• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• Episode Six of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode continues our exploration of the new stories, and in our discussion segment we tackle more of the planning process!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Screenshot Unova Teen Commentary NONVIABLE POKEMON: WHITE 2 CHALLENGE MODE EDITION

Thread Description
beating white 2 challenge mode but only with bad pokemon!!!! wooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

Squiggy Azalea

big chungus pls DM me 😳
🎇Contributor
Screenshotter
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 20, 2019
Nature
Jolly
Pronouns
He/they
Pokémon Type
Electric, Tough
Pokédex Entry
pizza pasta mamma mia

So! About a year ago, I did a run of Fire Red on the forums using only the worst Pokemon in that game. It was successful, and I managed to show the world that yes, it is possible to beat Fire Red just by using the weakest Pokémon in the game (what a shocker, a pokemon game that can be beaten, who would have guessed). At the end of that run, fellow moderator Xerxos said this:

ok now do it in black 2 with ev training banned :^)
It's been almost a year since that post, but now I believe is the time to respond to that with a single sentence:

Challenge fucking accepted.

also im doing white 2 instead of black 2 because white kyurem is a harder boss and delcatty is a thing

1): Catch the first eligible Pokemon you encounter in a route
1a): Since this is a Nonviable Pokemon only run, I can only use those in here. Since there's no Nuzlocke Viability Rankings for BW2 (yet), I've decided to create myself a list that will be hopefully used as a bullet point for them.
The list is as follows:
Liepard
Unfezant
Dunsparce
Lopunny
Maractus
Nosepass
Watchog
Swoobat
Sunflora
Audino
Raticate
Golbat
Onix
Delcatty
Roselia
Male Combee
Emolga
Castform
Alomomola
Beheeyem
Banette
Pelipper
Lunatone
Solrock
Shuckle
Corsola
Delibird
Wigglytuff
Tropius
Carnivine
Heatmor
Cryogonal
Zweilous
Karrablast
Shelmet

1b): If I get a gift Pokemon that isn't considered nonviable, I will change it into a nonviable Pokemon of my choice. It can be either part of the list, or it can be outside of the Unova dex, meaning that there may be some additional surprises that aren't normally there in a vanilla bw2 playthrough... 👀

1c): Dupes Clause: Pretty obvious one tbh.

1d): Shiny Clause: Only thing is that I can't use any shinies that aren't nonviable, just to make things fair.

1e): Token Clause: If I visit an area that doesn't have any eligible Pokemon in it, I can convert it into a token and use it in another area to get an additional Pokemon in there. (Only one token maximum can be used per area)

2): Faint = Death

3): Set mode only, for obvious reasons :V

4): Any items that aren't Pokeballs against wild Pokemon cannot be used at all. Ever. Except for held items, those are fair game.

5): Level Limit set to the level of the next gym leader (or champion)'s ace: I can only enter the next gym/E4 if every Pokemon in my team is either lower leveled or has the same level as the leader's ace.

6): As requested by Xerxos, deliberate EV Training is BANNED in this run. There's a chance that my Pokemon will have some skewed EVs thanks to specific grinding spots/methods, but I am not allowed to deliberately focus on EV training my Pokemon.

Alright with that out of the way, it's time to actually fucking do this oh my god I cannot wait

Well, I think you've already seen this screen countless times in countless screenshot runs, so I'll spare the detailed descriptions and snarky remarks on Jupiter's speech. I'll admit though, I adore that Cinccino of hers and wish I could pet it IRL

Shit this is one of the hardest decisions in the entire game and it's made even worse because I'm fuckin genderfluid what do I DO NOW

Pick girl because the BW2 female protagonist is one of the best designed main characters in the series obviously :V

Now, for those who haven't followed my Nonviable Fire Red run (which you totally should, it has some top tier nicknames), this was the name that I gave to the main character in that run. Since this run is a follow-up of that, I decided to put Shitmon on the spotlight again!

but then i thought of a funnier name and went with that one instead lmao

As for the rival, I think there's no name as fitting as the man who challenged me to this run: Xerxos, one of the very few I would consider as skilled as me in terms of nuzlockers...

