Caught
Jul 5, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
Normal, Clever
Having just finished one of three consecutive Y Nuzlockes, I figure it's only fitting to share the first victorious team.

In order of when they were caught:
Needle the Modest Chesnaught (Lv 5 to Lv 69)

My starter, always here and reliable. I will be honest, when I first saw your nature I groaned and worried for you. While I came up with concepts on how to utilize it as time went on, we never really needed to do much different than the normal Chesnaught shenanigans. You weren't the biggest surprise of the group, but you did what you did and did it well. That's all I could've asked for.

Colette the Mild Golduck (Lv 6 to Lv 68)

You weren't intended to be on the team as much more than a helping surfer. We just didn't really have a need for you then. But when we did, you stepped up. Some grinding and TMs gave us a powerful duck who got an absolute ton of critical hits and a solid performer who took down Malva (and AZ, I suppose) all by herself. Thanks for putting in the work, I'm not sure how we would've gotten through some of the E4 without you.

Lyra the Relaxed Florges (Lv 6 to Lv 69)

Ah, Lyra. Our Dragon- and Fighting-type buster, staller of Diantha's Gardevoir and just... general badass. I had never used one of your line before, always dismissing them as "too cutesy" or just not right for my playstyle, what with the line's general focus on Special Bulk. I shouldn't have knocked it before I tried, however, as you tanked so many hits that could've killed someone had you not been there. You were the team's rock and steady guard through everything, one of our two Utility Knifes.

Marco the Lonely Crobat (Lv 13 to Lv 69)

Crobats have yet to let me down in ANY Nuzlocke where I get a chance to use them, and Marco is no exception. Once he got up to Crobat, it was really a matter of what of three moves were needed to take down his opponent. Solo-ing Ramos back in the day and then serving as the team's default answer to Grass, Bug, and Fairy-types, providing most of the work a Fire-type would've done with none of the Water or Ground-type weakness! And the weaknesses you did have found covers fast. You didn't get to do much against the E4 and Champion, but I knew if things went sour, you'd be there to help.

Spearmint the Bold Reuniclus (Lv 22 to Lv 68)

When I first saw you, I will be honest: I saw a second chance. After the death of a Reuniclus very like you in my first completed Nuzlocke of Pokemon White, I saw him in you. And you served a very similar role to him, too. Providing our team with a handy Psychic or two against fighting types with poison moves, using Focus Blast on Ice-types which could kill Needle or Citrine in a single hit. You were there to help us whenever we needed it, even if you weren't the flashiest about it. I'm glad you got through the E4, and didn't need to do a heroic sacrifice like your predecessor.

And... two I wish were here with the rest:

Felix the Sassy Krookodile (Lv 16 to Lv 61)

You were just what I wanted to see, really. We were in a dearth of potential solutions to the constant threat of Electric-types (Needle could hold them off, but if an Emolga came she was more than likely screwed), when you were our first encounter on Route 9. And from the beginning, I knew you'd be a menace. And you were! Especially to Team Flare, you ran through their mooks like a knife in butter. You were always there with a potential move to use, a way to ensure nobody died. Wulfric and his trainers were my biggest fear, but you made sure that the way to him was clear and the rest of the team could attack at full power.

You died to an Ace Trainer's Crustle, right outside Victory Road. Neither of us saw it coming, and I cried at your death. I know you went to Valhalla, however, and I hope that the battles there are fun.

Citrine the Lax Raichu (Lv 4 to Lv 69)

I didn't realize just how useful and powerful you would be when we first got you. But in a way, from the start you were exceeding my expectations. I wasn't even aware that Pikachu could be found on Route 3, yet there you were as my first encounter. I was glad to have you, too, an actual firm solution to Viola. And you did well. Very, very well. Even without a Light Ball. From that point on, I guess a part of me knew you were never leaving the team if I could help it. And you never did. You were the other Utility Knife, packing Thunderbolt (natural Thunderbolt, we held off your evolution for it), Brick Break, and Dig (but Brick Break came later, so before that you had Grass Knot), the one I'd place in front to get a handle on the trainers in the area and kill them before they got a hit on us. You took down many, many powerful trainers and I honestly consider you the run's MVP.

You died to Wikstrom's Scizor. I take full blame for not healing you up after seeing even a single one of those X-Scissors, and I'm sorry for forgetting that Bug-types resist Fighting, and that Brick Break would only do Neutral damage. Even with the Defense Boost, you were still just a goofy little electric mous, and I didn't take good enough care of you. You'll live on in my heart.

dinner

Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 4, 2019
Haven't played anything for quite a while, but felt like doing what ended up a single-day run of Blue...
Brujah/Pal/L59/FT/Slash/Cut/Dig
Setite/R2/L59/Swift/SA/QA/Fly
Ventrue/R22/L60/EQ/RS/TB/Surf
Lasombra/Cel/L72/Surf/IB/DT/QA
+ a Rattata (Nosferatu/R4/10) and Spearow (Assamite/R18/22) as expendable fodder that didn't get used once and stayed in the shadows, my losses were a Jigglypuff (Malkavian/3-23/Hiker [Allen]'s Geodude in Rock Tunnel) and a Kadabra (Tremere/10-32/Blackbelt [Aaron]'s Primeape in Saffron - names according to their FRLG equivalents). Also had a Butterfree (just named "T" by accident") in my team for half the game that fell behind around Fuschia and just got retired, didn't really bother ever training up replacements, so I may have overleveled a little bit and still had a million rare candies about that all went into ... guess who - I was a bit paranoid about my glaring Lorelei weakness...
Forking over part of what was supposed to be Nidoking's build over to my Eevee was a bit dubious to me at first, but it worked out. Cut on starter was forced - turns out Meowth and Diglett can't learn it for some reason in the original game, no Beedrill, Bellsprout or Sandshrew (though I got one later) and I'm not allowed trading. Even with that, somehow I managed not to lose my Charmander, been a bunch of Cedrics in the past.

Last edited:

PageEmperor

I do stuff, and... I do stuff.
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 8, 2019
Pokémon Type
Electric, Water
Pokédex Entry
Just a guy with way to many ongoing Nuzlockes.
Finally! I completed my Victory Fire Nuzlocke! Now here we are:

Kyle the Electivire, Naive
Was an absolute beast throughout the run. For whom replaced my dead shiny Mightyena, he exceeded my expectations. Only really needed him for anyone particularly defensive or things weak to water, but he served well.

Dana the Crobat, Naughty
She was also a very reliable team member. Helped me out against any particularly threatening opponent, and was overall great to have around.

Veeteenee the Victini, Hasty

Only came for the ride because I wanted both a Psychic and Fire mon and he was the best option for both. Was still alright I guess.

Ashley the Golem, Bold
My Ghost, who was also one of my favourite team members in general died to my least favourite moves ever, Destiny bond. I then needed a new Explosion tanker so I put her on the team. Can I just say she is probably my 2nd in hand MVP? Because yes. She tanked virtually everything, one-shot virtually everything as well, and was overall at the lowest risk of death amongst my entire team.

William the Lapras, Quiet
The 1st in hand MVP. Someone remind me to make a thread 'Moves you grew to love because of Nuzlockes' Because for me it is Perish song. It is just so satisfying to throw in a move where your opponent will die in a matter of turns, especially when it's the last one left and they can't switch out. And best of all, Perish song wasn't the only good thing here, Basically everything else he had destroyed. Whether it be Surf or Ice beam or Body slam. I'm glad I added him to my team.

Jill the Basculin, Adamant
Only really here because Adamant Basculin, But she still served my team well and managed to get stuff done. Was also my Toxic user because I didn't want to teach it to anybody else.

Will be heading off to the Graveyard thread for the deaths.

dinner

Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 4, 2019
Yellow - I grinded a bit post-VR, mostly to get the Venomoth and filler Magneton up to decent levels, with almost everyone else getting maybe 4-5 levels while I was down in Seafoam already anyway (really, my biggest grinding session was about getting Veno and Star to the high 30s in late midgame)... and then stuffed all my stored rare candies into that thing rather than distributing them evenly or catching up my pain-to-grind-useless-moveset-because-Starmie-ate-all-the-TMs Haunter. Yeah, it kind of trivializes a lot of things :v:... except for the Jolteon, that thing almost did a number on me, got Starmie, Fillermagneton and Raticate into next-hit-KO range before Ratty finished him off with both at low HP but only him (well, and Starmie) paralyzed.

Dancefloor/R4-10/58-BS/BB/Dig/Blz
Grandma/R24-17/54-Swift/SA/Refl/Fly
Apollon/LT-25/44-DE/CR/NS/Hyp
Vroomvroom/R15-24/51-Psyc/LL/PsyB/SlP
Liquiddirt/CI-10/71-Surf/IB/TB/Psyc
Nonmetal/PP-35/46-TS/Swift/Thunder/TW

Dumboldore

A mysterious creature not listed in the Pokédex.
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 3, 2019

Aegis
Alive
Male
Level 54
Impish
Regenerator
Return, Rest, Toxic, Substitute
Met at level 10 on Route 3

The MVP for the first half of the run. Aegis (originally named Meatshield) was originally meant to tank hits for the team, but when I realized its BST exceeded over 600 and that he had access to Work Up, Aegis quickly became my ace. His most notable feat was taking out Elesa by himself, a fight I dreaded very much because both of her Emolga received statbuffs that made them strictly superior to Zapdos. After Clay, he started to become less and less amazing, and didn't even star in the Elite Four battles, and only briefly in the N and Ghetsis battles. However, his Toxic was still instrumental in stopping the hellbeast known as Hydreigon.

McDernald
Alive
Male
Level 54
Lax
Water Absorb
Giga Drain, Growth, Synthesis, Substitute
Met at level 20 in Desert Resort

The MVP for the second half of the run. The fact that a Maractus managed to make it this far and actually perform really well was unheard of for me, but then again the statbuffs from Tier Shift helped. He performed amazingly at any given point he was in my team, quickly replacing my first Grass type, Friend the Simisage. Some of his feats included taking out Clay's Excadrill easily, defeating Drayden's Druddigon and Haxorus with some support from Finn and Pizzly, and sweeping Marshal's entire team by himself, with very little support from Finn.

A Bird
Alive
Male
Level 54
Jolly
Super Luck
Return, Fly, Feather Dance, Roost
Met at level 9 on Route 3

Even though I caught this Pidove before the second gym, A Bird only made it to the team after I defeated Elesa. Before reaching his Unfezant stage, he barely to never saw any combat, but after evolving he became a monster. His neutral hitting Return proved to be instrumental to defeat a lot of opponents I couldn't (safely) hit super effectively. As such, A Bird was instrumental in the defeat of Skyla, who nearly took a lot of lives from my team. He also contributed a lot in other major battles, mostly as backup when things went awry. Struck the killing blow on Ghetsis' Hydreigon and proceeded to 1vs1 his Eelektross afterwards.

Pizzly
Dead
Female
Level 54
Naughty
Snow Cloak
Icicle Crash, Superpower, Rock Slide, Charm
Met at level 29 in Twist Mountain

I was very excited to use a Beartic in this run. A Bird had her beat in fast hitting, Boom Boom (eventually) surpassed her in raw strength, Aegis and Finn were easily more bulky, and McDernald had more durability. Still, Pizzly carved herself a niche on my team with her amazing tankiness. Nobody on the team could receive and dish out hits as well as she could. Unfortunately, her pure Ice type also stopped her from being too amazing. She played a core part in the defeat of Drayden, but unfortunately became one of the two casualties of the run, falling to a Focus Blast from Ghetsis' horrifying Hydreigon.

Finn
Dead
Male
Level 54
Lonely
Hydration
Waterfall, Wish, Protect, Soak
Met at level 18 in Driftveil City

My least favorite species in the entire series. I was willing to call a truce with my greatest mortal enemy for this run and this run only, for two reasons. One, his HP was damn monstrous, at 195 base. Two, I wasn't sure anything else could reliably tank a critical hit from Ghetsis' Hydreigon. He did contribute a lot to a ton of battles. His Soak often was the perfect setup for McDernald to switch in and Giga Drain something to death, a strategy that was abused against Drayden and Marshal. Fell to Ghetsis' Hydreigon as the creature managed to get a critical hit on the very first Dragon Pulse. He barely hung on, but due to clicking Soak against it and my rule against using healing items in battle, he was the first to fall. Said critical hit indirectly caused Pizzly's death as well.

Boom Boom
Alive
Male
Level 55
Quiet
Mold Breaker
Dragon Claw, Brick Break, Dragon Dance, Substitute
Met at level 31 in Mistralton Cave

Pretty much never saw combat until the Elite Four, where he instantly showed why he was worth the effort of grinding up. His attack stat, at 167 base, was nothing short of absolutely ridiculous. He took on and oneshot N's Zekrom, as well as other powerful threats in the lategame, such as Ghetsis' Bouffalant and Caitlin's Reuniclus.

io_

typically has writer's block
Screenshotter
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Gentle
Pronouns
they/she please :)
Pokémon Type
Ghost, Normal
Pokédex Entry
This friendly ghost lurks around old haunts and sites of interest, and likes to say hi. (Profile pic came from https://picrew.me/image_maker/114808)
These are old, but I'm copying them over to Xenforo so they don't get lost in Tapatalk

Laurel, Male Venusaur Lvl 69 - Alive
Calm Nature, Overgrow, holding Leftovers
Moves: Sleep Powder/Giga Drain/Outrage/Growth

You defeated Champion Cynthia's Mesprit on your own. I think that says it all.

When you pit a Grass type against Hoenn, the region loses every time. And yes, this still applies in Hoenn's ROM hacks. You were reliable from beginning to end, and saved the team from things that I had no realistic counter for. Early-game Electric-types? Sky’s overlevelled Hippowdon? E4 Ice’s Haxorus, which had just OHKOed my Gothitelle? 2/3 of Champion Cynthia's team, including her ace Manaphy? All fell to you while you tanked SE moves left and right, improving your longevity with Giga Drain and setting up with Sleep Powder and Growth. A surprise move even let you become the last-ditch dragon slayer when we needed it most. Welcome to the Hall of Fame, my Psychic-type legendary killer. You’re the MVP of the run, and the best Starter Pokemon that I've ever trained.

Buttercup, Female Bibarel lvl 68 - Alive

Jolly Nature, Pickup, holding Quick Claw
Moves: Close Combat/Super Fang/Surf/Amnesia

I’ve despised the Bidoof line since I was ten years old, and would’ve never thought to use one. But when you were my second catch, I had no choice. You singlehandedly turned my hatred into admiration and respect. Flora Sky gave you the Pickup ability, and an early-level move in Headbutt that wrecked so many things around it. Your evolution at Level 15 made you extremely strong, and you stayed on the team when a series of useless catches left me with no viable Water types but you.

