• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• Episode Six of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode continues our exploration of the new stories, and in our discussion segment we tackle more of the planning process!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Comic Spin-off Teen Other Adventure On Borrowed Time - A PMD:EOS Nuzlocke

Thread Description
not the chill kind of long walks on the beach (updates tuesdays and thursdays)

Dee

THIS IS MY HAPPY FACE
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 26, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
They/Them
Pokémon Type
Bug, Clever
Pokédex Entry
A regular writer of fanfics and other works, this pokemon loves puns, bugs, and the outdoors.
Rune is TOOTHY

she got the sharp fangs. chomp chomp

Krisantyne

oh no
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 10, 2019
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
she
Pokémon Type
Water
Pokédex Entry
This Pokémon clings to Sharpedo and shares in its prosperity. When its Sharpedo is attacked, Krisantyne will fight alongside it!
So good for Rune that she can finally talk back at Malachi. But it only seems to make him talk more. :'D Their banter is just wonderful! My favourite part from these pages is when he gives her a literal static-y cheek smoosh. He risked his life for this joke. purr purr ;v;

Shruikan

Bookwyrm
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Apr 10, 2020
Nature
Lonely
Pokémon Type
Dragon, Fairy
Pokédex Entry
This pokemon appears shy and quiet, but bring up a subject that interests them and they can speak for hours nonstop.
I just finished reading through this on CF. Glad I skimmed through here though, otherwise I'd have missed Malachi's greatest AMV! :P

Just wanna say that this is a really well done comic. Every character so far has been interesting and memorable. I mean, I didn't think I'd like Malachi much when he first showed up, but boy has he proven me wrong.
Just, I dunno, I'm bad at putting feeling into words, but this is an awesome comic and you should be proud of it! :3 And I look forward to seeing what happens next.

(Also, I have one quick question: How is Malachi's name pronounced? Is the Ch a kuh sound or a soft ch?)

Bowser's Family Vacation

Johto League Champion
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
Dragon, Cool
Pokédex Entry
"Am I Mario's babysitter? Are you going to call me every time that guy blows his nose, or what?"
When you get your aura back:

When the Pokemon who saved you won't stop asking questions:

DistortionLocke

Conqueror of the Fuchsia Gym
Writer
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 3, 2019
Nature
Adamant
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Dark, Ghost
Pokédex Entry
Anxious, sweet-toothed writer who hides amongst the papers. Only attacks when provoked.
So glad that Rune has her voice and aura back! I wonder what’s her real reason for not disclosing her real name...and whether Requiem is truly an ally...

erk pls

Femur Snapper/Wig Snatcher
Globetrotter
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 23, 2019
Nature
Jolly
Pokémon Type
Water, Fighting
Pokédex Entry
I'VE COME TO MAKE AN ANNOUNCEMENT, ERK PLS IS A B***H ASS MOTHER F***ER
Rune and Malachi play off each other really well! The conversation being two-sided makes it a lot more fun to read. Also Malachi's cuteness levels are going OFF THE CHARTS--

sociopathicotter

Conqueror of the Pewter Gym
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2020
Nature
Docile
Pokémon Type
Water
Just caught up on this today, I love this comic! Malachi is such an awesome character, I love the way he contributes to building the world while always being his uniquely nerdy and offbeat self. I also love Rune's raw determination and sass, the two of them work together perfectly as a team!

Woo

ᘛ⁐ᕐᐷ
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Cute
Pokédex Entry
Normally quiet and calm, the taste of salt causes this Pokemon to go off-the-shits feral.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
🔹 UPDATE! 🔹

@DasUnicorm My boy just can't stop talking, he's so excited.......
@Plain Yogurt Aaah thanks! Giving her super expressive expressions is one of my favorite things to do now that she can talk!
@Dee lmao her toothiness is something I even started noting on her model sheet, she's got that CHOMP

@Krisantyne Their banter is honestly super fun to work with, I'm glad you like it! It's just a constant contest to see who can get on the other's nerves the fastest lmao
@Shruikan aaa I'm glad you like it so far! And Malachi's name is pronounced with that hard "kuh" sound, so phonetically it would be "Mal-uh-kai"!
@Bowser's Family Vacation hskjhgkj honestly that's what she's thinking!!
@DistortionLocke So many mysteries, I'm excited for them to unfold as the comic goes on!
@erk pls Having them be able to banter is something I've wanted for SO LONG AAAA
@sociopathicotter I'm always a sucker for a nerd/sass duo, so I'm glad you like them! I hope you enjoy the comic as it goes on!