...Is what would I say if he weren't such a WEENIE. So, that's what I'm going to refer to as my rival! A weenie, a poopyhead, a stinky doodoo butthole that eats moldy tacos off the ground like it's a tuesday for him. Truly, there has never been a weenie like him in the world, and I will be able to expose him for his weenieness.

ps xerx i love you ur the best

Boi if I don't get Sunkern in Route 20 even with the 25% chance in summer I will choke a bitch

I'm gonna be honest I miss these types of cutscenes, they're always been pretty cool to look at even though they're usually just an excuse for gamefreak to Flex :tm: their skills with the DS at the time

The first of many.

Also, I gotta change my settings: they're important for a run like this!

Um, Actually MOM 😲👩‍🦰, turns out I met the 💯 REAL 💯 Professor Juniper 👩‍🚀, but you probably ⛔ DIDN'T KNOW ⛔ about that because 😳 guess what 😳 I've met her IN MY DREAMS 🤯 😱 💭 That's right, I 💭 DREAMT 💭 about her and she told me that i was READY 😤 😤 😤 for the POKEMON WORLD 😹 😹 isnt that epic

and the fucking bitch doesn't even react to it smh

Me when I go to a discord chat

God, this sentence just gained a whole new meaning by just changing the player character's name to fellas.

we vibin 😳 😳 😳

Jokes aside though, it's time to choose our starter (while also being greeted by bianca's adorable smile in the bottom screen seriously she's so fucking cute in this game wtf)! Knowing that this is a nonviable pokemon only run, It's obvious that we should pick as a starter...

...That isn't a vanilla one, because they're all too good for this type of run! Yes, I've decided to edit the starters like in Fire Red, only this time I've decided to think outside of the box and go with these three lads, which I believe are more fitting for a nonviable Pokemon only run :P

Anyways, since there's a big shortage of Fire-types in the list (Heatmor's there, yes, but it's a postgame exclusive Pokemon), I've decided to pick up Slugma! Named her Saucy Sara because she has The Sauce also because slugma reminds me of tomato sauce and i'd probably eat it if it were actually made of fuckin tomato sauce

ew something worthless get it out of my face

Anyways, Sara's stats are... well, these! I do appreciate the nature somewhat, since Slugma's speed is already so bad that it wouldn't hurt if it got dumped some more. Movesetwise, we have a good STAB option in Ember and Yawn, which will definitely be super helpful. And uh... Smog. It's a thing.

also shoutouts to my trainer id being one number off of being an anagram of 69420. nice.

Oh no, weenie is going to fight me, what EVER shall I--

--Oh wow that oshawott is level 6.

oh yeah wait, challenge mode. right. Moving on!

We're going to start the battle with a well placed Yawn in front of Oshawott: I could have just spammed Ember, but I feel like commenting on a tacklefest (or emberfest in this case) would have been a biiiit too boring for my tastes, so instead...

...Ah shit, spoke too soon.

One ember later, and Oshawott's now asleep! I could've gone for Smog, but a NVE STAB Ember has the same amount of BP as it, and it doesn't have Focus Blast-tier accuracy to boot, so I'm just gonna do that instead!

A couple of Embers later, Oshawott remembered that it was a Post BW first rival battle, which means that it now started to spam Tail Whip whenever your starter is at low health. Kinda fucked up, to say the least.

Also shoutouts to Sara for getting enough EXP for her to level up

look at my girl go 😤

EXCUSE YOU I was just PRAISING my baby girl. How dare you, you uncultured teenager (she's 16 in bw2 according to bulbapedia so yes she is a teen)

You win this round. For now.

Here we have a picture of fellas's mother having a delusional state because her daughter willingly picked a "nonviable" pokemon instead of an actual starter, blissfully unaware of the fact that one day she'll conquer the league with these so-called nonviable Pokemon.

I'm gonna go ahead and say that she wants us to get the fuck away from our house, there's no way she's just going to willingly give us running shoes

When a random gatekeeper is more accepting of your pokemon than your mother will ever be

Ignoring the horrid fact that Bianca used a really good Pokemon like Lillipup in the catching tutorial, it's time we actually get to catch our first encounter! If you've seen the list, you already know that both options in this route are allowed in this run...

