• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• Episode Eight of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode bids adieu to another story and welcomes in a new one. Protagonists also star in our discussion segment!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Art Comic Original Teen PMD: Rangers of Sky

Dschubba

Has forgotten she's a diurnal creature.
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 13, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Female
Pokémon Type
Bug, Normal
Ah-hah, pennies may be dropping about who this snarky Mephisto-vibes giving creature may be. And least to say, I'm deeply hooked to see if I'm right~

Garnet

Hater of the Monty Hall Problem
Artist
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 2, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
They/He
Pokémon Type
Dark, Psychic
Pokédex Entry
A strange Pokémon that claims to be both an artist and writer, yet almost never has any work to show for either.

Bowser's Family Vacation

Johto League Champion
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
Dragon, Cool
Pokédex Entry
"Am I Mario's babysitter? Are you going to call me every time that guy blows his nose, or what?"
Oh, so Well Face must be a Pokemon! But what Pokemon is this..? PMD 2 spoilers: I mean, my first thought is the Spiritomb who goes insane in the paralyzed future. You know, the one you save Grovyle from? But Well Face really is a god, I think they're Darkrai. ...Which makes me wonder what happened to Cresselia.... >_>

TheTRUEgge

Ethos is okay, actually
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 9, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Fairy
Pokédex Entry
This Pokémon has too many ideas for their own good.
Gosh, I absolutely love mr. grumpy well’s expressions, they’re so delightful! And wow, I’m super invested in this story, it’s been set up so wonderfully!

oliviamakesanart

yee to the haw
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jan 19, 2020
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Dragon
Pokédex Entry
Obsessed with cowboy hats
Oooo this just keeps getting more interesting. It's a lot of fun to see everyone theorizing what this demon's deal is, I'm still sticking to my Spiritomb theory but it'll be cool to find out more about them!
I also find their line, "Calm down human- jeez, why do they always freak out like this"very intriguing... perhaps Eliza isn't the first human offered this deal? There's also the ordeal of Arceus and whether or not well demon is telling the truth.... aaa there's just so much intrigue to speculate on! You've done a great job making an engaging opening, that's for sure

Empty Sun

that's right, buttholes
Artist
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 22, 2019
Nature
Impish
Pokémon Type
Normal, ???
Pokédex Entry
It might eat you. It might your relatives.
"god's having a tittyfit so he put me in time out. how does that even work"

Tailsimp

A Universally Under-Rested University Imp
🎇Contributor
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Electric, Psychic
Pokédex Entry
Tailsimp: The Impish Pokemon. Despite being quiet and reserved, this pokemon is usually very happy to talk and is always excited to help out!
Do you want an interdimensional and possible evil deity released? Cause this is how you get a interdimensional and possible evil deity released!!!

antingaround

nicole
Artist
Screenshotter
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Jolly
Pokémon Type
Normal
Pokédex Entry
pretty chill, actually.
waah this comic's got me at the edge of my seat qwq, i can't wait to find out who the well demon is! also love the weeping willow, it really is a great example of the reason why i love the art in this comic 😍

DistortionLocke

Conqueror of the Saffron Gym
Writer
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 3, 2019
Nature
Adamant
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Dark, Ghost
Pokédex Entry
Anxious, sweet-toothed writer who hides amongst the papers. Only attacks when provoked.
Arceus? Being a tyrant? Sure, buddy.

Kadew

*bird sounds*
🌱Featurer
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
Grass, Normal
Pokédex Entry
Doesn't actually like birds all that much.
AAaaaaa things are gonna happen! And can I just say that I LOVE that you're using that ominous whooshy breeze with the leaves mechanic as an actual thing in your comic? Back as a wee lass playing pokemon mystery dungeon blue rescue team that "something is stirring" bit always gave me a spook and I'd book it to the stairs. And if the second breeze should come? Hoo boy I'd be afrightened. Something about the unknown but knowing it comes and comes for you, it's a powerful fear.

solaris127h

Totally not an AI
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Sep 2, 2019
Nature
Serious
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Bug, Dragon
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
NYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

I saw this on comic fury earlier and I was just like
Don't do it

DON'T DO IT! THIS IS HOW EVIL DEMONS GET RELEASED
Heh, we're prepared for you now, ninja. Also, I think it's a little late to worry about releasing evil demons now :(

Ah-hah, pennies may be dropping about who this snarky Mephisto-vibes giving creature may be. And least to say, I'm deeply hooked to see if I'm right~
Huehuehue, better say it soon! I wanna know what you think too

Strange figure with only eyes and a mouth visible, shrouded in darkness and sealed away? This seems familiar.

