• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• Episode Six of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode continues our exploration of the new stories, and in our discussion segment we tackle more of the planning process!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Comic Spin-off Teen Other Adventure On Borrowed Time - A PMD:EOS Nuzlocke

Thread Description
not the chill kind of long walks on the beach (updates tuesdays and thursdays)

Woo

ᘛ⁐ᕐᐷ
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Cute
Pokédex Entry
Normally quiet and calm, the taste of salt causes this Pokemon to go off-the-shits feral.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Kadew

*bird sounds*
🌱Featurer
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
Grass, Normal
Pokédex Entry
Doesn't actually like birds all that much.
Rune is angy! And for good reason. Unfortunately she is but a tiny foxkit. What is this new thing that Requiem is palming, though? It couldn't be her memories, after being so adamant that the memories are best left forgotten. Maybe it's her aura, that colorful glow that never showed on the scarf? Or is it her voice? Or maybe just a cool glowy tendril thing to set on a desk like a lava lamp.

Dee

THIS IS MY HAPPY FACE
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 26, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
They/Them
Pokémon Type
Bug, Clever
Pokédex Entry
A regular writer of fanfics and other works, this pokemon loves puns, bugs, and the outdoors.
Rune is so sassy, I love her! Also intriguing that the amnesia seems to have a different source in this version. I'm keenly reading what others are saying about Requiem's design...

11wildy

Conqueror of the Saffron Gym
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Mar 9, 2020
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
He/him
Pokémon Type
Dark, Dragon
I'm betting that's her aura, but maybe it's actually her heart/love, because of the form it is taking. Either way, lovely update again and I'll look forward to the next one!

TerryTheTeryx

Gen Z Degenerate
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 3, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Flying, Steel
Pokédex Entry
A bizarre Pokémon who dislikes many social activities. She appears to have a penchant for peanut butter and foreign languages.
I'm betting that's her aura, but maybe it's actually her heart/love, because of the form it is taking. Either way, lovely update again and I'll look forward to the next one!
My first thought was her voice, but her aura makes sense!

11wildy

Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Mar 9, 2020
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
He/him
Pokémon Type
Dark, Dragon
My first thought was her voice, but her aura makes sense!
Well yes, because she didn't have an aura at the shop, remember? Maybe the two are connected though :o Or she has lost more than her voice and aura in the transition

Woo

ᘛ⁐ᕐᐷ
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Cute
Pokédex Entry
Normally quiet and calm, the taste of salt causes this Pokemon to go off-the-shits feral.
🔹UPDATE! 🔹

I forgot to update last week, so here's a late update!

@Kadew I can't explain why, but after reading your comment I'm wondering what a little slurp of aura would taste like.
@Dee Some of the changes in regards to her relationship with Requiem in this version have been fun to work on! Probably because she actually has a relationship with them this time.
@11wildly and @TerryTheTeryx Aura was the correct answer! Though voice is a package deal, so that's also a valid answer!

And- Oh? Malachi says he wants to say something. Let me turn it over to him real quick.

He also said to embed this in the "description", but I don't think he realizes this is a forum. Oh well.

And... What's this? Rune seems to be stirring... Could Malachi's plan to pass time have actually worked? Maybe check back on this thread in a few hours for a surprise!

Dee

THIS IS MY HAPPY FACE
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 26, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
They/Them
Pokémon Type
Bug, Clever
Pokédex Entry
A regular writer of fanfics and other works, this pokemon loves puns, bugs, and the outdoors.
Is it wrong that I can unironically see Malachi making this video

11wildy

Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Mar 9, 2020
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
He/him
Pokémon Type
Dark, Dragon
You're giving everyone so much personality and I love it!

Woo

ᘛ⁐ᕐᐷ
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Cute
Pokédex Entry
🔹 UPDATE! 🔹

It seems like Malachi's plan to pass time worked, because this week has a double update! And oh boy, it sure Is

@Dee He absolutely WOULD, the nerd
@11wildy Aaaa thanks!

Kadew

*bird sounds*
🌱Featurer
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
Grass, Normal
Pokédex Entry
Doesn't actually like birds all that much.
She spoke! And what first words they are haha. Poor Malachi, and poor Malachi's teacup.

MouseWithADinosaurTail

A Comedian At Heart
Artist
Writer
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Flying
Pokédex Entry
She's like a sea urchin. Tough and prickly on the outside, but delicate and easily wounded if hit the wrong way. Please handle gently.
I have Welcome to the Black Parade stuck in my head and it is your fault.

Dee

THIS IS MY HAPPY FACE
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 26, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
They/Them
Pokémon Type
Bug, Clever
Pokédex Entry

Plain Yogurt

Happy Dairy Product
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Jolly
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Grass, Ground
Pokédex Entry
An ordinary dairy product. Dislikes conflict, and does whatever he can to bring happiness to others.
Eloquent use of your first words here, Rune. Well done. Gosh that’s hilarious.

Spacey

Master of Feels
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pronouns
She/They
Pokémon Type
Ghost, Psychic
Pokédex Entry
Their mind is more often in the clouds than not. Most likely sick. Will probably eat your snacks.
I'm cracking up lmao poor Malachi, imagine your mute roommate waking up screaming and swearing and BOOM, new tail. Like. That's hysterical.

NyanCheetos

self-proclaimed queen of the sea slugs
Artist
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 16, 2019
Nature
Jolly
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
Grass, Water
Pokédex Entry
if the cheddar ain't sharp, i don't want it.
third tail third tail THIRD TAIL-
Rune has some color now, yay! And a voice! And some anger! And hopefully now she can do things!

erk pls

Femur Snapper/Wig Snatcher
Globetrotter
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 23, 2019
Nature
Jolly
Pokémon Type
Water, Fighting
Pokédex Entry
I'VE COME TO MAKE AN ANNOUNCEMENT, ERK PLS IS A B***H ASS MOTHER F***ER
hey what if you thought a run wasn't being updated anymore and then suddenly you found out that not only was it still being updated, but it had never really even stopped being updated and was better than ever and you were just an idiot
cuz that's me right now
Malachi is the biggest dork who ever dorked and Rune is the biggest grump who ever grumped and they are both my children

Woo

ᘛ⁐ᕐᐷ
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Cute
Pokédex Entry
🔹 UPDATE! 🔹

Hey there, it's been a while! So I took a break between chapters so I could wrap up and graduate uni (a break I forgot to announce here, oop), and can finally get active again! To celebrate I've been updating on Tues/Thurs for the month of June, and I'm excited to finally be free and s o c i a l i z e.

@Kadew
@Dee She sure does! And she keeps talking, and talking, and-
@Plain Yogurt Meanwhile the rest of us out here got first words like "baba" or "no", if only I could live up to first words like hers smh
@Spacey YEAH lmao it's gotta be such a trip, iconic first roommate over here
@NyanCheetos TRIPLE TAIL I am SO excited to give her a lil more agency now lmao
@erk pls hjghfk wow it's been YEARS huh? really weird to think about, but yeah this comic is still kicking! if taken a few steps back because I wrote myself into a corner with the preboot and generally was unhappy with it, lmao

Plain Yogurt

Happy Dairy Product
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Jolly
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Grass, Ground
Pokédex Entry
An ordinary dairy product. Dislikes conflict, and does whatever he can to bring happiness to others.
Gosh I LOVE the expressions you've got on this page. Rune is trying SO HARD to play off everything getting thrown at her at once and I can see it in every face she makes, on top of her newfound speech just being generally entertaining.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)