• Ash has been all over the news lately and this site is no exception! Check out Ashes to Ashes, the latest featured run!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes recieving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our new Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • Happy tapaversary, Guest! It's been about a year since the Tapatalk Takeover; if you'd like to make a donation to us to celebrate the fact that we tapped out of that site, please click here.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about the new Critique Level Tags!
  • The second episode of Nuzlocke City Radio is here! Tune in for our discussion on the history and analysis of gijinkas, catch up on the biggest forum news, and we finally settle the score between Team Aqua and Team Magma in The Debatelockers!

Nuzforum LGBTQA+ Thread!

Thread Description
be gay do crimes

Minty Electronica

heeeeeeeyyyyyy, adora~ <3
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 26, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Water, Fairy
Pokédex Entry
It's an azumarill. You caught an azumarril.
Just came back from NYC Pride, and ... uh, it's great, but don't go if you have social anxiety, js? D: Thaaaaaaat's all I'll say.

(holy crap there were so many people which is both great because solidarity but also hell if you don't like literally being surrounded by a lot of people)

In any case, hello! I'm Minty, and for a long time, I thought I was bisexual. Then, for about ten years, I thought I was a lesbian. I was very confused about this point because the thought of intimacy terrified me for reasons I couldn't quite define, so I thought maybe it's just because I like girls, except even with girls, it was ... weird. Somewhere along the line, I was introduced to the idea that sexual and romantic orientation are two different things but it didn't really click with me until I described how I felt to a friend and the different types of affection that were okay, and suddenly, I was like, "Sex. That. That is what I do not want."

Looooong story short, I am a biromantic asexual. I will happily date and cuddle with anyone of my own gender or any other gender under the sun, but anything more than that is an absolute no-go. On the Attraction Layer Cake, you could say I fall somewhere around a gray/orchid 3C, as pretty much the only time I will ever dive into intimate relations is if it's an absolute must for the happiness of my partner ... but even then, I'd kinda prefer to just have an open relationship. It is. Just so much easier.

TinyCurlyFry

Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Timid
Pronouns
She/her, will also respond to they/them
Pokémon Type
Ground, Ice
suddenly, I was like, "Sex. That. That is what I do not want."

Looooong story short, I am a biromantic asexual.
GOD THAT ME! Figuring out attraction is weird, and intimacy is nice & comfy, if a little bit Scary! But Sex? No want.

Kieran Tasima

Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 17, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
He/Him
Just came back from NYC Pride, and ... uh, it's great, but don't go if you have social anxiety, js? D: Thaaaaaaat's all I'll say.

(holy crap there were so many people which is both great because solidarity but also hell if you don't like literally being surrounded by a lot of people)
Oof, glad I didn't go, then. One of my classmates asked me if I was going (I think she and her girlfriend were going), and I said I wasn't, but at that moment I did briefly consider the notion. Maybe someday. Maybe.

But let's face it, probably not. I know myself well enough. I don't do crowds well.

Still seems like it could be fun. For probably not me.

Memento

The Princess of Darkness
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Timid
Pronouns
She, her
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Ghost
Pokédex Entry
She is known to spend hours daydreaming about her stories.
Transfemale lesbian here! I can't go on estrogen because of liver issues (extremely transphobic parents don't help), but I'm out to all of my online peeps. Couldn't go to Pride either, unfortunately, but I'm there in spirit! 😄

Chess

birds can't hurt me these shades are gucci
Administrator
Artist
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 13, 2019
Nature
Docile
Pronouns
They/Them/She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Grass
Pokédex Entry
can be bribed with shiny objects and spices to do household repairs. utterly incapable of many things, but does them anyway
Hey hi hello I'm pretty sure I have less than half a gender and sexuality each. Probably just straight up agender, or at least in that Mode currently, biromantic, demisexual, whole lots of gray and a splash of purple

i don't know i just work here

akapolarbear

Artist
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pronouns
they/he
Pokémon Type
Ice, Normal
heyo, my name is Kett, most people know me as Polar Bear, i'm a nonbinary boyo (my pronouns are a combo meal of they/them with a small side of he/him) i'm a panro ace. boys? Good. girls? Good. enbies? Good. people are just real good, y'all, and i am Very Gay.

Faleep

Your local Non-binary ace Fox
Artist
Writer
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pronouns
They/Them
Pokémon Type
Normal, ???
Pokédex Entry
They’re a new discovery, and they seem to be a mixture of outgoing and shy. Loves things related to art and writing. Somehow writes on mobile
Mmmm if we’re getting specific, I’m a Genderqueer/nonbinary demi-panromantic asexual.
Most of the the time I just say I’m a NB Ace, cause it’s easier and less confusing.
Ive got a beautiful GF that I love and have been with her for a little over 2 years now; it’s a long distance thing rn due to me needing to get the hell out of where I had been when we first met. The eventual goal is to move so we’re at least in the same damn state again XD but we don’t mind if that takes awhile, a slow burn is best for us. We’re in no rush and have got a ton of other things to do first before we ever look at getting married still hasn’t stopped me from buying a proposal ring, not that she knows

Rubombee

the ace that stays up the sleeve
Artist
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Water, Ghost
Pokédex Entry
Doesn't even eat baguette, are you sure she's French
hewwo

i am... not completely sure yet? but i may be ace. i'm not sure cause it still feels a bit weird to have a lil' label (even though i know that they can change n stuff), but like.. i really, really want to be ace? like forever? really not interested at all in anything sexual and i really hope it won't wake up by itself later or some shit,, i just want to wait a bit to get used to the idea before going out with lil flags or something. :'D

as for the romantic part.. i have no idea. i've never felt anything over there yet either, but i feel like... giving it a bit more time? before saying i might be aro. or anything else. idk. this is weird.

oh, and i did an art for pride month

Lucas

Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Adamant
Pronouns
He/She/Him/Her
Lucas here, known as Lucas on the Discord for the LGBT community but never really active. Closeted Bisexual, but prefer not to have any labels. Most of my close friends are also gay/bisexual/lesbian which makes life easier, but hiding it so I have a roof over my head isn't the best. Yet it's worked for the past few years.

