard mode hack and I'll need as much help as possible. Remember I still risk losing my team battling in raids)

-1d. In the chance that the first Pokemon encountered in the wild area is too high level to catch (Strong Pokemon) then it doesn't count and can be ignored.

-1e. Dupes Clause, Species Clause, and Shiny Clause are active.

2. If a pokemon faints it must be boxed and cannot be used in battles. Must press F to pay respects.

3. Nicknames for everyone :3

4. Gift mons count as static encounters and not area encounter

-4a. Event mons will count as gift mons (LPGE Pikachu,Eevee, Meowth)

5. Run will end when I have no pokemon left. If I black-out and have remaining mons in the PC. the run will continue.

6. I cannot pass the level of the ace of an important trainer (Rival,Gym, Etc). Ace will be the opponents highest level'd mon.

7. Use of Curry mechanic is not allowed. It's like an infinite supply of Full Restores.

8. I am able to convert PokeDollar into Watts (Not Vice Versa) to make purchasing harder to obtain items a bit more convenient. (Once again, this is a hard-mode hack. I'll need as much help as I can get)

9. Have Fun :sweatdrop:

1. Encounter Tables Randomizes (DUH)

2. All Trainer teams vastly improved.

3. IF a pokemon or it's evolution can gigantamax. It's able to only Gigantamax (I.E.: If I catch a wild charmander and it somehow lives long enough to be a Charizard. That Charizard has the ability to gigantamax.

4. Hundreds of Pokemon have had their stats buffed, hidden abilities made available, and enhanced movesets. Some even have type changes, or completely new abilities available.

5.Evolution methods changed for trade Pokemon

6. Level curve built around EXP share.

And other surprises down the line

Imma play the language they speak in Hong-Kong. Don't tell Blizzard Entertainment or Lebron James.

The four flavors. Bagpipes, Albino Chocolate, Light skinned and Rocky Road.

I've always wanted to play as Scottish Lass. My favorite anime character. (Feels good)

Alternate universe shiny hunting me's worst nightmare.

I'm suppose to be watching a bunch of Bewears run train on that poor sap, but the algorithm had other plans.

Oh no! Fat Tony Stark is the villain. Who could have predicted this tragedy?

Yeah...,but It ain't no Sinnoh...

Chuggaconroy is out there having an existential crisis knowing Galarian Phanpy got the shoe for this thing.

"Look at all those Chickens" Vine(2014)

Not the kind of Rose I'd romance on a sinking tanker.

Is this what feels like to be Micheal Jordan or any E-sport ever?.

Lookatthisdood.mp4

"OMFG HE LOOKS SO COOL" (oh and Leon looks okay I guess)

Look at all these gen-wunners. They can't stop loving this sh*t.

He's about to end this man's whole career.

Charizard 4!!! coming to a cinema near you!

WEW!

Wooloo 4 never ever.

Speakin' of sequels. Here comes Hau 2.

Hells Yeah! Apparently for the low low price of $49.99 you too can just buy a Rotom.

Look Hop, I don't wanna get jumped for throwing up some stupid gang signs (Then again the gen wunners might still jump me for not repping their boi Zard.)

Ah Pokemoms. I keep getting older and they keep getting thiccer.

I'm not a big fan of hand-me-downs. That being said, If I don't start this locke this thread will be deleted...I'll get my bag.

>Munchlax
>Leftovers

Pick one.

Mum's been watching Konosuba again hasn't she?

Hey Dad. Life's been hard ever since Mom used that dark magic ritual to turn you into a living garbage disposal, but I still love you ♥

That's a funny looking Google Stadia...

*One Bagpipe'n Later*

Back in my day we use to fish as farm kids. None of this Iphone X nonsense.

Gee Hop, how come you "MUM" let's you have 2 Wooloo?

Well at least I have this thing...Whatever this is...

Yeah... Thank god for customization.

No Wooloo! If you break that gate the "ILLEGALS" will get in.

You're no "Smell ya' later", but your dialogue sure is snarky.

"Wow! Look at them graphics" -IGN reviewer getting his pockets stuffed by Masuda MID REVIEW.

"How do we top having the starting house being in the middle of a Route" said John Gamefreak, "By putting it literally in the middle of no where."

Indeed...

Why aren't these Wooloo randomized? They should be Rayquazas (K I S S I N G)

WTF! Why does Hop get this big @$$ house and this nice grill. I better get these kinda perks if I'm champion. 401K and everything.

F*ck the starter. I came for the barbecue!

Careful or his Sinnoh instincts will kick in and He'll fine you $10 million on the spot.

Wait we're leaving already? B-But the barbecue.... BARBECUE!!!!

You're a saint Mrs. Hop and Leon's Mum

Champion = Free sh*t. Got it!

Ah Pokegranmoms! They keep getting older and I keep getting thicker.

Hop sure likes Kanto for a Gen-Eighter. (WTF how come he gets colored Joy-cons? Do those come with the Champion moniker too?)

