• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• Episode Eight of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode bids adieu to another story and welcomes in a new one. Protagonists also star in our discussion segment!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Screenshot Unova Teen Commentary NONVIABLE POKEMON: WHITE 2 CHALLENGE MODE EDITION

Thread Description
beating white 2 challenge mode but only with bad pokemon!!!! wooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

Nebbles

physically unable to shut up about fire emblem
Writer
Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 3, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Ghost, Cute
Pokédex Entry
This writer spends many hours toiling over her endless pile of fics while being surrounded by snacks. If you approach her, she'll share them with you!
YOU WILL HAVE YOUR CURSED THOUGHTS AND YOU WILL LIKE THEM!

Uncle Pine

This kills the crab
Screenshotter
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 13, 2019
Pokémon Type
Grass, Fairy
Top-notch nicknames and fourth-rated mons, together to the end? Fellas, count me in!

Plus I'll eventually muster the courage to do a no-healing run so watching one happen using only the worst de la crème should give me a few ideas.

Is it me or Unfezant is missing from the nonviable mons list?

Tailsimp

A Universally Under-Rested University Imp
🎇Contributor
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Electric, Psychic
Pokédex Entry
Tailsimp: The Impish Pokemon. Despite being quiet and reserved, this pokemon is usually very happy to talk and is always excited to help out!
Oh hell yeah no losses to Cheren! I can't believe that 1 Sand Attack came in clutch at the end like that holy crud.

sky_

life is a trip alright
Screenshotter
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Gentle
Pronouns
they/them
Pokémon Type
Ghost, Normal
Pokédex Entry
this ghost tries to be cool and kinda angsty, but ends up keysmashing about cute things anyway. they may project a bit too much onto their writing.
Shit this is one of the hardest decisions in the entire game and it's made even worse because I'm fuckin genderfluid what do I DO NOW
dkl;vjdfskvhjk THIS IS ME like what do i answer when pokemon games ask "are u a boy or a girl"

my answer now is boy trainer because they have epic beanies and comfy trousers and i love wearing beanies also xD
I've decided to pick up Slugma!
yeeeeeet macgargo has high def i think so it might actually be okay xD ...maybe. fingers crossed
EXCUSE YOU I was just PRAISING my baby girl. How dare you, you uncultured teenager (she's 16 in bw2 according to bulbapedia so yes she is a teen)
bianca is that kid who got a high-level internship with a prestigious company at an absurdly young age because she knows the person in charge
this means she is the type whomst will be all nice to ur face and then passive-aggressively post about being more productive than others on Linkedin, because yes she will also be the type to have Linkedin at 16 ;p
she also wants to go on "the Apprentice"
When a random gatekeeper is more accepting of your pokemon than your mother will ever be
i initially read this as "when a random gatekeeper is more accepting of you than your mother will ever be" and. got sad D:
you already know that both options in this route are allowed in this run
purrloin and liepard are good viable mons change my mind, please ignore that their best STAB move is like pursuit until the 40s, nothing to see here ;p
is it me or is team plasma just a group of reddit incels
LKFJVHFDKJVHDFJGK THAT HIT ME ON SIGHT that. is too good an analogy
Anyways, jokes aside, time for the fight against Cheren, one that is (rightfully) considered as the hardest Gym 1 fight in the series
that moment when cheren is more of a threat with his gym 1 lillipup than he was as a rival throughout the entirety of BW

Sheepscope

Conqueror of the Azalea Gym
Hacker
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
A bed, with wall-to-wall books and a papery carpet
Nature
Adamant
Pronouns
She and they in no particular order, he very rarely; I'm beginning to think that I'm gender-fluid or flux. I have no clue, and I'm probably overthinking this.
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Poison
Pokédex Entry
Constantly in search of the highest challenge, this person takes up the most impractical rulesets.
If Wolfganger makes it into the Elite Four, he'd get further than my poor boy. That fight with Ghetsis went horribly wrong to where I thought only Leech Seed could save the other four. Turns out Hydreigon's Lonely plus Life Orb barely guaranteed a Dragon Rush OHKO.