You saved us from wipes twice. First, you picked up an Escape Rope to get us out of a cave when everyone was at low health and I’d run out of healing items. Then, in city tunnels you took on 2 Ace Trainers in a Double Battle and (I don’t know how) tanked hits and KOed threats that no-one else could make dents in. You tanked horrifying SE hits that I should’ve never let you take (Wally’s Rotom-Heat’s Thunderbolt and Cynthia’s Armaldo’s Close Combat, the latter coming from a base Attack stat of 125), but you refused to die. You also proved useful with Close Combat and Rain-boosted Surf - especially against Adeku’s Fire types in the E4. I had to be careful with you late-game, but you were amazing during the rest of it.

Rose, Female Conkeldurr lvl 68 - Alive
Careful Nature, Guts, holding Hard Stone
Moves: Low Kick/Rock Slide/Close Combat/Bulk Up

Like all bulky Fighting types, you were dependable and resilient throughout the run. You even took down Flying types with your strong physical bulk and Rock Slide. Your standout moment came when I (after battling Shaymin) was teleported to an island city which required Surf to escape. I needed to beat the Steel Gym there to use Surf, but had no way to grind or catch anything except using the Old Rod for low-leveled Magikarps. To my surprise, the two Rare Candies I used on you were all you needed to evolve and then solo the entire Gym, as the hack creators let you evolve this way. This gave me the ability to use Surf and let me out of the city. I owe you one for tanking everything you could, utilising your valuable Rock-type coverage, and getting me out of a trap that no-one but the hack designers could’ve thought of.

Celandine, Female Sandslash lvl 68 - Alive
Impish Nature, Sand Veil, holding Soft Sand
Moves: Earthquake/Sandstorm/Bulk Up/Slash

I lost 2 of your line in a White 2 run (stupid Darmanitans...), so was determined to make up for it by keeping you alive. And it wasn’t easy. I considered boxing you for ages because you lagged behind the team and learned no STAB moves for ages. But then you swept Maxie’s team, including his surprise Heatran, with nothing but Rollout. Yes, you OHKOed a similarly-leveled Heatran with one hit from Rollout. I don’t need to say anything more.

You were frail on the Special side and required significant TM investment. But you helped against Adeku and Flash in the E4, and saved Buttercup by switching into and KOing Wally’s Rotom-H and Champion Cynthia’s Armaldo. Your physical bulk made you a valuable team member, and you’ve earned your place as a Champion.

Lily, Female Swanna lvl 68 - Alive
Hasty Nature, Water Absorb, holding King’s Rock
Moves: Ice Beam/Surf/Brave Bird/Rain Dance

Viable mixed STAB in a game without the Physical/Special split, which many imported Pokémon would’ve killed for? A sweeper who could learn Ice Beam and Brave Bird? A new Ability in Water Absorb? You had so much potential, Lily. I lost a Swanna in my White 2 run, so it felt fitting to use you. Unfortunately, you often lacked the raw power to make your attacks work. You nearly got OHKOed by an Exeggutor’s Frenzy Plant when it was several levels below you, because you couldn’t OHKO it with a Flying move in time. Despite me setting you up as a “dragon slayer” (as I predicted that Cynthia and/or an E4 member would use Dragon types), you were so frail that I didn’t send you in against Ice’s Druddigon and Haxorus. I relied on Nightshade instead, which ultimately led to her death.

But you had great moments against E4 Bertha and Adeku with Rain Dance-boosted Surfs, and you OHKOed Champion Cynthia’s Roserade. Rain Dance let you and Buttercup shine, and your Flying type coverage was valuable against the numerous Grass and Fighting types in the region. Despite your species’ reputation, you’re far from useless in the right hands, and I don’t regret choosing you.

Nightshade, Female Gothitelle lvl 68 - Dead
Timid Nature, Shadow Tag, holding White Herb
Moves: Psychic/Fake Tears/Iceberg/Faint Attack

Nightshade, Nightshade, what can I say? At lvl 2 you were my very first catch - a timid little thing who hid behind Laurel until you learned Confusion, and increasingly became more confident and competent. Your standout moments weren’t against E4 members, but against two Gyms that would’ve been impossible without you. Pryce had a new move - Iceberg, with a fairly high chance to freeze - and put it on a hard-hitting Serene Grace Glaceon (with Water Pulse, which hit Rose really hard). You KOed it while tanking every hit, and all the hax that it threw at you. With Iceberg as a TM, you KOed Gym Leader Iris’ Tornadus (yes, she used a legendary in a Gym) and won us the match again. But you couldn’t OHKO E4 Ice’s Haxorus, so it got to use Dragon Dance. And it then outsped, OHKOing you with a move that I didn’t even know it could learn - +1 critical hit Signal Beam (which this hack made Physical).

The run was deathless until then, so losing you - my first catch, my only death - was a shock. You and Laurel made quite the pair, constantly countering threats to each-other, so it’s only fitting that he swept the rest of Ice’s team and 2/3 of Cynthia’s team for your sake. Rest in peace, my brilliant psychic. We couldn’t have completed the run without you.

Samson (Mega Delta Blastoise) @ Delta Blastoisnite - ALIVE
New Typing: Dark/Fighting
Ability: Mega Launcher (in the Mega form)
Level: 100
Naive Nature
Vacuum Wave/Dark Pulse/Aura Sphere/Nasty Plot

My Starter, and the MVP of the run. Early-game, you needed to be carried by the others and did little except run from Flying, Fighting and Fairy attacks. But that changed once you got your Mega Evolution (which, due to the game’s difficulty and level spikes, was at ~Gym 3). As I had no other Mega Stones or viable Pokemon to equip them with, you became the front-line fighter against most of the legendaries and Megas that the game threw at us. Even if others set up for you, you were the one who paved the way and broke through the walls that others couldn’t touch, saving the team from wiping multiple times. Many of Taen’s Megas and Kyurems, Zenith’s Primal Groudon, Nyx’s OP Giratina, even Jaern’s Mega Rayquaza fell to you once you’d set up enough. You soloed two Gyms and, even before that, took down the aces of the Steel/Electric and Normal/Fairy Gyms (Mega Metagross and Mega Miltank, of all things). At the League, you took down ¾ of the E4’s Megas and the Champion’s Mega, and saved the team from wiping twice - once against the Champion’s absurdly broken Mega Flygon, and once against E4 Yuki’s Mega Cryogonal.

You’re the only early-game teammate who survived until the end, and the first Pokémon that I’ve ever trained to Level 100. You were put in the firing line so many times, and tanked way too many Focus Blasts for my heart to handle, but you somehow got through it and grew so, so much. In the game’s story, Delta Pokemon are outcast mutations - and the Champion had initially discarded you as a failed test subject. You made him eat his words when you helped us beat him and take away his League position. You now stay where he once was, in the Hall of Fame.

Kit (Armored Flygon) @ Flygon Armor - ALIVE
Ability: Levitate
Sassy Nature
Earthquake/Dragon Rush/Fire Punch/Defog

I initially caught you, took one look at your IVs and boxed you. But after defeating the Steel/Electric Gym, I heard about a new feature that the game added called Armors. These were items that increased a Pokemon’s Def/Sp Def quite significantly, but the only available ones were for Leavanny, Tyranitar and you. With this, you became an extremely useful member of the team. Your bulk and typing allowed you to sweep, tank and stall things that Milkcap couldn’t, including most of Zenith’s team, You even got really close to taking out his Primal Groudon until it burned you multiple times with Lava Plume. You took down many from Taen’s teams, but your key achievements were in the Elite 4 when you and Amari KOed nearly everything in sight. There, you saved the team from wiping twice - once by KOing E4 Eduard’s Weakness Policy Aegislash and then by OHKOing E4 Kayla’s Blaziken and Scyther (which, due to her Baton Passing team, had way too many Attack boosts). Your work against the Champion was just the icing on the cake. In looking at your IV spread back then, I misjudged you and didn’t think that you’d be any use to me. You proved me wrong and became a kickass, invaluable team member.

Blanka (Delta Gardevoir) @ Leftovers - DEAD
New Typing: Electric/Ice
Ability: Clear Body
Mild Nature
Ice Beam/Thunderbolt/Dazzling Gleam/Calm Mind

Oh, Blanka. Your death hurt so, so much. You were a strange new Delta Pokemon - an Electric/Ice type Ralts - hiding a house on your own. Despite your frailty, I did my best to help you train and level up. And soon, you became a powerful Gardevoir that blasted foes and Gym Leaders alike. Your new move, Livewire, became a powerful method of incapacitating foes on the switch-in. And it, along with your powerful coverage and Calm Mind, enabled you to sweep and set up on a number of gyms and cults throughout the game. You worked wonders against the Gyms 2 and 3 and took out many of Audrey, Taen and Perspehone’s Pokémon and - most notably - destroyed Nyx and her Mega Kangashan alongside my (dead) Golem in surprise Inverse Battle rules. I was so scared about your fragility, but watched in awe when I saw you turn the tables against her and take down most of her team, including her Garchomp. You didn’t do much in the E4, but you still proved to be a pivotal switch-in and sweeper against most of the Champion’s Pokemon. You had successfully set up +2 Calm Minds and took out his Armored Delta Volcarona, among others, and you had Dazzling Gleam for his Armored Sandstream Tyranitar which came in at half health. You had +2 SpA and could outspeed, so I wanted you to end it quickly.

It was his last Pokémon, and my final mistake of the run. Dazzling Gleam hit and took him to red health thanks to the Armor and Sand Stream Ability buffing his Sp Def to astronomical levels. You died then to his crit Stone Edge, just minutes before we made it to the Hall of Fame. Losing you felt like a punch in the stomach, as you'd grown so so much, but at least you died when the battle was so far in our favour. You knew we’d make it to the Hall of Fame, even if you didn’t get to see us there.

Deep Blue (Metagross) @ Life Orb - ALIVE
Ability: Clear Body
Level: 98
Bold Nature
Zen Headbutt/Meteor Mash/Earthquake/Ice Punch

You came from an NPC, with a traded name, after I defeated the Steel/Electric Gym. Our strongest opponents from then on were Dark/Ghost/Fire/Ground users, and this combined with your lack of E4 involvement (and the Fire coverage in E4 Yuki’s team) meant that you didn’t accomplish as much as I thought you would. You did KO a few threats like Calreath’s Dragonite and some of Taen’s Pokemon, which is still really credible, but you mostly stuck to the sidelines as others set up and swept. Despite this, you still proved really useful against wild encounters and Trainers on the routes. You avenged my Golem after a Slaking OHKOed her, and prevented a fair few grinding deaths by using your impressive bulk, coverage and resistances to take down whatever you could.

Honestly, your lack of further involvement is not your fault - it was just a matter of bad luck that so many powerful late-game foes had types stacked against you. There are a lot of Dark type users in Insurgence, if nothing else, and the fact that a Metagross did the least out of anyone only speaks to how great my team was overall, and how lucky I was to get five really strong and powerful team members. You may have not been the star, but that's okay. You were still a pretty cool team player and you definitely deserve your place.

Amari (Rotom-W) @ Leftovers - ALIVE
Ability: Levitate
Jolly Nature
Will-O-Wisp/Hex/Hydro Pump/Thunderbolt

My cute little Rotom. Who knew that glancing at the TV in a city could yield so much? I took you on as an additional Water and Electric type, as your line has impressive bulk and only one single weakness. And my decision really paid off. You worked wonders alongside my (now dead) Azumarill against the Infernal Cult, and helped to take on Calreath’s Gym, but your main feature until the E4 was as a status spreader and a secondary ‘mon to KO powerful Ghost and Psychic types, such as Darkrai Cult Persephone’s Mega Spiritomb, as they often had coverage that could KO Samson but not you. You would accomplish this by spamming status moves and Hex, or powerful STAB coverage, to take down most things that stood in your way. But your true claim to fame emerged in the Elite 4. You burned and weakened so many Physical Attackers, and along with Kit whittled most of the E4 teams - excluding the Megas - before killing them. Your bulk, dedication and reliability made you a really valuable teammate, who’s more than earned their right to be here.

Milkcap (Amoonguss) @ Black Sludge - ALIVE
Ability: Effect Spore
Level: 98
Serious Nature
Spore/Giga Drain/Toxic/Venoshock

Last but definitely not least, there's you. The quirky mushroom that did so much work. I was initially disappointed when I caught you, as I thought your line were useless Poke Ball wannabes. And boy, was I wrong! You ended up on the team when I needed a Grass type to fight Audrey’s Abyssal Cult, as I correctly anticipated that they’d have Water/Ground types. And, well, you were amazing. You didn’t just help that time, you saved me from wiping by stalling out most things on Audrey’s team with Giga Drain and Toxic. And then, after Samson nearly died, I watched in amazement as you took down - of all things - her Primal Kyogre.

And this continued throughout the run - you were the one sent in to stall and Spore opposing threats so that someone could have time to heal and set up. But you also really, really held your own offensively. You took down most of the Water and Normal/Fairy Gyms, Persephone’s new Mega Spiritomb, Taen’s new Mega Zebstrika and more. When we needed time to heal, when we needed you to tank something that wasn’t Fire or Psychic-related, when everyone else was hurt - you were there. You were the glue that helped keep the team together, the unassuming little fungus who grew so much as the run went on and took on so many foes with stats far higher than your own. I was really, really lucky to catch you.

Neotornado

Hacker
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Timid
Pronouns
Just regular nouns, not a fan of premums.
Pokémon Type
Electric, Grass
Pokédex Entry
Broke his own romhack with an egg. Still not sure how.
Since we're doing romhacks, just finished one myself...
Oceadino [oh no he], Level 5-64, Alive
Probably the least gonky and the most boring of quartz's starter options. Water/flying is kinda iffy in a region with A. a ton of water-types, and B. the main villanous team specializing in electric Pokemon. Didn't stop him from managing to survive the whole run anyway. ...and learning aeroblast in VR and somehow outrage in the post-game.
Venogena [bulk], Level 6-63, Alive
Okay normally I'm opposed to using the nidos since they are the pinnacle of "boring but practical" but adding a secondary steel type shoots the "boring" right out of there and leaves me babysitting a quad ground weakness. ...with insane bulk, hence the name. Mostly just used to tank anything nobody else could and sometimes drop a coverage move to hit a quad weakness.
Tikiriki [Beaker], Level 19-63, Alive
Modest with a torkoal-ish stat spread? Sign me up! Technically the only survivor of the gym 5 massacre (Oceadino and Venogena were in the box when it happened) and even then he barely survived with red health. From that point onwards he just kept doing fire-type things and never stopped, occasionaly stopping a rogue fighting or poison type every once in a while.
Armstorm [Purp Zaps], Level 27-63, Alive
Probably one of the few designs I really like form this hack since they're just little electric pillbugs. (the art design not hitting them too hard helped) so I was glad to pick her up while recovering from the aftermentioned gym 5 massacre. Mostly just functioned as anti-flying, which dosen't sound like much but quartz has a LOT of flying types so she was still able to make her point pretty well. Still, by this point the ground weaknesses were becoming dangerous, especially since two of them were quad weaknesses.
Iguadon [the clown], Level 30-63, Alive
Mostly just used as a normal beatstick alongside a psychic counter when I noticed that nothing else in my box really fit. Dragon was kind of a wasted typing when I had 130 attack to 70 sp. attack and an adamant nature. Still helped a bit with resistances though.
Ogritato [Mr. Crash], Level 5-63, Alive
So ground types mounting on the horizon I decided to employ a familiar face from the old quartz LP back on the SA forums. Ultra gave him a secondary ground typing and man did he take advantage of it with earthquake. Pretty much anything that was too dangerous for Oceadino to surf out, he just earthquake'd into oblivion.
Six survivors again! both from the last run of Y and the last run I did of vanilla quartz back in 2014. I'll take it I guess, especially since my osoe died during the 4th gym so I didn't have to drag that thing around anymore. Very loose run but then again most games without the physical/special split tend to be super loose for me.

