Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
They/Them/Their
Pokémon Type
Water, Clever
Pokédex Entry
This Pokemon is often found bouncing between things it cares about, doing a lot on one at a time before dropping it just short of completion.
Heya! This thread will serve as a place to commemorate my completed, abandoned, and undocumented Nuzlocke runs. If you stumble upon this thread looking for my active runs, those are linked in my signature [PENDING PORT FROM CRAPATALK].

Completed Nuzlockes: Peter's Redemption (FRLG VS-locke with CHill, squirreled away on the old site/archived on this one because I'm not... super proud of the writing. It's worth mentioning because I did complete it, a rarity for me in almost five years in this community.

Abandoned Nuzlockes: Beginnings (Ruby Storylocke, abandoned because I developed cool worldbuilding that deserved a better protagonist partway through writing it. Also the story itself got so meandery and slow that I couldn't bring myself to write it anymore)

Undocumented Nuzlockes: LG ABClocke (doing it for the grandmaster points babey)
-Current team: Exeggutor/Butterfree/Charizard/Gyarados/Golbat/Slowpoke
-Important Boxed Pokemon: Aerodactyl/Lapras/Primeape/Dodrio/Dugtrio/Victreebel/Raichu/Jynx
-Dead Pokemon: Nidoqueen/Kadabra/Electrode/Vaporeon/Pidgeotto

Crawdauntless

Bless Pokefusions for personifying my GMing
Writer
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
They/Them/Their
Pokémon Type
Water, Clever
Pokédex Entry
This Pokemon is often found bouncing between things it cares about, doing a lot on one at a time before dropping it just short of completion.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Okay, here's an update. The leafgreen run is on probably permanent hiatus because the, erm, MEANS OF PLAYING THE GAME and my save file are no longer recognizing each other. I have already done some investigating and my options are extremely limited. I was right around the end of the game, too...

So, to make a new start, I'm gonna do set mode/5 items or less per battle on Pearl, and edit this post with period progress reports.

EDIT 2: I am about to face Gardenia, and am actually pretty excited to use some of these new teammates. The following are all Pokemon I'm using, in rotation as appropriate to the upcoming boss.
Ollie the Grotle (F)
Sierra the Staravia (F)
Annika the Kricketune (F)
Layla the Gyarados (F)
Aislynn the Machop (F)
Avery the Shieldon (M but I'm counting them as nonbinary)
Wanda the Ponyta (F)
Meghan the Onix (F)

Boxed mons:
Lena the Bidoof (F)
Cassie the Zubat (F)
Marcela the Geodude (F)
Desmond the Buizel (M)
Brion the Combee (M)
Vanessa the Shellos (F)
Beryl the Silcoon (F)
Jeremy the Meditite (M)

I'm looking forward to beating down Gardenia with my bomb-ass Ponyta/Staravia duo, and memeing on Jupiter with Sandstorm from Onix and Shieldon's tankiness.

Retained from Edit 1: I've taken to calling the duo of Aislynn and Meghan "Bonk Squad" due to them being the physical offense/defense core of the team right now. It's been very fun so far, and I haven't needed to come anywhere close to the item per battle limit. I have decided to be strict about the limit, though, which means a maximum of five capture attempts for an encounter (assuming I don't need to heal!). I think held items aren't counted, though, because they aren't an action I can take.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)