Wow Leon sure is Chad-

-Nevermind... He's just a New Yorker. (His Timberlands are probably under the bed as we speak)

Stop being so impatient and take a whiff of this scenery. *WHIFF* Smells like a potato famine...

But... Muh Encounter...

As farmer kid, I don't know much about all this "Civilization"

...Also that thing behind the station....Is that?

KIDS LOVE EM' TOO (trademark)

You ever just...Miss Cynthia?

You fools! All you see is Charizard and nothing else.

NO!!! Only Charizard!!! Nothing else!!!

Then maybe you should stop curve stomping everyone who tries to be the strongest?

No sir! I came for the art of grilling meat.

Maybe you are the strongest trainer. Willing to admit your love for an overrated lizard and whatnot.

He's fast for someone being weighted down with all those SPONSORSHIPS.

I don't want mine unless it's edible. (Knowing what number region this is... By now I'm sure there's a few that are edible)

His gift is E. coli ! Run for the hills!

Gross!

OH MY!!!

SO

MANY

(NOT YOU) OPTIONS!!!

What will I choose? Find out next time on Pokemon Gun 💥🔫

hobohunter

Just the worst
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Water, Dragon
Ah yes, Pokemon Gun, the best of the trilogy.

You should definitely pick Sobble. It'd be funny.

REDalchemist

S.P.D. Jack Landors
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Adamant
Pronouns
Whomst
Pokémon Type
Fire, Dragon
Pokédex Entry
There once was a man named Gold Roger, who was King of the Pirates. He had fame, power, and wealth beyond your wildest dreams.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
0 Anonymous: This lizard right here officer. Arrest him for the crime of being a Charizard who's number goes beyond 1. Unfortunately My starters are along with a few other things are NOT randomized. Randomization starts will start with the routes. No flygons today bub.

hobohunter: Maybe I should have waited for Pokemon Gun :Final Mix and to answer your second questions....

I don't want those things. I'm going to Sinnoh where the starter designs are 10/10s

I'd rather use an Everstone'd Feebas.

Grookey Gang! Grookey Gang! Grookey Gang! (But unfortunately I've already used the best Galar starter in my first playthrough of these games so......)

The wabbits have finally officially been hunted.

The King of Oz!!! (If you haven't seen Summer Wars. Change that)

Hell yeah motherf*kker.

My son! Take care of Hop.

Grookey is love, Grookey is life.

This kid's gonna get more smoke than the Amazon rainforest this year.

The most overrated and most disappointing starter. Joy...

Sweet Barbecue!!!

Hop is a shonen protagonist through and through.

(But Fletchling isn't even in the dex...)

This run is now rated R.

I'm a 2 time champ! Almost 3 if it wasn't for my hiatuses and crippling arthritis.

...(as we fight for survival, nothing can stop you DIAMOND AND PEARL, POKEMON)

Come get all this work Hau-Side B.

No barbecue to stop us now! Let's get this money!!!

This Wooloo better not have Take Down or some stupid garbage like that.

Unfair! Unfair I say! (Then again, the nuzlocke hasn't started yet so who am I to whine)

I got STAB too you ugly S.O.B. (Sheep of Beetch)

I thought this was a hard mode hack? Why am I still getting the super effective move before my boy comes out.

My son. As your father it pains me to do this.

Because he's my son.

This first battle wasn't as hard it I thought would be, but Kazma's ability helped us do it quick.

Not gonna lie. I didn't particularly like Scorbunny when first announced, but he grew on on...Well it's more like my opinion of the Sobble line tanked so much Scorbunny just kinda became better

Careful. There could be a pebble or two around here.

We doing this again? Don't forget to follow me on twitch!!!

Is Leon?... Talking shit?

Why do we need pokedex? Wouldn't it be easier to do this? "Okay Rotom, Bulbapedia"

Speed boosting nature isn't bad. I could make him our very own mixed sweeper.

We gotta report this to homeland security.

We gotta find him and close this gate before we get slammed with a Cease and Desist.

Sounds like someone annoying who might hand me revives all game long.

I'm not tryna get a slap on the wrist.

But fuggit (if anything happens to me, Tapu Koko will just come and save me again)

It couldn't have gotten far. It's the this region's equivalent to Lillipup. It's base speed can't be that high.

Speakin' of low base stats...

Cool Birb.

(If we hurry maybe we could barbecue it)

Gamefreak slowly, but surely bringing defog back (DEE PEE REE makes)

...Shake...Sit...Play dead.

Good boy!

Forget the moves. Let me throw a Master ball at it.

Is this what "whiting out" feels like?

Did that damn wolf eat my damn Barbecue?

How long were we out? What year is it? Did we win the war?

The GOAT and his sheep.

As the kids say "Lets G.T.F.O."

She won't spare a soul.

This bunny told me to do it! I swear he told me there were DP remakes in that behind that fence.

Don't you dare...

It begins.

Oh god... They're multiplying...