And there we go! First encounter! Patrat's... pretty much one of the weaker earlygame rodents in the series, alongside Furret and Huge Powerless Diggersby, but it does have a pretty decent niche of being REALLY good at catching stuff, so hopefully eyes emoji (don't ask about the name it was the first thing that popped up in my mind) will pull his own weight!

I still stand by the notion that this is one of the best names I've ever given to a player character in any game ever. Then again i did do a playthrough in fire emblem fates where I gave Corrin the name "that fucker", so maybe not

Eyes Emoji's stats are here and GOD that nature's gonna be a doozy and a half to deal with huh. That's alright, I can probably handle it. Everything's alright. It's fine! It's fine.

At least he can hit hard with STAB Gen 5 Tackle...

I'm never gonna grow tired of this name oh my god

being weenie's delivery boy 💀💀💀💀

I swear this could have been funnier had the Patrat not crit Saucy Sara to low HP

The comedic timing was RUINED and now you must pay the consequences.

👀That coverage tho

Anyway here's Route 20's encounter and BOY HOWDY am I glad that I got a Sunkern. I can't just do a nonviable mons run without one of the weakest Pokemon in the game, yknow? It'd be like eating a plate of spaghetti without any parmesan: It'd be good, but it could've been so much better.

Wolfganger's stats are... well, good, for Sunkern standards. It'll need some babying, that much I can say!!!

also I could probably pull some sick physical sunflora memes with this nature. iunno how but I'll make it happen

Floccesy Ranch is next and BOY HOWDY I sure do love that the only encounter I can actively get in this area rn was a 5% encounter. Totally doesn't rustle my jimmies, no siree.

Coming soon to cinemas near you.

At first I was kinda spooked that weenie wanted to challenge me, considering that I haven't gone to the Pokemon Center to heal my boys yet

But then I remembered that Gen 5 Tackle is stupid busted in the earlygame and stopped worrying.

Nevermind fuck damage rolls

There, now stay dead.

Well, at least we now have an incredible grinding spot for this portion of the game: also, here's Bird in 3D's stats! Gotta say, nature luck's being kind of a bitch right now.

NEXT TIME: we grind and face Cheren? Yea sure why not

Last edited:

Tookie

The Immoral Bard
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Poison, Psychic
Pokédex Entry
This user does not exist. All impressions to the contrary are propaganda pieces and not to be trusted.
hella wildin fellas, this is gonna be fun

welcome to weenie hut jrs, may i spend five hours talTHE PURRLOIN THE PURRLOIN THE PURRLOIN talking about this one pokemon

so the next one is ultra moon but ultra necrozma is an actual fight you count, right

Xerxos

xerx gon give it to ya
Tech Team
🎇Contributor
Globetrotter
Team Omega
Nuzlocke Master
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 14, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pokémon Type
Electric, Fire
Pokédex Entry
Just a guy who does way too many Nuzlockes but never documents them.
uhh this isn't black 2 my dude

Sheepscope

Conqueror of the Azalea Gym
Hacker
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
A bed, with wall-to-wall books and a papery carpet
Nature
Adamant
Pronouns
She and they in no particular order, he very rarely; I'm beginning to think that I'm gender-fluid or flux. I have no clue, and I'm probably overthinking this.
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Poison
Pokédex Entry
Constantly in search of the highest challenge, this person takes up the most impractical rulesets.
Wolfganger hype!

Sunflora Unova alumni here! :D

REDalchemist

S.P.D. Jack Landors
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Adamant
Pronouns
Whomst
Pokémon Type
Fire, Dragon
Pokédex Entry
There once was a man named Gold Roger, who was King of the Pirates. He had fame, power, and wealth beyond your wildest dreams.
Never realized how TOP TIER of a nickname "Eyes Emoji" could be for a Patrat/Watchog 👀

TheTRUEgge

Ethos is okay, actually
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 9, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Fairy
Pokédex Entry
This Pokémon has too many ideas for their own good.
This is an excellent run, and I’m definitely looking forward to you sweeping with your Sunkern. Use it to beat the Hydreigon pls

Tailsimp

A Universally Under-Rested University Imp
🎇Contributor
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Electric, Psychic
Pokédex Entry
Tailsimp: The Impish Pokemon. Despite being quiet and reserved, this pokemon is usually very happy to talk and is always excited to help out!
Oh hell yeah fellas I get to watch a nonviable run happen real time. Can't wait for the tag team of Wolfganger and Eyes Emoji to sweep past everything in their way.

