• Ash has been all over the news lately and this site is no exception! Check out Ashes to Ashes, the latest featured run!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes recieving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our new Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • Happy tapaversary, Guest! It's been about a year since the Tapatalk Takeover; if you'd like to make a donation to us to celebrate the fact that we tapped out of that site, please click here.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about the new Critique Level Tags!
  • The second episode of Nuzlocke City Radio is here! Tune in for our discussion on the history and analysis of gijinkas, catch up on the biggest forum news, and we finally settle the score between Team Aqua and Team Magma in The Debatelockers!

Nuzforum LGBTQA+ Thread!

Thread Description
be gay do crimes

Glace

>:3c
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
They/Them
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Ice
You gay? Me gay! Gay, gay, gay, welcome to the lgbtqa+ thread! This is for posting about your gender/sexuality and/or come out, question, and discuss lgbtqa+ issues and activities. We also have a discord! It's gay, if you couldn't tell. C'mon in and chat, it's a nice place. And of course, please be respectful of others here, don't make fun of other's IDs or sexuality.

Well, first off, my name is Glace and i'm a queer enby who uses they/them and also i'm on T! And since it's still technically june, that means it's pride month! Unfortunately, i wasnt able to go to any pride things, but have yall been to any this month?

Last edited:

Alchemy

Au revoir, and thanks for the fish.
Screenshotter
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 17, 2019
Pokémon Type
Dark, Ice
Couldn't go to any pride things either, but that's mostly due to living in a conservative area of the country. Rip me.

For re-introductions sake for newcomers not familiar with me: Hi, I'm Michelle! Or you can call me Michi for short. I'm a transgender woman and a lesbian (I said bi in the tapatalk thread but that was before thinking it over some more). Greetings to fellow members who are either out, closeted, or questioning. Like Gace said either, the Discord server is super nice and relaxing to anyone who wants to stop bi and say hello and we encourage new folks!

CasualGameFreak

Discord Resident Extraordinaire
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 23, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
they/she
Pokémon Type
Grass
Pokédex Entry
Casual tends to be plagued with identity issues. Their support for the disadvantaged knows few bounds.
Hi! I'm Casual, a big gay nerd.

For real though, I'm a non-binary trans girl and I'm also lesbian.

I've also not been to any pride things this month, although I did start going to a teen-focused group this month. The fun of remembering that you can just take the bus to a neighboring town and do things there.

Yesterday I went to BJ's in said neighboring town to get lunch, and the person at the front complimented my skirt and I was immediately on cloud nine, which didn't change when the waitress was constantly using feminine terms to refer to me and the gender euphoria was so so strong and I loved everything at that point in time. Yay!

MouseWithADinosaurTail

Luck will travel, but that's why I've got feet
Artist
Writer
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Flying
Pokédex Entry
Though she often appears sweet and polite, the smell of wrong opinions may cause this pokemon to latch bite.
Whaddup homies I'm here, I'm queer, and I'm here to kick a homophobe in the mouth.

Second

Demon from the World Chalice
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
They / Them
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Ice
Pokédex Entry
This Pokemon is known to wander off mid-conversation, annoying everyone involved.
Figure I'll say hi, I'm Second, they/them nonbinary person. I haven't been to any pride events, but to be fair, I only recently got through my head that I was nonbinary after literally like, a year and a half of going "man I wish I was nonbinary" because someone managed to explain that "Second that means you're nonbinary". So my pride month has been slowly explaining/coming out to a few people in my life and trying to decide how much I'm confident in doing about that at this point in time. Like I said, still new to a lot of this, so I'm both nervous and excited to be learning more about myself

Bigredlittlewolf

On the corner of happy and sleep depravity
🌱Featurer
Artist
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 16, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Clever
Pokédex Entry
This user sometimes disappears for weeks on end to finish a single update, then bursts with activity for 30 hours straight.
Hey guys! I'm Red. My sexuality is a mixed bag of uncertainty, but don't take that to mean I'm straight. I ain't got no label I just really like goils. And I like goils way more then I like guys.
Which probably means I'm gay. Who knows! Queer is the comfortable label I use.

Anyway, I didn't do much for pride month this time around. Unfortunate, really. I should have drawn more art for it.

Bug

My mind is racing but my feet just move too slow
Tech Team
🌱Featurer
🎇Contributor
Artist
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 13, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Bug, Cute
Pokédex Entry
oh fuck oh shit my dots...............................................................................................................................
Welcome all y'all to the new forum! I'm happy we have a space to meet and talk, because a lot of us have a lot in common!
I'm Bug, a gay trans-man who has been on T for... What, 2 years coming up? Most of my self-discovery actually happened over the course of my stay here on the forums, as I found friends who made my world a little wider than before. I hope we can make you all feel at home here! I'm always open for questions about my gender and transition. It can be tough to find all the info and support you need.

Paine

The doctorate is in pain.
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 20, 2019
Nature
Timid
Pronouns
He/him; they/them; she/her
Pokémon Type
Psychic, ???
Pokédex Entry
It never quite knows what it's doing. Yet, somehow, things still get done.
Bad timing kept me from any of the local Pride events, whoops |D But I wrote a couple pieces for the Pride Create-a-thon back on the tapa forums, so that's something!