Anya Homura

Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 5, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
Normal, Clever
Time for the second consecutive Y nuzlocke, where I had to trade out the Gift Lucario and Yveltal, as well as not being able to use anything caught in the prior run.

Ridley the Brave Delphox (Lv 5 to 67)

My starter, who did not let me down! Though there were times I feared for him, he ultimately made it through to the end! A very good psychic firefox, would use again.

Keaton the Naive Marowak (Lv 15 to 66)

Electric-types waver in fear at the sight of him. A very useful teammate, who was brought in after the untimely death of Cynthia the Gabite. Swept Wikstrom, who was the E4 member I was most worried about, too!

Manny the Gentle Throh (Lv 23 to 67)

Probably the most subtly helpful, there to reliably cut down the bigger threats and 2/3s of Team Flare. I don't really have much to say about him.

Magireve the Modest Mismagius (Lv 100)

An obviously hacked Mismagius whom I got via Wonder-trading after catching Yveltal. She was the only major female party member I'd had since Dart the Linoone, and was also the trump card of our party against the E4. After Otto the Floatzel and Poinsettia the Vileplume both died during the gauntlet, she took over and kicked ass. Also, she was clearly extra-hacked, as she was shiny. But the rules never said I couldn't use her!

There were also some other teammates, but I do not feel emotionally connected to them so I will cut it here.

RubyClaw

Challenge Seeker and Nuzlocke Completionist
🌱Featurer
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 9, 2019
Kanto Route 1, 1% encounter rate (Israel)
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Fire, Psychic
Blue Nuzlocke Hall of Fame (An Android casual extra rules run)

Pea the Victreebel (lvl 13-64) - Alive

Attacks: Razorleaf, Cut, Slam, Sleepowder.
To me you will always be my deadly Weepinbell as evolving you was quite a late game act. You got me through Misty, one of the hardest trainers in this game, very honorably. You helped along the Elite Four in quite a few battles and I even almost lost you twice - to a hyper beam in the battle against lance, and to a Blastoise Blizzard. Good job warrior.

Eon the Omastar (lvl 3-61) - Alive

Attacks: Surf, Hydro Pump, Blizzard, Horn Attack
Late game addition after losing Dubi my beloved Snorlax to my rival before Victory Road. Maybe you were an obvious choice to use here, and I usually don't use gift pokemon under my rules, but I was playing this game on my android and decided to allow gifts and using a starter this run. I can easily understand why you are such a popular option for the elite four - your fearsome ice and water attacks helped me crush Lance completely (although you were almost killed by that Aerodactyl).

Landwer the Pidgeot (lvl 3-58) - Alive

Attacks: Sky Attack, Fly, Quick Attack, Mirror Move
Who doesn't like a Pidgey? You were my very first catch (which I always have great empathy to and in many games this is what I see as my starter). This first gen game is quite weird and all your attacks were Normal type and not Flying, which made it much harder to use you effectively against fighting and grass pokemon. Still you were a solid pokemon for most of the run, and once I taught you Fly you became even more useful. You've been with me throughout this entire run and replaced my Charmander starter when I lost him, and for this you have a special place in my heart.

Bruno the Butterfree (lvl 4-62) - Alive

Attacks: Psybeam, Psychic, Sleep Powder, Stun Spore
I carried you along all the way from Viridian forest. Even though you were often one of the weakest members of my team and more than once I thought of boxing you, in the end you always proved yourself useful beyond my expectations and I never had to let you go, not even for a single battle. You got me through Broke, you got me through Agatha in the Elite four, and generally I learned to appreciate your Special strength.

Trinity the Dugtrio (lvl 18-63)- Alive

Attacks: Earthquake, Dig, Slash, Sand-Attack
You were a solid warrior, one I could always count on to dig yourself out of selfdestructive situations, and to take a hit or two if I needed to switch out. You were crucial against the third gym, you got me through the final gym with ease, and helped me crush my way through victory road (when I was not allowed to flee). You took out Bruno almost by yourself and helped me against Blue. When I caught you I decided to give you a chance and go against my instincts with a Sandshrew, and I'm very happy I did it. You are a true champion.

Jester the Kadabra (lvl 12-65) - Alive
Attacks: Mega Punch, Psychic, Flash, Recover

My Ace! My wonder! My "one pokeball throw and a catch" Abra! You were crucial against all elite four, you got me through the fourth, the fifth and even sixth gym, and generally when I wasn't sure which pokemon could save me from a dire situation I chose you to lead the way and psychic my opponents to oblivion. I almost lost you to a Graveler self-destruct in Victory Road but you survived all the way. I can't deny it, Psychic is so broken in gen I, and you made my game dear friend.

Last edited:

RubyClaw

🌱Featurer
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 9, 2019
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Fire, Psychic
Pokemon No PC Box Red Hall of Fame Champions:
Just a regular run on my Nintendo 3DS of pokemon Red (and the last game left from gen I for my Hall of Fame). Only unique rule other than the Nuzlocke regular ones - I can't use the PC box for pokemon. What I got is what I got. Don't want a pokemon? Don't catch it and lose the encounter. Really hate one of your pokemon? Kill it yourself if you dare (never did that). Lost a pokemon in battle? Wait for you next catch.

RubyClaw the Charizard lvl 5-49 (Male) - Alive

Attacks: Cut, Growl, Flamethrower, Slash
I wish I could say this was my run's MVP. In fact, this is my first run without a clear MVP. Still, after years of slaying my Starters or banning them from my Nuzlockes, after trying to use my favorite pokemon of all times Charmander in more than one Nuzlocke, I have finally gotten a Charizard into my Hall of Fame, which gives RubyClaw a special status (and like you can see from his name I had high hopes for this guy). And don't get me wrong, RubyClaw was of my most loyal and useful pokemon in this game, but honestly as time passed to my surprise it became less and less useful not being able to learn any Flying moves in this gen, and generally lacking useful moves. However he was with me from the very first moment, and over the game have helped defeat many mighty opponents such as Brock, Erica, and Sabrina. He even helped against Bruno (avenging CloudHead's death and killing his Machamp), and Gary by toasting his Exeggutor. I'm so pleased to welcome you to the hall of fame, and do hope you won't be the last Charizard there.

CloudHead the Slowbro lvl 32-49 (Female) - Dead

Attacks: Psychic, Blizzard, Amnesia, Surf
As usual, as you have fallen I talked about you in the graveyard section. Still a last honorable mention for you great job against Giovanni, and your awesome job against Bruno, who eventually killed you with his Machamp in a very tragic fissure KO. There weren't many threats you couldn't face and you became one of my favorite wonderwall members of my team. You were supposed to go with me all the way to end, but fate was cruel. Still, at least have made it to the hall of fame, and rightfully so.

TightPaw the Primeape lvl 12-48 (Male) - Alive

Attacks: Submission, Seismic Toss, Karate Chop, Thrash
Mankey is one of those pokemon I always get in a Nuzlocke, am thrilled about it, and for some reason eventually always kill. Therefore I was pleased to finally take a Primeape with me all the way this time. Now sadly poor TightPaw being a gen I Primeape barely had any fighting moves (Karate Chop is not a fighting move!? Why?), still with the broken critical hit system in this game TightPaw was one ferocious fighter. His greatest moment in the whole game was against Lances' Dragonite. After I got all his team down even without a proper Ice Move (as CloudHead died against Bruno) finally came his deadly ace. It never stopped using Buffing moves (lucky for me for the crappy Gen I AI) and so all of my other pokemon could barely damage it, but TightPaw with its fixed damage Seismic Toss got through his massive defenses and actually killed the mighty beast all by himself (would he have survived a Hyper Beam? We would never know). Welcome to the hall of fame you dragon slaying champion! Match over, and you are the top boxer in the ring.

StormTail the Jolteon lvl 25-49 (Male) - Alive

Attacks: Thunder Wave, Sand-Attack, Thunderbolt, Pin Missile
You joined my team rather late as I was missing a crucial fast special attacker and an answer to flying and water types. But more than that, I just thought using a Eeveeloution could be really cool, and already had a Water and Fire types, so I went for a Jolteon which I never got to use before (plus, Gen I quirkiness of stats and pre-special-physical split era made you an excellent choice). You were agile, deadly from the very first moment, and with the Thunderbolt TM nothing could stop you. You defeated Lorelei all by yourself, killed Lance's Gyarados, and Gary's Pidgeot, Alakazam (using Pin Missile! No less), and finally his awesome ace Blastoise in a really tight battle in which I almost lost you, winning the game for me after surviving both a Hydro Pump and a Blizzard from the lvl 65 beast. I guess it shouldn't surprise me your kind was so useful in this game, still you never let me down and totally delivered as promised. Welcome to the hall of fame my Hermes.

BlackHorn the Nidoking lvl 4-49 (Male) - Alive

Attacks: Surf, Thrash, Strength, Earthquake
Another contender for the MVP of this run was BlackHorn. My second catch of the game (after RazorFang) BlackHorn was with me all the way, and thanks to the early moon stone, was constantly one of the strongest most versatile pokemon on my team. He helped me against Brock, Koga, Blaine (where he avenged the death of BlackPearl and killed his mighty Arcanine) and so many others. Your Earthquake proved extremely useful in this game with so many poison types (and the fact levitate still wasn't invented) but you also Thrashed, Surfed and used a variety of moves to destroy every type of enemy I faced. You crushed half of Agatha's team, gave most of Lance's team a serious fight including both his Dragonair's who were lost to your Earthquakes and like all Nidokings in all Nuzlockes were just plain awesome. One of my favorite monsters of all time, welcome to the hall of fame you beast.

RazorFang the Raticate lvl 3-48 (Female) - Alive

Attacks: Dig, Super Fang, Quick Attack, Hyper Fang
You might be surprised to hear but this is the last contender for the MVP of this run, and for sure is the ace up the sleeve wild card pokemon of this run. I'm always really connected to my very first catch in a Nuzlocke (especially as in some of my runs I ban the usage of starters, making them the de facto starter of my team). And so this tiny rat who many regard as not the strongest pokemon out there to say the least, became one of my signature pokemon in the team, especially in the early game where she defeated by herself both Misty and Surge. With moves such as Hyper Fang and Dig RazorFang could remove some of my deadliest threats the game threw at me, and thanks to Super Fang she still remained relevant later on in some critical moments (and thanks to the fact there are barely any Fighting moves in this silly gen). You even helped me in the elite four and champion as you killed Agatha's Gengar and Golbat and believe it or not Gary's Rhydon and Arcanine. With teeth of steel and claws of iron nothing could stand in your way, my sewers champion.

RubyClaw

🌱Featurer
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 9, 2019
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Fire, Psychic
Yellow Nuzlocke Hall of Fame (An Android Anti-Ash Extra Rules Run)
Rules used: http://s7.zetaboards.com/Nuzlocke_Forum/topic/11023206/1/

Athena the Nidoqueen (lvl 4-48) - Alive

Attacks: Earthquake, Body Slam, Fire Blast, Double Kick

My pseudo-starter! (As Pikachu wasn't allowed). You were my first catch, and the moment I caught you I knew you would go with me all the way. You double kicked Brock out my site, and Body Slammed and Earthquaked your way out of many harsh battles. I will remember you forever as my closest pokemon in this run.

Sultana the Golbat (lvl 7-46) - Alive

Attacks: Double-Edge, Wing Attack, Mega Drain, Confuse Ray

I caught you quite early in Mt. Moon and I admit you were often the weakest member of my team. Still you were one of the first catches I was actually allowed to evolve, and somewhere around mid-game you actually became useful with your Wing Attack and Double-Edge, and helped me defeat Erica. I still don't understand why I can't fly on the back of my giant monster bat, but I can fly on that barely floating Dodrio :). First gen, go figure.

Phalanx the Dodrio (lvl 24-43) - Alive

Attacks: Rest, Drill Peck, Fury Attack, Fly

You were a late game catch but very soon you felt like part of my team. I always wanted to get a Dodrio as a member of my team and you indeed proved yourself to be one deadly flying pokemon. You slayed quite a few fighting types, and generally pulled your weight.

Pinky the Wigglytuff (lvl 24-40) - Alive

Attacks: Blizzard, Disable, Strength, Solar Beam

Yeah um, you are not really a part of my champions team Pinky, I'm sorry. I mean after I lost some of my better pokemon I pulled you out of the box and honestly you were our mascot for the whole run plus I used your STRENGTH to help us move boulders out of my way. Cute, cuddly, sometimes even useful, but usually you just sat there and made me smile. I dare someone to test your Blizzard or Solar Beam oh mighty pink one!

Compass the Magneton (lvl 18-58) - Alive

Attacks: Thunderbolt, Flash, Swift, Thundershock

Probably my second most useful pokemon in this run, and if it wasn't for Talisman you would surely be my best pokemon in the team. You helped me crushed Sabrina (and saved Talisman when I switched it out), you even proved yourself useful in the elite four battles. Generally you were a solid deadly member of the team and never let me down.

Talisman the Starmie (lvl 5-61) - Alive

Attacks: Ice Beam, Bubblebeam, Psychic, Surf

Don't be fooled by the starting level, I caught this guy somewhere mid game when I got the super rod and was looking for a good water type. Man, I was right to take you. My MVP, Talisman almost singly handedly (um, tentacly?) won me this game. It crushed Koga, most of Sabrina's pokemon, Blaine and Geovanni all by himself. And when I got to the Elite Four, oh the slaugther... Other than a switch or two to Compass or Athena, Talisman just defeated every single pokemon I faced plus all of Gary's pokemons! (Other than Jolteon who was crushed by Athena). Starmie is an amazing pokemon in Gen I it seems, and you'll be the pokemon I'll remember most from this run. A true champion.

RubyClaw

🌱Featurer
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 9, 2019
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Fire, Psychic
Gen II only Gold Nuzlocke Hall of Fame Champions:

As the name suggests in this run I was only allowed to use Gen II pokemon I happened to obtain (or pokemon that evolve into gen II pokemon). Was quite a fun run. Here are my final team (And one special mention).

Bunsen the Typhlosion (lvl 5-52 Male) - Alive

Item: Charcoal.
Attacks: Flame Wheel, Thunderpunch, Smokescreen, Fire Punch

My champion! I usually don't allow myself to use starter pokemon as they tend to be boring, and in the few times I allowed it I lost them. You are my first starter to make it all the way! I always loved the fire starters, and you were a real awesome friend. Other than just being awesome you were extremely useful in this run and helped me in more than half the gym battles, and helped in almost all of the elite four battles. Your fire punches and thunder punches crushed any enemy I faced, and so I imagine you with your fist near your face, ready for enemy opponent who wants a piece of your action. You were this run's MVP without a doubt.