>> "seems to vent his frustration to fellas, who was just a random passersby in this situation"
>> looks at the first part of this post
>> hides

Earth Power will be handy for Wolf later--there's a Camerupt trainer in Reversal Mountain who has no Fire moves. :) And you dodged the mandatory Excadrill and Darmanitan double battle with White 2...

Whew! Glad you won!

Squiggy Azalea

big chungus pls DM me 😳
🎇Contributor
Screenshotter
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 20, 2019
Nature
Jolly
Pronouns
He/they
Pokémon Type
Electric, Tough
Pokédex Entry
pizza pasta mamma mia
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
cheren is bullshit, fair play for getting through him without a death
Honestly yeah, I'm glad I managed to get through Cheren without anyone dying, it would've been a Mess yo

b3d sounds like a dj name or something

*oonzt oonzt oonzt oonzt*
ngl it kinda does LMAO omg

hoo boy #outplayed #gottem

man that gym fight was tense, Cheren really Worked Up the ol anxiety there before the critical miss huh
Yo you have no idea I was ready to get the L for Saucy Sara and all, thank god that didn't happn

this fucking killed me on impact

something about this phrase is just so funny i really don't have anything else to add here

the jab at dangan ronpa sniped one sight oh my god

and yay, we beat cheren! stupid bastard's pidove got a lucky crit and cost me my starter on my challenge mode nuzlocke >:( the jerk
I've meticulously planned the buildup and punchline for that joke, there is a Reason it is as funny as it is >:V

ngl I'm a fan of DR but I also love making fun of it LOL

Oh yeah the fucking thing has Super Luck, it can definitely throw off someone with that.

Great job with the gym battle, the first gym being normal type is both kind and also terrible. Especially before Audino grinding is introduced. Also, I didn't realize until this playthrough that Alder may have a thing for getting trainers to beat up small children in Pokemon battles. I'm not sure how to feel about that, except that maybe he should talk to a professional. And stay away from small children.
Pre-Gym 1 grinding in Gen 5 is always awful thanks to a mix of low leveled wilds and the dogshit EXP scaling system yeah
What can I say, Alder wants to show everyone how cool Pokemon are!!!!

Things I did not want in my brain: that.

PUT THAT BACK WHERE IT CAME FROM OR SO HELP ME-
Too bad deal with it 😎

YOU WILL HAVE YOUR CURSED THOUGHTS AND YOU WILL LIKE THEM!
Also That

Top-notch nicknames and fourth-rated mons, together to the end? Fellas, count me in!

Plus I'll eventually muster the courage to do a no-healing run so watching one happen using only the worst de la crème should give me a few ideas.

Is it me or Unfezant is missing from the nonviable mons list?
Awwww I'm so glad to hear that you like my nicknames! personally i feel like they deserve more attention but hey thats just me

Jesus christ good luck with that LMAO

You're right and I totally forgot about that! It should've been fixed already though, so don't worry about that.

Oh hell yeah no losses to Cheren! I can't believe that 1 Sand Attack came in clutch at the end like that holy crud.
Sand Attack is secretly one of The Best moves :V

dkl;vjdfskvhjk THIS IS ME like what do i answer when pokemon games ask "are u a boy or a girl"

my answer now is boy trainer because they have epic beanies and comfy trousers and i love wearing beanies also xD

yeeeeeet macgargo has high def i think so it might actually be okay xD ...maybe. fingers crossed

bianca is that kid who got a high-level internship with a prestigious company at an absurdly young age because she knows the person in charge
she will be all nice to ur face and then passive-aggressively post about being more productive than others on Linkedin, because yes she will also be the type to have Linkedin at 16 ;p
she also wants to go on "the Apprentice"

i initially read this as "when a random gatekeeper is more accepting of you than your mother will ever be" and. got sad D:

purrloin and liepard are good viable mons change my mind, please ignore that their best STAB move is like pursuit until the 40s, nothing to see here ;p

LKFJVHFDKJVHDFJGK THAT HIT ME ON SIGHT that. is too good an analogy

that moment when cheren is more of a threat with his gym 1 lillipup than he was as a rival throughout the entirety of BW
I know right??? god what a mood

waiting until level 38 with a Pokemon as weak as Slugma isn't what I personally call good tbh LOL

oh my fucking god LMAOOO that fucking bit with bianca

oh rip 😔

at least i changed moves to their gen 6 variant so a potential liepard will have a souped up thief!!!