DAMN! There goes my free sword wolf.

Let me step on that grass you prune.

They just combined the Red and Blue roofs. That's probably the new center

JUAN!

WAKE UP! WAKE UP!

This Barboach looks like he owes me 2 Dollars.

And now his bodyguard is tryna jump me.

AHA!!! Found a Random spot.

You guys have no idea how scared I was to kill this thing. Protean 2 is such a double edge sword.

A walking talking 200 IQ nerd. (Went ahead and gave him some levels. Comes with a free G-max which is nice)

WHAT THE F*CK....I should have gone Grookey... (What else could I have found?)

Bwark! is DEAAAD!!!

I think this is gonna be a tad bit annoying. These mons should not be this fast in the overworld.

Goodies obtained. Next time, more tutorials ( We'll get off Melemele Island one of these days)

hobohunter

Just the worst
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Water, Dragon
gee RED, how come GF lets you have Protean 2?

Pokédex No.
Caught
Oct 22, 2019
Nature
Timid
Pronouns
They/Them
Pokémon Type
Water, Ice
Pokédex Entry
This member of the Mercury clan knows a heck of a lot of water, ice and healing magic, and might even be wandering around with a few Djinn!
How in the fluff is there a randomiser of Sword/Shield already?!

Oh man, this is going to be a delight. Must admit Scorbunny went from my least favourite starter to my favourite.

Arie Kazami

Your everyday, ordinary guy
Writer
Screenshotter
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 5, 2019
Nature
Hasty
Pronouns
He/They
Pokémon Type
Fire, Dark
Pokédex Entry
Just an Ordinary Trainer that doing his Nuzlocke
Man, the start of this journey is FREAKIN' LIT!

War Anvil

Did you get all those Chaos Emeralds?
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pronouns
He/him
Pokémon Type
Cool, Cute
Pokédex Entry
Suddenly just started making maps for something called a SRB2.
Oh my, how Libero. AHEIHUEHEIHUEHEIHUEHEIHUE~ [/nep]

I swear to Christ, if the Galar starters' Hidden Abilities come around in Max Raids in the real game...

REDalchemist

S.P.D. Jack Landors
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Adamant
Pronouns
Whomst
Pokémon Type
Fire, Dragon
Pokédex Entry
@hobohunter : Should've given me multi-scale 2. In all honestly I'm glad I it since it'll help me out in the future.

@LittleMercury : I'm glad the run peaks your interest. Please enjoy the rest of the run. Yeah Scorbunny is nice, but have you met a certain grass monkey?

@Arie Kazami : FREAKIN' LIT indeed. Enjoy the run.

@War Anvil : Could be worse. You could be forced to actually walk into a Gamestop and ask for a code.

But how's the Liverwurst in Wedgehurst?

You're not so hot. Lance was already "The champion with a charizard" before it was cool.

I like how comfy these stations are even tho I'm not too keen on the idea of trains to skip over plausible areas that could've been. (also why are there marts here? Who uses these?)

How come the other regions don't love their champions as much as Galar WANKS Leon.

You need to get a hobby young man

Only if it involves invading the English Channel

You haven't lived if you haven't spilled honey mustard BBQ sauce on your horoscope.

Orange you glad I didn't say Qualot Berry? :V::V::V:

!!!FINALLY!!!

Time to show everyone a fun addition to this rom hack. Which is....

THAT I..

LOOK

ABSOLUTELY

FANTASTIC!!!

So yeah this game comes with all clothing options allowed and considering it doesn't hinder my nuzlocke at all I might as well take advantage of it.

I look so good I might as well be a Beauty behind the counter. Would you like to sign up for our discount service?

This will come in handy for those stupid fast overlevel'd overworld mons in the wild area.

...But then the fire nation attacked...and by fire nation I mean Sexual Tension

She's so far away yet I can still hear her echoing out "This isn't the time to do that!"

... NI🅱🅱A WHAT?!?!?

I feel like someone...

WANTS TO SHILL ME SOMETHING!!! (NVM, It's just Charizard 4 - 3 =1)

D-Do I take off my shoes? This is the UK, but it was developed in Japan... WHAT DO???

I'm sure she fancies her Ph.D in the study of BEEG.

HANA-SAN!!! You've been eating after midnight again haven't you?

OH NO! She's HOT!

Very underwhelming introduction for such a pretty lady.

What does the scouter say about her waifu level?

IT'S OVER "NOT THAT I LIKE YOU OR ANYTHING, BAKA!!!"

It's like she's some kind of powered puff girl? :puff::puff::puff:

Don't focus on him. Focus on me!!!

No rotom! You can't just steal my thunder!

Do I have to sign a EULA agreement to download that app from the play store?

Don't feel bad. I post pokemon runs on the nuz forums for a living... AND I DON'T EVEN GET PAYED!

As you can see in this power point presentation. The phenomenon known as BEEG is more complicated than it seems.

