• New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Happy new forum! We decided this was a golden opportunity for us to feature a fresh new imported run!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes recieving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our new Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • The second episode of Nuzlocke City Radio is here! Tune in for our discussion on the history and analysis of gijinkas, catch up on the biggest forum news, and we finally settle the score between Team Aqua and Team Magma in The Debatelockers!

Pirate Captain's Blog v2

Thread Description
now with less YARRRR and more salt

Crawdauntless

Bless Pokefusions for personifying my GMing
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
They/Them/Their
Pokémon Type
Water, Clever
Pokédex Entry
This Pokemon is often found bouncing between things it cares about, doing a lot on one at a time before dropping it just short of completion.
Heya! This thread will serve as a place to commemorate my completed, abandoned, and undocumented Nuzlocke runs. If you stumble upon this thread looking for my active runs, those are linked in my signature [PENDING PORT FROM CRAPATALK].

Completed Nuzlockes: Peter's Redemption (FRLG VS-locke with CHill, squirreled away on the old site/archived on this one because I'm not... super proud of the writing. It's worth mentioning because I did complete it, a rarity for me in almost five years in this community.

Abandoned Nuzlockes: Beginnings (Ruby Storylocke, abandoned because I developed cool worldbuilding that deserved a better protagonist partway through writing it. Also the story itself got so meandery and slow that I couldn't bring myself to write it anymore)

Undocumented Nuzlockes: LG ABClocke (doing it for the grandmaster points babey)
-Current team: Exeggutor/Butterfree/Charizard/Gyarados/Golbat/Slowpoke
-Important Boxed Pokemon: Aerodactyl/Lapras/Primeape/Dodrio/Dugtrio/Victreebel/Raichu/Jynx
-Dead Pokemon: Nidoqueen/Kadabra/Electrode/Vaporeon/Pidgeotto

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)