• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• Episode Eight of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode bids adieu to another story and welcomes in a new one. Protagonists also star in our discussion segment!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Art Comic Original Teen PMD: Rangers of Sky

Kadew

*bird sounds*
🌱Featurer
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
Grass, Normal
Pokédex Entry
Doesn't actually like birds all that much.
Oh dang oh heck how did I only just notice this now? This is a crime, to have this hidden away from mine sight. This comic is wonderful so far, you are doing so so well with the harsh black and whites. It really sets a tone and it's such a feast for the eyes such good lines and weights and dynamic action and augh so good. I won't be letting this out of my sight again. This is a threat.

oliviamakesanart

yee to the haw
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jan 19, 2020
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Dragon
Pokédex Entry
Obsessed with cowboy hats
oh no oh no oh noooooooo ;;
This entire page has captured the feeling of helplessness and despair so well, I'm on the edge of my seat waiting to see how it all plays out!

Dschubba

Has forgotten she's a diurnal creature.
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 13, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Female
Pokémon Type
Bug, Normal
More and more the deliberate B&W really hammers in the mood of the scene and I'm living for it, really dragging me in by the collar and making me look - not unlike that Unnerve by one party wipin' Tyranitar. That last panel...yeah, biting my (proverbial!) nails in anticipation.

Empty Sun

that's right, buttholes
Artist
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 22, 2019
Nature
Impish
Pokémon Type
Normal, ???
Pokédex Entry
It might eat you. It might your relatives.
racking up deaths like a dragon ball villain, respectable

GreyCorsola

Conqueror of the Celadon Gym
Artist
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 28, 2019
Nature
Bashful
Pronouns
They/Them
Pokémon Type
Water, Rock
Pokédex Entry
Often seen lurking around the web, but loves social interaction and wants to meet all sorts of wonderful people!
Hooooooooooooooooo boi, here comes the sweatin' bullets, fingers crossed for a miracle or this being some crazy ass dream or- Ahhhhhhhhhhhh XV
:)< Here's to hoping!

AhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA same XDD

You’ve heard of Truck-kun isekaing people, now meet Hyper Beam-kun!
Little do you know, inside that Hyper beam was a very tiny truck.

Oh dang oh heck how did I only just notice this now? This is a crime, to have this hidden away from mine sight. This comic is wonderful so far, you are doing so so well with the harsh black and whites. It really sets a tone and it's such a feast for the eyes such good lines and weights and dynamic action and augh so good. I won't be letting this out of my sight again. This is a threat.
I am very threatened and scared for my life ;; But honestly it means so much that you're enjoying it :0 Thank you so much for the wonderful comment ;;

This entire page has captured the feeling of helplessness and despair so well, I'm on the edge of my seat waiting to see how it all plays out!
God- mood?? I love this page so much, it's one of my favs so far for sure. :D I'm right on the edge of my seat with ya! It's so exciting seeing your reaction, and I hope that you'll enjoy the next few pages :dance:

More and more the deliberate B&W really hammers in the mood of the scene and I'm living for it, really dragging me in by the collar and making me look - not unlike that Unnerve by one party wipin' Tyranitar. That last panel...yeah, biting my (proverbial!) nails in anticipation.
AaaaA thankyou so much!! ;; Look, the Tyranitar clearly just was hangry. They should have brought a snickers! >:( They clearly didn't want fried chicken dangit.

Deaths are an important part of every balanced breakfast. ^^

Especially after that? Yeah, she's probably not gonna look too good and smell pretty bad too. OOf. :(

Chapter 0 Part 6

Desktop
[ComicFury]
[Deviantart]

Mobile
[Tapas]
[Webtoons]

Riboo

Conqueror of the Olivine Gym
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 24, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pokémon Type
Electric
God damn it well demon, you and your puns and your sort of spooky gallows humor and all that shit, WHY YOU GOT ME SO INVESTED NOW!? I'VE FALLEN DOWN THE WELL AND I CAN'T GET OUT!

solaris127h

Totally not an AI
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Sep 2, 2019
Nature
Serious
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Bug, Dragon
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hooooooooooooooooo boi, here comes the sweatin' bullets, fingers crossed for a miracle or this being some crazy ass dream or- Ahhhhhhhhhhhh XV
Bro this is the SECOND time you ninja'd us-- AND YOU DID IT AGAIN LMAO YOU MADLAD. Yea I think it's a bit late for dreams :' )

AhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

You’ve heard of Truck-kun isekaing people, now meet Hyper Beam-kun!
It's one of the worse ways you could go out, F.

