Caught
Nov 7, 2019
Nature
Serious
Pronouns
They/them
Pokémon Type
Bug, Dragon
So I just drove 4 hours because SOMEONE wanted a picture of a lawn mower, so lets do this fast.

The most eventful thing that happened was my snorlax getting poisoned by poison point at one point.

#LifeGoals

I will have a great time, assuming it is not a PG-13 kinda party.

Now with plot done, lets get catches!

Motherfucker, now I need to actually buy some balls.

Can you guess how many balls I bought by my cash remaining? (Hint: I bought 10 before catching the beldum)

This is the squishiest Crobat in history, that was a fucking 4x resist.

Is that an offensive water-type?

I am not even enough.

Fucking poison point ruining my groove. Also tanner being slow as moleasses. And yes, I couldn't be assed to get to a pokemon center and unbox the ivysaur. #CharizardXMisty

And then I grinded and all was right in the world.

People thinking about the pokedex on a nuzlocke sure is amusing old man.

(While grinding on starmies to thief, I got those, but then threw away because rules)
(I also traded away my Forretress for Newfi's Cloyster that was caught on this Checkpoint)

This is the trade I made.

LulzitsMatty

Helklo
Screenshotter
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Fire, Water

Nugget bridge was a joke. I guess they did their best though, so as long as the have no regrets everything should be fine.

Teamshot after Nugget Bridge. Don't @ me.

Rt. 24 encounter. Alright, it could be worse.

Aaaand Rt 25 encounter. This WAS worse.

I'm getting off this survivor island!

Also, I missed the screenshot, but while grinding, Cufant the Phanpy picked up a TM10. Hello free Hidden Power!

Alright, let's fight Misty. I bought Cufant because Mawile won't listen to me, and if something needed to be sacced, you bet your ass it was this thing. Even though free itmes are nice.

Alright, it leads with Spikes Qwilfish, so Pikachu is my lead.

Huh. Went straight on the offensive. OK.

Yeah, that went as expected.

Yeah, that was a mistake that costed Mankey. He didn't die, but it was very dicey.

#Bless Maganium

Alright, last one...

Let's do this you ten-pointed bastard!

Ha! That was easy!

...Oops. I wanted to avoid that. Oh well, good thing this isn't a battle checkpoint.

FINALLY! Jaegar will stop being a little shit a obey me.

Teamshot. Could have been way worse.

After grinding the team to level 24, Cufant finds ANOTHER TM10. Hidden Power for days!

Proof that I do have 2 Hidden Power TMs

I also forgot to screenshot, but as you'll see in my update, Ty and I have traded. He caught a Kadabra this Battle point, which he traded to me for my Murkrow. Because of this, Kadabra is now an Alakazam.

sugar heart

nono morikubo is a qt
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
she/they
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Normal
Pokédex Entry
hello, i like idols.

uhhh bridge time

they weren't threatening at all

yay free money

ill consider it

routes 24&25:

at least it has attacking moves...?

======

memetrollnome shenanigans incoming... but not yet

yey

no he isn't

that doesnt make you cool

you're a furry

^

yoy plet
you know what fu*k grinding, let's just pummel through misty lol

let's go

that lombre was a total bitch lol

yeyeyey

Mio

Miocchi
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
He/Him or They/Them
Pokémon Type
Water, Ghost
Pokédex Entry
Often not around

Shinomiya must have dropped this. Here, go ahead and take it!

Do you give away like, chicken nuggets? I'm getting realllly hungry!

---- a bit of nugget bridge later ----

We call that a stunt play! *giggle*

I'm very, VERY hungry. Could really go for some lunch!

Archaeologist Love Detective Fujiwara back on the case, this time digging out lost love from the ground!

Piggo! I love piggo! Pigg- wait where'd the O go?
You deleted it on accident, silly!
Oopsie! Oh well! Welcome Pigg!

I'm the life of the party! I wanna go to a party!

I guess it's easier with some people than others...
What was that?
Oh nothing! Just talking to myself out loud. *grumbles*

I know just the fix! Hold on, get in the thingy over there!

Wait what? You-
Just go!
*sigh* Fine.

They call me Technology Archaeologist Love Detective Fujiwara for a reason you know!

Does this mean? PARTY TIME! WOO!

But first... Misty!

I fight for my friends!

Hayasaka, attack Qwilfish- rude.

Good work you three! Now for the last one...

Woo! Good stuff team! Easy peasy!

We're a little beat up however... Let's rest up before PARTY TIME!