Einstein the Noctowl (lvl 4-48 Male) Alive

Item: Sharp Beak.
Attacks: Fly, Hypnosis, Take Down, Confusion

I always loved Hoothoots and Noctowl (I remember when I first played silver as a child and always chose to start playing at night time to get your kind). You were very useful, especially in the early part of the run in the second, third and fifth gym. I used your hypnosis to survive against the evil Miltank and to buy time in many other critical moments, I flew on your wings for the entire game, and I refused to let you go even though I had a better flying type (my Crobat) and just decided to use you both. You were even useful against the elite four against Koga, Bruno and Karen. Great job my friend. Your night watch has ended.

Marconi the Crobat (lvl 2-48 Male) Alive

Item: Amulet Coin
Attacks: Fly, Wing Attack, Bite, Confuse Ray

I caught you as a little fledgling in the dark cave, and although it took me a while to decide and give you a chance, you proved very useful very fast with your confusing abilities and deadly bite. It is always quite an epic moment when a pokemon evolves due to happiness, and the same was with you. You helped me in many battles, not as much against the gym leaders (although your confusing abilities sure saved me more than once in such tight situations), but in the elite four you really pulled your weight. Awesome job my overused in Nuzlockes bat friend :).(PS funny you are wearing an amulet coin, I just forget it on you and at some point never changed it. You are so bling).

Plato the Umbreon (lvl 20-51 Male) Alive

Item: Quick Claw.
Attacks: Iron Tail, Quick Attack, Sand-Attack, Bite
I always loved Eevees and especially Umbreons. I loved them so much I decided to evolve you into an Umbreon although clearly an Espeon was more useful to me at that time, and this made me play almost only at the evenings when the time was getting nearer. I admit you weren't my most powerful pokemon (although your defense is very impressive) but I really learned to love you. You helped me against Clair, and took a few hits from Lance's Dragonites and even managed to kill one. So to conclude, you are black and pretty and I like you :P.

Darwin the Ursaring (lvl 20-50 Male) Alive

Item: Pink Bow.
Attacks: Strength, Dynamicpunch, Thunderpunch, Ice Punch

A late game addition to the team after I lost my beloved Sunflora Carson (and her replacement Edison the Chinchou). You are one powerful pokemon though honestly I didn't get to use you much. Your strength and ice punch were very useful in the battles I used you in, and you took one Dragonite by yourself which was impressive, and even helped a bit against Karen and saved me from losing my Noctowl. So although you joined us late I accept you as a full member of this team.

Peary the Piloswine (lvl 21-51 Male) Alive

Item: Nevermeltice
Attacks: Strength, Earthquake, Rock Smash, Icy Wind

My surprise pokemon, the wild card, the one I never believed could be useful (low special attack anyone?) but proved just brilliant. Your icy winds (not even a Blizzard) helped me so many times. You were the reason we survived Clair and got to the elite four. Of course you were very useful against Lance as well. And most of all, you are a fluffy angry ice warthog, and you were just awesome.

Special mention: Margulis the Furret (lvl 2-21 Female)

You were a great friend, a great ally, and a great HM slave for most of the game. If this run would have been bloodier I'm sure I would have used you.

RubyClaw

🌱Featurer
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 9, 2019
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Fire, Psychic
Next comes the first time ever that I have defeated Red while Nuzlocking, and well, in general (and technically the last since).

Silver "All the Way to Red" Hall of Fame Champions:
This is my hall of fame fighting against Red. As you can see the levels aren't that high so I possibly took a great risk, but I just couldn't grind anymore and well, it worked! Here comes the team.

Zeus the Nidoking lvl 12-65 Male - Dead

Item: Charcoal
Attacks: Thrash, Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Double Kick

My fallen hero, the great Zeus. I caught you and a female Nidoran just a moment after the other and named you two Zeus and Hera. I chose to use you because I had less experience with your kind and wanted to try it out, and when I finally got that damn moon stone you proved to be amazing. I never gave you the Earthquake TM cause it went to my Piloswine, but your thrashed, kicked and punched you way through so many battles with your amazing high attack including Jasmine, Clair, Koga, Karen, Blue and especially Red where I lost you to his bulky Snorlax. Still your death felt right in a way. You were my highest level mon in this battle, I counted on you especially for the battle with Snorlax, and you got him to the red and sacrificed yourself so we could all win. Good bye my warrior god.

Baal the Espeon lvl 25-61 Male - Alive

Item: Quick Claw
Attacks: Shadow Ball, Psychic, Psybeam, Flash

A pokemon I never got to use before this game, and it took forever to evolve. Amusingly it even made me not play at all after 18:00 PM as I didn't want an Umbereon and knew I would easily forget and level you up. You showed your worth against Clair, Bruno (which you finished by yourself), Sabrina, Misty, Koga's daughter, Blue, and finally Red by killing his own much higher level Espeon using your shadow ball. You were agile, deadly, and special.

Nunet the Seaking lvl 23-59 Female - Alive

Item: Mystic Water
Attacks: Horn Drill, Surf, Supersonic, Horn Attack

You were the latest addition to the team as is possible, just after I lost Mazu my Gyarados grinding before battling Red you joined us. I admit, at first I thought I just won't replace Mazu, but I was quite afraid from Red's Charizard and needed something that could hold on against his Flamethrower and can Surf that lizard to death, and you really did that. Overall I have to say I'm happy I took you in, and I learned to love your kind which I always thought were useless. So welcome to the Hall of Fame newbie, you earned it.

Arduinna the Piloswine lvl 23-60 Female - Alive

Item: Nevermelt Ice
Attacks: Strength, Powder Snow, Earthquake, Blizzard

I think many people underestimate you in this gen my fury guy, and for no good reason. Your Ground and Ice moves were amazing throughout this game, and you really showed your worth so many times it feels silly for me to even explain that. I spent hours gambling just to get you that Blizzard early before the E4 and it was totally worth it (and it just felt Blizzard always worked for you and never missed). You were amazing against Lance and killed all his Dragons on your own (twice, including my second silly grinding attempt against him). You defeated Surge, you helped against Brock, and you killed that stupid yellow critter Red calls his mascot. You are a true beast my heroine. Nothing can stand in your way.

Sirtir the Ampharos lvl 13-61 Female - Alive

Item: Magnet
Attacks: Fire Punch, Thunder Wave, Light Screen, Thunder Punch

Don't be mistaken by her level, I caught this girl quite late in the game and only used her after I lost my beloved Talos the Magenton in Victory Road. Your kind is amazing, and has served me well time and time again, and so have you with your amazing Thunder Punches and Fire Punches. You crushed Will, Helped against Lance, Destroy Misty, Koga's Daugther, Blue and killed Red's Blastoise. In many other playthroughs you would have probably been my MVP, but in a team of such heroic pokemon you were always just my solid special attacker. Still, you have shown your awesome worth and no one can take that from you champion.

Iltamar the Pidgeot lvl 2-60 Female

Item: Pink Bow
Attacks: Wing Attack, Sand-Attack, Fly, Return

The true hero of this run. When I first caught you I was happy because I really liked your kind, but I didn't feel you have much chance to become the MVP of this run because I finished so many Nuzlockes with your kind it almost felt boring using you again. But then came Morty, and killed half of my team including my starter and all the pokemon I really loved. I sent you, thinking it was game over already, and by a miracle and some really bad AI I Wing Attacked the ghost to death. I remember staring at my phone (where I played this game), wondering what I should do next. I really didn't know, but all I knew is that a hero was born. Iltamar stayed on my team ever since, flying me from place to place, and honestly she was never my strongest mon, but with Return and Fly she helped quite a lot. You defeated Morty, Chuck, helped against Koga, defeated Erica, helped against Blue, and Killed Red's Solarbeaming Venasaur by yourself. My beloved flying warrior, welcome to the Hall of Fame.

Special Mention - My sixth member against the Elite Four:
Mazu the Gyarados lvl 22-55 Female - Dead

Item: Mystic Water
Attacks: Rain Dance, Surf, Strength, Waterfall

I talked about you much in the graveyard so I'll just mention you here. I wish you would have survived to get into the official hall of fame. We will remember you I promise.

Last edited:

Arie Kazami

Your everyday, ordinary guy
Writer
Screenshotter
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 5, 2019
Nature
Hasty
Pronouns
He/They
Pokémon Type
Fire, Dark
Pokédex Entry
Just an Ordinary Trainer that doing his Nuzlocke
Here my Nuzlocke hall of fame lists from a long time ago.

Honorable mentions:

-Acato the Breloom(Male)
: My Mushroom boi that I catch in Petalburg Woods. He helping a lot during our Gym battle, that includes Roxanne, Wattson, and Norman before he switched to Wrathos the Gyarados. He really useful, but sadly couldn't catch up back then and until he get a chance to wreck Zinnia's Tyrantrum in Sky Pillar. Thank you Worrywart and a little quick to anger Mushroom boi. No worries buddy, I'll brought you to the hall of fame after the Nuzlocke ends though, Thanks for your help and everything dude!(Nature: Careful, Abillity: Effect Spore, Current Level: 77, Movesets: Power-Up Punch, Mach Punch, Rock Slide, Seed Bomb)

-Garuru The Mightyena(Male): The Poochyena from dexnav tutorial. His Ice fang really help us a lot and despite he rather lackluster in early part of game, It's not until he evolved and learning few dark-type move slike snarl and bite he finally useful and showing us that he literally live for his species name: MIGHTYena. He brutalizes many Zubats, Golbats, and Maxie's Crobats from Team Magma alongside Suzuran, taking down Winona's Altaria and alongside my Gardevoir, Yuria. He teamed up with her to taking down Tate and Liza. Later I leave him on the day care center alongside Suzuran so I can create a slot for Iced, My Regice and now they have a male Electrike as their son before he back during Delta episode and the one who defeating Zinnia's Mega Salamence! My Naughty Doggo with Undying loyalty and loves to fight yet the cassanova wannabe until Suzuran enters your life...Sorry I didn't brought you to the hall of fame first, I Promise I will brought you to the hall of fame too soon. Though on funnier note, I still salty toward him for beating Deoxys with a crit Ice fang(two times) when I'm trying to catch it. Both in the space and rematch in Sky pillar *facepalm*. But, it's alright. I wanted to thanking you for staying on my side and for you to surviving this run, good doggo! (Nature: Naughty, Current Level: 78, Abillity: Run away(as Poochyena, former), Intimidate(as Mightyena, currently), Movesets: Ice Fang, Dark Pulse, Dig, Crunch).

-Suzuran the Manectric(Female): I Met her as Electrike at route 110. Like her husband, Garuru. She at first lackluster due lack of special move that she can utilize until I beat Wattson where I teach her Volt switch. She began to shine where along with Garuru, she the one who dealing with Zubat famillies that Team Magma uses as well several Bird keepers and Fishermans that using Gyarados. She also participates in Winona Gym, taking out her Skarmory and her Pelipper and she get her day in limelight where she the one who took Wallace's mons(except Whiscash due his type, Yuria the one who deal with him) in both Gym and battle in Sky pillar entrance. Prior challenging Elite 4 for the first time,I leave her with Garuru at the day care center where there, they have egg who hatched into their son, Raioh the Electrike. Laid back yet ain't different than her Husband, she Mischievous and often teasing the others just to get their reaction. You sure prove to everybody you are the strongest Manectric that ever live, Well done and thank you good girl!(Nature: Lax, Current Level: 77, Abillity: Lightningrod(Default), Intimidate(as Mega Manectric), Movesets: Volt Switch, Flamethrower, Bite, Thunderbolt)

-Gaiou the (Primal) Groudon(Genderless, referred as Male): We didn't interact that much except I'm capturing you to stop the whole Hoenn to be burned in the blaze of desolate land of yours. Then during the Delta Episode, I'm brought you to deal with a very, very Crazed Courtney, battling Magma grunts again because they thought I'm in ZInnia's side, and also tanking Rayquaza attack because that thing keep escaping from my Premier Ball. Aside that, nothing much to said, but I'm happy with you accompanying me for a short time. What I can said...You pretty much Tsundere for a Groudon, Bashful guy that loves to brawl and cannot be honest to the others about your feelings. Thanks for lending me your power for a while buddy, You always part of the team even if that only for a short time. (Nature: Bashful, Current Level: 64, Abillity: Drought(Default), Desolate Land(as Primal Groudon), Movesets: Earthquake, Lava Plume, Smack down, Precipice Blades)

-Utopia The Rayquaza(Genderless, referred as male): Yeah, you know it. The very main target and key of Zinnia's plans. He accompanying us even at much shorter time than Gaiou. Just there to swallow my meteorite before he battle Gaiou and Seiju, my Pleipper until he captured then replacing Gaiou to deal with the Grand Meteor Delta and weaken Deoxys. That's all your role but I'm happy you lending your power to help our party during Delta episode. Not much to said aside you Rayquaza that prefer to enjoy your solitude. A loner that well, with mischievous streak. Thank you for your help big guy! (Nature: Lonely, Current Level: 77, Abillity: Air lock(Default), Delta stream(as Mega Rayquaza), Movesets: Dragon dance, Dragon Pulse(during Delta episode), Extremespeed(during Delta Episode), Earthquake(after Delta episode), Dragon claw(after Delta episode), Dragon Ascent)

The Champions

1.Kenshiro the Blaziken

Level: 78
Abillity: Blaze(Default), Speed Boost(as Mega Blaziken)
Held item: Blazikenite
Nature: Bashful
Met at: Route 101
Movesets:
-Fire Punch
-Power-Up Punch
-Earthquake
-Flare Blitz
Info:
-Despite your namesake from one of the most badass anime character that ever exsts. Back when you was a Torchic, At first. You cowardly and easily nervous and scared of something despite your talent and strength. Took encouragement from Yuria and me and your evolution into Combusken that this is where you gain your confidence to become one of our strongest fighter,especially after Steven giving me your Mega stone for you to hold to unelash your true power from the within. You kicking Roxanne's Nosepass without mercy to show your newly-found confidence, Beating Wattson Magneton and Team Magma Poochyenas and Mightyenas-alike. Beating May Shroomish then Breloom and Magcargo,Punching Wally's Delcatty,Roselia, and Magneton each out from the town, Sweeping through Sidney's mons(the first one alongside Zexas), including in rematches upon going Mega, Burning Glacia's Glalie and Frosslass then during rematch, you adding her Vanilluxe, Abomasnow, and Beartic to the list, and lastly, you beating Steven's Skarmory and his Armaldo. You remain a Bashful, yet now becoming much braver and confident Blaziken that doesn't hesitate to protect the others that you hold dear with your fiery fists of justice. Thank you for everything my fiery bruiser with soft center!

