• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• Episode Eight of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode bids adieu to another story and welcomes in a new one. Protagonists also star in our discussion segment!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Comic Alola Teen Mon Penumbra: A Pokemon Moon Nuzlocke

Thread Description
Updates every month!

Trollkitten

Kitten of Lore
Artist
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
She/her, Aetherai Lorekeeper
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Clever
Pokédex Entry
Autistic writer who starts more things than she finishes. Hyper asexual Twitch Plays Pokemon lorewriter. Rather be a happy shill than an angry critic.
This. Your Xurkitree is proper nightmare fuel, and you executed that very well indeed. I strongly suspect that this incident is why Gladion is running around with a 'Beast Killer' in Type: Null. After that sort of tragedy, why wouldn't he be prepared?

Magicforbeginners

Generally Incompetent
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 17, 2020
Nature
Adamant
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Dark, Fairy
Pokédex Entry
Draws, writes, lives. Poorly, but always improving.
This whole page was fucking fantastic and I loved it. Ride from that to finish. My personal favorite thing is janky panels that make total sense and boy howdy did this page deliver.

I don't have much to say about Ken and Ophelia other than that I am so fucking excited to see where you're going with this.

mizar

young, dumb, and full of you know ;)
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
they/them
Pokémon Type
Dragon
man its so cool to see comics take the potential of ultra beasts and use it well.i felt like the games could have leaned a lot more into the concept but ultimately left it more for fans to speculate about. love the effects you used for this page as well

Dschubba

Has forgotten she's a diurnal creature.
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 13, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Female
Pokémon Type
Bug, Normal
Man, it's taken me forever to parse out some thoughts in a comment, despite me having been a long time lurk-reader of your comic. But really? First things first, I just HAVE to give some massive props to not falling prey to what a friend and me have taken to calling the Melemele Curse, after how many Alola runs lose steam in the very...A-slow-la beginning of the Gen 7 games. So powering through with longform and growing art quality to boot? My hat's drawn.

As for this most recent page, I really am in love with the heavily contrasting colors first and foremost, how it really yanks you from one scene to something completely different. I can only fall in line with how the UBs and their uncanny, eldritch potential were sadly wasted outside of "Mother Beast" at the tail end of the plot. So... least to stay, I'm stoked to see where you're gonna take this road of making them proper unsettling~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)