Newfi Cheese

Conqueror of the Cerulean Gym
Pokédex No.
Caught
Oct 3, 2019

do i get extra points?

ah. yes. another water type
also i caught a gyarados immediately after this. forgot to screenshot it. another fucking water type btw. 5/8 so far

ALSO I FOUND A SHINY AND THEN DOUBLE CRIT IT. I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT

stole this nerds lunch money, grind grind grind grind grind misty time

you are nitpicking and biased, i win bye bye
team shot time

also i traded with suika, sayonara cloyster hello at least a little bit of coverage

Six

AKA Cadence
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 19, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Clever, ???
Pokédex Entry
It uses its hefty bulk to execute powerful moves
Route 24

Route 25

None, made you look :)
My Roselia for Eevee's Typhlosion
Teamshot

Team Stats

Last edited:

EeveeFTW

The man, the myth, the Eevee
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 23, 2019
Nature
Bold
Pokémon Type
Dragon, Normal

And on, Eve went. A determined, cold glare filled her eyes for just a moment, before she takes a breath and a step forward. She wouldn't let that loss get to her. She did her best, and that's all there was. Now, she just needed to look ahead. Like to these trainers lined up for a fight. Granted it wasn't much of one, as her Cloyster manages to freeze over the entire bridge, allowing Eve to just slide merrily across.

"It...wasn't too hard," Eve gives the man an appreciative smile, then heads on her way. The man stops her though, going on a charade about how great this "Team Rocket" was. All about how they were the best, and how everyone should bow down to them, and how she'd make a great addition given how effortlessly she dealt with the trainers on the bridge.

He didn't last very long. So much for Team Rocket and their whatever. Though the name does sound familiar, and she remembered beating some trainers in the cave that were threatening to steal something? From a mountain? Like what, rocks? What a bunch of weirdos. Anyway, then Eve headed down and made quick work of the next route as well, eventually finding herself...

"Oh good good good yes yes yes! A person, finally finally! Not as bad as the last I hope I hope! He ran out before I could even say hi! Properly. I guess I did say hi improperly. But it isn't polite to run and scream either! I'm a nice gentleman yes yes!" the Cleffa in the middle of the room rambles on and on about how he's in a most gentlemanly of groups, going on dinner parties at private yachts and making quaint jokes and drinking lightly all the time. Eve eventually steps forward, asking for an explanation of what's happening.

"Please don't run! Or faint! Girls are quite prone to fainting, you know. I'm definitely an expert in the topic, yes! They don't call my house Makeout Peak for nothing! Or was it Lookout Pond? I'm quite fond of the Twin Pools myself! They make for a quite splendid front yard, quite splendid indeed! Though it does attract hoodlums who make out due to it's absolutely prime and perfect conditions! I would tell them to go away but they're quite fun to watch! Science and love, that's the dream of life! Which is what I do! Science! And Love! You! Girl! Did you come for science? Or love?"

"Science?"

"Ah, a woman of culture! Thinks she knows how the whooza-ma-whatzits and the whim-dingers work! Well nobody does! But me! The man of science! You are a woman of science, but not of my caliber. Yes, my caliber is the highest of classes, the peak of perfection! The-"

"You're a Clefairy."

"Correct! You see, I have discovered a way to transform a Pokemon and a human into one being! To fuse into the ultimate creation of man and beast! And unstoppable force of unstoppable reckoning! Nothing will be able to contain the raw power that I now wield! I definitely did not do this on accident, no! This was the most purposeful thing I have ever purposed! A grand scheme, 10, no, 50 years in the making!"

"You're...what?" Eve sighs, picking the Clefairy up and beginning to look around the room, "How do I fix it?"

"Ah, there's no backwards progression here young lady! You must think of me as some ruffian, banging tools together like a caveman! Well since I always do things right, I'm never wrong! Therefore, there's no need to backtrack, you see? It's the perfect solution and save time, yes! But if someone were to reverse the process, that would likely revert me! Not that anyone would, that would be an upfront to-"

Eve tosses the man into the strange machine, walking over to the computer. On it, were two buttons. One reading "Teleport" and the other "Unteleport". Slowly shaking her head, Eve presses the button to undo the process, and after a few questionable bangs and whirrs, the machine spat out a new man. An actual man. Who was still rambling on.

"And that's how I got these tickets, right? Ah, but you probably think that they're fake tickets! I can't have that, no no! Here now! Go in my place! You will see the glorious wonders of a yacht, and civilized civilians who have never known a wrong that wronged them! It will be quite the enlightening experiences for a woman of science such as yourself! To research yachts! And people on yachts! And people researching people on yachts! And rich people!"

Eve slowly backs away and gets away from that area asap. On the way she catches some Pokemon.

She also stopped by the previous route because her last catch had mysteriously disappeared (And by that, I lost progress including the catch, and Shup ok'd me to just take my new first catch since I didn't have all the info, rip purple slimey boy who's name escapes me).