2.Yuria the Gardevoir
Abillity: Synchronize(Default), Pixilate(as Mega Gardevoir)
Held item: Gardevoirite
Nature: Hardy
Met: Route 102
Movesets:
-Moonblast
-Psyshock
-Magical Leaf
-Shadow ball
Info:
-First encounter Ralts and its Female...I'm absolutely shocked that I'm quickly throwing my Pokeball and I manage to catch you and then naming you after Kenshiro's love interest on his series. At first, you pretty much couldn't do anything until learning Confusion, to say at least. Grinding you is the hardest alongside Suzuran. But it worth it, especially after you becoming Gardevoir where you becoming one of the strongest member on the party. You fight against Brawly alongside Seiju and You is my answer to deal with May's Marshtomp then Swampert, especially after Acato switched to Wrathos. You're also tag-teaming with Garuru to taking down Tate and Liza as well defeating Wallace's Whiscash and your biggest achievement is swooping Zinnia's party(except Salamence, where Seiju the one who fight against it) in Granite cave and deal with the rest of them during the battle in Sky pillar with the help of Utopia, Seiju, and Garuru as well defeating Wally's Mega Gallade. In the Elite 4, you fight with some Phoebe's mons, especially Sableye where you destroying it with Moonblast then destroying Drake's Kingdra in ease alongside Iced. Even your beauty, especially when Mega evolving cannot mask your Iron will and Hardy nature, making you the biggest determinator on the team. Pretty much a Yamato nadeshiko Gardevoir on the team. Thanks for everything Girl, without you...we cannot finish the run! Good job!

3.Seiju The Pelipper

Abillity: Keen eye
Held item: Mystic Water
Nature: Sassy
Met: Route 104
Movesets:
-Surf
-Hurricane
-Fly
-Ice Beam
Info:
-The Big bro and the MVP on the team. Bash brother with Kenshiro until the end. As Wingull, you very frail. But, you've shown you have a big potential especially during your fight against Brawly alongside Yuria where you two manage to beat both of his Pokemon in ease and You swept Flannery like a boss and more than once dealing with Team magma Numels and Camerupts, this is including easily defeating Courtney's Mega Camerupt(during Delta episode) with single Surf! Why are you the MVP? because you are tanking a super effective Thunder Fang that could easily kill you from a Salamence TWICE in different occassion!(From Drake ones and from Zinnia ones in Granite cave) and you counter with devastating Ice beam straight to those Dragons face too! and also you taking down Wally's own Altaria too as well. You a big-mouthed Pelipper both figuratively and literally. But you always there for helping us in the end, Thank you so much!

4.Zexas the Armaldo
Level: 76
Abillity: Battle armor
Held item: Quick claw
Nature: Mild
Met at: Rustboro city(Fossil revival)
Movesets:
-X-Scissor
-Earthquake
-Bug Bite
-Rock slide
Info:
-As I mentioned before. The only casualties on my run was Grahl the Graveler that killed by Tabitha's Camerupt who using Earth power against it. Desperate for another Tank, especially for tanking Self-destruct and Explosion from team Magma's Koffing and Weezing. I decided to add little Zexas to the party. Grinding him just as hard as Suzuran and Yuria, but after he evolved, it worth it so much. His first debut was during the battle against Winona where he took her Swellow and you didn't do much though until we fought Sidney where you taking down both of his Cacturne and Shiftry and also you destroying Steven's Cradily and his Aggron. Shy and Soft-spoken yet a cunning Armaldo is what you is. Thank you for your help my Good Prehistoric friend!

5.Iced the Regice
Level: 76
Abillity: Clear Body
Held item: Never-Melt Ice
Nature: Impish
Met at: Island Cave
Movesets:
-Ice Beam
-Frost Breath
-Earthquake
-Thunderbolt
Info:
-Recalling I'm lack of Ice-type(I didn't found Ice Beam TM back then) on my party and I need more tougher and bulkier mon due Garuru's rather lackluster defense. I'm going after all Regis and brought our living Iceberg friend here as one of our party member, replacing Garuru. Grinding her need a lot of patience but worth it as she a very capable mon that hit very hard with her moves, even Earthquake hit just as hard despite her rather unimpressive Attack stat. I'll brought her basically for dealing with Glacia's Walrein(Which she did) and the "Dragon-killer" alongside Seiju and Yuria to fight against Drake and the one who defeat Steven's Claydol. The Prankster guardian on the team, Iced pretty much showing how cold and merciless she is when she get serious against her opponents. Thank you for joining us girl!

6.Wrathos the Gyarados
Level: 77
Abillity: Intimidate(Default), Mold Breaker(as Mega Gyarados)
Held item: Gyaradosite
Nature: Adamant
Met at: Route 106(fishing)
Movesets
-Dragon dance
-Ice Fang
-Waterfall
-Crunch
Info:
-During the first time I'm capturing You, I was genuinely shocked to found out about your Adamant nature. But You didn't join the party until the defeat of Tate and Liza where you replaced Suzuran and originally your role was HM Dive slave. But, I don't want to wasted your potential like that and you become the answer for us to deal with Team Magma in the Cave of Origin and the one who defeat Maxie's Mega Camerupt. You fast and hit very hard, even without mega evolving and you taking the role of both Garuru and Suzuran(Mega evolved form only) as the Intimidate and Ice Fang user on the team. Alongside Yuria, You brutalizing Phoebe's mons, Tanking Gaiou, my Primal Groudon attack back when he was a wild Pokemon so I can catch it and the best of all You the one who tanking Steven's Mega Metagross Giga impact, then setting up Dragon dance when Metagross recharging its power before you Crunching it to the oblivion, all without Mega evolving, making you another MVP on this run. Hot-headed and stubborn yet cunning Gyarados that loves nothing but a good brawl. I'm sorry that I didn't use you from the beginning, but at least You're proven why Gyarados is one of the most dreaded Pokemon in the world! Thank you for everything pal!

-Robusta the Emboar
Level: 71
Abillity: Blaze
Held item: Charcoal
Nature: Timid
Met at: Aspertia City
Movesets:
-Fire Punch
-Flare Blitz
-Thunder Punch
-Brick break
Wedlocked with: Salami the Cofagrigus
-Whenever i'm playing Unova-based games, i'm usually choosing Oshawott line as starter. this time i'm decide to giving a shot to Tepig line, and hoo boy. even with her a bit hindering nature, Robusta is pretty much destroying things with her fiery fist and body. back when she had her Flame charge, just setting this once she capable to outspeed and sweeping majority of her opponents in ease and without fear, she taking hits from many of her opponents like a champ. Sweeping Cheren, Burgh, Zinzolin(only during first battle with him), and several team plasma grunts along with one of Shadow triad as well Colress mons and also wrecking Grimsley and Burning Marshal's Sawk into crisp pretty much her achievements during the run. My soft-spoken and shy yet strong-willed fiery amazon, your place in the hall of the fame is well-deserved! thank you for everything my fiery girl!

-Salami the Cofagrigus
Level: 71
Abillity: Mummy
Held item: Wise Glasses
Nature: Serious
Met at: Relic castle(Desert resort part)
Status: Alive(don't know Ghost-type is really alive or not, this is bugging me a lot )
Movesets:
-Will-O-Wisp
-Shadow ball
-Dark Pulse
-Psychic
Wedlocked with: Robusta the Emboar
-The death of Robusta's first male partner: Frankfur the Herdier pretty much putting the huge dent for my Team due he one of my heavy-hitters. since i didn't have much choice for male mons in the PC, i'm forced to bring Salami who back then was a Yamask that i didn't intend to use at first. I'm grinding him carefully because not only he has a very limited learnset, he so frail. But after becoming Cofagrigus, he becoming one of my main special attacker thanks to his surprisingly high Special attack, his Shadow ball almost always one-shotting opponent with spell tag, later Wise glasses on. adding Dark pulse and Psychic to the mix, he the answer for me to taking care of Fighting,Psychic, and Ghost-type Pokemon and also he the one who sweep Marshal's mons in ease! He also pretty much one of the MVP on this run, why? because he manage to tanking Colress' Beheeyem Calm-mind boosted Psychic (that should took him with two hits). with 1 HP LEFT and blast that poor sucker with Shadow ball in return! hoo boy, he cemented himself as the true bro that i never doubt any Yamask or Cofagrigus again! The Pharaoh with serious mind and gloomy demeanor. you sure bringing nightmares to every single of your opponents. I'm so proud of you my Golden Pharaoh! Thank you so much!

-Chip the Magnezone
Level: 70
Abillity: Sturdy
Held item: Rocky Helmet
Nature: Brave
Met at: Virbank Complex(Outside)
Movesets:
-Magnet Bomb
-Flash cannon
-Discharge
-Signal Beam
Wedlocked with: Strawberry the Shiny Cinccino
-Magnemite line is pretty much broken in BW 2 alongside Riolu line and i knew it. Even as a Magnemite, Chip shown a huge potential, sweeping Roxie, Skyla, and the answer to deal with Hugh's mons(except Bouffalant, which his partner the one who deal with it) he pretty much a monster, BARELY anything that isn't ground, fighting, or fire cannot goes through him and he bombarding all of his foes with his moves. I keep his Magnet bomb due it never miss and the answer for any foe who trying to use Double team against my party. He also took White Kyurem and alongside Strawberry, his partner. he reducing Ghetsis into babbling mess by destroying his Cofagrigus, Toxicroak, and Eelektross. Tanking super effective Brick break and Flamethrower from Toxicroak and Eelektross respectively in process as well the one who dealing with Shauntal's Drifblim and Cofagrigus by zapping them into crisps. laid-back, yet Fearless metal UFO who ready to taking any challenge head-on. Thanks for your contributions my robot buddy! i'm so proud i'm getting a chance to use you in my team!

-Strawberry the Shiny Cinccino
Level: 70
Abillity: Cute Charm
Held item: Muscle band
Met at: Unova Route 5
Movesets:
-Wake-Up Slap
-Tail Slap
-Aqua tail
-Seed Bomb
Wedlocked with: Chip the Magnezone
-Oh my Goodness, what should i said about you Strawberry? Back when i was grinding Salami who was a Yamask back then, you sprung up without warning and showing me your sparkles. naturally my response is pretty much excited that you being another Random shiny Pokemon that bumped onto me during my Nuzlocke/Wedlocke run!(the second after Luckyuro, my Shiny Gyarados in Firered run). I'm immediately catch you and put you into PC and you staying there until the death of Chip's female partner: Mustard the Unfezant that i decide to give it a shot by adding you to the party(this is my first time clearing the game with Cinccino). You manage to prove you're the fastest Pokemon on our team, you didn't hit hard but your fast speed really useful to exploit our opponents attack so Chip can deal with your opponents, but you proven you can hold on your own too as well. your cute charm often giving us a good laugh to any male opponents that dare to attack you(to the displeasure of Chip naturally.). your biggest achievement pretty much alongside Chip, reducing Ghetsis into babbling mess by One-shotting his Seismitoad with Seed bomb, b*tchslapping his Drapion to its death, and the best of them all...you the one who took Ghetsis' FREAKING HYDREIGON With Wake-Up slap as you manage to outspeed that three-headed Dragon and i bet Gehstis pretty much fuming during the whole ordeal as well you defeat Shauntal's Golurk and manage to outspeed her Chandelure and slam that Floating Chandelier with your Aqua tail! My Shy and kind,yet Stubborn Chincilla I'm really greateful to meet you and adding you to my Team, you pretty much another MVP on this run. I'm proud of you

-Biscuit the Aggron
-Level: 70
Held item: Quick Claw
Nature: Bold
Met at: Mistralton Cave
Movesets:
-Ice Punch
-Iron Head
-Rock Slide
-Rock Polish
Wedlocked with: Morunga the Volcarona
-The Big sis amazon on the party and the tankiest member of the bunch. Biscuit already estabilish herself as a pretty powerful Pokemon who capable to tanking any hits, even if that special attacks with her sturdy and almost impeneterable defense. She swoops Drayden and the one who dealing with Zinzolin starting from the Opelucid city as well the one who dealing with Caitlin's Sigilyph and also majority of Iris' Pokemon like her Druddigon and Archeops with Ice punch and Rock slide each. Her quick claw surprisingly almost always activated during most crucial moments, especially when she facing her mirror match A.K.A Iris own Female Aggron, tanking her Earthquake(with the help of some healing) she slowly manage to reduce the HP of Iris own Aggron before finishing it off once Quick claw is activated again. cementing her as a true Sis even more. She's a Bold and tough Girl that really loves to duke it out against her opponents as well very supporting to her friends. Thank you for your support girl, You're truly a very amazing Pokemon to had with!

-Morunga The Volcarona
-Level: 72
Abillity: Flame body
Held item: Expert belt
Met at: Relic Castle(Volcarona's Chamber)
Movesets
-Flamethrower
-Bug Buzz
-Quiver dance
-Giga Drain
Wedlocked with: Biscuit the Aggron
-Yet Another MVP of the team and the one who fnishing the entire party of Champion Iris almost by himself. i didn't even think to use Volcarona not only due it's rather Limited movepool, but also due i'm already having a Fire-type which is Robusta, my Emboar. but Drayden's Flygon kills Biscuit's first partner: Soba the Swanna that since i didn't have much Flying-type, i'm opted to use this Giant moth and it pays Nicely once he estabilish himself on the party. He almost one-shotted everything whenever he use Fire or Bug-type moves during the run, equipping him with Quiver dance only making him a fantastic, tanky(special side) and destructive sweeper to match. Water or Rock-type wasn't any matter since he reducing them into dried husk with his Giga drain and after a lot of grinding where he learning Bug buzz, there is where he finally get a chance to shine like the sun itself. Sweeping almost all of Caitlin's party(Sigilyph the exception since Biscuit the Aggron the one who deal with it and he driven asleep by Musharna's yawn) as well tanking Surf from Iris Hydreigon after using Quiver dance once before defeating it with Bug buzz then after Biscuit deals with Archeops and Iris own Aggron, he continued to Giga Drain Iris' Lapras to the death and the one who finish Iris' dreaded Haxorus for good all after another Quiver dance boost! Yeah, He Shy and Stubborn like Strawberry, yet Well-meaning and friendly. my Giant Moth of the Sun, no wonder why Alder main ace was a Volcarona, you truly proven how powerful your species can be, thank you so much! I'm really grateful to have you on my side!

-Zangetsu the Empoleon
Level: 64
Abillity: Torrent
Held item: none
Nature: Hardy
Met at: Twinleaf Town(Starter)
Movesets:
-Surf
-Flash Cannon
-Aqua Jet
-Ice Beam
Info:
-My reliable, Emperor bro ever since i'm starting the game itself. Out of all Sinnoh Starters, I like Piplup line the most and Zangetsu certainly not dissapoint me. he swoop Roark and Byron(except Bastiodon where Ni-ou the one who facing it), Swamped many Team Galactic grunts and their mons out of the town, Wrecking Cyrus's Houndoom and Honchkrow, weakening and tanking Giratina attacks so i can catch it, Ice-beaming my rival's Torterra and defeating his Rapidash as well Wrecking Flint's Houndoom, Flareon, and Rapidash. it's pretty much your achievements throughout this run and proven the meaning of your name: SLAYING MOON. You're Calm, serious, stubborn, love a good fight, yet you're a reliable and friendly Emperor that lead our team to the victory despite you didn't like to show your vulnerable and soft side often. Thanks again buddy, i'm really proud of you.

