• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• Episode Eight of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode bids adieu to another story and welcomes in a new one. Protagonists also star in our discussion segment!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Art Comic Original Teen PMD: Rangers of Sky

Garnet

Hater of the Monty Hall Problem
Artist
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 2, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
They/He
Pokémon Type
Dark, Psychic
Pokédex Entry
A strange Pokémon that claims to be both an artist and writer, yet almost never has any work to show for either.
I'm absolutely losing it over this moment. Just... the juxtaposition of this Intense, Powerful Action Scene (which is so impressive also my god??? The art style suits it so well it's honestly goals. need me a freak sense of action and flow and dynamic posing like that) vs just.

Honestly? Mood. Like let's be honest what else are you even supposed do at that point sfaghjbvgfdhj you Nailed It gg

Zero

Jet's Black Nuzlocke
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pronouns
she/her/it
Pokémon Type
Fire, Bug
Pokédex Entry
It is born asleep, and it dies asleep. All its movements are apparently no more than the results of it tossing and turning in its dreams.
wow that tiranitar is so chubby!

i just love imagining poppy despratly side stepping back and forth trying to avoid the lasor of death when she coulda, idk, flown to the side XD

Bowser's Family Vacation

Johto League Champion
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
Dragon, Cool
Pokédex Entry
"Am I Mario's babysitter? Are you going to call me every time that guy blows his nose, or what?"
No one:
Eliza: *sends fire/flying type against psuedo-legendary rock type*

oliviamakesanart

yee to the haw
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jan 19, 2020
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Dragon
Pokédex Entry
Obsessed with cowboy hats
Oh my gosh, I absolutely adore the black and white style of this comic. The dynamic poses and angles, the use of light and shading, just everything works so well together. The two main characters already have a lot of chemistry together and I want to know more about them!

Dschubba

Has forgotten she's a diurnal creature.
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 13, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Female
Pokémon Type
Bug, Normal
Ooh, talk about starting with a bang with that action scene! Really loving that tense buildup with the Tyranitar being almost like a horror movie monster and just getting more and more feral - holy shit, indeed.

Least to say, I'm eagerly awaiting that Hyper Beam aftermath.

GreyCorsola

Conqueror of the Celadon Gym
Artist
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 28, 2019
Nature
Bashful
Pronouns
They/Them
Pokémon Type
Water, Rock
Pokédex Entry
Often seen lurking around the web, but loves social interaction and wants to meet all sorts of wonderful people!
Well I mean... Room certainly was made for her to fly...

Also "language" Aldhskahaj look when u almost get murdered by a moving mountain like that you get a few curse words free of charge. XD
Eliza get's 1 curse word, anymore and she's getting thrown in the brig. XD

Oh my gosh, everything about this comic so far is just fantastic. I love how you e decided to lay out this fight scene, it’s phenomenal!
Cr ies thankyou so much!! ;; It means a lot! :0

this art is so goog it's greag i lomve it
Thank you! :D

Remember, being in mortal danger is no excuse for bad words, ahahaha. This B&W style really shines in such a tense moment, and I love the effect of the white outlining to keep all the visual detail in lieu of additional tones.
Aww thankyou so much, Sol's art is😚 fantastic!

XD What the hey, I didn't even realize you where ON the forums, I'm watchin' >:D
Thank you! :D

I'm absolutely losing it over this moment. Just... the juxtaposition of this Intense, Powerful Action Scene (which is so impressive also my god??? The art style suits it so well it's honestly goals. need me a freak sense of action and flow and dynamic posing like that) vs just.

Honestly? Mood. Like let's be honest what else are you even supposed do at that point sfaghjbvgfdhj you Nailed It gg
Cr ie s s thankyou so much!! I'm so glad you're enjoying the comic, I hope you enjoy this page as well ;)

i just love imagining poppy despratly side stepping back and forth trying to avoid the lasor of death when she coulda, idk, flown to the side XD
The tyranitar is just a little baby!~ And lol yeah, come on use your brain Poppy!

No one:
It's a shame she doesn't have a swampert or something better against this pokemon. It's so sad how under prepared she is for this situation. :)

Oh my gosh, I absolutely adore the black and white style of this comic. The dynamic poses and angles, the use of light and shading, just everything works so well together. The two main characters already have a lot of chemistry together and I want to know more about them!
AAaa thankyou so much ;; Sol's art is absolutely fantastic- and I love that you enjoy my kids so much!