With that out of the way, all that remained was the gym. The fact that she had to walk over a pool on a board with no railings or anything made her a bit uncomfortable, especially since she didn't want to go back and change clothes at this point. She walks carefully, trying to avoid any splashing water from the pokemon (Which her Grovyle helped her out with). And thus, she came to Misty.

And thus, a cool fight happened. Where her Blastoise got reduced to 1 hp before leveling up. Again. Eve notes that she should probably actually prepare for the next fight instead of just going in without a plan. Or preparation in the slightest. And maybe actually increasing her Pokemon's levels.

After that, she ran into Cadence. She recognized him from the puzzle challenge, and how he blew everyone else out of the water with his score. Remembering that he was struggling to get the ball rolling for his Pokemon, she offered him her Typhlosion to help out. She thought it was only fair, given how the last challenge went for him. With that, she gained a new Pokemon.

And that was that.

Erberor

The Feelstabber
Writer
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
He
Pokémon Type
Psychic, Rock
Pokédex Entry
Exercise extreme caution: May stab in the feels and twist the knife
And lo the Erb did drop a check-in and run
Catches

Post Misty screenshot

And the squad

Beezle

Beezle the Weezle
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Dark, Psychic

Nugget Bridge conquered.

Route 24 catch.

Route 25 catch, traded to Matty for his Murkrow btw.

Saved Bill.

Misty defeated.

Shup

what a memory
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Fire, Ghost
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Congratulations to the Hana Tribe for winning this challenge, with a combined total of 451 points, compared to Kaen’s 422 points. They win tribal immunity, as well as the choice of 1 evolutionary item each. You can redeem this reward whenever you want.

Since they lost, the Kaen Tribe had to go to Tribal Council and vote someone off.

Toyo.

With our second tribal out of the way, here's the next checkpoint.

CHECKPOINT #5: S.S. Anne (Captain's Room)
REWARD POINT
Goal:
Defeat your rival again, and get Cut from the captain's room of the S.S. Anne.
Level Cap: 27
Catches: Route 5, Route 6, Vermilion City (Fishing), S.S. Anne (Fishing)
Deadline: Thursday, December 5th at 6:00 PM EST (~48 hours)

And the next challenge, as well.

DIVERSITY TRIVIA

Description: For this challenge, you'll all be answering trivia questions! There are six categories, and six people on each tribe will be participating. You will decide as a tribe which player answers questions for each given category.

The categories are as follows:
- Pokemon (general)
- PokeDex
- Trainers
- Items
- Moves
- Music

When you are ready to answer your questions, DM a host. They will send you a question, and you will have 10 seconds to answer it. Then they will send you the next, and so on. You are competing against the player on the opposite tribe doing the same category. If you score better than them, you earn a point for your tribe. Each category has five multiple-choice questions, as well as a mini bonus challenge. Hana will need to sit out two players for this challenge.

What you're playing for: 3 of every berry, and one type-boosting item for each member of your tribe

Deadline: Thursday, December 5th at 6:00 PM EST (~48 hours)

Good luck!

Last edited:

very large marf

very strong
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
hey guys its time for the fastest update you've ever seen!

cerulean

catch

another catch

time to fish

not a fish

boat time

another fake fish

rival was defeated

teamshot!

cut acquired

and then the grind

thank you for coming to my swift update

also traded machoke for mio's slowking he is king in our heart now

here's the gang

sonic hedge

this is what happens on speed kids

Badnik96

nuzclash coming soon (tm)
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Modest
Pokémon Type
Bug, Dark
i traded with samur again so i have a FIIIIIISH! for this checkpoint while he evolves my clamperl

me standing in kaen hq

hey these are pretty good

FIIIIIISH!

lets see what i get

youre shitting me

youre double shitting me

skipping a rad boat party to go fishing. im a nerd

but it was worth it for this bad boy

this dude was no joke. should have grinded before getting here

whee

byeeeeeee

-

Six

AKA Cadence
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 19, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Clever, ???
Pokédex Entry
It uses its hefty bulk to execute powerful moves
Route 5

Route 6

Vermillion City

S.S. Anne

Teamshot

Team Stats

Mio

Miocchi
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
He/Him or They/Them
Pokémon Type
Water, Ghost
Pokédex Entry
Often not around
haha check in woah WOAH CHECK IN HAHA WOW haha woah check in yeah nice nick check in NICK CHECK IN cool

Crime Detective Fujiwara on the case!

Good fuckin yard
What'd you say?
Nothing!

I dig this TM! Hehehehe!

Everyone is fond of vowels! Except for mice and shrews and Simon Cowells that is!

Yep! They call me Fishing Tech Archaeologist Love Detective Fujiwara!

Really sappy if you ask me!

PARTY! I LOVE PARTIES! But first...

Ballinson stole all my balls! Jerk!

Jeez... a real party up in here...!

Yoink!