😊 I feel threatened! 😊 It means a lot to hear that from you, Kadew!

You feeling it now, Mr. Krabs?! Hahaha it felt emotionally tumultuous to even draw this much despair, I'm glad I could convey it!

Yeah, there's so much power in the noir style, and I'm so glad we set out on a comic that could really utilize it! Eliza is not quite out of the woods yet hehe.

I can't think of anything clever, I just laughed a lot seeing this, thanks ;D

This whole comic is basically "Eliza sucks and gets rekt"

TheTRUEgge

Ethos is okay, actually
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 9, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Fairy
Pokédex Entry
This Pokémon has too many ideas for their own good.
Well demon is here to let you choose if you can just brush off that hyper beam to the face

speaking of, its face kinda reminds me of a spiritomb’s...

oliviamakesanart

yee to the haw
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jan 19, 2020
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Dragon
Pokédex Entry
Obsessed with cowboy hats
Oooo, can't say I saw a well demon who makes horrible puns coming, but I'm definitely intrigued. Demon guy kinda reminds me of a Spiritomb, or maybe he's something else entirely...? Whatever he is, this set up is so cool and I'm excited to see where it goes!

DistortionLocke

Conqueror of the Saffron Gym
Writer
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 3, 2019
Nature
Adamant
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Dark, Ghost
Pokédex Entry
Anxious, sweet-toothed writer who hides amongst the papers. Only attacks when provoked.
Yo, this went Madoka real fast!

Dschubba

Has forgotten she's a diurnal creature.
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 13, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Female
Pokémon Type
Bug, Normal
"Demon of the well, what is your wisdom?"

"Point blank Hyper Beams tend to be lethal."

But in all seriousness, this is starting to smell dangerously faustian in the way that there's 99% some kind of BIG catch there, hmm...

Empty Sun

that's right, buttholes
Artist
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 22, 2019
Nature
Impish
Pokémon Type
Normal, ???
Pokédex Entry
It might eat you. It might your relatives.
plot twist: this is the ring, i mean the grudge, i mean the rindge
time to grow your hair out eliza you've got some haunting to do

Tailsimp

A Universally Under-Rested University Imp
🎇Contributor
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Electric, Psychic
Pokédex Entry
Tailsimp: The Impish Pokemon. Despite being quiet and reserved, this pokemon is usually very happy to talk and is always excited to help out!
Aww man, a point blank hyper beam to the face ain't great for your health it seems. Who would have known? Glad to see there's a second chance in the cards, but I'm 👀 at the possible costs involved.

Bowser's Family Vacation

Johto League Champion
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
Dragon, Cool
Pokédex Entry
"Am I Mario's babysitter? Are you going to call me every time that guy blows his nose, or what?"
Well, well, what a trustworthy fellow!

antingaround

nicole
Artist
Screenshotter
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Jolly
Pokémon Type
Normal
Pokédex Entry
pretty chill, actually.
i really love the art on this comic, the line quality and texture is absolutely delicious and the way you played to the contrasts and artistic windows opened through the black and white format of the comic is awesome... like the way the usage of black/white builds atmosphere and mood is mhmmmmmm yum
the creative direction you took with this comic is cool, too, i'm excited to see how the plot turns out, it's amazingly engaging
also tysm for hosting it on multiple sites that's incredible

cyndakip

there goes my luck
🌱Featurer
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 9, 2019
Nature
Hardy
Pronouns
they/she
Pokémon Type
Fire, Water
Pokédex Entry
Part Cyndaquil, part Mudkip, entirely tired.
Geez, Mysterious Well Face is extremely creepy, but I love it. Super intrigued by what's going on here! 👀

solaris127h

Totally not an AI
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Sep 2, 2019
Nature
Serious
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Bug, Dragon
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
God damn it well demon, you and your puns and your sort of spooky gallows humor and all that shit, WHY YOU GOT ME SO INVESTED NOW!? I'VE FALLEN DOWN THE WELL AND I CAN'T GET OUT!
*bangs pots and pans* WELLCOME TO HELL WELLCOME TO HELL WELLC--