Ooh, talk about starting with a bang with that action scene! Really loving that tense buildup with the Tyranitar being almost like a horror movie monster and just getting more and more feral - holy shit, indeed.

:):) Hopefully this page lives up to your expectations ;)

My, what big teeth you have...

Also, again, CONTENT WARNING on the next page: disturbing imagery, moderately graphic violence. DM us if you have concerns!

Desktop Ver.
[ComicFury]
[Deviantart]

Mobile Ver.
[Webtoons]
[Tapas]

Last edited:

Riboo

Conqueror of the Olivine Gym
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 24, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pokémon Type
Electric
Oh man, things are getting REAL up in here, I'm loving the intensity of this scene so far, especially 'Betty' being all serious mode about her mission to well.... you know there's gonna be some consequences later for that XD;;;

solaris127h

Totally not an AI
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Sep 2, 2019
Nature
Serious
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Bug, Dragon
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well I mean... Room certainly was made for her to fly...

Also "language" Aldhskahaj look when u almost get murdered by a moving mountain like that you get a few curse words free of charge. XD
Poppy is pretty resourceful! LOL you'd think swearing would be okay in a case like this but Zayne has principles.

Oh my gosh, everything about this comic so far is just fantastic. I love how you e decided to lay out this fight scene, it’s phenomenal!
Thanks so much!!

this art is so goog it's greag i lomve it
bro..... I love u 2.....

Remember, being in mortal danger is no excuse for bad words, ahahaha. This B&W style really shines in such a tense moment, and I love the effect of the white outlining to keep all the visual detail in lieu of additional tones.
That's exactly what Zayne would say, because he's an actual literal boy scout who doesn't believe in filthy swears. Thanks again!!

XD What the hey, I didn't even realize you where ON the forums, I'm watchin' >:D
Hahahaha I'm not really on the forums tbh, but I do think I should be on more often.

Reactions to scenes as they unfold are like my favorite faces to make lmao, hopefully I'll get more chances to show that.

Yeah when you think about it double team seems to be a bit silly but I mean, she does in this update lol

No one:
Maybe this little mission could've been better planned, Eliza hmmmmm

Thanks so much!! I can't wait to be able to show you more about them too <3

I like taking the "start with a bang" advice literally hahahaha, we still have more action to go!

Last edited:

oliviamakesanart

yee to the haw
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jan 19, 2020
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Dragon
Pokédex Entry
Obsessed with cowboy hats
Ah man, the tension in this scene is just perfect and has me on the edge of my seat. That scene with the Tyranitar's eyes was so creepy, what a creative way to incorporate its ability! Poor Poppy, that hit look like it hurt

Empty Sun

that's right, buttholes
Artist
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 22, 2019
Nature
Impish
Pokémon Type
Normal, ???
Pokédex Entry
It might eat you. It might your relatives.
i really like this depiction of unnerve, especially since i usually think of it as the "no berries allowed" ability
i can't wait to see more of this, you managed to make disney-ass tyranitar look genuinely terrifying

Bug

👉😎👉
Administrator
Artist
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 13, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Bug, Cute
Pokédex Entry
oh fuck oh shit my dots...............................................................................................................................
Oooooooo, now that is a cool line right there. Very solid delivery.

Tailsimp

A Universally Under-Rested University Imp
🎇Contributor
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Electric, Psychic
Pokédex Entry
Tailsimp: The Impish Pokemon. Despite being quiet and reserved, this pokemon is usually very happy to talk and is always excited to help out!
Oh Tyranatar, what a... Lovely smile you have...

Also Tlthat personal conflict in the middle of the big conflict is just so -chefs kiss-

Dschubba

Has forgotten she's a diurnal creature.
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 13, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Female
Pokémon Type
Bug, Normal
Oho, I got a big soft spot for seeing abilities depicted in creative ways. Especially unassuming ones like Unnerve - which is just NO BERRIES ingame, but when you think about it, it clicks...no berries because the afflicted is full deer-in-headlights mode. Now that's some clever...unnerving content I can get behind~

Bowser's Family Vacation

Johto League Champion
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
Dragon, Cool
Pokédex Entry
"Am I Mario's babysitter? Are you going to call me every time that guy blows his nose, or what?"
A special attacking Tyranitar!? Truly it is monstrous! (The "I'm going to eat you" face certainly doesn't help either.)

But watch out: Angy Zayne is on the case!

