Oct 13, 2019
Nature
Impish
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Electric, Cool
Pokédex Entry
Enjoys reading and is generally friendly, but can be a little lazy when it comes down to it.
Good job, Town.

MouseWithADinosaurTail

Luck will travel, but that's why I've got feet
Artist
Writer
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Flying
Pokédex Entry
Though she often appears sweet and polite, the smell of wrong opinions may cause this pokemon to latch bite.
Well that was boring.

Honestly uh, I'm really sorry, mafia??? You got some really good kills in early on, but you were fucked from day 1 cause of this setup. Even poison started to kinda feel like a boon since it gave village really easy clears to mouthpiece for us. So yeah uh, good game

Cirr

I'm a bot! (maybe)
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Pronouns
beep/boop
Pokémon Type
Ghost, Normal
Pokédex Entry
Fails Captchas with regularity

Aureum

5 Time Winner of the Jimmy Jab Games
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 2, 2019
Nature
Lonely
Pronouns
He, Him
Pokémon Type
Dark, Fighting
Pokédex Entry
From the Country of the Ketchup Chips, Aureums are an anxious bunch with a love for games of all sorts. Batteries not included.
I won by barely doing anything but joking and going with whatever my peers were planning!

Joking aside, gg everyone

hobohunter

Where the fuck are my gif avatars?
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Water, Dragon
lol I was miller. Shame the cop couldn't utilize that. That would have been funny tbh.

Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 3, 2019
Breathes in deeply.

Well, I really do have to say this game was kinda not ideal from the start. The setup completely screwed Mafia over, so they were doomed from the start. The inclusion of a Telepath really only sealed their fate EXTRA hard. They were completely boned.

But more frustrating to me personally is the stunning display of NuzMafia culture, where the village can be turned into cattle with no say in a numbers game between the "Clears" and the "Mafia" Even when we win that numbers game, it doesn't feel like an accomplishment because, through every channel possible, we are disincentivized from actually attempting to do much of anything if we aren't clears. And that bothers me.

My own lynching wasn't even that terrible compared to some other past examples I can think of, though I can assure all of you it does NOT feel good to have the clear say you're guaranteed Mafia, refuse to give any reasoning when pressed, get everyone on that train, and reveal right before the phase change that you got the bad side of a coin flip but they wanted to "sound confident". That feels negative amounts of goodness, because from the moment the game started, in DMs or in thread, it felt like I was being passive-aggressively told not to even bother defending myself because I had no proof and the burden of obtaining proof I was being actively denied the ability to obtain was on me.

Tl;dr I am salty because setup, Nuzmafia culture, and that lynching. Thank you to anyone who finished the whole thing and I apologize for being so sour.

Aureum

5 Time Winner of the Jimmy Jab Games
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 2, 2019
Nature
Lonely
Pronouns
He, Him
Pokémon Type
Dark, Fighting
Pokédex Entry
From the Country of the Ketchup Chips, Aureums are an anxious bunch with a love for games of all sorts. Batteries not included.
Nah, I say that’s fair enough. I wouldn’t say you’re exactly sour, but more annoyed? Slightly frustrated? I’m not a wordsmith so I can’t really find the words I’m looking for.

Anyway, I’m quite new to Nuzmaf and apparently a lot of people schedules are way different then mine! Point is, I apologize if I was a part of the problem, I’m just following people who made sense in my tired states because I really don’t know how to do this right. That is however no excuse, so I offer my condolences.

Also yeah, Telepath is kinda busted.

Second

Demon from the World Chalice
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
They / Them
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Ice
Pokédex Entry
This Pokemon is known to wander off mid-conversation, annoying everyone involved.
@ZoroarkOfTheCovenant

I'm going to apologize for that again. It was suggested in PR chat that we choose one of our dreamer CCs and claim to know for certain which one it was that was lying in hopes of flushing mafia out; we were aware that without knowing for certain we could hit, as mentioned, 1/1/1, and were hoping for mafia to fold. When Hobo responded as they did I became pretty certain I'd fucked up at that point with which possible pair I'd picked, but I have an unfortunate tendency to double down when I've screwed up, especially when I have made a call that sounds utterly certain. I considered switching the lynch like, twice, but this game was hitting low activity and we needed at least one between you and Aureum lynched to decide what to do. It was a dick move. Honestly, from the position we were at that day, we probably should have just revealed the CCs and let the village go at it to decide for themselves who they wanted to lynch, but that wasn't the call I made. So, once again, I'm sorry for that.

Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 3, 2019
I don't really blame you in particular, Second. What you did worked. And THAT is a decent chunk of what bothers me. Nuzmafia is really complacent and really reliant on PRs and clears. What you pulled shouldn't have worked like it did and the fact that it did is a symptom of a problem we need to improve on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)