• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• Episode Seven of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode concludes one reading and premiers another. Also, we brought back several guests for an extra long discussion segment!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

NPW: Nuzlocke Pro Wrestling [Mafia]

RotBones

The Murder of Crows
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 14, 2020
Nature
Sassy
Pokémon Type
Dark, Flying
Pokédex Entry
It quietly lurks around creative spaces. After a swift interaction, it retreats to the shadows to continue its search for new comics.
Well, that answer makes my vote pretty clear, then.

I'll lurk around here a bit more before confirming my vote, just in case something happens.

localhoney

~either i'm careless or i wanna get caught~
Writer
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 17, 2020
Nature
Adamant
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Electric, Poison
Pokédex Entry
Localhoney, the Sweet Toxin Pokemon. It's said that the sounds it emits can paralyze even a Gigantamax Grimmsnarl.
I refuse.

Anyways, you shouldn't lynch me because then we'd be wasting a day phase, I wouldn't die because I'm the Manager, and mafia gets closer to their wincon. Considering Enforcer is gone now, then we lose our village PR next night and maf just picks people off. Might not have internet for the rest of the day, so I'm going to throw a vote into the wind and hope I can circle back later.

Vote: JaneWolf

RotBones

The Murder of Crows
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 14, 2020
Nature
Sassy
Pokémon Type
Dark, Flying
Pokédex Entry
It quietly lurks around creative spaces. After a swift interaction, it retreats to the shadows to continue its search for new comics.
Localhoney cannot be Manager, because I am. So consider that the counterclaim you were looking for.

I can't really do much against them claiming first, but I can say that localhoney suddenly claiming manager after we all pinned the vote on them is a pretty good defence. I saw no reason to claim prior to this because, if anything, the mafia would waste an action trying to get rid of me believing me to be villager and save you all the win.

Vote: localhoney

greenchu

Conqueror of the Azalea Gym
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jan 3, 2020
Well that clears Jane then. It's a 50/50 this phase, then if we guessed wrong we just lynch the other person the next day phase. This is a won game unless something ridiculous and wrestle-y happens like Hobo joining mid-game as mafia and hitting shiny with a steel chair.

I think we have to vote for RotBones here. If we took their side and voted for honey, they could retract their vote right before phase change and then we don't have majority because their vote counts double this phase (I think that's how it would work @boomdidiyadah ?) If me, shiny, Jane, and honey all vote against RotBones, then either they are a dead maf or confirmed survivor. Aaaaaand I just realized that it doesn't matter either way because no matter what either one can just retract their vote last second and in doing so they would reveal that they are mafia, and we still just kill them the next day phase.

But wait, why didn't RotBones claim before when shiny asked the Manager to do so earlier? Why not just claim right away if you were the Manager? Ugh I fucking hate 50/50s, because all this thinking I'm doing literally does not matter and would only result in us saving a little time if we guess right, because we still have a guaranteed win here. Honey said they might not have internet today, so I guess it's just easier to vote them out anyways if we don't know if they can switch over to RotBones before phase change. What matters I guess is that @JaneWolf and @A shiny pikachu? vote so we can get a majority on either player.

A shiny pikachu?

Pokédex No.
Caught
Mar 3, 2020
I'm thinking robo since
The whole rng thing does seem quite mangery
And robo did not claim early when I said to soo
Vote:robo

localhoney

Writer
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 17, 2020
Nature
Adamant
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Electric, Poison
Pokédex Entry
Localhoney, the Sweet Toxin Pokemon. It's said that the sounds it emits can paralyze even a Gigantamax Grimmsnarl.
Luckily Xfinity did their jobs today, so let me switch my vote over to RB bc they're definitely not the manager.

Vote: RotBones

RotBones

The Murder of Crows
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 14, 2020
Nature
Sassy
Pokémon Type
Dark, Flying
Pokédex Entry
Wait, Shiny called to claim manager? On what post?

EDIT: Skimming back through the thread, I see it now. I remember the post being shorter, but I guess I must have skipped over it.

A shiny pikachu?

Pokédex No.
Caught
Mar 3, 2020
It's okay because if you're manger u won't die 🙃
Edit: ignore me lynch doesn't count as an attack

greenchu

Pokédex No.
Caught
Jan 3, 2020
Well if shiny won't change his vote then I guess I'll have to change mine.

Vote: RotBones

boomdidiyadah

Looking into middle distance
Pokédex No.
Caught
Mar 6, 2020
Nature
Lonely
Pokédex Entry
Quietly sings to itself quite constantly, and is said to always have a song inside its head. Despite this, it has a terrible singing voice.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Despite the ring on his finger, and his loud protests, The Oracle finds himself surrounded by the other wrestlers. Two people hold him in place while a third climbs to the top turnbuckle. His assailant leaps off the turnbuckle, crashes into The Oracle and sending him falling to the ground.

Ouch, that's gotta hurt!

Don't think he saw that one coming.

However, when the group searches The Oracle's person, they are surprised to find a number of contracts and other business papers.

Hey, Michael, d'ya think I could change my contract while it's lying there?

Sorry, John. Signed in triplicate.

Dead: RotBones (Manager)

Night 3 Begins

boomdidiyadah

Looking into middle distance
Pokédex No.
Caught
Mar 6, 2020
Nature
Lonely
Pokédex Entry
Quietly sings to itself quite constantly, and is said to always have a song inside its head. Despite this, it has a terrible singing voice.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Night 3 Ends

The last wrestler in the locker room hoists his bag over his shoulder and exits. After he leaves, a locker door swings open and a small figure exits from within the locker. He wastes no time crossing over to a certain locker. He retrieves a blowtorch and burns the lock off. However, when he opens the door...

BOOOOMMM!!

The locker room is engulfed in flames and the alarms are blaring. Amidst the chaos, a black-clad figure watches from a nearby parking lot.

"I always feel like... somebody's watchin' meee..." the figure mockingly sings.

The Big Man is no more... at least until he miraculously recovers in time for the next pay-per-view.

Dead: A shiny pikachu (Mr Big Man Dude)

Day 3 Begins

Last edited:

greenchu

Pokédex No.
Caught
Jan 3, 2020
I don't have anything to say so I'm just gonna post existential comics.

localhoney

Writer
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 17, 2020
Nature
Adamant
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Electric, Poison
Pokédex Entry
I cannot believe you would do this. Now I want some Taco Bell.

vote: greenchu

JaneWolf

Kanto League Champion
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 6, 2019
Vote: Localhoney

Well I missed a day. That was interesting.

localhoney

Writer
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 17, 2020
Nature
Adamant
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Electric, Poison
Pokédex Entry
can i offer you an egg in this trying time to not vote for me?

JaneWolf

Kanto League Champion
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 6, 2019
Make it a rare pokemon egg and deliver it before the phase ends then sure.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)