Empty Sun

that's right, buttholes
Artist
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 22, 2019
Nature
Impish
Pokémon Type
Normal, ???
Pokédex Entry
It might eat you. It might your relatives.
sunkern gang rise up
also why would you do this to yourself

AnOddEncounter

Conqueror of the Fuchsia Gym
Screenshotter
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 9, 2019
Nature
Hasty
Pronouns
He, Him
Pokémon Type
Electric, Psychic
Pokédex Entry
The Sun Hating Pokemon. Many AnOddEncounters have become addicted to nuzlocking and see playing pokemon normally as a sin to their culture.
The Uprising has begun, there is no more Xerxos, there is only Squiggy.

I for one, welcome our new Victini Pasta Overlord.

Duke_Maniac

Conqueror of the Saffron Gym
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 4, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
He/Him/His
Pokémon Type
Grass, Psychic
Hell yeah I love when people both use bad Pokémon and Dunk on Xerxos

Nebbles

i cannot be contained
Writer
Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 3, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Ghost, Cute
Pokédex Entry
This Pokemon discusses Fire Emblem at great lengths, and writes about it as well. She is always open to talk about it with others, and is friendly.
fellas, i know we're in for a wild ride.

i encouraged a friend of mine to do this in heartgold (and i'm surprised he hasn't murdered me yet for making him use sunkern and qwilfish on the same team) and to see it done in unova is a TREASURE. oh, i'm so excited.

Squiggy Azalea

big chungus pls DM me 😳
🎇Contributor
Screenshotter
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 20, 2019
Nature
Jolly
Pronouns
He/they
Pokémon Type
Electric, Tough
Pokédex Entry
pizza pasta mamma mia
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Is Shelmet allowed? 👀
Oh yes, Karrablast too: I forgot to add them, you should probably see them in the OP's list now.

hella wildin fellas, this is gonna be fun

welcome to weenie hut jrs, may i spend five hours talTHE PURRLOIN THE PURRLOIN THE PURRLOIN talking about this one pokemon

so the next one is ultra moon but ultra necrozma is an actual fight you count, right
You have no idea, I can't wait to flex on BW2 LMAO

Yeah that's Hugh in a nutshell! He's a weenie :V

that's child's play compared to this run come on

uhh this isn't black 2 my dude
yeah it's more challenging ;^)

Wolfganger hype!

Sunflora Unova alumni here! :D
Wolfganger is an awesome lad and I love him very much, also nice, someone who used Sunflora as well! Hopefully I get to bring Wolfganger to the E4 LMAO

Never realized how TOP TIER of a nickname "Eyes Emoji" could be for a Patrat/Watchog 👀
People keep telling me my nicknames are good so keep your eyes open for more top tier nicknames I guess :V

This is an excellent run, and I’m definitely looking forward to you sweeping with your Sunkern. Use it to beat the Hydreigon pls
I'll do my best! Considering Ghetsis's Hydreigon is all physical, there's a buncha tools that I can use to easily deal with it...

>tfw nonviable is back

You know it's back motherfucker

Oh hell yeah fellas I get to watch a nonviable run happen real time. Can't wait for the tag team of Wolfganger and Eyes Emoji to sweep past everything in their way.
Hey, don't forget Saucy Sara and Bird In 3D too! And all of the other Pokemon that are going to join this run >:V

sunkern gang rise up
also why would you do this to yourself
I'm good at nuzlockes and I want a challenge :P

all you need is goldeen and you've completed the unholy trashlocke trinity
I've already used Goldeen though, so I believe it's time to branch out and use more trashy mons :P

The Uprising has begun, there is no more Xerxos, there is only Squiggy.