Yeahhhhhhh

If Wolfganger makes it into the Elite Four, he'd get further than my poor boy. That fight with Ghetsis went horribly wrong to where I thought only Leech Seed could save the other four. Turns out Hydreigon's Lonely plus Life Orb barely guaranteed a Dragon Rush OHKO.

>> "seems to vent his frustration to fellas, who was just a random passersby in this situation"
>> looks at the first part of this post
>> hides

Earth Power will be handy for Wolf later--there's a Camerupt trainer in Reversal Mountain who has no Fire moves. :) And you dodged the mandatory Excadrill and Darmanitan double battle with White 2...

Whew! Glad you won!
I really hope I get a Shuckle or a Pokemon that can burn yo, it'd be really helpful for Hydreigon.

Oh wow I forgot that Sunflora actually GOT earth power LMAO that's awesome yo

Welcome back to Nonviable White 2! Today we're doing something that almost no one ever does in their BW2 nuzlockes: go into the Entralink! I thought that since I'm doing a very challenging nuzlocke of my all-time favorite game, I might just throw in some fun hidden stuff that almost no one ever does in their own nuzlockes, which is understandable, but still saddens me because it's all cool stuff...

Case in point: The funfest missions! These are an underrated aspect of BW2 imo, and I believe it's time to finally explore them for a moment! The first mission will always be this berry searching mission, where you just... have to find berries, that's all. Nothing too out of the ordinary in here.

Of course, I've also noticed something odd about these missions: they're all time limited, but the timer goes down in real time. Which means that if you activate the speedup function during one of these missions you're able to travel more ground that you normally would when doing them in vanilla.

I could just abstain from using the turbo button in these missions, but I'm gonna be honest, I wanna see how far I can go with this kind of shit LOL

Anyways we now have access to Pass Powers: they're like O-Powers, but instead of using a limited source of energy that gets restored over time, you'll have to use Pass Orbs instead (which you get as a reward for completing Funfest Missions) and you can only equip and use up to three Pass Powers, no more than that. Aside from the ones that are already available to us, there's also specific Pass Powers that are exclusive between versions: Black 2 has the more busted ones, with Exp. Point Power's upgrades, Prize Money Power and Bargain Power. White 2, on the other hand, has Hatching Power, Befriending Power, Capture Power and Search Power (aka higher chance for rustling grass and all of those things), which is far less busted for very obvious reasons. So yeah, another reason for why I chose White 2 over Black 2!

Still can't get over the fact that I got nine fucking sitrus berries post gym 1. What the fuck.

hey uhhhh big guy

care to rephrase that for me?

I like it when I overthrow the biggest fish in a small pond :^)

What do you mean he's just a 4 year old?

Oh boy what kind of bullshit am I going to be exposed to today

Cheren, sweetie

I know you mean well but I just did a fuckin mission where i got like 7 of these and you're out here giving me just 4 of em

Fucking get good at gifting shit my dude

Anyway, who's ready to see the hardest NPC trainer in the earlygame?

BAM, there she is: Nursery Aide Kimya and her Dunsparce, the fucking thing has some pretty damn good stats at this point of the game, and it has both Defense Curl and Rollout, which can be deadly when combined. Tons of people had at least one or two deaths against this Pokemon, and now it's time for me to face it.

First of all, I set up Leech Seed with Wolfganger, while the Dunsparce starts with Rollout.

After that, I use Grasswhistle, and...

...yeah that's pretty much it

kinda sucks that I hyped this dunsparce up only for it to just slip and fall to its death like that

oh well who cares anymore look at these great balls!!!!!!!!

This can only end well. And by end well I mean "Flop on the box office for how awful the movie is and then gain a cultlike following after ten years of disappointment and regret". You know, that well!

hey ned flanders calm down its a saturday night

Alright, now that we're in a new area and a new season, forgot about that, but we're in autumn now!, it's time to get ourselves a new encounter! Considering that we already got eligible encounters in the normal grass table, where could we possibly get a new encounter?

