• Ash has been all over the news lately and this site is no exception! Check out Ashes to Ashes, the latest featured run!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes recieving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our new Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • Happy tapaversary, Guest! It's been about a year since the Tapatalk Takeover; if you'd like to make a donation to us to celebrate the fact that we tapped out of that site, please click here.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about the new Critique Level Tags!
  • The second episode of Nuzlocke City Radio is here! Tune in for our discussion on the history and analysis of gijinkas, catch up on the biggest forum news, and we finally settle the score between Team Aqua and Team Magma in The Debatelockers!

Mafia Nuzscrew Mafia 3

Thread Description
į̸̘̰͕̲̼͉̝̏̄͌̑̾͘͜ͅt̵̨̡̛̲̤̙̪́͐̐̍́̄̚͝͠ r̡̰̯̰͉͌̆̊̿͂͡ē̳̹̗̪̭͎̯͉̐̇͘͜͞͝ţ̙̪̮̤̪̼̭̞͒̿̎͐̽̔̔͆͢͠ṳ̧͎͕͎̺̟̫̰̥̀͆̓͒̌̏͠͞ṙ̨̛͓͉͓̼̃̔̐̿͗͂̚͟͠n̡̹̙̖̪̅̐̿̏̆̽́̾ṡ̛̯͔̯̻̠̒̽̂͜͡

Aureum

5 Time Winner of the Jimmy Jab Games
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 2, 2019
Nature
Lonely
Pronouns
He, Him
Pokémon Type
Dark, Fighting
Pokédex Entry
From the Country of the Ketchup Chips, Aureums are an anxious bunch with a love for games of all sorts. Batteries not included.
At least we learned more about the rules...

...By breaking them...

All according to plan!

Zaazaa0

Lad
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 9, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pronouns
he
Pokémon Type
Clever
Pokédex Entry
In 1989 Dawkins commented, 'The word meme seems to be turning out to be a good meme' (Dawkins 1989).
Hey, I thought of a very basic solution to get us a vague idea of how many Villagers we have.

-formerly a strawpoll link, now removed-

With this, we can anonymously say whether we're a villager like Chess or a PR. Mafia and Third Parties can obviously lie to throw off the numbers, but this should get us a general idea of about how many of us are useful.

For the sake of not outing yourself as anything, don't tell anyone when exactly you answer the poll, and in fact maybe wait a while after seeing this to answer, so mafia doesn't get any extra information that we aren't already getting from this.

Last edited:

MouseWithADinosaurTail

Luck will travel, but that's why I've got feet
Artist
Writer
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Flying
Pokédex Entry
Though she often appears sweet and polite, the smell of wrong opinions may cause this pokemon to latch bite.
Oooooh a strawpoll! How fun! 8D

Cirr

I'm a bot! (maybe)
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Pronouns
beep/boop
Pokémon Type
Ghost, Normal
Pokédex Entry
Fails Captchas with regularity
lmao what is this game

MouseWithADinosaurTail

Artist
Writer
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Flying
Pokédex Entry
Though she often appears sweet and polite, the smell of wrong opinions may cause this pokemon to latch bite.
Sorry for double post, but alright, I've got the perfect method for finding the mafia. I'm gonna end this game right now. Y'all ready?

If you are not a mafia member, say I.

All we have to do is see who doesn't say I! You're welcome.

Mattelonian

Aarakocra Illusion Wizard Extraordinaire
Artist
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 17, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Electric, Flying
Pokédex Entry
This Pokemon appreciates all hugs, internet or otherwise.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hey, I thought of a very basic solution to get us a vague idea of how many Villagers we have.

<STRAWPOLL LINK REMOVED>

With this, we can anonymously say whether we're a villager like Chess or a PR. Mafia and Third Parties can obviously lie to throw off the numbers, but this should get us a general idea of about how many of us are useful.

For the sake of not outing yourself as anything, don't tell anyone when exactly you answer the poll, and in fact maybe wait a while after seeing this to answer, so mafia doesn't get any extra information that we aren't already getting from this.
Zaazaa, you have broken rule 2.2 as I have decided to constitute this as metagaming. You have received an infraction (1/4). When you hit 4 infractions, you will be killed.