I'm sure this will end just as well for our Eliza and friends as it did for Mario and co., right? Right?
I haven't played that game but it sure does seem like a similar vibe!!

Oh, so Well Face must be a Pokemon! But what Pokemon is this..? PMD 2 spoilers: I mean, my first thought is the Spiritomb who goes insane in the paralyzed future. You know, the one you save Grovyle from? But Well Face really is a god, I think they're Darkrai. ...Which makes me wonder what happened to Cresselia.... >_>
Interesting theory hehe

Gosh, I absolutely love mr. grumpy well’s expressions, they’re so delightful! And wow, I’m super invested in this story, it’s been set up so wonderfully!
Thanks so much!! His expressions are sooooo much fun

Oooo this just keeps getting more interesting. It's a lot of fun to see everyone theorizing what this demon's deal is, I'm still sticking to my Spiritomb theory but it'll be cool to find out more about them!
I also find their line, "Calm down human- jeez, why do they always freak out like this"very intriguing... perhaps Eliza isn't the first human offered this deal? There's also the ordeal of Arceus and whether or not well demon is telling the truth.... aaa there's just so much intrigue to speculate on! You've done a great job making an engaging opening, that's for sure
Interesting theory!!! Gosh we love reading your thoughts, keep it up :D

this is 200% cannon

Do you want an interdimensional and possible evil deity released? Cause this is how you get a interdimensional and possible evil deity released!!!
Psh, he seems like a cool guy, what could possibly go wrong?

waah this comic's got me at the edge of my seat qwq, i can't wait to find out who the well demon is! also love the weeping willow, it really is a great example of the reason why i love the art in this comic 😍
THANKS FOR ACKNOWLEDGING THAT FREAKING TREE, it's not going to be drawn again *wheeeeezesss*

It's hilarious to me that nobody has yet to take Mr. Well Demon seriously lmao

AAaaaaa things are gonna happen! And can I just say that I LOVE that you're using that ominous whooshy breeze with the leaves mechanic as an actual thing in your comic? Back as a wee lass playing pokemon mystery dungeon blue rescue team that "something is stirring" bit always gave me a spook and I'd book it to the stairs. And if the second breeze should come? Hoo boy I'd be afrightened. Something about the unknown but knowing it comes and comes for you, it's a powerful fear.
YEAH, that wooshy breeze is the perfect level of terrifying and I think you'll appreciate the "It's getting closer!" in this update ;)

Update Part 8
Desktop:
Deviantart
ComicFury

Mobile:
Webtoons
Tapas

That's all for the prologue folks! Thanks so much for reading and I hope you enjoyed the ride!! We'll be going on a 6-week or so hiatus in order to get some prep and buffer going. However, at the halfway point we'll post a bonus page - and you can submit to it! We accept memes and fanart and we'll also include some drafts and fun things. If you'd like to have something included, send us a picture or suggestions at greyandsol at gmail! (or dm us here!)

GreyCorsola

Conqueror of the Celadon Gym
Artist
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 28, 2019
Nature
Bashful
Pronouns
They/Them
Pokémon Type
Water, Rock
Pokédex Entry
Often seen lurking around the web, but loves social interaction and wants to meet all sorts of wonderful people!
NYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

I saw this on comic fury earlier and I was just like
Don't do it

DON'T DO IT! THIS IS HOW EVIL DEMONS GET RELEASED
Nah it's fine! This is all fine! :D All wonderful!

Hehee~ It's interesting to see what everyone thinks they are :)

Strange figure with only eyes and a mouth visible, shrouded in darkness and sealed away? This seems familiar.

I'm sure this will end just as well for our Eliza and friends as it did for Mario and co., right? Right?
Oh 100%!~ Definitely. 1000%. Even better.