I for one, welcome our new Victini Pasta Overlord.
Bitch you know it 😤😤😤

Hell yeah I love when people both use bad Pokémon and Dunk on Xerxos
Xerxos is a big smelly loser that i love very much

fellas, i know we're in for a wild ride.

i encouraged a friend of mine to do this in heartgold (and i'm surprised he hasn't murdered me yet for making him use sunkern and qwilfish on the same team) and to see it done in unova is a TREASURE. oh, i'm so excited.
Glad to hear you're hyped up for this run! It's nice to hear that there's other people doing nonviable mons only runs as well even if i think qwilfish is too good for a nonviable run but hey that's just my opinion!

Welcome back to Nonviable White 2, today we're going to catch Wolfganger up to speed with the rest of the gang by switchgrinding his ass against most of the trainers in this ranch. It worked pretty well most of the time! Look at him, he's got Ingrain!

...Will I ever use it? Not really, it sucks.

Is it a reason to give you a modicum of my respect

Well? Is it?

...Don't fucking blueball me like this, dude.

Ignoring the wave of disappointment that was weenie, Wolfganger learned a new move!!! I don't mind it, more sleep options are always good (even if it's basically a sing reskin, with the same accuracy problems)

Little did he know that this child would soon regret those words after clobbered his ass with my Sunkern, whose name is Wolfganger.

I too wish I had a dog that would bark like a pirate that had one too many bottles of rum

I know what google is yes

Shoutouts to pokemon for giving us these questions that are basically the same, but one is shorter by a couple of textboxes

So lemme get this straight:

1: Team Plasma once dressed up as white with a knight-like appearance
2: They seem like nice guys but then you realize later during the story that they're really not
3: Two years pass by and they return, looking edgier and also more anime, dressing up in black
4: This grunt in particular seems to vent his frustration to fellas, who was just a random passersby in this situation

is it me or is team plasma just a group of reddit incels

Cursed thoughts aside, let's train up the team! Wolfganger got some new moves, replacing Absorb and Ingrain with Mega Drain and Leech Seed, which will prove to be absolutely great options for him.

Bird In 3D learned Quick Attack, which will serve as a pretty good STAB option for now...

And eyes emoji learned Sand-Attack! I'm definitely going to use that for the upcoming Gym battle, that's for sure.

Saucy Sara got more coverage! That's about it for her, really. She's still got the sauce after all 😎

And that's the team!!! Look at my boys, my very very nonviable boys. I love them so much and you should too.

Anyway apparently Alder wanted me to enter his house which is kinda sus ngl, but even if we ignore that, I can't just ignore the fact that he'd just leave pocket change out in the open like this! Like seriously, no wonder he lost his champion title, man's unable to hold onto his money, much less his friggin title.

This will never, and i repeat NEVER get old. at all.

also yeah Bird In 3D (Which I will refer to as B3D from now on) kicked some monkeys in the shins i dont really care she's doing a good enough job as it is

Yeah, how about it, guys? You think B3D did a good job as well?

Well despite how much of a scatterbrained individual he is, at least Alder got the right idea when giving away these bad boys to me, knowing that I don't need any feeble potions and other useless healing items for his run 😎😎😎

Not unlike this guy who, despite his good intentions, decided to give me a souped up Super Potion that I can only use outside of battle. How dare he!

bitch you look like a danganronpa protagonist

Also I defeated all of the trainers and quickly grinded the entire team up to Cheren's ace's level because every stat point counts and if it can help me beat this man then by god I will do it

of course the hajime kinnie would have no experience and knowledge in Pokemon battles

Anyways, jokes aside, time for the fight against Cheren, one that is (rightfully) considered as the hardest Gym 1 fight in the series. There are MANY things that can make or break this fight, and it all depends on how much time you give Cheren to set up his Work Ups and raise stats.

I've decided to lead with eyes emoji and lower his lead Patrat's defense with Leer, knowing that eyes emoji will 3HKO with STAB Tackle normally.

And because of that defense drop, eyes emoji is able to 2HKO the Patrat, netting us the first kill in the match.

