• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• Episode Seven of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode concludes one reading and premiers another. Also, we brought back several guests for an extra long discussion segment!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Comic Alola Teen Mon Penumbra: A Pokemon Moon Nuzlocke

Thread Description
Updates every month!

Rubombee

the ace that stays up the sleeve
Artist
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
they/them, shey/ther
Pokémon Type
Water, Ghost
Pokédex Entry
Doesn't even eat baguette, are you sure they're French
im glad my comments make you that happy? :'D

tHAT EYES PANEL OMG THIS IS STARTING OUT GREAT
tiny hau and tiny krane!!! also hau, you're so oblivious
klsfjlsqjnkhhfqk HAU OH MY GOD "he really does care" that face is amazing
and that panel right afterwards,, i,,, jlfkjk
oh yeah, fire puns, of course
PAT the KRANE +1 amazing face in this freakin update
aw, but the music was nice!
KLJESRHSINVULITHVNLOVNSRLORSOLNSLRV THESE LAST THREE PANELS OH MY FUCKING GOD
I LOEV YOU AND I LOVE THIS SO MUCH I AM SMASHING MY FREAKIN KEYBOARD

Conclusion:
i have no idea how much fun exactly you had drawing this but oh boy i sure had fun reading it!!

TwistedEerie

Memelord
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 20, 2019
Nature
Impish
Pronouns
any
Pokémon Type
Ghost, ???
Pokédex Entry
Sometimes pretends to be a carrot and makes carrot noises.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
DOES A DANCE IM LATE IM LATE
I went inactive for a week or two cos some stuff came up but I should be back to my normal schedule soon! For this month, I will be posting a Trailer called "trailer 0" as well as one update. Next month it'll go back to 2 updates a month again, thanks everyone!
So more mystery of who Krane is unfolds... because he can't read. I'm curious to see where you're going with this.
Thank you so much!! haha the true mystery is how the heck he lasted this long without knowing how to read
im glad my comments make you that happy? :'D

tHAT EYES PANEL OMG THIS IS STARTING OUT GREAT
tiny hau and tiny krane!!! also hau, you're so oblivious
klsfjlsqjnkhhfqk HAU OH MY GOD "he really does care" that face is amazing
and that panel right afterwards,, i,,, jlfkjk
oh yeah, fire puns, of course
PAT the KRANE +1 amazing face in this freakin update
aw, but the music was nice!
KLJESRHSINVULITHVNLOVNSRLORSOLNSLRV THESE LAST THREE PANELS OH MY FUCKING GOD
I LOEV YOU AND I LOVE THIS SO MUCH I AM SMASHING MY FREAKIN KEYBOARD

Conclusion:
i have no idea how much fun exactly you had drawing this but oh boy i sure had fun reading it!!
HHHH YES EVERY comment makes my life warranty go up cos i just love reading them and its so freaking sweet thank uuu

BUT HKGDJGKJDF THIS WAS AMAZING TO READ THROUGH HOLY SHET I love you and your reactions so much this gives me life im cry IM SO GLAD THE STUPID FACES BROUGHT JOY IM JUST HKJGDHGF THIS COMIC IS SLOWLY TURNING INTO A REALLY BIG SHITPOST BUT I have so much fun drawing stupid pages like this it makes me so happy to hear people enjoy this dumpster fire cos half the time i have no idea what im doing
bless u again <33

satanicswirlix

Don't forget to bring a towel!
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Cute
Pokédex Entry
This Pokémon's interests change more often than her pantalones. She's currently working on an animated nuzlocke, but we all know how that'll turn out!
please I'm a fake fan idk how to read unown D:

Rubombee

the ace that stays up the sleeve
Artist
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
they/them, shey/ther
Pokémon Type
Water, Ghost
Pokédex Entry
Doesn't even eat baguette, are you sure they're French
please I'm a fake fan idk how to read unown D:
it says BLF WVXRWV GSZG RG but im not one of the dA people who translate these so i have no clue what it means

Spectacles

Rule Maker
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 24, 2019
Nature
Jolly
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Fairy
Pokédex Entry
It hides deep inside caves where no light ever reaches it and remains virtually motionless there. ~Pokemon Crystal, entry #52
Okay wow, I would like to thank the Spectacular for introducing me to this run, because the fact that I didn't even know this existed before today was a CRIME. Wow, what an incredible comic. Awesome art (ESPECIALLY with facial expressions) and an awesome story that I can't wait to find out more about. Also, I loved and appreciated the warrior cats references while Ashfur was still with us. But my favorite character so far is Krane, who is the emo lovechild of a My Chemical Romance song and an Invader Zim episode, and is hence everything I need in my life right now. I will be following the SHIT out of this from here on out!