Dee

THIS IS MY HAPPY FACE
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 26, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
They/Them
Pokémon Type
Bug, Clever
Pokédex Entry
A regular writer of fanfics and other works, this pokemon loves puns, bugs, and the outdoors.
"My champion fears physical contact!"

Yet he was fine rubbing his sparky cheeks all over Rune a few pages ago... I smell shenanigans!

Woo

ᘛ⁐ᕐᐷ
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Cute
Pokédex Entry
Normally quiet and calm, the taste of salt causes this Pokemon to go off-the-shits feral.
🔹 UPDATE! 🔹

@Dee Like most cats, he's very particular you give him correct touches or else face his wrath

Reactions: Dee

Dee

THIS IS MY HAPPY FACE
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 26, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
They/Them
Pokémon Type
Bug, Clever
Pokédex Entry
I didn't know Splash could wake up a pokemon from the Sleep status :0

DistortionLocke

Writer
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 3, 2019
Nature
Adamant
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Dark, Ghost
Pokédex Entry
Anxious, sweet-toothed writer who hides amongst the papers. Only attacks when provoked.
Love how you bounce from humor to seriousness right back to humor 😂

Woo

ᘛ⁐ᕐᐷ
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Cute
Pokédex Entry
🔹 UPDATE! 🔹

New characters? In MY comic? It's more likely than you think!

@Dee jdhgjkf it sure does now!

@DistortionLocke honestly I'm glad lmao

sociopathicotter

Conqueror of the Pewter Gym
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2020
Nature
Docile
Pokémon Type
Water
That Dimensional Scream panel looks so good! I love how everybody reacts to Rune getting that vision too, it has the same feel as the actual PMD games with the concerned portraits and the "are you sure you're alright?" haha

Hallow

music person
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 18, 2019
Nature
Naive
Pronouns
they/them
Pokémon Type
Water
Pokédex Entry
This Pokémon spends most of their time making music and forgetting to check the forum.
rune shaking face is my eternal mood

also what species is dielle? they look at least part meowth but i can't tell if they're part something else or not

edit: also why are the last two panels in page 7 just the spitting out cereal rage comic meme

Dee

THIS IS MY HAPPY FACE
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 26, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
They/Them
Pokémon Type
Bug, Clever
Pokédex Entry
A cane, I see... looks like our Nidoqueen friend is a bit on the greyer side. Hopefully we can get some wisdom for these rambunctious upstarts!

DistortionLocke

Writer
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 3, 2019
Nature
Adamant
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Dark, Ghost
Pokédex Entry
Love Rune’s face in the second to last panel 😂

Woo

ᘛ⁐ᕐᐷ
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Cute
Pokédex Entry
🔹 UPDATE! 🔹

Malachi meets his greatest opponent yet.

@sociopathicotter aaa thanks! It's always fun trying to get the energy of the games to come through in the comic!
@Hallow Some more hints will be dropped as the chapter goes on if you're a fan of figuring it out yourself, but otherwise I can confirm that she's part Zeraora!
@Dee Oh boy, does she have a lot of wisdom to share!
@DistortionLocke gotta go ZOOM

Dee

THIS IS MY HAPPY FACE
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 26, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
They/Them
Pokémon Type
Bug, Clever
Pokédex Entry
Kinda proud of Dielle for keeping that kettle intact through all the mayhem!

Bowser's Family Vacation

Johto League Champion
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
Dragon, Cool
Pokédex Entry
"Am I Mario's babysitter? Are you going to call me every time that guy blows his nose, or what?"
I love having multiple pages of this comic to sink my (not as toothy as Rune's) teeth into! ^^

Malachi on the outside: "I love getting hit!"
Malachi on the inside:

Is that a sword arm on that Nidoqueen? :0 ... Oh, wait, no. That's a cane. :c Ooh, but a bone cane! Nice Easter Egg about the owner of the dojo in canon. :)

Reactions: Woo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)