He blaze kick'n (I had fun with the dex)

Hey this is kinda cool. The dex is updated to support the randomized encounter tables. NEAT!

I wanna get off Melemele island so bad...

The option to say "no" is nice, but it still feels forced when I'm scripted to stop moving to come in here.

I might as well get this done while I'm here. Anyone who dies gets MASUDA'D

Galarian Audino is sooooooooooo UGLY.

Annual? This game takes place in a year? Even if I exceed 365 days worth of Playtime?

Have you tried flipping a half empty water bottle till it lands up-right? That'll really get you clout.

It's wednesday my dudes....That has nothing to do with this image (encounter time)

Please...I've playing these games for 20 years... Put me out of my misery.

It's free... for the pokemon I catch

No Eevee, just cause you got your own game doesn't mean you can roll with me.

I know the encounters are spose to be randomized around each others BST, but is toxel really that weak. (sad emoji)

Found my victim!

It's a good thing Leon gave me pokeballs to spare because it's almost impossible to touch this thing without activating it's wimp out. (Wikipedia's low base stats FTW)

No more garbage for you young man. You're on a strict Frito-Lays Brand Doritos corn chips.

Not too big on the +speed nature. Alolans are so damn slow.

Hana-San PLZ! I'm not your chew toy (Let's take a gander at what else this route has to offer.)

Tea, Lizards, and Snom. OH MY!!!

In generation 19, Pokemon will trains you.

None of these LOSERS will ever be as TOP PERCENTAGE as the early route trainers from Johto.

Rest in Pizza

I concur... LOSERS!!!

Never realized there was a fishing spot here. Wonder if the fishies got randomized as well.

Eh... Throw it back in the water.

Cinccino takes a hot skinny dipping session [18+]

Maybe if we say it in red text she'll notice us.

Leave SONIA ALONE!!!

You're no Prof. Palm or Prof. Bonsai. But you're not bad... What even is a Magnolia Tree anyways?

It's cause we're not chads right? I'll have you know I lift at least 5 kilograms of doujins a month

That's CAP!!! 🧢🧢🧢 I SAY

Forget Hop. I'll take your champion title right now cape boi.

Prof. Magnolia has alot of Rick and Morty comics.

What a messy girl. I think I'm in love.

I think Mr. Magnolia has been smoking too much magnolia if you know what I mean...

This little buddy looks like he needs some Cautiously Hot New York Pizza.

😀

🙃

Get off the field PEEN face. Bring me the one they call Leon.

To get to the champ I gotta get to through the elite 1

Legend of suck, Haha GOTTEM!

Battling in the twilight? Okay now this is EPIC (Kingdom Hearts did it first tho)

FOUR (🕓) MONS ? This is not gonna be pretty.

Spammed ember till it died. Wooloo's sp.def is lower. Wish it had fluffy.

Weak bug wars. Who's struggle bug will win in the end. (Fun fact: This is probably how pokemon started)

GEE WIZZ ( I forgot Dottler 🐞 is a psychic type )

Wimp out activated and sent out Wikipedia. No pressure buddy (He has Compound Eyes)

Scatterbug 2 doing ALL work!

I should consult my doctor about this...

He's spamming hone claws :f5:

Time to spam stab quick attacks.

Dead birb. Make fried chicken 🍗

Forgive me my son. I'll make this quick (and educational)

Wait wait wait... The reflect Dottler put up just wore off meaning it held a light clay... AND now oran Grookey... oh lord.

Grookey's atk must be out the wazoo doing too much damage to Wikipedia... Then again... It's a Blipbug.

F to pay all the respects.

*Your brother's rival*

He has received donations. He will now prosper for longer.

You think that's to scoff for? I could choose between a slew out of throwing animations in ARORAAAA.

I volunteer as a tribute!

Behold! Clout in paper format.

"We the best music" - DJ Khaled

We're starting our mejora's mask nuzlocke

Do I get my HP back next turn? ...and run Sub/Heal Bell

So I don't get any HP?

Can I get a cup of cranberry juice instead?

...Did we...Sleep here? ~UwU~

It looked like it studied the way of the blade while I was doing drugs and having premarital sex.

Can't wait to use main Mega Snom

Scripted Chewtle was scripted... Also what is this 🅱button you speak of?

Arie Kazami

Your everyday, ordinary guy
Writer
Screenshotter
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 5, 2019
Nature
Hasty
Pronouns
He/They
Pokémon Type
Fire, Dark
Pokédex Entry
Just an Ordinary Trainer that doing his Nuzlocke
(seeing fishing got a Rowlet)

I'm laughing my ass off for this XD

hobohunter

Just the worst
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Water, Dragon
man I feel bad for Sonia. It feels like she like wanted to do things in life as a trainer but then got utterly crushed so now she's given up on her dreams and is just doing sad clerical work.