DistortionLocke

Conqueror of the Saffron Gym
Writer
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 3, 2019
Nature
Adamant
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Dark, Ghost
Pokédex Entry
Anxious, sweet-toothed writer who hides amongst the papers. Only attacks when provoked.
Man, I love everything about this: the combination of my favorite side-games, the action, the characters, the art style, the expressions—!

Definitely worth a watch!

solaris127h

Totally not an AI
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Sep 2, 2019
Nature
Serious
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Bug, Dragon
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Oh man, things are getting REAL up in here, I'm loving the intensity of this scene so far, especially 'Betty' being all serious mode about her mission to well.... you know there's gonna be some consequences later for that XD;;;
Oh yeah, there'll be consequences alright... big, big, consequences

Ah man, the tension in this scene is just perfect and has me on the edge of my seat. That scene with the Tyranitar's eyes was so creepy, what a creative way to incorporate its ability! Poor Poppy, that hit look like it hurt
Hehehe, thanks!!

i really like this depiction of unnerve, especially since i usually think of it as the "no berries allowed" ability
i can't wait to see more of this, you managed to make disney-ass tyranitar look genuinely terrifying
"Eliza has become too nervous to eat berries!" has such a good ring to it tho. And thanks so much!! I love drawing horror-y stuff so I'm glad I can give ya a good spook!

I don't even know what line you're referring too so I'm just gonna assume all of them are cool and have good delivery 😎

Also Tlthat personal conflict in the middle of the big conflict is just so -chefs kiss-
Nyehehehe, thanks!! Love dem mid-fight talks.

Oho, I got a big soft spot for seeing abilities depicted in creative ways. Especially unassuming ones like Unnerve - which is just NO BERRIES ingame, but when you think about it, it clicks...no berries because the afflicted is full deer-in-headlights mode. Now that's some clever...unnerving content I can get behind~
YEAAAAA, there's just so much you can do with some of the abilities and features of certain pokemon.

A special attacking Tyranitar!? Truly it is monstrous! (The "I'm going to eat you" face certainly doesn't help either.)

Let's see how Zayne rises up to the challenge ;)

Man, I love everything about this: the combination of my favorite side-games, the action, the characters, the art style, the expressions—!

Thanks so much!! I hope you'll enjoy what we have to offer!

Update! Part 5

Desktop vers:
Comicfury
DeviantArt

Mobile vers:
Tapas
Webtoons

Riboo

Conqueror of the Olivine Gym
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 24, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pokémon Type
Electric
Hooooooooooooooooo boi, here comes the sweatin' bullets, fingers crossed for a miracle or this being some crazy ass dream or- Ahhhhhhhhhhhh XV

GreyCorsola

Conqueror of the Celadon Gym
Artist
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 28, 2019
Nature
Bashful
Pronouns
They/Them
Pokémon Type
Water, Rock
Pokédex Entry
Often seen lurking around the web, but loves social interaction and wants to meet all sorts of wonderful people!
Consequences? In my comic? It's more likely then you think XD

C r ies... thankyou, abilites are a lot of fun to mess with for sure since a lot are subconscious ;) Poppy is also taking on something 4x effective for her. Eliza really needs to prepare better next time >:(

Cries thankyou, and y e s s!! Sol's art can make anything scary and thats terrifying.

Thank you!! <3

Hehhehehe!~ I'm so glad you like that ;; It was so much fun to write ehhehehehehhe~~

BSJVKBSBV Sobs- thankyou so much! And yeah! Pokemon abilites are literally such a blast to think through becuase it's like- why would it work out that way? They're defiantly a lot of fun :>

jBSkjvj Look they're just a little bit hungry. They just need a nice snack :D Go Zayne go! Take down that big boy! ✊

Criesss thankyou ;; We've been working on this for months and months now and just-- man it's so exciting seeing it come out and seeing you enjoy it!

Tailsimp

A Universally Under-Rested University Imp
🎇Contributor
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Electric, Psychic
Pokédex Entry
Tailsimp: The Impish Pokemon. Despite being quiet and reserved, this pokemon is usually very happy to talk and is always excited to help out!
AhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

DistortionLocke

Conqueror of the Saffron Gym
Writer
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 3, 2019
Nature
Adamant
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Dark, Ghost
Pokédex Entry
Anxious, sweet-toothed writer who hides amongst the papers. Only attacks when provoked.
You’ve heard of Truck-kun isekaing people, now meet Hyper Beam-kun!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)