Not sure if I'm ever gonna "come out", I've already done so to my friends just not my family.

Garnet

Awkward Gay
Artist
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 2, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
They/He/She
Pokémon Type
Dark, Psychic
Pokédex Entry
A strange Pokémon that claims to be both an artist and writer, yet almost never has any work to show for either.
"Hetero make you upsetero? cis makes you piss?" I'm cryin lmao what a good topic

Anyway, I'm Garnet! I'm genderfluid, panromantic, and graysexual, though a lot of the time I'll just say gay cuz it's easier and hey, if I'm a guy one day, a gal the next, and nonbinary the third, it all ends up gay at some point :p I'm out to friends and coworkers and people on the internet, but I haven't really bothered trying to bring it up to my family much because they have a history of not respecting trans people, and when I tried to explain the concept of anything outside the male/female, gay/straight binary they just sort of brush it off like they aren't listening, which is kind of par for the course with the way they've behaved about me my whole life, haha. Someday I'll get out of here :')

But yeah, that's me! Hit me up if ya wanna chat about LGBT stuff. Or if you're interested in my Bad Taste In Characters of various genders ;p

fluffyspy

Screenshotter
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Timid
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Dark, Ground
hello am bi
technically I am not yet out IRL but I am also doing nothing to hide it (I'm single atm so it's not like my nonexistent partner's gender is giving anything away) so I'm just kind of in that nebulous space of... "it's not a secret but i'm also not telling people." But none of you guys know my real name, so I'm fine telling you.

kittenrobotarmy

FIYA EMBUREM
Screenshotter
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 2, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
Electric, Ground
Pokédex Entry
Has dedicated her life to the Blue Lions + Marianne and considers them her children.
Homoromantic here. Haven't come out to my family since there's no pressure on me to do so (don't intend on dating for a long time), but I'm out and very open about it at school. I'm in the drama club, not being straight is practically a requirement.

pkmnMasterWheeler

Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Cute
What's up my dudes, I'm Lyra, your local trans lesbian gal with a side of asexualness, here for all of your gay needs~ Parents and Sisters know I'm trans and like girls, but dun think it registers with my parents as lesbian activity yet U:

dv9l

Gay Bird Moments
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Lonely
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Flying, Ghost
Pokédex Entry
A rarely seen pokemon that has been seen doing either of two things: drawing or daydreaming.
I'm Rey and I'm a very very bi guy. A bi trans guy, if you will. I'm not able to go to pride because I'm deep inside the closest IRL and transportation in NYC is a nightmare, and I'm pretty nervous about traveling by myself, especially if its somewhere I haven't been before. :sweatdrop:
If I can't be ultra bi and trans IRL I guess I'll do it online, with other people like me. It's great to be with you all.

DoctorRosalia

The human half of some blue dude
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 2, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
They/Them
Pokémon Type
Dark, Fairy
Pokédex Entry
Some dude got stabbed with a sword and here this Pokemon is, alive, angery, and two days old
Hey, I’m Rantaro, your local bisexual and genderfluid cryptid. I’m just about ready for gay wrath!

SeaMaid

Songwriter. Swede. Smartass.
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 2, 2019
Nature
Impish
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Water, Bug
Goode evening, it's Sea. I've ID'd as a cis bi gal for about a decade at this point. Technically I've been out of the closet for a long time but since romantic stuff rarely comes up in convos for me (and my only relationship so far was with a guy) people have occasionally forgotten :sweatdrop:

It might be a li'l late to discuss Pride month but I actually managed toshow up for the Pride Day in the town I study in. Pretty cool! An nb friend of mine was selling their book which aims to educate people on transness and although I bought it I still need to read it...

cyndakip

stuck in reverse
🌱Featurer
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 9, 2019
Nature
Hardy
Pronouns
they/she
Pokémon Type
Fire, Water
Pokédex Entry
Part Cyndaquil, part Mudkip, entirely ridiculous. Icon by https://rileykitty.tumblr.com!
Hi, I'm Cynda! Biromantic gray-ace and... probably a demigirl? Still figuring out the whole gender thing.

As for Pride, our local festival is later in July and always coincides with the time that my family goes away on vacation, so I've never been able to make it. But this year we're probably leaving a little later, and I should be able to actually go to the parade for once, so I'm super excited about it!

Rainbow Robin

Going Teamless
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
A secret bunker, just off Route 2, next to Greggs
Nature
Lax
Pronouns
Him
Pokémon Type
Fighting, Flying
Can I just say it's so amazing to see all the people say they're Genderfluid it's like... hugely empowering to have validation for the 'there are literally dozens of us' thought process that stops the doubts comes for my wig every other day. It's great to see that we're not alone ^_^

lostballoon

sleepytime tea connoisseur
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 2, 2019
Nature
Jolly
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Grass, Fairy
Hello, I’m Lost! I’m a cis lesbian. I identified as bi for five years before coming out as gay. I finally realized that it felt soo much better to be vulnerable with women than to self harm through dating men! Truly dated a woman last summer, and well. The rest is history. It’s like the OWLs say—once you go gay....

I missed NYC pride this year, but had a great time at my city’s parade! It was so beautiful to see so many lgbt people celebrating together. My gf and I even found one vendor who was selling the lesbian flag, which was neat. We got to harass the dollar store westboro baptists, too. And we saw tons of cute dogs. It was a blast. 🥳

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)