REDalchemist

S.P.D. Jack Landors
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Adamant
Pronouns
Whomst
Pokémon Type
Fire, Dragon
Pokédex Entry
So here's the situation that I've been dealing with and now I guess it's time to come clean in regards to how it is that I want to go about dealing with this ordeal. This run was planned to be done throughout the year like any normal run with the hopes that some of the rom hackers keep finishing their projects in which I would implement into this run, but unfortunately that doesn't seem to be the case. If you didn't know, Sword and Shield will be receiving whole DLC expansion packs that that include a variety of things being added to the main game which i feel would benefit this run as a whole. (I personally already felt that SWSH were somewhat incomplete games which is why I decided to do a rom hack of the games) So with this in mind I came to 2 options. The first cancel this run and restart it once all the SWSH content is out and the games are truly "complete" or second, I slow down the progress I make through this first part of the game to make it so that at least a good chunk of the game is filled with the new content. As of right now I've decided to go with the latter so with hat I post this announcement saying that GUN updates will be coming out much slower than normally anticipated. We'll be returning into a much more stable pace once all the Expansion Pass content is out.

With all that out of the way I'd like to thank everyone who's showed support so far and be a bit patient with me on this decision. While I'm currently putting this run on "show mode" I'd like to take this time to lead you to some other runs I'm doing like
Community Event Run- Nuzlocke Survivor: Kanto,BW2 (4 Man Rivalry Run)

These and any other future projects I'll announce down the line is where you'll find me when I'm not posting GUN. Thanks again!

REDalchemist

S.P.D. Jack Landors
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Adamant
Pronouns
Whomst
Pokémon Type
Fire, Dragon
Pokédex Entry
@Arie Kazami : Rowlet got chucked back into that lake. Not today no sir.

@hobohunter : Well now she's not stuck living with her grandma in what I assume to be her late 20's 👀

Hop you keep this "Hau" vibe going, the only beating that's gonna happen in your life time is the one you're gonna receive after I tell the Mystery Dungeon fandom your favorite game in the series is "SMD".

I'M BLUE! IF I WERE GREEN, I WOULD I DIE!!! (IF I WERE GREEN, I WOULD DIE!)

I caught a doritos crab. (His favorite is flavor is Mild Cool Ranch)

WOT-M8? I guess the game won't recognize If I didn't catch a mon originally found on Route 2. :sweatdrop:

If you keep being so impatient, I'm gonna have a moto-stroke.

They're here to halt all-and-all game progression. Quick, roll initiative...:2d6:

Wasn't that like.....2 days ago? (Some tell the Prof. that snitches get stitches :bigmoney:)

And my mom is the proud mother of a no-good gen fourther.

Your mom is about to lose a son.

Forget about Hop's Koolaid Sketchers. My JORDANS blow his kicks out of the water.

Sounds like a nuzlocker's worse nightmare. Overlevel'd mons chasing after you like their hidden ability is speed boost.

I don't think we're in European Kansas no more Toto...

Just run em' over. We'll have a region wide barbecue.

Or the easiest place to accidentally wipe to a level 60 Bewear. It's the world's largest double edge sword.

Damn they're going full Limp Biscuit cause they be Rollin' Rollin' Rollin'

NOOOO!!!! I wanted the free pikachud. I guess I'll take the free hairball.

Thanks Miss Hippie, but I'd rather have you little pig friend over there. He's kinda my type.

Oh boy! Things just got alot more "Breath of the Wild" like.

"Superb cinematic camera movement" IGN reviewer getting his pockets suffed by Masuda

Let the encounter spree begin. (It's like black friday came early this year)

Damn! Forget what I said about Magnolia before. She's a cold-hearted killer out in these streets. (Not even her own kin is safe)

Oh boy I can't wait to have you follow us and get revives every 5 secs (Seriously, you'd think the ESRB would increase the game's rating with this much lewd hand-holding)

S-Sonia...D-Did you get disowned?...

(Oh god, She's homeless too!)

He should be careful! I have a bad record of being acquaintances with people who go down holes and break their bones. ( I wonder how old man Kurt is doing...)

Hey look at that! Convenience in a Can!

There's our spot. C'mon baby! Daddy needs a new pair of shoes.

Another water type? I've settled for less in the past. :karp:

But when will it go Han Solo form? (Wu~Tang 4ever)

Looks like we've got a long way to go before your ability (and you) are actually useful.

Much like Nicket over there and you viewers at home, I too am very confused as to what the F😖CK is actually going on.

It say here "Mystery Dungeon is an overrated franchise" ... Why would someone make such a true statement?

OH GOD, OH SH*T! It take it back! I TAKE I BACK!!

Did I say Breath of the Wild earlier? I meant to say Ocarina of Time. :V::V::V:

Calm down there Galarian Walter White...(We'll cook later)

I see you've purchased Anchor Arms for the low low price of 4 separate payments of $49.95...Impressive.

I'm only limited to catching these raid mons after every gym so I might as well try and abuse them now for EXP.

...Squad Up? (God, Galarian Tony Stark is so FAT)

Now while I'd say them having these ace mons would be too OP, It also gets even'd out by all of these mons being level 7. (It seems scale depending on the level of the Raid mon)

!!!KAIJU BATTLE!!!