-Furnacion the Magmortar
Level: 62
Abillity: Flame body
Held item: none
Nature: Lax
Met at: Fuego Ironworks
Movesets:
-Flamethrower
-Thunderbolt
-Psychic
-Lava Plume
Info:
-My Laid-back Duck that pretty much opposite of Zangetsu in every way as possible. Even as Magmar, you're a pretty good choice for the team and showing how powerful your flames are toward your opponent. While you maybe looks like a lazy person(or Pokemon in this case), your potential and power is phenomenal. Everything that cannot resist your Flamethrower instantly burned into nothing, water-type? you scoff it out and proceeding to Thunderbolt them to oblivion. You burn every Candice mons into ashes, melting Galactic admins Bronzor and Lucian's Bronzong into liquid metals, Thunderbolt-ing Cyrus's Crobat into oblivion, Burn Aaron's Scizor, Vespiquen, and Heracross into ashes, then you complete the set by reducing Cynthia's Lucario into smithereens. As I said before, You're laid-back, prefering to lazily lounging outside the battle unless either I or Zangetsu reprimand you to fight your opponent(Brilliant, but Lazy guy), the goofball and the big fun mon to hanging around with. You've show why Magmortar is not a mon that shouldn't be underestimated, thank you for everything!

-Ni-ou the Shiny Machamp
Level: 65
Abillity: Guts
Held item: Fist Plate
Met at: Route 207
Movesets:
-Bulk Up
-Poison Jab
-Brick Break
-Ice Punch
Info:
-My unexpected Shiny encounter luck strikes again and this is the THIRD TIME(Rule of three bois and girls~) that in my playthrough i'm encountering unexpected shiny Pokemon that I DIDN'T EVEN WANTED TO HUNT AT ALL. Back when i was about to train my party in Route 207 to fight Roark, this guy sprungs out as Machop and the sparkles immediately shines in. Of course i was SHOCKED and immediately considering to add him to the party. Though i'm kinda dissapointed toward his Abillity who situational and risky(I prefer no Guard so i can spam Dynamic Punch T^T), you're still deliver a pretty phenomenal performance and along with Zangetsu and Lucoa, you stay the longest among the party. Ni-ou is my answer whenever i need a heavy-hitter and pretty much one of the big guys on the party. He smash Maylene's Lucario in the face and sent him flying out from the Gym, Smashing Mars's Purugly and turn the cat into his punching bag, smashing Byron's Bastiodon apart, Flying-types fall victim to your Ice punch, Throwing my Rival's Snorlax out of the ring, Swooping majority of Bertha's team, and you're tanking Cynthia's Spiritomb Psychic attack like a champ and after setting Bulk up once, you're smash the said Phantom in the keystone apart with your megaton fists! You Bold and fearless Machamp that doesn't hesitate to facing anything head-on and also likes to troll the others. Thank you again my Sparkly, Muscle friend! while you're not the first Machamp that i brought to the victory of Nuzlocke challenge, you're still amazing in every way. Thank you so much.

-Lucoa the Garchomp
Level: 65
Abillity: Sand Veil
Held item: Draco Plate
Nature: Adamant<--YOU READ ME? ADAMANT
Met at: Wayward Cave(Underground)
Movesets:
-Dragon claw
-Earthquake
-Dragon rush
-Fire Fang
Info:
-Gible line is pretty much one of the strongest mon that ever created by Gamefreak and naturally i was after it when we're reaching the Wayward cave underground's section. As I manage to catch it, I was genuinely surprised because the moment i'm checking her nature, It's ADAMANT, FREAKING ADAMANT NATURE. combined by Earthquake TM early in-game...It already considering me to add you as my permanent Team member. Lucoa such a monster ever since i got her, She wrecking Fantina's mons like a champ and anyone that isn't a flying-type, resisting Ground-type, or having Levitate instantly Ko'ed by her Earthquake and she bringing down Volkner mons without mercy(sans Electivire, I have Malian the Mamoswine to take care of it), Crushing Flint's Infernape and also the best of all, You manage to OHKO Cynthia's Garchomp with a single Dragon claw, dethroning her place as the strongest Garchomp and Pokemon in Sinnoh region before proceeding to bringing down her Roserade with Fire fang as an emphasis to prove who is the strongest Garchomp among the two(Cynthia's own Garchomp and her). While she just stubborn, if not, moreso than Zangetsu. She kinda the tease and care about her friends and extremely loyal, but don't get to her bad side or Earthquake already waiting. I'm really proud of you and you're pretty much the MVP on this run Lucoa. Good girl!

-Meringue the Drifblim
Level: 63
Abillity: Aftermath
Held item: None
Nature: Impish
Met at: Valley Windworks
Movesets:
-Shadow Ball
-Fly
-Thunderbolt
-Will-O-Wisp
Info:
-The Death of my two Dedicated flyers(Staraptor then Tropius) making me having no choice but to use you. I didn't intend to brought Drifblim at first, but you're proven your worth by your quite tanky defense and good learnset plus i need someone who can take care of Cyrus's Gyarados(while Furnacion have Thunderbolt, he weak to his Water-type attacks) and a tanky Ghost-type to take Lucian on, I'm quickly adding you into the party. Mostly you're supporting the party either with your Will-O-Wisp to weaken our opponents before letting the group finish the job, but you're proven you can taking care of your opponents too as you the one who take Cyrus's Gyarados on and frazzle it into Oblivion, swoop A Psychic from Victory road, Defeating Barry's Floatzel and Heracross, Tanking Lucian's Gallade attacks, burn him with Will-O-Wisp, then finishing that thing off to prevent him wiping out our party, Tanking Lucian's Alakazam and Espeon attacks before Shadow ball both of them to the oblivion, OHKO Lucian's Mr.Mime, and Thunderbolt-ing Cytnhia's Togekiss and tanking Mirror coat from Cynthia's Milotic then defeats her too is pretty much your accomplishment. You childish and Immature girl in the party and everyone in the team pretty much treating her as their Younger sister. Thank you again for your support! you pretty much another MVP on this run due tanking that Mirror coat from Cynthia's Milotic like a champ! amazing!

-Malian the Mamoswine
Level: 62
Abillity: Oblivious
Held item: Nevermelt Ice
Nature: Naughty
Met at: Route 217
Movesets:
-Earthquake
-Ice Shard
-Avalanche
-Stone edge
Info:
-Originally I just add Malian as Rock climb-only mon and you're pretty much a late-addition on our team. But, realizing i need bulkier mons, she made her place to our team. Malian is defensive and very bulky and also hits hard like a champ. She thrashes Jupiter's Skunktank(in Spear pillar) and Saturn's Golbat and Toxicroak, wrecking Volkner's Electivire, Freezing Barry's Staraptor, Destroying Aaron's Drapion, and also you're helping me a lot on victory road and that was something. You're a prankster, Naughty Mamoswine that likes to pranking the others alongside Meringue, with Lucoa your most common victim. While not much about you that i can said due you're being a late-additioon to the team, you're still part of the team. Thanks again for everything my big Mammoth gal!

-Drago the Charizard
Level: 60
Met at: Pallet Town
Abillity: Blaze
Movesets: Blast Burn, Flamethrower, Dragon claw, Fly
-My Starter, Pride, and Joy. Charizard maybe an overrated starters. But i'm really like Charmander and its evolution since its one of my favourite Pokemon of all time that choosing him is really worth it and i certainly won't regret it. Drago such a Monster, Defeating Brock's Geodude and Onix(with a bit help from Ruga to weaken and distract it), Grilling Erika and her Grass types as well Blue's Exeggutor, and he pretty much burning everything that get in his way with his Flamethrower and Blast burn with extreme prejudice. He likes to tease the others and enjoys their reaction, but he a very amazing leader and one of the Strongest Pokemon on my Firered team. My Fire Dragon best buddy(even though you gain your Dragon type VERY, VERY MUCH in later generations). May your Burning soul is never fades and keep ignited until the end, Thank you so much.

-Ruga the Butterfree
Met at: Kanto Route 2
Abillity: Compoundeyes
Movesets: Sleep Powder, Aerial ace, Psychic, Silver wind
-Seeing Petty Leafgreen Nuzlocke comics pretty much one of the reason i'm considering to bring a Caterpie that i just caught during the run. and Ruga certainly not dissapoint. He very amazing since he evolves into his final form, his Special attack suprisingly powerful and he amazingly fast. once he got Sleep powder then his two other moves after lots of grinding. He turned into a total Sleep-sweeping machine. Wrecking through Koga and Sabrina(Alongside Luckyuro) like a boss, he maybe the youngest party member(in my opinion), But he fearless and courageous, ready to take any challenge that he wants. he manage to Knocking out Bruno Hitmons and Some of Agatha mons(Her two Gengars and Haunter) also Blue's Alakazam. My Little Combat pragmatist Butterfly, You're truly the best Insect buddy that i ever had and prove yourself that an Insect/Bug can be a danger if being understimated. Good Job!

-Luckyuro the Shiny Gyarados
Met at: Kanto Route 6
Nature: Timid<--This is pretty Ironic for me, considering what kind Pokemon Gyarados is XD
Abillity: Intimidate
Movesets: Surf, Dragon dance, Earthquake, Ice Beam
-Surprised? You bet! I got him in a very Unexpected encounter. i was searching for other mons that i didn't have in Route 6 and all ended in dupes and during fishing, first i met an ordinary Magikarp, and the second time i'm fishing...that Golden scales, that glow, and That sparkles...It's a Shiny Magikarp! That's enough for me to considering to catch and adding him to the party. Grinding you pretty much pain in the butt(even ended with the loss of my Two other Pokemons: Irene the Mankey and Gnawer The Rattata), but after you're evolving into Gyarados, it pretty much WORTH IT. despite your special attack is pretty horrible, you still hits hard with it(Getting Dragon dance, then Earthquake who works well with your sky high Physical attacks is makes it even better), despite your dislike to the crowds and strangers due your timid nature, You a very savage and violent fighter, Tearing Giovanni's team into pieces as well Bruno Onixes as well calming down the Ghost Marowak and also freezing Lance's Dragonite just one of your best achievements and You'll the one who deliver the final blow against Gary's Arcanine after the latter burn Perry the Golem. I'm so glad we're manage to meet and befriend each other. My Timid yet Violent sea serpent, you manage to show why Gyarados pretty much feared across the whole region. I'm truly grateful by having you on my side, thank you!

-Perry the Golem
Met at: Mt. Moon
Nature: Jolly
Movesets: Rock tomb, Rock slide, Earthquake, Magnitude
-The Tank, The Only Girl, and like Margarhita, My Machamp from my Ultra Moon Run, The Genki Amazon girl in the team!
I Brought Perry after both Gnawer the Rattata and Irene The Mankey Deaths in the hand of random trainer's Raticate and Pidgeotto respectively in Route 6, especially due i need much tougher Ground-type than Diglett to take down Lt. Surge. Hoo Boy, Perry truly not dissapoint. Alongside Ruga, she Took Koga's mons, Blasting many Rocket Grunts Zubats and Golbats alongside the others, and the one who sweep Blaine's mons without mercy, as well the one who tanking those pesky Explosions from Koffing's and Voltorb's family. Cheerful and Friendly beneath her Rocky(No Pun intended) exterior. She pretty much a tough girl to crack, during the elite 4, She took Agatha's Arbok and Blue's Rhydon as well Weakening his Arcanine(albeit my first intention is for her to deliver the final blow, but Intimidate+Burn from Arcanine's attack preventing me to do that). again, Glad to have you on the Team Perry! Thank you so much!

-Roku the Snorlax
Met at: Kanto Route 12
Nature: Quiet
Abillity: Immunity
Movesets: Return, Strength, Shadow ball, Brick Break
-The Second Tank and the main Big guy on party. I'm adding Roku due not only he a good HM Strength user(he get the STAB from it and it's already his signature since i'm teaching him that), Snorlax also one of my favourite Gen 1 mons. Thus, Having a chance to use him is pretty much a good opportunity to me. He Obliviously tanky, taking revenge from Machops and Machokes and Primeapes alike during grinding and he Wrecking majority of his opponents with his devastating moves(I Once teaching him Hyper beam and he hits suprisingly hard with it),Like Return truly devastating in the hand of a Snorlax like him. he Didn't do much in E4, but he still an amazing powerhouse for me to get, he Quiet and didn't speak much. prefering to sleep whenever he didn't battling. My Big and round cat, thank you for being the part of the team and carry us to victory!

-Zooma the Zapdos
Level: 61
Met at: Power plant
Nature: Docile
Abillity: Pressure
Movesets: Thunderbolt, Thunder, Steel wing, Drill peck
-The Death of my Raichu, Sunder by a Cue ball's Weezing using Explosion in Sevii not only breaking my heart, but also the entire team. but i need a tougher Electric type that between Zapdos, Magnemite, and Voltorb...I decide to include Zooma the Zapdos to my party(Magnemite got lots of common weaknesses and Voltorb pretty much glass cannon). Being a legendary bird, Zooma pretty much hits hard from both sides and can take hit like a boss. The "Yes Boss" and Polite, butler-type Zapdos who speak with few words. he a truly shocking addition to the team, Sweeping Lorelei party in ease, fries both Lance's Gyarados and Aerodactyl as well Blue's Blastoise into ashes. We didn't interact that much, but I Glad my decision to add you in the party is a good decision to make, Thanks for your help again My Honorable Thunderbird!

-Shawn The Decidueye(Male, Lv/Level: 80)
Met at: Route 1
Abillity: Overgrow
Movesets: Brave bird, Spirit Shackle, Leaf Blade, U-Turn
-I'm already clearing most of my SM/USUM run using Litten line as my starter. so i decide to give Rowlet line a shot...and man Shawn's Naughty nature really helps him a lot, he hits hard like a truck,Sweeps Olivia like a boss, manage to wreck Totem Araquanid with some help from other team members, Beat the sorry ass of Faba, Beating Acerola's Palossand and Hau's Primarina and, and especially after i'm obtaining Decidium-Z and holy moly...almost often he one-shotted most of his opponent with Sinister arrow raid Z-move, during RR Episode he manage to curbstomp Archie's Kyogre,beat few of Giovanni's Pokemon(Rhyperior and Dugtrio), and he leading the squad with his Trickster yet kind and well-meaning heart,. though i need to be careful using him since he got most common weakness in-game(Fire,Ice, Flying, Ghost, etc.). still Shawn really my coolest Decidueye that i ever use despite all flaws he got. my Best Archer friend, your place in my team as the Leader is truly deserved!