Yoo all I'm Paine, ya local queer Sailor Jupiter. He/she/they are all fine for pronouns bc gender is Weird |D 'Nonbinary/very distinctly transmasc' are about the closest specific categories I can put it to. Attraction is also weird, mostly lying somewhere on the ace/demi spectrum and ultimately kind of irrelevant bc I'm in a very lovely relationship with my very lovely gf <3

Bayporeon

🎇Contributor
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
rat/bastard
Pokémon Type
Water, Fairy
Pokédex Entry
God put me on the earth to give doctors something to do
I'm Bay!! A good part of my identity is pretty nebulous but I can pretty solidly say that I'm nonbinary with a little bit of masc leaning and also asexual. I drift in and out of different labels for my romanticism; pan would be a good summarizer but for now I'm just kind of shrug emoji. Long story short is I go pig wild for dorky twinks and I just wanna be goddamn breath of the wild link

God nerfed me this pride month but next year when I have more creative stamina it's over for y'all

Dee

THIS IS MY HAPPY FACE
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 26, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
They/Them
Pokémon Type
Bug, Clever
Pokédex Entry
A regular writer of fanfics and other works., this pokemon loves puns, bugs, and the outdoors.
Hi everyone! I'm Dee, a demi genderfluid individual. The nuzforum is my premier online community and it's helped me learn so much about myself and meet a number of amazing friends. Stay proud everyone!

GoGoGogoat

can't wait to monch these promgles
Screenshotter
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 9, 2019
Nature
Hasty
Pronouns
he/him/they/them
Pokémon Type
Grass, Cool
Pokédex Entry
Hello, I am a goat. Pleased to meet you.
Hi there, I'm a goat asexual. Also maaaaaaybe a demiboy? Still thinking about that one, but for right now he/him or they/them works for me. Pretty sure I'm heteroromantic but idk how to flirt so like whatever lol.

I went to NYC Pride earlier today and it's pretty lit.

Cleffachi

Training to be Cute
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 15, 2019
Nature
Naive
Pronouns
She/Her/They/Them
Pokémon Type
Dark, Fairy
Pokédex Entry
This Pokemon is a shark! It tends to dislike cynicism and being mean.
hi hiiiiiii

I'm Shark, a nonbinary trans girl who is most likely lesbian and biromantic. I'll be around in general, so feel free to say hi!

Rainbow Robin

Going Teamless
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
A secret bunker, just off Route 2, next to Greggs
Nature
Lax
Pronouns
Him
Pokémon Type
Fighting, Flying
What what, I'm Rainbow Robin and I'm pretty darn everything. Bisexual bordering but not quite Pan and nonbinary; technically I'm Genderfluid with enough regular variances that even Pangender becomes a thing I'm looking at but I'm sticking with the B and the NB/GF.

For Pride Month I debuted a storylocke on Tapatalk but then we moved to Xenforo and it's not pride month anymore so it'll be ported over soon enough for Pride Month 2: Revenge of the Gay

Bug

My mind is racing but my feet just move too slow
Tech Team
🌱Featurer
🎇Contributor
Artist
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 13, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Bug, Cute
Pokédex Entry
oh fuck oh shit my dots...............................................................................................................................

TinyCurlyFry

Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Timid
Pronouns
She/her, will also respond to they/them
Pokémon Type
Ground, Ice
Hi I'm Fry! I'm only out as as Ace and questioning to my three closest friends irl and my wonderful family here in the Nuzlocke community, but I'm a big bundle o confusion when it comes to what my romantic attraction is. I identify as She/Her but really anything goes for me, I won't mind!

I unfortunately didn't get to go to any pride celebration, despite living relatively close to DC due to work and wanting to avoid questions from my conservative family, but I did get to live vicariously through my friends who went and posted pictures.

Kieran Tasima

Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 17, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi friends! I'm Kieran; still figuring myself out, but I'm at a point where I'm 95% sure I'm a (gay) trans guy (the remaining 5% is made of 1% anxiety-induced doubt and 4% self-defense mechanism). Hoping to be able to get myself back into therapy to finish sorting things out identity-wise, and then look into transition things... but first I really need to get myself a job. Which things are looking good in that regard for the end of the summer, so hey, that would be nice!

Luckily, I have a fairly supportive immediate family--to a point where just the other day, I came home from my coding class and was talking to my sister, who commented that she's actually having trouble seeing me as female now, which is like, a huge thing after back around new years she was saying she wasn't sure she'd ever be able to adjust to thinking of me as not her sister (she'd been saying she might be able to adjust to the gender neutral "sibling," but not quite to "brother").

I'm kind of hoping that should this potential job thing pan out, I actually do move away from home. If I move, I'll be forced to find a new set of doctors and such, and if I'm dealing with all new people, I think I'll feel a bit less... awkward about this whole thing. Like, I've mentioned to my GP that I'm questioning my gender identity, and she was super supportive (even if she very much does not know much about it--but she knows another doctor who does, and she is very good about admitting what she doesn't know and trying to do research), but... Well, I was going to dinner with my immediate family a couple nights ago, talking to my sisters and brother-in-law about various doctors and such, and realized that I cannot imagine the topic coming up with my dentist. That office is like the most judgmental place and I remember when my sister was getting married and somewhere in that whole process I mentioned that I'm not really into jewelry and they seemed totally offended by the notion that a girl (as far as they're aware) could be not interested in jewelry so it's just like. Oh god they won't be able to handle the notion of "but that girl is not a girl at all!"

...Also, haircuts. A new place would mean I'm forced to find a new place to get my hair cut, and... well, haircuts have always been the bane of my existence because I never knew what I wanted (looking back, hi dysphoria, probably!), so maybe not going to the same woman I've gone to since I was a smol child would help. Maybe.

Huntress Wizard

zigzagoon is S-tier and you can't change my mind
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Water, Dark
Pokédex Entry
randomizers are the only way this pokemon can feel alive again
hi everyone! i'm HW, your friendly neighborhood aro/ace! happy last day of gay pride month, looking forward to gay wrath month in July just like @SnakeWrangler says

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)