Yep! As Captain Fishing Tech Archaeologist Love Detective Fujiwara, I know exactly what they say! But I'm not sure if YOU know. Tell me!

Woo! Go you! You've come such a long way Floaty!

Wh- what? It's already over?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I learned a little French from the captain! I'm not big on parties, so I hid up in the captains quarters...

Well, battle time!

Ishigami-kun! Do you want a cola? Teehee!
N-no... I just wanna go home now...bye.
Bye-bye Ishigami-kun!

Good work everyone!

There you go, mister! Hope you feel better soon!

Ooh! Cut technique!

Lame party anyway.

Megurine Suika

The fool that runs towards the past
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 7, 2019
Nature
Serious
Pronouns
They/them
Pokémon Type
Bug, Dragon

Jokeaboutdig.jpg

Treecko is not bad, but not my cup of tea either.

Now this is better, altough I still like Swampert the most out of hoenn starters, but heh.

Why are there cactus scarecrows on vermillion waters? At least it means I can't get a worse catch than this.

I guess this is the point where my luck runs out huh?

Hey Yuugi, did you bring booze this time?

Did not. :( (Also, take a drink everytime Tanner is too low after a fight)

Now I can cut shit.

Last edited:

Shup

what a memory
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Fire, Ghost
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

The challenge is over! Hana Tribe takes it 4-1 (Newfi's quiz was not included, as by the time he was ready, Hana had already won). Their reward is 3 of every berry, as well as one type-boosting item of their choice.

Next checkpoint coming once everyone checks in.

Norhian Samur

Conqueror of the Saffron Gym
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Grass, Water

So I traded with Badnik to allow him to evolve his Clam. He now has Gore.

No I will not change that sentence.

Found This While EV Grinding.

Prize Hype.

Bitch.

Routes 5 and 6 respectively.

tbh I forgot where the fishing guru was for a bit as I haven't played kanto and needed the rod ever.

Vermillion

and onto my catch

Also apparently that repeats each time you enter which I did not know.

Roy's our boy, Roy's our boy.

Also fire badgers: Native to the waters by cruise ships.

It's called Lootin'

Ah Joy.

I say that but Wartortle was really the only threatening one. Had to use a healing item cause of it.

Also Cut Acquired!

Now I can fight Surge.

But what ever did happen to the SS Anne, some say it cruised successfully, others say it crashed, but the truth may be never known.

hobohunter

Where the fuck are my gif avatars?
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Water, Dragon
Man, it's been not good for ol' hana tribe. But we must persevere.

Good

Shit you right. My bad stranger. I'll just leave then.

Oh hey grass types. Those would have been useful last update against Misty.

Yay now I can get more catches.

Oh no, bug pokemon that fall off hard around this point of the game!

Shut up, you're not french. I bet you can't even speak it.

Well that was easy.

AAAAAND I forgot the post battle screen. Terrific. Can't wait for that punishment.

At least I got this? Cool?

Oh and this happened.

Beezle

Beezle the Weezle
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Dark, Psychic

Route 5 Catch.

Route 6.

I HAVE THE POWER!

Doodoodoo, doodoodoo, doodoodoo, i'mma fishin' up my catch.

My fishing skills? Godlike. Busted.

Second verse, same as the first!

You can dance if you want to, you can leave your friends behind!

Adios, amigo. Also I totally didn't forget to screencap me beating the charmeleon, nope, not at all.

Post Rival team shot.

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES, THIS IS MY LAST RESORT!

Also for the sake of covering it here, Matty and I traded back Murkrow and Alakazam, and Matty gave me a sick ass Hidden Power TM for it (Shup can confirm).

EeveeFTW

The man, the myth, the Eevee
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 23, 2019
Nature
Bold
Pokémon Type
Dragon, Normal

On her way over to the SS Anne, Eve manages to find a few Pokemon. Then fishes up medical treatment. Then a loud dog that did the roar and jumped back into the ocean.

She shows her ticket. There wasn't exactly much for her on board, or really anything for that matter, but she kinda had to for the competition. At least she could visit everyone's room to get some extra cash. Because extra cash is always nice. Eve proceeds inside, doing the usual trainer thing, taking a small break to smell the roses.

And by roses I mean food and by smelling I mean eating. The chefs in there were pretty nice, and offered her a few sampler dishes of what they were making. Which Eve ate a lot of. And also her Charizard, who materialized for the sole purpose of eating delicious food.

Then she ran into her rival. She replied sheepishly that she had been invited by Bill, which Brand just laughs at. The two then start their battle, as is customary of any two trainers meeting eyes.

And down the rival went, with Eve hardly breaking a sweat. Probably because her Blastoise wasn't there and being reduced to 1 hp like it always does.

Then she left and nothing else happened that she doesn't want to mention or should be showed on television.\

Nothing at all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)