Togepi be like~

Get scrambled :egg::egg::egg: (Jesus I just wanted to make it faint, not re-enact Chernobyl)

Can't catch this BEEG EGG, but I'll take these gucci XP candies for the newbies of the team.

Why the....Horse face? (Get it? cause he's a horse)

It's a whole new world that we're livin' in. (DuDuDu x4)

I need to stop cooking with Walter White.... I'm starting to see things...

This is cool that I'm getting a "psudo" this early and can pray that I manage to keep it alive until it turns into a proper psudo, But WTF is with me getting all these self proclaimed weakest mon?
(Blipbug=Weakest bug, Goomy=Weakest dragon,Wimpod=Weakest Wimp)

Not a bad nature tho! And I dig the ability. Could come in handy in the first gym. (If he makes it that long :sweatdrop:)

"Heard you were talkin' sh*t about Alola!" -Feb. 2020

Orange you glad you see me? (BA DUM TSK)

*Awkward silence slowly followed by...*

...(psst Gordie... You're facing the wrong way)

Alright Janet, You're rolling with the big boys now :zzz:

ONLY THE BIGGEST BRAIN PLAYS!!!

Oh goodie! A Kelpsy berry... The most amazing of prizes for risking my mons.

Imagen the idea of "harsh sunlight" in the middle of the night.

I can confirm, he is indeed a Ghoul and he is indeed from Tokyo.

Not the greatest nature...Can Duskclops/Duskinoir be ran specially?

That poor shellos doesn't look like it wants any trouble...(wtf is that thing in front of the gyara?)

WHAT?!?!? You wanna fight tough guy?

Yeah...That's what I thought... Keep walking.

Oh boy... What a rip-off artist...

She's a brick🎶~🎵 HOUSE

Cool city, but still not begger than Lumiose tho ~UwU~

Then why don't they marry him

Giving Cyperpunk a run for it's money.

Ace huh? I always considered myself more of a kindler

But...Why does that rotom have mascara?

How much do you think I can get for this on Ebay?

You look and sound like you'd make a terrible baseball player Sonia.

Do I look good? Follow my Onlyfans!

I'd do the hell out of this trade.

Everything is bricks

I'll start heading towards the stadium (Hope london bridge doesn't fall down)

Venice?

You better be careful that one of these balls doesn't ricochet off the wall and hit lil' Timmy in the back of the head and knock him into the sewer line.

Gee thanks for the free air pods mister!

Then why doesn't he marry it

You could always take a blimp! Nothing bad ever happens with blimps. Never ever!

He's got that Zuckerburg money (Probably sponsored by RAID: Shadow Legends and NordVPN too)

He sounds like the best Gym leader in this game...and it's not even close

...This frozen treat was made from that pokemon's droppings wasn't it "Dwight"?

Alright?

NOT ALRIGHT!!!

Yeah... Limber or not. It's not safe to keep one mon out and try to 1 v 1 this thing.

HUE HUE HUE Read the solar beam. It's over now boyo.

IS THIS YOUR STARTER?!?!?

LOOK AT ME!

Well I'd appreciate it if you didn't surprise me with champion caliber battles please...

Ho boy...Merry Christmas to me huh?

I'll be sure to vlog it so I don't forget the occasion. Don't worry.

BadgerDaddy

The Cringe is strong with this one
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Feb 4, 2020
Nature
Impish
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Water, Dark
Pokédex Entry
This was a mistake!
I am glad you decided to continue this run, because you had me roaring with laughter.
Can't wait for the next update :)

hobohunter

Just the worst
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Water, Dragon
HA I was right about Sonia. Suck it RED.

Also, was that Leon fight in vanilla SwSh? cause that seems unlikely.

Pokédex No.
Caught
Oct 22, 2019
Nature
Timid
Pronouns
They/Them
Pokémon Type
Water, Ice
Pokédex Entry
This member of the Mercury clan knows a heck of a lot of water, ice and healing magic, and might even be wandering around with a few Djinn!
I don't remember that Leon fight so pretty sure it's not vanilla.

Goomy! Here's hoping you can keep it alive long enough to turn it into my second favourite dragon bab!

NyanCheetos

self-proclaimed queen of the sea slugs
Artist
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 16, 2019
Nature
Jolly
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
Grass, Water
Pokédex Entry
if the cheddar ain't sharp, i don't want it.
I just have to say the fact that you named your Goomy Yoplait gives me so much life, thank you

Bowser's Family Vacation

Johto League Champion
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
Dragon, Cool
Pokédex Entry
"Am I Mario's babysitter? Are you going to call me every time that guy blows his nose, or what?"
I'm shocked that there are Galar hacks already! :0

Chuggaconroy is out there having an existential crisis knowing Galarian Phanpy got the shoe for this thing.
Oh my god, I found a Cufant!