This is very interesting :)c Kekeke...~

Cri e s .... thankyou so much ;; I'm so glad I can go on this journey with you!

AaaAA I can and will cry. I love your speculation! It's a lot of fun watching from the corner like ohoho~~~ - even if I know everything that's going to happen already :) I'm really glad you're liking it!

"This is bullshit! All of this is bullshit!" - the well, probably XDD

It's fine! Don't worry about it! :D

DUDE SOL'S ART IS AMAZING!! I love it so much - and I cry all the time over how great it is. I'll be bangin on this pot and pan with ya! I'm really glad you're enjoying it :D

PSH what is this? Get this god fearing mongering out of my f a c e! XDD

Hehhehehee I am really glad you like that! :D That fear is real though. Fun fact- I never actually got kicked out of a dungeon before becuase of the wind becuase I always found the stairs- but one day out of curiosity when grinding I decided to let it catch me and I was so scared --- I ended up looking it up on google instead to find what happened because I was too scared of it XD

It's so much fun seeing everyone's reactions and theories! It fills my heart with such joy and happyness :D Chapter 1 can't come soon enough!

Riboo

Conqueror of the Olivine Gym
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 24, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pokémon Type
Electric
When you rage quit off the forums just cause you try to beat the second poster for like five minutes

ALSO, thanks for the visual blueprint for my nightmares to follow tonight, I will blame you guys when I'm properly awake and functioning in the morrow. *POINTS* (thought lets just be honest, that was pretty fuckin' cool)

Garnet

Hater of the Monty Hall Problem
Artist
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 2, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
They/He
Pokémon Type
Dark, Psychic
Pokédex Entry
A strange Pokémon that claims to be both an artist and writer, yet almost never has any work to show for either.
Well, hello there, god. Looking a little bit corrupted there, my friend. Just a bit glitchy. What? No, no, I'm sure it's fine. Maybe, I mean... I mean seeing a dermatologist couldn't hurt, but, you know- No, no, of course, I mean you're god and all, if this is the aesthetic you're getting into then who am I to-

Jokes aside, I'm highkey loving that effect on the eyes and limbs and just sort of Chunks Of Existence And The Universe they're breaking through??? It's like a gen 1 glitch mon's graphics and I'm here for it.

oliviamakesanart

yee to the haw
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jan 19, 2020
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Dragon
Pokédex Entry
Obsessed with cowboy hats
That sure does look to be a corrupted god there, huh. Gosh, I love the glitchy effects and how they resemble hands reaching down - very creepy and creative, they remind me a lot of gen 1 graphics. Perhaps also a reference to Arceus' Diamond Pokedex entry? Very excited to see where this build up is going!

DistortionLocke

Conqueror of the Saffron Gym
Writer
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 3, 2019
Nature
Adamant
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Dark, Ghost
Pokédex Entry
Anxious, sweet-toothed writer who hides amongst the papers. Only attacks when provoked.
Well, fuck. I guess the evil well demon wasn’t lying.

Bowser's Family Vacation

Johto League Champion
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
Dragon, Cool
Pokédex Entry
"Am I Mario's babysitter? Are you going to call me every time that guy blows his nose, or what?"
What you expect Arceus to be:

What Arceus actually is:

geddit cuz you think its master hand but its actually crazy hand

Well Well, He Fell The Well:

Although the "reach for my hand" line causes me to amend my theory.... PMD 2 spoilers We find out that the character telling you to hold onto them during the storm prologue is Grovyle. Could this be a corrupted Grovyle (or just Grovyle needing to communicate through some shady-looking means)?

Empty Sun

that's right, buttholes
Artist
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 22, 2019
Nature
Impish
Pokémon Type
Normal, ???
Pokédex Entry
It might eat you. It might your relatives.
hellstar remina lmao

also the little mitts of the well demon are surprisingly cute

antingaround

nicole
Artist
Screenshotter
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Jolly
Pokémon Type
Normal
Pokédex Entry
pretty chill, actually.
oh.... well then... (hehe, well) this page was super creepy in the best way and hey, goodbye hell tree forever. i guess we're getting to the "pmd" part of this comic now ^_^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)