-Caesar The Araquanid(Male, Lv: 79)
Met at: Malie Garden
Nature: Adamant
Abillity: Water bubble
Movesets: Ice beam, X-Scissor, Aqua ring, Liquidation
-Ah...My Water spider boi, first time i manage to catch you in Malie garden, you aren't that Impressive since despite your Atk-raising nature, you stuck with Bubble beam during most of the run due no Physical water-type move until finally you learn Liquidation that enough to increasing your usefulness and power in party, you hit like a freaking Meteor aeach time i told you to use Liquidation also OHKO anyone that didn't resist it and thanks to silverpower that i got during early game part, you manage hit just as hard with X-Scissor and formerly, Leech life. there many times i'm trying to replace you so i can get backup for water types in the case you will dead during the run, yet you keep coming back and proving your worth to me,Your adamant personallity pretty much fits you well. especially your greatest moment is Beating Lysandre's Mega Gyarados into pulp as well Cyrus's Palkia after being boosted once by Roto Boost and Tanking PSYSTRIKE From that dreaded MEGA MEWTWO Y as i need to heal the other mons so all of us can survive against it and yet you're refused to go down until Thanatos, my Necrozma decide to finish it off for you. sorry to always understimating you buddy, You're truly the King of all spiders in my Opinion, I can't thank you enough bud.

-Margarita the Machamp(Female, Lv: 79)
Met at: Ten carat Hill
Nature: Jolly
Abillity: No Guard(Formerly Guts, changed by Abillity capsule)
Movesets: Ice punch, Knock off, Dynamic Punch, Bulk up
-The Main Action Girl and as well the BIG SIS in party! My Margarita, ever since your capture in Ten carat hill. at first i didn't expect much from you, but i decide to giving you a chance and hooo boy, not only she hits hard like a truck and very bulky by her own, thanks to Her jolly and positive nature, you're quite fast(albeit not that fast) enough to overwhelm mos tof your opponent that usually faster than you. You keep punching Anything that stands in your way like beating that Totem Togedemaru rather easily(after Skarmory taken care off by my Late Arcanine of course), Sending Lusamine's Bewear flying, Wreck Gladion Type: Null then Silvally without issue, Smash both Hau's Crabominable and Tauros, and last but not least Beat the shit of Maxie's Groudon with Dynamic Punch and Ice Punch combo after setting bulk up once also beat Giovanni's Nidoking all while keeping your jolly disposition. Your smile enabling us to keep moving forward even at the darkest hour on the run(like during my Totem Toegedemaru Hoover's death by Kahili's Mandibuzz for example), Thank you so much my Four-armed smiling Amazon for everything that you've done to team(though it kinda a pain that i need to mantine surfing all while trying to grab an abillity capsule to change your abillity prior).

-Ayana the Salamence(Female, Lv: 77)
Met at: Kala'e bay
Nature: Docile
Abillity: Intimidate(Normal). Aerialite(as Mega Salamence)
Movesets: Dragon claw, Double-edge, Flamethrower, Earthquake
-I'm always like Pseudo-legendary lines on Pokemon, and when the first time i'm meeting you Ayana, I accept you as part of the team, though it kinda pain in the butt to evolve you(though to mitigate this, i giving you Eviolite) and i need to dragging you over Akala and Ula'Ula island, when finally you're grow your wings and Evolve, all of my effort and patience are finally paid off. You're an absolute Monster, even without mega evolving. You took Hau's Noivern, Lusamine's dreaded Liligant, Beat the ever-loving shit of Guzma, etc. then after we're reaching Battle tree and of course, Mantine surfing all over the place, finally i manage to afford your mega stone and giving it to you and Man, you've totally became a true powerhouse in team as Mega Salamence, your Double-edge oneshotting anyone that didn't resist it or tough enough to tanking it and You defeat Lysandre's Yveltal(tanking his Oblivion wing even). My Dutiful Dragon queen, you're truly prove your greatness. Thank you so much.

-Volcanica the Entei(Genderless(i referring him as Male), Lv: 77)
Met at: Ultra space wilds
Nature: Hasty
Abillity: Pressure
Movesets: Sacred fire, Extrasensory, Bulldoze, Flamethrower
-We didn't know much as you're added recently prior we're going to Aether foundation during RR Episode. i brought you after my Totem Salazzle, Flaria died thanks to Blue's Aerodactyl Killing it with Stone edge. Grinding you even much worse than Ayana, but since you are my only option for A Fire-type on my team(the other two is Moltres and Larvesta, but those two types, Flying and bug already covered by Caesar and Ayana), I decide to give you a chance and after those painful grinding, you're truly prove what an Entei could done. Your Sacred fire almost always burn everyone once it hits and ensure they're taken down, you weaken that bastard Ghetsis's Reshiram after slowing it down with Bulldoze three times before Thanatos finishes it for good, Took Lysandre's Mienshao(after dodging his Hi Jump kick) with Extrasensory, blasting most of Rocket grunts in your way, etc. My Volcanic Lion, while we didn't talk much, you're still one of my team member, thank you for your help.

-Thanatos The Necrozma(Genderless (i referring him as Male) , Lv: 78)
Met at: Mount Lanakila
Nature: Quiet
Abillity: Prism Armor(Normal and Dawn wings form), Neuroforce(as Ultra Necrozma)
Movesets: Photon Geyser, Moongeist beam(Dawn wings only), Dark pulse, Flash cannon(base form, replaced by Moongeist beam as Dawn wings form currently), Calm mind.
-Back when you was a wild Pokemon, Thanatos was the one who killing my Arcanine, Mangetsu. OHKO-ing him with a critical hit Photon Geyser. then after you've weakened by the Late Hoover the Totem Togedemaru and paralyzed as well by him then Have my Late Gigo the Granbull to weaken you even further, is Shawn the one who brought you down and calming you down from your eternally rage and hunger-driven over light. then we've meeting again on Mount Lanakila where this time, i manage to catch you and you get your namesake from one of my favourite Persona from Persona series as well for killing Mangetsu. at first, Obviously none of my team members and also to be fair, me as well willing to forgive you for what you did toward Mangetsu, Until when Hoover killed by Kahili's Mandibuzz, you're the one who offering yourself to avenge him and you successfully avenge him with the help of Ayana. you're truly wanted to atone what you've done toward Mangetsu and we're truly forgive you for that. as for your strength, Your Photon Geyser ONESHOTTING EVERYTHING that cannot resist it and also in your Dawn wings form when you're merging with My Lunala, Moongeist beam doing the same thing and you're usually only need those two moves to fight with(especially as Ultra Necrozma, you''re OHKO almost everything) and you're proving your worth again during RR Episode as you've the one who finishing both Ghetsis's Reshiram as well ending Giovanni's dreaded Mega Mewtwo Y once and for all without going into Ultra Necrozma as your Dawn wings form! without you, we cannot finish this run, i'm truly want to thanking you for everything.

RubyClaw

🌱Featurer
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 9, 2019
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Fire, Psychic
Crystal Nuzlocke Hall of Fame (An Android Extra Rules Less Frequently Used Pokemon Run)

Some of my regular rules (no starter, no fleeing, no healing items, partial dupe and shiny clause, etc) plus these rules: http://s7.zetaboards.com/Nuzlocke_Forum/topic/11013125/1/#post11035106 (basically only using less used pokemon. Sorry for linking to the evil tapatalk threads).

Tiamat the Arbok (lvl 13-45 F) - Dead

Moves: Sludge Bomb, Strength, Bite, Earthquake
Holding: Poison Barb
I already mentioned you in my graveyard, but I'll just say you were a late game addition added to be my sixth pokemon for the elite four battles. You were out leveled, and therefore I guess didn't stand much chance when Lance's Charizard crushed you. Still you died with glory.

Erebus the Hypno (lvl 12-50 M) - Alive

Moves: Shadow Ball, Hypnosis, Headbutt, Psychic
Holding: Nothing.
I was quite surprised and happy to see I was allowed to use you under the rules, as not that many people take you to the elite four. You helped me get pass many of the hard moments of this game. You defeated both the forth and the fifth gyms by yourself and proved helpful in the seventh one, and you defeated single handedly both Will and Burno in the elite four with your Psychic and Shadow ball attacks. A formidable member of the team.

Tyrant the Tentacruel (lvl 20-54 M) - Alive

Moves: Surf, Supersonic, Whirlpool, Acid
Holding: Mystic Water.
An extremely useful underappreciated pokemon. I caught you in the sea near Olivine city and ever since you stayed by my side. You helped me in the seventh gym, and showed yourself quite useful fighting Karla, and even avenged the death of Tiamat by putting down the flames of Lance's Charizard. Overall you helped me by clearing my way through many dangerous self-destructing Geodudes and Gravelers with your Surf, and I have a feeling I'll be using your kind in future games as well.

Carla the Nidoqueen (lvl 12-53 F) - Alive

Moves: Thunder, Iron Tail, Strength, Double Kick
Holding: Magnet
I always loved the Nidoran family and for some reason never got to really take them all the way to the end. There is something very primal and monster-like in their appearance that always gives me the feeling that this was the direction pokemon should have went with in future generations. Anyway Carla was a solid member of my team. Her main problem was that she was sensitive to many popular type threats. Still her solid stats and moves kept her both as a fierce attacker and a tank. Your lightning helped me in many fights including in the final gym against Lance's notorious Seadra, and your double kicks proved helpful as well especially against the Elite Four leader, Karen.

Marble the Dewgong (lvl 24-56 F) - Alive

Moves: Ice Beam, Waterfall, Aurora Beam, Rest
Holding: Nevermelt Ice.
You were a late game addition to the team but I can't imagine it without you. You were probably the most powerful and most important member when it came to the final part of the game as your ice moves were the only way I could so easily defeat Clair, and were especially crucial in crushing Lance's dragon team. You even saved me when I got to the end of Victory Road all wounded and forgot (again, happened to me in Soul Silver again) I had to fight Silver, and you single handedly ice beamed his entire team to demise. You were a great friend, and the backbone of my whole crew.

Core the Geodude (lvl 3-54 M) - Alive

Moves: Strength, Earthquake, Rock Throw, Magnitude
Holding: Everstone
My pseudo starter! (As I don't use a starter, but you were my first "useful" catch, and my second real catch). As I'm not allowed to evolve you under this run's rules (because too many people seem to use both Golem and Graveler, I guess mainly becase of Whitney) you stayed forever young. Only through your help I defeated all the three first gyms, and especially the evil Miltank. You also helped me against the sixth gym, and defeated Koga in the Elite four by yourself. But all of this doesn't matter. Even when you became one of my weakest members of the team I swore to always keep you with me. Even when I caught a Rhyorn in Victory Road which is better than you in almost every parameter and I'm allowed to use and evolve it, I decided to stick with you to the very end. You are the symbol of this bizarre and fun run.

Last edited:

Arbitrary

Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 2, 2019
Nature
Adamant
Pronouns
He/him
Pokémon Type
Fighting
So I finished a Platinum no evolving run, and there's no Final Team Frequency thread yet (still!), so this is the next best thing.

Netflix the Rotom, Hasty nature, Levitate, Old Chateau - Dead

I knew doing a no evolving run that I would go for Rotom, as it seemed like it would be really useful. And it was. One of my best mons throughout the whole game despite the fairly average stats. Contributed hard to major battles such as the Cyrus fights and Aaron, the latter of which where he did most of the work. Unfortunately, he was the first Elite Four casualty, got crit by Lucian's Alakazam through Light Screen and OHKOed before doing anything against him despite being my supposed ace in the hole. Which sucked super hard. I really wanted to take Rotom all the way, and his death caused issues against Cynthia too.

St Helen the Medicham (F), Brave nature, Pure Power, Mt. Coronet - Dead
I repelled my way up the mountain and got this encounter, which was good since Giratina crit killed my Spiritomb. In fact, all my deaths were due to crits, including Geodude to Jupiter's Skuntank. She didn't get to do that much being a late encounter, but was very helpful through Victory Road and the two mandatory Heracross battles at the end. She even killed Lucian's Gallade thanks to burning it with Fire Punch, which was insane. Unfortunately, she barely beat Cynthia's Roserade, and even after healing Togekiss got a crit with Air Slash anyway. Her death did allow a safe switch since my entire team was pressured already at only 3 Pokemon in.

Cipher the Bronzor, Quirky nature, Levitate, Wayward Cave - Dead

I never really planned on keeping an unevolved Bronzor this long, but the typing plus Levitate was so good that he remained on the team the whole time despite being not allowed to evolve. He also contributed a lot to major battles, often as a simple meat shield but also against Fantina and did most of the work against Lucian (albeit aided by many potions). He was the last to die, also against Cynthia's Togekiss, due to a crit through Light Screen, just like Rotom. This totalled up to 5 deaths ingame which wasn't bad, shame most of them were E4 I guess.

Dorito the Carnivine (M), Quirky nature, Levitate, Great Marsh - Alive
With half the team dead, let's get to the 3 survivors. I split Great Marsh up into 6 areas and only caught 2 things, one of which was a Yanma, the other was a fucking Carnivine. I mean holy shit, when do you get to use a Carnivine in a run? Perfect for a no evolving run too since Carnivine don't evolve. He was a pretty generic Grass type, but was pretty damn useful against Bertha. Also he had to revenge Crunch Lucian's Alakazam and helped beat Spiritomb. Typically, he missed Power Whip against Spiritomb when it counted most, but he barely hung on and lived. That was the extent of his use against Cynthia but he made it nonetheless. Which I'm really happy about because I love getting obscure shit to the end.

Blank the Quagsire (M), Modest nature, Water Absorb, Route 212 - Alive
If there was a run MVP, Quagsire would be it. Catching a fully evolved Quagsire with Water Absorb was fucking great, since I was looking for a Water type since Psyduck being unable to evolve would become a liability. Having half of my team be levitators was great when he learnt Earthquake. The only unfortunate thing was his nature, which made battles against Byron and Volkner a pain in the arse since Earthquake tended to barely miss the KO. He even almost died to Metal Burst from Bastiodon but hung on with 7HP. He did however have few issues against most of Flint's team, and when things went south had to take on four of Cynthia's team essentially by himself. Again, healing items helped, but so did an Ice Beam freeze against Garchomp. Not the first Quagsire I've brought to the end (I had one in VC Crystal too) but damn are these things good.

Percy the Chimchar (M), Impish nature, Blaze, Route 201 - Alive
Yes, I took an unevolved Chimchar all the way. I'd never planned to originally. I'd essentially picked Chimchar for two reasons. One to mix up the rival's team as I used the other two in Platinum before, and secondly because I thought he would be the worst choice for early on to make Roark harder. Which ended up being null since I got both Psyduck and Machop, which were on the team for quite a long time before I benched them around Veilstone. I'd also intended to bench him later on when I got stronger stuff. I did have a Ponyta in the box, but I thought I'd stick with the starter if I was going to use a Fire type. I never got a Magmar like I'd hoped anyway (because when do I ever NOT get Magnemite, so sick of these fucking things), so here we are. Fire is still useful in Sinnoh even if it is a Chimchar with a Special Attack lowering nature. He soloed Gardenia and then mostly took out Bronzors and became a glorified HM Slave for Victory Road. However, he surprisingly contributed a lot against the Elite Four. He defeated Aaron's Scizor, took a couple of NVE hits from Flint such as Solarbeams aimed for Blank, beat Lucian's Bronzong (which derped and never used Earthquake), and did a bit of chipe damage against Spiritomb as the lead for Cynthia. Good shit. Also this Chimchar has the lowest BST of any survivor of any of my runs, so that's worth noting.