Well demon is here to let you choose if you can just brush off that hyper beam to the face

Basically it's a choice between "do you wanna be cool or nah"

Oooo, can't say I saw a well demon who makes horrible puns coming, but I'm definitely intrigued. Demon guy kinda reminds me of a Spiritomb, or maybe he's something else entirely...? Whatever he is, this set up is so cool and I'm excited to see where it goes!
Yeah we have quiiiite a unique guy here, I'm looking forward to what we have in store for him too ;)

I didn't even think of that but TRU

But in all seriousness, this is starting to smell dangerously faustian in the way that there's 99% some kind of BIG catch there, hmm...
Oh it's just your run-of-the-mill life-or-death contract, y'know? Standard fare, really, nothing to see here.

I'm gonna remember this comment cuz I wanna make a joke but it'll spoil, wait til chapter 1 ;) ;) ;)

Aww man, a point blank hyper beam to the face ain't great for your health it seems. Who would have known? Glad to see there's a second chance in the cards, but I'm 👀 at the possible costs involved.
Yeah!! I wanna see some scam action!! Get your soul back for 10 easy payments of $19.99--

What are you talking about, I'd trust him with my life!

i really love the art on this comic, the line quality and texture is absolutely delicious and the way you played to the contrasts and artistic windows opened through the black and white format of the comic is awesome... like the way the usage of black/white builds atmosphere and mood is mhmmmmmm yum
the creative direction you took with this comic is cool, too, i'm excited to see how the plot turns out, it's amazingly engaging
Bro..... thank you so much!!! The art is still a big treat for me to draw too, I'm so glad. And yeah, I'm happy you like the multiple hosting! We all got a favorite website, just makes things easier to read UuU

Geez, Mysterious Well Face is extremely creepy, but I love it. Super intrigued by what's going on here! 👀
Thanks!! We got a few more treats in store before the chapter wraps up ;)

Part 7 update:

Desktop:
Comicfury
DeviantArt

Mobile:
Tapas
Webtoons

GreyCorsola

Conqueror of the Celadon Gym
Artist
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 28, 2019
Nature
Bashful
Pronouns
They/Them
Pokémon Type
Water, Rock
Pokédex Entry
Often seen lurking around the web, but loves social interaction and wants to meet all sorts of wonderful people!
There's no escape from the well demon! They're coming for u with puns included!

🤔 Yaknow that sounds like a really good choice to make. Die? Or not? Eh. Interesting theory though :>

Aaa Thankyou ;; I appreciate it a lot! I'm really excited to see how you experience this story 👀 Your theory is interesting for sure :>

Cries ;; Thankyou - You know that show ended really well so it's fine.

You can smell the comic? Damnit I knew I shouldn't have left my fried chicken sandwich on it. XD

A catch? No catches. Illegal. Nothing at all.

She's already got the start of the bangs! Flatten it out and bam! Horror movie time.

Hyper beams are a healthy part of a balanced breakfast silly! She just got... more then her daily recommend serving. XD

Thank you! You can always trust talking wells! Also- I read the story you wrote and I cried ;; I love it so much and I've saved it away :*)

kBSBJkVBJSVkjS A A A A Thankyou cries... Sol's art is literally just so wonderful and fantastic I agree 👀 I'm really glad you're enjoying the plot so far! :0 It's a lot of fun to write! And also cries thank you... having multiple versions and different sites is certainly a challenge, but I think it's worth it!

Well face is only wishing you well! :D Thank you ;; I'm really glad you're liking it 👀

Riboo

Conqueror of the Olivine Gym
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 24, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pokémon Type
Electric
NYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

I saw this on comic fury earlier and I was just like
Don't do it

DON'T DO IT! THIS IS HOW EVIL DEMONS GET RELEASED

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)