TwistedEerie

Memelord
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 20, 2019
Nature
Impish
Pronouns
any
Pokémon Type
Ghost, ???
Pokédex Entry
Okay wow, I would like to thank the Spectacular for introducing me to this run, because the fact that I didn't even know this existed before today was a CRIME. Wow, what an incredible comic. Awesome art (ESPECIALLY with facial expressions) and an awesome story that I can't wait to find out more about. Also, I loved and appreciated the warrior cats references while Ashfur was still with us. But my favorite character so far is Krane, who is the emo lovechild of a My Chemical Romance song and an Invader Zim episode, and is hence everything I need in my life right now. I will be following the SHIT out of this from here on out!
OOUGHGHGH YELLS thank you SO MUCH I'm so glad Spectacular was able to introduce my nuzlocke to you and its an honour, thank you sooo much for taking the time to read my emo comic HFKGSkj and I'm so glad you enjoy it!! Your words mean so much to me HHHHh you're too kind!! also I'm blessed that you like Krane and your description of him is amazing he really just resonates emo energy and bless your soul
I hope you continue to enjoy this mighty chaos comic and thanks so much again for the support!! <3

Spectacles

Rule Maker
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 24, 2019
Nature
Jolly
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Fairy
Pokédex Entry
It hides deep inside caves where no light ever reaches it and remains virtually motionless there. ~Pokemon Crystal, entry #52
I made the mistake of trying to read this during class and couldn't keep from physically laughing. Gylfie's facial expressions and comments here had me rolling. 'I don't want your pity water' got me the hardest.

TwistedEerie

Memelord
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 20, 2019
Nature
Impish
Pronouns
any
Pokémon Type
Ghost, ???
Pokédex Entry
So every time i have to link or show Penumbra I hate having the chapter 1 cover as a first impression so much cos its so outdated I cant stand it and im gunna go ape linking that thing to another living being so instead im using this cover from now on yknow, until i start hating this one and make another and so on but for now I'll display this at the top of the thread (the trio pic is still there! just in a spoiler tab at the bottom for the main thread)
anyway this took way too many hours and layers yee haw

I made the mistake of trying to read this during class and couldn't keep from physically laughing. Gylfie's facial expressions and comments here had me rolling. 'I don't want your pity water' got me the hardest.
GHDFKJ you made a brave sacrifice
but thank you so much haha! I'm so glad the jokes landed, pity water is probably the dumbest thing ive ever thought up and its my favourite line :')

Kadew

*bird sounds*
🌱Featurer
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
Grass, Normal
Pokédex Entry
Doesn't actually like birds all that much.
Dang that new cover is gorgeous! I'd read that comic based on that cover in a heartbeat, if I weren't already. And speaking of already reading, that last update was an experience. Please someone save this poor illiterate boy before he hurts himself any further. And before his owl has an aneurysm from stress.

TwistedEerie

Memelord
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 20, 2019
Nature
Impish
Pronouns
any
Pokémon Type
Ghost, ???
Pokédex Entry
New Penumbra Update!
Deviantart Page link

oh gosh it feels like 10000 years since ive been here HELLO EVERYONE Im sorry ive been dead here but im back! This year I'll be doing monthly updates since I want to focus on my other comic! But it'll be back to 2 updates a month next year, thanks for sticking around and thank you for the nominations!! I'm so blessed and so grateful <33 hope this dumb low braincell update was worth some of the wait LOL​

Spectacles

Rule Maker
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 24, 2019
Nature
Jolly
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Fairy
Pokédex Entry
SkitKat.