The answer lies in the rustling grass: it's time for Audino! This little lad's going to be very helpful in our run as a bulky Normal-type, that much I can say. Also, yes, he's a nurse named Joey. He's probably got a brooklyn accent, too. Don't ask why.

After a couple of TM teachings (just enough to give all of my Normal-types Return and Work Up), it's time to explore the interior of the complex. We'll have to defeat all of the workers in here to get the Rock Smash TM, which, uh... may not be very useful, but you can't just say no in front of extra EXP and money, right?

Joey over here's doing quick work of the various trainers in this place thanks to the power of Work Up and Frustration (Which will soon be replaced with Return as long as I have high enough friendship for it to deal more damage)

And we got the Thief TM as well! I've decided to upgrade attacks up to their Gen 6 counterpart, mainly because I felt like it. Now I don't have to deal with that poor excuse of a TM that was pre-Gen 6 Thief!

bruh why you wanna impress someone that looks like they have 8 years over you dude

As for this... I think I'll pass for now. I probably won't need it right now, and if I'll ever need it in the future, I can always just learn it via TM anyway.

This man is what McDonalds' ideal employee would look like, I swear.

Okay, and with that, we're done with all of the workers, and we got the Rock Smash TM. Now--wait, Slugma can learn Rock Smash, the fuck?

Uhhhh

fuck it! Guess Sara now has Rock Smash instead of Smog! Good fucking riddance, I might add.

Now, this might be a little weird for some people, but I've decided to move to Floccesy Ranch for a little bit. Why's that? Well, I'm going to finally use a token for an additional encounter. You see, I'm counting the interior and exterior of Virbank Complex as two different areas (because fuck BW2's earlygame area distribution oh my god), and since there weren't any eligible Pokemon I could have gotten that weren't dupes, well... it's time to convert that encounter into a token and use it in here!

And there it is: our additional encounter, a Dunsparce! I've already tangoed with Dunsparces in documented runs before, but they both kicked the bucket, sadly, which bums me even more because it's one of my top 5 favorite Pokemon in the entire series, too. Hopefully I'll be able to bring THIS ONE to the Hall of Fame at least. Or, well, not kill it.

Also I seem to have forgotten entirely about the newly caught Pokemon's stats: Joey's pretty good, he's Docile and has an incredible ability in Regenerator: he's going to be an amazing pivot, that's for sure.

Snakey Jake, on the other hand... ugh, another Dunsparce with Run Away. Really wish I could get one with Serene Grace sooner or later, I wanna try out some janky shit with that massive as fuck movepool of his.

Also, I've done some funfest missions to kill time: the items one is pretty good, because you can get various goodies in there, like Pokeballs, Antidotes, Paralyze heals, Escape ropes, Fresh Waters and BIG FUCKING PEARLS. Yeah, those bad boys that give out like, a pretty decent amount of cash? Easily findable thanks to funfest missions. Then again, it's not like money has ever been that much of an issue in BW2...

Never have I thought that a franchise like Pokemon would make something as cursed as "White Level" yet here we are.

Anyways, time for the typical pre-gym grind! Jake over here tried to learn a whopping 4 moves while grinding: Pursuit, Screech, Yawn and Ancient Power. Out of all of them, Yawn's the only one that it learned. Pursuit was outclassed by Thief and its effect isn't really that good for nuzlockes, god forbid normal playthroughs. I could see some use in Screech, but I don't trust its shoddy accuracy. As for Ancient Power, well... I don't really need it right now.

eyes emoji, on the other hand, got his hands on two amazing moves for himself: if I have anything good to say about the Patrat line, is that they get some really good moves really quickly, and this is no exception.

B3D learned Roost, which will absolutely be helpful for us: I'll need to give her the U-turn TM to turn her into a good offensive pivot, but it won't be a while until we actually reach that TM.

Razor Leaf's definitely a really good option for Wolfganger, especially when replacing mega drain. Worry Seed, uh... it's situational. That's it.