On the next turn, Cheren sends out his Lillipup, easily the scariest Pokemon in his team: I've decided to weaken its accuracy with a single Sand-Attack, hoping that hax would be on my side in this battle.

On the next turn, I switched into Saucy Sara, since she could deal the most damage to the Lillipup thanks to STAB Ember and her high special attack. Meanwhile, Lillipup started setting up Work Ups...

After that, I've decided to put it to sleep with Yawn as it kept setting up Work Ups.

...Only to realize that it had Vital Spirit as an ability, so there goes that strategy down the drain.

So I've decided to follow the next best strategy: Ember spam! And it netted me a lucky burn too, so I'm grateful for that as well.

As for the Lillipup, it's still setting up Work Ups, readying itself to hit Sara with a powered up Tackle that will probably kill her on sight...

...Only for it to miss her completely, giving her room to use another Ember and defeat the Lillipup! Alright, two down, one to go...

...And it just so happens to be Cheren's Challenge Mode exclusive Pidove. Fortunately it's kind of a pushover, especially compared to the likes of Cheren's Lillipup.

For the next couple of turns, Sara used Yawn and Rock Throw, while the Pidove used Work Up and Quick Attack. And yes, that's how much damage a +1 Quick Attack from Pidove did to Sara. She's got the sauce, yo!

One Potion from Cheren later, and we defeat the Pidove with Ember, netting us the win. Hoo boy, we managed to win without any deaths! God, that was tense.

Aaaaaaaayyyyyyyy we did it wooooooooo

we got some the first badge and a new TM let's fucking go!!!!!

I don't have anything funny or witty to say about this conversation I'm just giggling like a madman at the way these phrases sound when the main character is named fellas I'm sorry

NEXT TIME: Roxie, hopefully

Xerxos

xerx gon give it to ya
Tech Team
🎇Contributor
Globetrotter
Team Omega
Nuzlocke Master
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 14, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pokémon Type
Electric, Fire
Pokédex Entry
Just a guy who does way too many Nuzlockes but never documents them.
cheren is bullshit, fair play for getting through him without a death

Empty Sun

that's right, buttholes
Artist
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 22, 2019
Nature
Impish
Pokémon Type
Normal, ???
Pokédex Entry
It might eat you. It might your relatives.
b3d sounds like a dj name or something

*oonzt oonzt oonzt oonzt*

Tookie

The Immoral Bard
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Poison, Psychic
Pokédex Entry
This user does not exist. All impressions to the contrary are propaganda pieces and not to be trusted.
hoo boy #outplayed #gottem

man that gym fight was tense, Cheren really Worked Up the ol anxiety there before the critical miss huh

Nebbles

i cannot be contained
Writer
Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 3, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Ghost, Cute
Pokédex Entry
This Pokemon discusses Fire Emblem at great lengths, and writes about it as well. She is always open to talk about it with others, and is friendly.
So lemme get this straight:

1: Team Plasma once dressed up as white with a knight-like appearance
2: They seem like nice guys but then you realize later during the story that they're really not
3: Two years pass by and they return, looking edgier and also more anime, dressing up in black
4: This grunt in particular seems to vent his frustration to fellas, who was just a random passersby in this situation

is it me or is team plasma just a group of reddit incels
this fucking killed me on impact

And eyes emoji learned Sand-Attack!
something about this phrase is just so funny i really don't have anything else to add here

the jab at dangan ronpa sniped one sight oh my god

and yay, we beat cheren! stupid bastard's pidove got a lucky crit and cost me my starter on my challenge mode nuzlocke >:( the jerk

SimplyUnknown

Conqueror of the Goldenrod Gym
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Psychic
Pokédex Entry
A silent watcher who speaks only when something needs to be said. Offers free hugs to those who need them.
Great job with the gym battle, the first gym being normal type is both kind and also terrible. Especially before Audino grinding is introduced. Also, I didn't realize until this playthrough that Alder may have a thing for getting trainers to beat up small children in Pokemon battles. I'm not sure how to feel about that, except that maybe he should talk to a professional. And stay away from small children.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)