Zaazaa0

Lad
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 9, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pronouns
he
Pokémon Type
Clever
Pokédex Entry
In 1989 Dawkins commented, 'The word meme seems to be turning out to be a good meme' (Dawkins 1989).
Well, it was worth a shot. At least now we have reason to believe that how many of us are villagers is supposed to be a secret.

hobohunter

Where the fuck are my gif avatars?
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Water, Dragon
out of curiosity Zaa, since the poll's a no go, would it be possible to tell us who answered what before it was taken down?

Cirr

I'm a bot! (maybe)
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Pronouns
beep/boop
Pokémon Type
Ghost, Normal
Pokédex Entry
anyway since the poll is dead and I didn't say it here - I'll just put it down that I'm guessing the split is 9/3/1, for 13 players

Zaazaa0

Lad
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 9, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pronouns
he
Pokémon Type
Clever
Pokédex Entry
I think we just aren't allowed to use the poll itself as evidence, hobo. Or at least, you might get an infraction if you do.

MouseWithADinosaurTail

Artist
Writer
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Flying
Pokédex Entry
Y'all aren't saying I, so I think you're mafia.

Vote: Matte
Vote: Cirr
Vote: Zaa

Cirr

I'm a bot! (maybe)
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Pronouns
beep/boop
Pokémon Type
Ghost, Normal
Pokédex Entry
time to scumhunt, whoo

uh, I?

Anyway I'll like to indicate that there's a reasonable chance of there being a third party whose wincon actually functions well with village.

If so would you just uh, show up and we promise people won't stab you to death? :x

hobohunter

Where the fuck are my gif avatars?
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Water, Dragon
I mean if a third party's willing to work with village, what's stopping maf from just murdering them? Unless they're immortal or some shit.

Cirr

I'm a bot! (maybe)
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Pronouns
beep/boop
Pokémon Type
Ghost, Normal
Pokédex Entry
that's also fair enough

also I guess I'll just like to say, if we run out of ideas this day phase we might as well try to lynch matte? killing him worked once after all

Aureum

Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 2, 2019
Nature
Lonely
Pronouns
He, Him
Pokémon Type
Dark, Fighting
Pokédex Entry
From the Country of the Ketchup Chips, Aureums are an anxious bunch with a love for games of all sorts. Batteries not included.
Personally I’m afraid to lynch anybody.
I don’t really have enough evidence for my liking so yeah.

LucarioOfLegends

Saint of the Church of The Holy Pluffle
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 17, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pronouns
he/him whatever the male ones are idk
Pokémon Type
Fighting, Steel
Pokédex Entry
He fought 32 men in an Irish bar once; he is also an incredible liar.
9/3/1 is probably the split, but I'm gonna make a ballpark estimate and say there are probably 4 prs if those is a normal game.

Edit: previous statement removed because Matte stated very explicitly that all roles are honest.

Edit Edit: Further clarification, if something is wrong its wrong because of something in the game unless otherwise stated. Didn't completely understand so thanks for clarifying.

Last edited:

Serranade

hot butter ice cream
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Jolly
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Ice, Cute
Village's main obstacle in this game is a lack of information. It would be nice to know things like the split or the roles to get an idea of anything we might do...

Chess's role name is pretty bizarre, though, so I don't think it would be a horribly awful idea to pay large amounts of attention to it and how meta it is.

EeveeFTW

The man, the myth, the Eevee
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 23, 2019
Nature
Bold
Pokémon Type
Dragon, Normal
Ok so quick activity check, Rueblie, Damien, and Tsubasa all haven’t said anything yet. Let’s get everyone talking please thanks. Silencer is an option but I’m gonna poke you guys anyways.

Vote: Rueblie

Rueblie

Not worth mentioning
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 4, 2019
Nature
Lonely
Pronouns
Whatever
Pokémon Type
Bug, Steel
Pokédex Entry
They question if it even exists anymore and it seems annoying enough for them to not want to find out.
I just really don’t know what to do here. My apologies. Though yes, silencing could have happened

Aureum

Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 2, 2019
Nature
Lonely
Pronouns
He, Him
Pokémon Type
Dark, Fighting
Pokédex Entry
Fair enough, heck I’m just talking so nobody votes me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)