I do love that, even in this opening cutscene, the Pokemon shown off to us aren't all new to Galar. Like, why give Pidove a spotlight? Pidove wasn't in the opening cutscene back in Unova. Back then, GameFreak had better sense. D:< ...I mean, I meant that as a joke, but, now that I think about it, it hits too hard, so it isn't funny. ._.

Oh, Galar, already trying to make me forget about Leon's outfit. I mean... *points at entire outfit*

Never mind your mom's dark magic! Consider your player character: watching videos on their phone when they have a perfectly good flat-screen TV! D:<

>Google Stadia is mentioned
*flashbacks*

Hop may have 2 Wooloo, but you have self-replicating Budew! (Check your house later! There will be 2 Budew!)

Indeed! Leon is hiding the kissing Rayquaza outside!

This... This just makes me sad. No respect for Galar's native species. Dracovish deserves better. 😤

Leon's identities:
  • Hat hoarder
  • "the Galar region's greatest-ever Pokemon Champion"
  • Unrepentant Charizard stan
  • Sponsored by Raid Shadow Legends
The PC and Scorbunny:

This run is now rated R.
Oh no, it really is Sonic shit... Run for your life!

Bringing Defog back is GameFreak's master plan, don't you know? Step 1) make Defog competitively viable. Step 2) make fog a plot point. Step 3) ??? Step 4) Profit!

I predict that Libero will play a pivotal role in a major battle. Whether that role is in success or failure, though, remains to be seen....
>All clothing options are available immediately

>There is a roadblock trainer who lost to randos on Route 2

Leon:

geddit cuz wimpod isnt bold

...also why did a saudi arabian doritos ad campaign show up first on my google search??? 🤨

Cinccino takes a hot skinny dipping session [18+]
On one hand, this is great. On the other hand, this is not great.

Don't diss magnolia trees! They're actually really pretty~

image from google not me

Professor Magnolia's comics:

Because she's high IQ and a neerrddd. In all seriousness, the fact that so many well-known DMs of D&D webshows are on this page makes me so happy. :3
The entire beginning of Galar is what happens when you roll a natural 1 for initiative. ._.

I headcanon that Sonia is that one troll in the comments section of nuzlocke videos, with how often she gives you so many Revives. She's growing up to be savage, like her gran.

Liepard:

I need to stop cooking with Walter White.... I'm starting to see things...
Gloom to you:

Gee thanks for the free air pods mister!
OH GOD HE'S GOT AIR PODS IN HE CAN'T HEAR- Oh. Now he has access to the volume controls.

When the game snipes you with a random champion battle:

When you win the random champion battle anyway:

REDalchemist

S.P.D. Jack Landors
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Adamant
Pronouns
Whomst
Pokémon Type
Fire, Dragon
Pokédex Entry
@BadgerDaddy : This run is definitely getting done whether I had restarted the run once the DLC is out or continued as am, but at a much slower rate until the DLC comes out. Please continue to enjoy the run 😻

@hobohunter : I will NOT suck it! The battle with Leon was not in vanilla SWSH. It was added onto this rom hack. I can only hope there are more surprises like this to come.

@LittleMercury : Correct! We're not in Vanilla anymore! I knock on wood in hopes Yoplait becomes and ever bigger source of dairy.

@NyanCheetos : And I just have to say that the fact you enjoyed it gave ME so much life! Hope you continue to enjoy the run!

@Bowser's Family Vacation : There aren't many at the moment but there are a few out there in the wild. Although only those with CFW have access to play em.

*Inhale~~~~*

LETS GO SHOPPING~~~

Behold!!! Ultra Redna version! Now with 100% more Necrozma lore and 100% more unnecessary Alola content!

I'd like the "Yugi Moto" please!

Close enough! I think we can green-screen it in post.

You are HOMELESS!!! Trying on some Gucci undies should be the last of your worries!

There's no such thing as "youthful people" and "old people" only only E-girls and simps.

What other city has an OST like this?

In other news, Motostoke mayor. Obi Wan Kanobi has finally finishes funding "The high ground"

Cant you just like...Unwind in an Air B&B or something?

I kinda regret that I did now...

OR! It could be some sorta severe form of arthritis...

...S-Spoilers...

Free lodging? Maybe Sonia should rejoin the gym challenge...

Is this some kind of "Divine interventions"?

Are you also just in a suit just to pick up hot chicks?

You think he wears the costume on his OnlyFans account?

Time to skip over yonder to the Dimmsdale Dimmadome Dome!

I've come to scout the competition. (and acquire free food and roof over head)

Or in this case, have the competition scout me.

Here's my totally not fake ID. Don't cut yourself with the EDGE.

He's braking EULA and sharing is sponsership clout. The nintendo ninjas are after him as we speak.

Don't be so cocky, Denim boy~

Yeah... This is a cool number (one zero off from B00B)

Time to charge rose's card with room service... ALL THE ROOM SERVICE!!!