The run went to shit at the end, as it was pretty straightforward for most of the game. Pretty fun though.

RubyClaw

🌱Featurer
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 9, 2019
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Fire, Psychic
Ruby Nuzlocke Hall of Fame (An Extra Rules Run)

Liberty the Swellow (lvl 8-58) Female - Alive

Hardy. Guts. Item: Quick Claw.
Attacks: Aerial Ace, Steel Wing, Fly, Hyper Beam.
You were with me almost since the start, and when I caught you for some reason I felt this was my lucky run (and in some ways I was right). You are my oldest surviving member as sad as this may be, and proved yourself worthy throughout the run, though mainly in the start defeating the second gym with your flying moves. Generally you helped me in many fights and were a great teammate.

Saffron the Camerupt (lvl 14-61) Male - Alive

Serious. Magma Armor. Item: Soft Sand.
Attacks: Rock Slide, Strength, Eruption, Earthquake.
Numels are solid pokemon in Ruby, no doubt about it, and you were no different. Your fire and ground attacks proved useful against most foes, though your speed put you in risky situations more than once and I almost thought I lost you many times in this run. You got me through the fourth gym in a very epic battle, and helped me in many battles since. A good member of the team.

Ivory the Dusclops (lvl 27-58) Male - Dead

Lonely. Pressure. Item: Lax Incense.
Attacks: Psychic, Blizzard, Will-O-Wisp, Shadow Punch.
Wrote about you in the graveyard section but just a few more words. Though a late game addition you were very useful and your impressive survivability saved you from many dangerous situations. You did a great job against Phoebe until her Sableye finally broke you down while you were will-o-wisp burning and cursed from her Dusclops. Good luck in the spirit world.

Cerulean the Walrein lvl (26-60) Female - Alive

Relaxed. Thick Fat. Item: Sea Incense.
Attacks: Waterfall, Ice Beam, Body Slam, Rest.
Another very late game addition so not much sentiments here. You were chosen of course for your ice skills which proved very useful against the Elite four. You helped against Phoebe, Glacia, Steven, and crushed Drake completely by yourself just by ice beaming his pokemon one by one (had to use Ether even). A true classical champion, you are one awesome pokemon, hard to argue with that.

Crimson the Zangoose lvl (16-63) Male - Alive

Rash. Immunity. Item: Silk Scarf.
Attacks: Strength, Sword Dance, Thunder, Brick Break.
You were perhaps my favorite pokemon in this run, or at least one of the very loyal few I liked ever since I got you and survived with me all the way. Your amazing attack power crushed almost any enemy you faced, often using strength alone, sometimes with a brick break or two (which was very useful in the Elite four battles). You helped in may gym battles including the fifth and the last when my darling Cacturne died, you stepped up and saved the day. In the Elite four you crushed Sidney almost by yourself, and helped against almost all the rest (shattering ice, rock, and steel as if they were bricks). My third gen champion! A pokemon I really learned to love and is not one of my favorite, thank you Crimson.

Glaucous the Gyarados lvl 8-62 Male - Alive

Lonely. Intimidate. Item: Mystic Water.
Attacks: Surf, Bite, Strength, Earthquake.
Another candidate for my favorite pokemon of this run. I usually don't like Gyarados. It feels to me almost like cheating, getting that obvious Magikarp you get in every game into this awesome hardy beast. This time I had a hard run and I really wanted to win Hoenn so I decided not to hold myself back, and didn't regret it for a second. You were with me from the second I got that old rod, and was my most solid most useful pokemon this run. You helped in almost every gym battle since I got you, you crushed so many pokemon with your surf and your bite and saved me countless times. In the Elite four you helped against Phoebe, Glacia, and Steven. From now on I will always think of Gyarados as a Hoenn pokemon, at least until the next time I'll get an old rod.

RubyClaw

🌱Featurer
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 9, 2019
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Fire, Psychic
Pokemon Sapphire "Give-Them-A-Chance" Hall of Fame Champions:

Kuching the Bellossom lvl 26-59 Male - Alive

Holding Miracle Seed. Relaxed. Has Chlorophyll.
Attacks: Petal Dance, Stun Spore, Sunny Day, SolarBeam.

Like most of my final team sadly you weren't with me from very early in the game, but compared to most of them the fact you joined me before Fortree means you were with me for comparably quite a while. I didn't really know what to do with you at first. I already had my Cradily in the team as a Grass type, and I knew I wasn't allowed to evolve you to a Vielplume under my rules. Still I never used a Bellossom and I was looking forward to giving you a chance. You were ok for most of the run, fighting the many water types Hoenn has to offer and even helping against Juan near the end. Still you weren't very remarkable and you didn't even help me in the final E4 battles. Welcome to the Hall of Fame little dancer, too bad you didn't really leave much of a mark.

Greenville the Kecleon lvl 30-58 Male - Dead

Holding Silk Scarf. Bashful. Has Color Change.
Attacks: Fire Blast, Shadow Ball, AncientPower, Return.

You were this run's surprise mon. You joined us right near the end after my usual Victory Road loses, and I took you mainly because I didn't have many options. Sadly you died to Steven's cruel Claydol and so I spoke about you in my graveyard section, but I will just mention how surprisingly useful and good you were with your Normal type Shadow Ball and that Flame Strike and Return. Not a pokemon you are used to see in the Hall of Fame, but worthy of being here no less than any other, and even more than some.

Scranton the Castform lvl 35-59 Male - Alive

Holding Lax Incense. Rash. Has Forecast.
Attacks: Weather Ball, Sunny Day, Hail, Thunderbolt.

I used a Castform before in my Cagelocke with Sora and counted on his Ice Beaming ability, which led to my total destruction and loss, so it wasn't easy for me to forget this little guy for that. But not all Castforms are born the same, and I gave little Scranton his own chance to Shine through and decided not to save him for a Rainy Day. You showed me your worth through all hardships, Blizzard and Storms, and using your shapeshifting abilities and mainly your Thunderbolt you destroyed many dangerous enemies including a few of Juan's mons and even some of Phoebe's ghosts when Greenville the Kecleon was starting to break down under their pressure. You are a very cool pokemon, not like anything other I used before you, and your uniqueness really made me learn to love you, and even forgive your kind. Welcome to the hall of fame you ball of... Weather?!

Tikal the Cradily lvl 20-60 Male - Alive

Holding Quick Claw. Lax. Has Suction Cups.
Attacks: Confuse Ray, Secret Power, AncientPower, Giga Drain.

No one picks Cradily right? Well under my rules I didn't have much choice. At first when I got you I didn't really get what you were good for. I was so excited when I could finally revive you from that fossil. I grinded you like hell, yet you had barely any STAB attacks, and were pretty useless. To my surprise when I gave your Secret Power everything changed and your unique type combo gave you decent defenses against many common threats. And finally when you evolved in the end game you became an actually good pokemon. Again, much like Scranton the thing I liked about you most was how different you were from every other pokemon I used so far when it came to your play style and move pool. You helped me against Juan and many other trainers, but sadly you didn't give me much support in the E4 battles. Still you are a worthy champion, one that survived with me when others have fallen.

Montreal the Wailord lvl 26-59 Female - Alive

Holding Mystic Water. Quirky. Has Water Veil.
Attacks: Surf, Amnesia, Water Spout, Ice Beam.

My feelings towards Montreal are very mixed. On the one hand I always wanted to use a Wailord, you were amazingly powerful and useful and possibly won me this game, and I can't think of anything bad to say about you. My only problem is that you joined me right after the Victory Road when I lost my true love, Sydney the Sharpedo, and was sort of a replacer for her having pretty similar moves and cover. But Sydney would have wanted me to love you too, and so I shall let myself do that. Montreal you really helped against Phoebe, you destroyed Drake completely by yourself with a very needed Amnesia defense, and a few deadly Ice Beams. You were crucial against Steven and in fact destroyed almost his entire team by yourself except that Skarmory, even his awful metallic Metagross ace. You were possibly as useful as my MVP in this run or even more, and I have no idea how I'm going to be the second to log you into the Final Team Frequency thread, such an amazing pokemon. You are the new lord of this hall, titan!

Megiddo the Machoke lvl 15-61 Male - Alive

Holding Soft Sand. Adamant. Has Guts.
Attacks: Low Kick, Cross Chop, Bulk Up, Earthquake.

This run's champion! Here to show everyone who think pokemon who can't trade-evolve are not complete enough to stand on their own. It is sad to say as you joined me right after Mauvile yet you are the oldest surviving pokemon in my team. We've been together through at least 2/3 of the game, and you saved me from so many annoying dark types, so many deadly rock types, and anything heavy you could Low Kick to death. In fact you took all by yourself Norman, Sidney and Glacia, most of them by Buking Up, and kicking some giants down, as the bigger they are the harder they fall. You were my avatar, my frontman, my warrior, my champion!

Last edited:

RubyClaw

🌱Featurer
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 9, 2019
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Fire, Psychic
Pokemon Emerald without using Gen 3 pokemon Hall of Fame Champions:

Viridian the Vileplume (lvl 13-55 Male) - Dead

Holding Miracle Seed. Docile. Has Chlorophyll.
Attacks: Petal Dance, Sleep Power, Sludge Bomb, Giga Drain.

I already talked about you in my graveyard but still a few last words. You weren't the "sweet" type as might be expected from a huge flower. The number of poor pokemon you drained to death is quite impressive, the number of poor critters you flooded with poison is merciless... You may look lovable but you were one badass flower and destroyed so many dangerous pokemon including half of Wallace's team and all of Sidney's grass mons. Welcome to the Hall of Fame vile one.

PowerPlant the Magneton (lvl 22-55) - Dead

Holding Lax Incense. Adamant. Has Magnet Pull.
Attacks: Thunderbolt, Thunder Wave, Supersonic, Tri Attack.

Not the best nature, I know, still make no mistake - this was probably my strongest special attacker in the team and I've seen it take out off the skies and seas an impressive number of foes. Again, as I lost you I talked about you in the graveyard section as well, still just a mention of your amazing performance throughout the game, including against Glacia, Drake and finally Wallace who took you down in a crit. My metal friend, your crushed skeletal armor will be kept for future generations to gaze upon and learn of your glory.

Ember the Ninetails (Male lvl 25-55) - Alive

Holding Charcoal. Modest. Has Flash Fire.
Attacks: Confuse Ray, Flamethrower, Safeguard, Will-O-Wisp.

I always dreamed of using a Ninetails. Not only fire types are my favorite, and I never got a chance to use this gen 1 pokemon, I remember watching a Vulpix using a fire storm attack in the show as a kid and just falling in love with that tiny killing machine. And the elegance of the evolve form plus its mythological context, not much more you can ask of a pokemon. Ember (called after Mt Ember) wasn't very useful at first I admit, but as soon as I got to evolve it this fire breathing fox destroyed anything that stood in its path (though wasn't very able to take a hit). He mainly showed his worth against Sidney in the elite four and didn't get many more chances (couldn't really use him against Wallace for example). Still his fire cleared my way to victory.

Union the Crobat (lvl 36-54 Female) - Alive

Holding King's Rock. Careful. Has Inner Focus.
Attacks: Fly, Poison Fang, Steel Wing, Shadow Ball.

A late game catch that I took along with Rage as part of my elite four team after losing Vermilion and Alph in Victory Road. It took quite a while to get you happy enough to evolve, still it was totally worth it. Crobats are solid pokemon, and no one can argue with that. Your move pool was versatile and therefore useful against many foes in the E4. Your speed was really useful, and you really pulled your weight. Although you joined late you are welcomed as one of us sister in the Hall of Fame.

Rage the Gyarados (lvl 29-54 Male) - Alive

Holding Soft Sand. Naive. Has Intimidate.
Attacks: Dragon Dance, Surf, Earthquake, Blizzard.

Let's start with the truth, you are not Vermilion. Vermilion was my buddy Gyarados who saved me throughout the game and I only pulled you from the box after I lost him in such a cruel way, to a Gardevoir Thunderbolt in victory road. You were a late game Magikarp I almost decided not to catch as I doubted I'll ever use, and was named after the famous Lake Rage from Johto as I knew that if I'll ever use you, you will "evolve early" like that known Red Gyarados. So maybe you weren't Vermilion, and you never will be, still you proved to be a hero. You were awesome against Drake and really saved me when Azalea had problem taking them all these dragons only with her Ice Beam, and you came with your Blizzard and Earthquake, using the weather itself and the elements to give me the win. You actually even won me the game to be honest. After Wallace's Milotic, his last pokemon, managed to kill both Viridian and PowerPlant, and Azalea failed to hurt that majestic beast (and because I'm stupid I ran out of potions, completely), I knew it was time to send my very own sea serpent and hope for the best. You survived all of it's attacks (though got to the red) and finished it all with your deadly Earthquake. I was sure I'm going to lose, and you saved me. You are as worthy as any of my other mons to be in here champion.

Azalea the Azumarill (lvl 4-56 Male) - Alive

Holding Sea Incense. Lax. Has Thick Fat.
Attacks: Surf, Brick Break, Ice Beam, Rain Dance.

As I wasn't allowed to use pokemon that weren't Gen 3 (I had to catch all my pokemon them under regular Nuzlocke rules, but couldn't use them all) technically a Marill was the first pokemon I could use, and so I saw this pokemon as my starter (I could restart the game until it was my first catch but it seems silly). Azalea was with me all the way and I think I used him in almost every gym (not against Wattson obviously, but still) and against most Elite Four members. He was a solid, my rock you can say, the pokemon I knew will always be there and could take a hit if someone has to. I know Marills aren't really good at this gen, and even when I got better water types I didn't care, Azalea was with me throughout this journey, and for me he is the main champion of this run.

Dee

THIS IS MY HAPPY FACE
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 26, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
They/Them
Pokémon Type
Bug, Clever
Pokédex Entry
A regular writer of fanfics and other works, this pokemon loves puns, bugs, and the outdoors.
Waiting desperately for Final Team Frequency to return to being a thing. Until then, here is my hall of fame from ALL runs I've ever done except my ongoing Colosseum storylocke:

Fearow, Stantler, Kadabra, Gyarados, Nidoking, Magneton

Fearow, Gyarados, Nidoking, Magneton, Dragonite, Starmie

Samurott, Lilligant, Chandelure, Gothitelle, Reshiram, Conkeldurr, Stunfisk (The reason there are 7 pokemon listed is that Conkeldurr and Stunfisk fainted to the Elite 4 and Reshiram was added just before n)

Slaking, Bellossom, Camerupt, Machoke, Tentacruel, Electrode

Blastoise, Raticate, Fearow, Sandslash, Mr. Mime, Slowbro

Incineroar, Crabominable, Gyarados, Scizor, Ribombee, Jolteon

Torterra, Staraptor, Gliscor, Whiscash, Electivire, Giratina

(Mega) Sceptile, Magnezone, Golem, Latios, Milotic, Mawile

Samurott, Simisear, Archeops, Galvantula, Sawk, Krookodile

Delphox, Gogoat, Snorlax, Krookodile, Crustle, Goodra

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)