• Ash has been all over the news lately and this site is no exception! Check out Ashes to Ashes, the latest featured run!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes recieving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our new Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • Happy tapaversary, Guest! It's been about a year since the Tapatalk Takeover; if you'd like to make a donation to us to celebrate the fact that we tapped out of that site, please click here.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about the new Critique Level Tags!
  • The second episode of Nuzlocke City Radio is here! Tune in for our discussion on the history and analysis of gijinkas, catch up on the biggest forum news, and we finally settle the score between Team Aqua and Team Magma in The Debatelockers!

Nuzforums modmin timeline

Thread Description
no one asked but y'all definitely want to know

GoGoGogoat

can't wait to monch these promgles
Screenshotter
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 9, 2019
Nature
Hasty
Pronouns
he/him/they/them
Pokémon Type
Grass, Cool
Pokédex Entry
Hello, I am a goat. Pleased to meet you.
Just for the fun of it, I made a timeline of everyone who's ever been a mod and/or admin on the Nuzlocke forums, like the timelines of band members in Wikipedia articles. Annoyingly, no one has created a free tool to generate such timelines, so I had to use Excel instead.

A green check indicates modship, a blue check is for adminship, and a red X means not on the team at the time. If a user was a mod or admin for any part of a given year, they get a check for the year.

This timeline should be completely accurate for 2014-present. Before then, I had to do some guesswork based off limited info from very old official posts. If anyone who remembers the older years wants to give corrections and/or tell me about someone I forgot, I'll make edits. I'll also edit in new personnel changes in the future.

I present for your consideration:

Fullmental

*Fódlan Winds intensifies*
Tech Team
🎇Contributor
Writer
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 13, 2019
That one building with no door for a hero to open.
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Rock, Clever
Pokédex Entry
This Pokemon can sometimes be found meticulously editing and re-editing it's own content, never satisfied with the results.
Wow, that's a lot more people than I remember. I guess the sort of odd thing is that I see a lot of mods/admins that also share featurer roles or some other role, so you almost forget they're staff too. That, and unlike a lot of other communities I've been around on, the staff here remain accessible and generally act like regular members in most threads.

Serranade

hot butter ice cream
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Jolly
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Ice, Cute
Shoutout to 2013 having 0 of the original mods. Besides Nuzlocke himself, but he's never really been super active.

Also shoutout to 2015, the year without a Pillow.

Jimcloud

Administrator
Administrator
🌱Featurer
🎇Contributor
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 13, 2019
Pronouns
they/she
only 13s kids remember mod skype chat
Fun fact, we used mod skype for exactly one month while i was mod, before changing over to discord. So I will only vaguely remember this

Reactions: Bug

Bug

My mind is racing but my feet just move too slow
Tech Team
🌱Featurer
🎇Contributor
Artist
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 13, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Bug, Cute
Pokédex Entry
oh fuck oh shit my dots...............................................................................................................................
its hard to believe it's been about three years now, wow. It's only going to stack up from here.

surfe

I am SHOPKEEP. I desire ALL RUBLES.
Hacker
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Timid
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Dark, Fairy
Pokédex Entry
hi
Oh nice!!! I've always been curious about this so this is super neat. There are definitely some people missing (iirc Robot7 or whatever his name was was a mod at some point???) but my memory's too poor to provide any decently accurate info : p

Xerxos

xerx gon give it to ya
Tech Team
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 14, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pokémon Type
Electric, Fire
Pokédex Entry
Just a guy who does way too many Nuzlockes but never documents them.
The only names missing from here that I've seen tossed around are ROBOT7 (2010 admin), March (now Marcharig, subforum mod in 2010), and Sleepy (now Ypeels, mod in 2010/2011 I think). That's all just speculation, though, since I wasn't actually around back then - it's just what I remember from sifting the archives several years ago.

That, and unlike a lot of other communities I've been around on, the staff here remain accessible and generally act like regular members in most threads.
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Vivificient

Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Adamant
Pokédex Entry
Its peering eyes are all that can be seen of its mysterious innards.
This is very beautiful, but not completely accurate in a few particulars.

As for myself, I was not a mod from the moment I joined the site in 2012; it would have been in 2014 that I became a mod.

While looking for this detail I also found the thread where Pillowcase became an admin, which was in 2013. Before that she was a mod at least as early as 2012, but probably not 2011.

Annoyingly, no one has created a free tool to generate such timelines, so I had to use Excel instead.
This is unbelievable and appalling.

Edit to add: I believe Princess Froufrou became a moderator at the same time I did.

Fullmental

*Fódlan Winds intensifies*
Tech Team
🎇Contributor
Writer
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 13, 2019
That one building with no door for a hero to open.
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Rock, Clever
Pokédex Entry
This Pokemon can sometimes be found meticulously editing and re-editing it's own content, never satisfied with the results.
@Xerxos well it's been a while since I've seen that one. It's not throwback Thursday already, is it?

MouseWithADinosaurTail

Luck will travel, but that's why I've got feet
Artist
Writer
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Flying
Pokédex Entry
Though she often appears sweet and polite, the smell of wrong opinions may cause this pokemon to latch bite.
Dang @Jimcloud, you hopped straight to admin? O.O Power move.

Tookie

The Immoral Bard
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Poison, Psychic
Pokédex Entry
This user does not exist. All impressions to the contrary are propaganda pieces and not to be trusted.
yeah pillow was definitely a mod in 2012, i recall that much from my earlier appearances

Jimcloud

Administrator
Administrator
🌱Featurer
🎇Contributor
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 13, 2019
Pronouns
they/she
Dang @Jimcloud, you hopped straight to admin? O.O Power move.
It wasn't quite straight to admin! But I was promoted to admin within a month or two of joining the mod team. I ended up doing a lot of work at the time, and there was a hole to fill.

Doesnt

Hacker
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pokémon Type
Grass
I'm pretty sure Agastya and I were a combo deal on both conscription as janitor and promotion to mod.

Mattman324

he's always watching you know
Screenshotter
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Adamant
Pronouns
YUUSHA
Pokémon Type
Electric, Steel
Pokédex Entry
KITA KITA KITA
Oh nice!!! I've always been curious about this so this is super neat. There are definitely some people missing (iirc Robot7 or whatever his name was was a mod at some point???) but my memory's too poor to provide any decently accurate info : p
ROBOTv7 was definitely a mod early on, I feel, but I forget when they stopped. Also a mod and I don’t think mentioned by this is EmaSkye.

Clockenstein

the future waits for no one.
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 12, 2019
~/forums/nuzf/users/c/clockenstein/data/public/
Nature
Adamant
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Fighting, Ghost
Pokédex Entry
Fatal kernel error: 'DEX_BASIC' not found.
there was that interim where i was an admin while we figured out who to actually promote but that kind of thing doesnt actually show up if we do it by a yearly basis

also is there any space on that list for other handles / names some mods have used over time? fallen or some other mod changed name to inigo or something, last i saw them. also garch was definitely not garch at the start.

GoGoGogoat

can't wait to monch these promgles
Screenshotter
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 9, 2019
Nature
Hasty
Pronouns
he/him/they/them
Pokémon Type
Grass, Cool
Pokédex Entry
Hello, I am a goat. Pleased to meet you.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I just used the most recent moniker for each person for simplicity. In general the whole thing would look cleaner if I were using a legit graphics editing program instead of Excel, buuuuuuut I have no art skills, sorry. ;(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)