Don't F*CK up!!! -Barret Wallace

You've been part of this challenge for at least 50 years haven't you? *takes sip of Monster Energy* Yeeeeeep~ They just don't make gym challenges like they use to (literally)

Wow! He's just like Silver, but pink!

I'll have you know, no gob has ever smacked this gorgeous face of mine!

Wow, you'd go out of your way to guide me all the way-

5 feet away from the stadium. swell...

Imagine the economic decline that happened in Galar when Thanos SHAT on Fat Tony Stark.

Sown with the powers of god and anime.

Time to fund the endeavor known as NUZROKURU

Guess I might as well get my Motostoke child adoption over with.

Looks like arbor day came early. (Joke written before arbor day :sweatdrop:)

Locke-Kun, I....

You can't hop that scotch if your SOUL is frozen cause of SHADOW TAG. ( Or at least I think that's how it works)

I think you misunderstood what I said...

Only if it's American Futebol. (Go Lakers!)

CH-CHARIZARD 4️⃣!!! The 4️⃣th installment!!! (!!!4️⃣!!!)

Little Timmy that bird could peck your brain through your ear...

Even the game knows how I feel about Kabu! I desperately need GameFreak to confirm that he's Flannery's Grandfather.

The perfect opportunity to make another region with more than 8 gyms. (It makes it even worse that there was evidence that this was MEANT to be the case in the game files but was probably cut due to time constraints)

He evolved and is taking a skinny dipping session right outside Prof. Magnolia's House.

That kid better cough up some therapy session money.

Gee, thanks for the free Nyquil.

I see you've taken my advice and sought free shelter.

Don't bother! This game's plot is non existent.

You forget to pay the electricity bill ONE TIME and you never hear the end of it.

Pretty sure owning a charizard doesn't make you immune to slicing damage...

When it doubt, Steal your grandma's social security check.

Yeah girl we got you! Let us know if you need us to spot you a slice of pizza or a chicken fajita.

This has to be illegal, at least some sort of 2nd hand misdemeanor...

Bouta show these juggalos what's the case.

I want, as the kids say, "All the smoke!"

Unlucky lead decision is unlucky!

Unlucky switch decision is ALSO unlucky!

Forget being unlucky. That Zigzagoon had full IVs and a life orb. ( I CALL BS!)

False! Once the battle begins we'll be moved to a void cause gamefreak forgot to pay the Background artist.

SEE?!?!?

Spamming Hone Claws to make up for the fact that you lack the Life Orb Zigzagoon had.

Now back to the mood ruining lobby music.

Death by suffocation of battle musk!

Greatest Tag team duo since Gladion and Hau (Aether Foundation 2016)

The Wooloo suffered at the hands of Life Orb (which unironically only brings DEATH ☠)

The "SOB " ironically held its own. :crying::crying::crying:

Not in this workplace environment you wont!

The pokemon incarnate of that one naruto opening

FIGHTING ⭐ DREAMERS

As is nuzlocke tradition to let this thing die and let it's ghost haunt me for life.

Maybe poop and pee a little?

Oh no... Waifu bait! Hide the ignorant youthful weebs.

When the BALD waifu speaks to you! YOU LISTEN!!!

You'd be surprised at the amount of simping you'd receive for wearing a skirt and a little make-up. UwU

Don't get pulled into the K-Pop crowd Hop. They're savages.

Grandma said "I'll stunt on these fools", and then did!

Wow, what a view! It's almost as if I could... *proceeds to rip off drywall paper*

League said They'll signed me for a multi-million dollar contract. The absolute bafoons!!! (still better than the Knicks tho)

Where's the complimentary breakfast bar? I gotta get my frosted flakes on! 😤😤😤

Yeah, yeah.... Don't barf under pressure.

F I V E S T E P S

*Insert magical girl transformation scene*

YATTA!!!

I'm sure you say that to all the poor suckers to make them feel better.

GOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL (wrong sport)

#Spot the main character!

The fattest of the Tony Stark lineage

Avengers Assemble!!!

💯TOKUSENTAI 💯 TOKUSENTAI 💯

🍃🍃🍃

🌊🌊🌊

🔥🔥🔥

🥊🥊🥊

:fairytype::fairytype::fairytype:

💎💎💎

❄☀🌪

Can confirm, Marnie did not heave under pressure

Calm down there yah walkin' heart palpitation.

Yep! I'm sure if he didn't you'd succeed is ruling the world or w/e it is you wanna do in the late game.

See yah in 50 or so updates from now.

Or in my case, prepare to use 20 years of useless pokemon experience yet again.

We'll do it LIVE!!! (and by live I mean in delayed condensed updates MONTHS after the gameplay was captures)

Chill out bro. He may sign your paycheck, but you don't gotta shill him so hard.

SIMPS! All of you! There's no one in this city that's as pathetic as ya'll!!!

....Oh....

hobohunter

Just the worst
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Water, Dragon
dang dude you were right. There are way too many simps in this game. Pokemon is cursed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)