I really wish I could give Sara Recover, but I really have no damn idea what move to replace for it....

Alright, now that we're all done grinding, I think it's time to face Roxie. She is... probably going to be an easier to deal with than Cheren, so I don't feel as worried as I was with him. I've also decided to give everyone but eyes emoji a Sitrus Berry. EE has a Pecha berry instead.

I like how this guy tells me that he'll beat my shit even if I ignore him

How dare you be straight when playing the guitar. You should at least be bisexual, dammit!

i love your name btw

Okay now that both trainers are down, it's time for Roxie! She leads with her Koffing, I lead with B3D to hit its weaker special defense with Air Cutter.

But first, let's set up: B3D sets up, and Koffing hits her with Venoshock, putting B3D in Sitrus Range.

Now, step number two of the plan is to kill Koffing with Air Cutter. Only problem is that it's got an Oran Berry, which means that its ass was saved from a 2HKO. God dammit.

So, instead, it's time to send out eyes emoji instead! He'll help out for sure.

On the next turn, we put Koffing to sleep and set up 3 Work Ups...

And that's it for both Grimer and Koffing! The Grimer did survive a +2 Return from Eyes Emoji and used Poison Gas against it, wasting his Pecha Berry in the process.

And now, it's time for Roxie's ace: Whirlipede! I tried putting it to sleep, but it doesn't seem like it worked that well.

So instead, I'm sending out Snakey Jake here! he's going to put the Whirlipede to sleep, despite it spamming Protect.

Alright: one Yawn later, it's time to pummel Whirlipede down with some Returns...

...Is what I would say, but it turns out that Jake got a crit and killed Whirlipede! God, please don't die.

Man, I really like the Toxic badge. It's a very cool design, yo!

okay uhh

NEXT TIME: we do this shit, i think.

SimplyUnknown

Conqueror of the Ecruteak Gym
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Psychic
Pokédex Entry
A silent watcher who speaks only when something needs to be said. Offers free hugs to those who need them.
I was wondering how you were going to handle the Virbank Complex encounters since the majority of Pokemon you can get are really good unless you go for dupes. Dunsparce is a Pokemon that's interesting, but I've never used. I do have a lot of respect for it though because every time I randomize a game, Dunsparce ends up with Judgement. And I try to respect Pokemon with the moves of the equivalent of God.

I never actually used the Entralink in B2/W2 because I assumed it required a wireless connection to function like in Black/White. Thanks for educating me so that I may potentially break the game over my knee if I choose to next time I play. After you do the next way to potentially break the game over your knee in the next part. Have fun and good luck!

Nebbles

Writer
Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 3, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Ghost, Cute
Pokédex Entry
This writer spends many hours toiling over her endless pile of fics while being surrounded by snacks. If you approach her, she'll share them with you!
ahhh!! a dunsparce! they're one of my favorite pokemon too, and years before i knew of this place, i did a solo run in soul silver with one! i spent an hour catching dunsparces in dark cave, got one with serene grace and named her parfait and we kicked butt throughout johto AND kanto! and beat red!

Uncle Pine

This kills the crab
Screenshotter
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 13, 2019
Pokémon Type
Grass, Fairy
I find the fact that you managed to reference both Black Adventures and Yu-Gi-OhTAS in a single nickname to be positively amazing!

You're right, I don't think I've ever seen stuff done with B2W2's extralink. I did use its equivalent on my Pokemon White cartridge, but since I've only played the sequels on perfectly legal and legit hardware the thought of prying into that functionality never occurred to me. Those are some really useful berries!