Also Magmar looks surprisingly awesome as a bird.

I want to know what the hell Bill is. I hope Gylfie can trust him with that wallet!

pkmnMasterWheeler

Conqueror of the Mahogany Gym
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Cute
Gylphie: Bill could you pay! I need to do damage control
Bill: I'm sorry all I heard was "Cause damage"

satanicswirlix

Don't forget to bring a towel!
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Cute
Pokédex Entry
This Pokémon's interests change more often than her pantalones. She's currently working on an animated nuzlocke, but we all know how that'll turn out!
I focking love Calcifer "cursed emoji" Misdreavus

Kadew

*bird sounds*
🌱Featurer
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
Grass, Normal
Pokédex Entry
Doesn't actually like birds all that much.
Oh my goodness so much is going on here. Choccy milk disaster with poor Gylfie in the middle trying to be the braincell of this mess. And yet, giving the wallet to the least trustworthy gremlin in all this story. I'm living.

Also, congrats to Gylfie for the ganza win!

TwistedEerie

Memelord
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 20, 2019
Nature
Impish
Pronouns
any
Pokémon Type
Ghost, ???
Pokédex Entry
New Penumbra Update!
Deviantart Page link

*HEAVY BREATHING.* IVE WAITED. 3 YEARS FOR THIS. FINALLY I CAN TALK ABOUT THIS OUGHGHGhhHHh
ALSO!!! I'd just like to thank everyone for Gylfie winning Gold for best pokemon in Extravaganza, it really meant a lot and I'm so so honoured, hkjgdf I honestly did not expect that so thank you all so much!! and thank you for reading my dumb dumb comic, thanks for coming along for the ride, love you all! <3
SkitKat.

Also Magmar looks surprisingly awesome as a bird.

I want to know what the hell Bill is. I hope Gylfie can trust him with that wallet!
Bill is the last pokemon we want with that wallet LOL also thank you!! I'm glad the magmar was recognizable tbh haha!

Gylphie: Bill could you pay! I need to do damage control
Bill: I'm sorry all I heard was "Cause damage"
HJGDK THIS IS HONESTLY GREAT AND IN CHARACTER AHAHA

I focking love Calcifer "cursed emoji" Misdreavus
the most blursed thing ive ever created, thank u man u_u

Oh my goodness so much is going on here. Choccy milk disaster with poor Gylfie in the middle trying to be the braincell of this mess. And yet, giving the wallet to the least trustworthy gremlin in all this story. I'm living.

Also, congrats to Gylfie for the ganza win!
haha thanks so much! this update is one heck of a mess honestly LOL bless <3 and thanks so so much!! I'm honoured !

Spectacles

Rule Maker
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 24, 2019
Nature
Jolly
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Fairy
Pokédex Entry
YES PLEASE TO A SHINY CUBONE!!! Dang what a cool Pokemon to have in shiny form!! I can't wait to find out the little one's name! Aaaaaalsooooo wtf is going on with the back of that boi's neck.

pkmnMasterWheeler

Conqueror of the Mahogany Gym
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Cute

The best part. Also wuh oh, Krane's spine removal scar is showing!

TwistedEerie

Memelord
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 20, 2019
Nature
Impish
Pronouns
any
Pokémon Type
Ghost, ???
Pokédex Entry

huh. well this is unexpected
this seems important
bless @SysterSyn and pls read Deadly syns or ill cry on you. thank u for the gorgeous backgrounds and colouring job my man <3

YES PLEASE TO A SHINY CUBONE!!! Dang what a cool Pokemon to have in shiny form!! I can't wait to find out the little one's name! Aaaaaalsooooo wtf is going on with the back of that boi's neck.
ITS SUCH A NICE POKEMON AAAA im honestly so happy I was able to get it <3 and I'm excited to reveal the little one's name soon too! as for krane's neck big yikes he was in some sort of accident

The best part. Also wuh oh, Krane's spine removal scar is showing!
HGKJDGFDHK TYHIS COMMENT JUST MADE ME LAUGH OH MY GOSH ...spine removal scar thats actually the best bless u
it says page 33 instead of 34, im gunna pretend that was an intentional april fools joke and not a mistake

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)