And, uh... That's a Run Away Dunsparce. :dealwithit:

sky_

life is a trip alright
Screenshotter
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Gentle
Pronouns
they/them
Pokémon Type
Ghost, Normal
Pokédex Entry
this ghost tries to be cool and kinda angsty, but ends up keysmashing about cute things anyway. they may project a bit too much onto their writing.
hey uhhhh big guy

care to rephrase that for me?
i feel like i am not getting something here maybe ;p "big-headed" in the UK at least means like your head's swelled up so much from ego haha
BAM, there she is: Nursery Aide Kimya and her Dunsparce, the fucking thing has some pretty damn good stats at this point of the game, and it has both Defense Curl and Rollout, which can be deadly when combined. Tons of people had at least one or two deaths against this Pokemon, and now it's time for me to face it.
kinda sucks that I hyped this dunsparce up only for it to just slip and fall to its death like that
are u kidding mate u beat the hardest early-game 'mon with *sunkern*, that's hella hype! that is one of the most badass things i've seen in BW2, and yes i'm counting N's legendary pokemon saving the trainer in-story xD
hey ned flanders calm down its a saturday night
i feel like this is how edgy fangames started. the developers looked at this dialogue, thought "man it really needs swearing" then had the lightbulb moment of "what if an entire pokemon game had swearing" ;pppp
bruh why you wanna impress someone that looks like they have 8 years over you dude
awww this is just a kid, he probably simply wants roxie's autograph and a tiny pat on the shoulder xD
B3D learned Roost, which will absolutely be helpful for us: I'll need to give her the U-turn TM to turn her into a good offensive pivot, but it won't be a while until we actually reach that TM.
the pidove line is epic actually xD except the noodle-head male unfezant haha
Man, I really like the Toxic badge. It's a very cool design, yo!
i loved the toxic badge too!! and then my friend ruined it for me by saying it... maybe looked like something that i am not elaborating about on this forum. needless to say, my poor eyes ;p

Empty Sun

that's right, buttholes
Artist
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 22, 2019
Nature
Impish
Pokémon Type
Normal, ???
Pokédex Entry
It might eat you. It might your relatives.
didn't anyone teach you not to look a gift horse in the mouth

(it smells kinda bad)

Nebbles

Writer
Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 3, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Ghost, Cute
Pokédex Entry

Twi

important wizard
Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 1, 2019
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
Any! (but mainly they/them and he/him, if you need specifics)
Pokémon Type
Psychic, ???
get my man beheeyem OFF the nonviable list, that dude rules

on another note, seeing entralink stuff is really cool! i've never seen any of that stuff, so it's neat to see new aspects to one of my favorite games.

oh and also i'm so glad i'm not the only one who has trouble with that dunsparce. it'll mess you up

Uncle Pine

This kills the crab
Screenshotter
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 13, 2019
Pokémon Type
Grass, Fairy
get my man beheeyem OFF the nonviable list, that dude rules
I too was surprised to realise the Mars Attacks! poster child was on the list: with its monstrous 125 Sp.Atk and a basically guaranteed 1.3x damage boost to all of its moves you'd think of it as a Z-move ante litteram on a stick... But then I ran the calcs and discovered it doesn't even OHKO Ghetsis' Hydreigon with Signal Beam, while being OHKOed in return (read: in advance) by Crunch without heavy Defense investment.

Tailsimp

A Universally Under-Rested University Imp
🎇Contributor
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Electric, Psychic
Pokédex Entry
Tailsimp: The Impish Pokemon. Despite being quiet and reserved, this pokemon is usually very happy to talk and is always excited to help out!
#SnakeyJakeForTheHallOfFame

Also I personally havent played B2W2 and despite reading a few runs based off it I have never heard of entralink in my life. Its really cool to see it tho and it seems like fun.

Nebbles

Writer
Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 3, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Ghost, Cute
Pokédex Entry

redninjapuffle

The Nuzlocke Kid with stories
Screenshotter
Pokédex No.
Caught
Sep 24, 2019
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
He
Pokémon Type
Electric, Dark
Pokédex Entry
Redninjapuffles are known to want to create their own nuzlocke stories or comics, however, many have yet to start one.
New run to look forward too, first time I have seen a nonviable pokemon run on the forums. Gl and if you get a shelmet, name it slurp, give it an eviolite, and then praise it

Mon

cheese head
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Lonely
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Cool, ???
Pokédex Entry
This Pokemon is not a Pokemon at all. Do not trust your eyes.
have fun with pokestar studios

it's actually pretty fun if you get into it but the forced encounter really blows

oh I honestly forgot the entralink even existed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)