• Episode Four of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode will be the last one featuring chapters from Call of the Divines and Solstice! Tune in to hear what the story's creators have to say about these audio adaptations of their runs.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Comic Sinnoh Maya's Platinum Nuzlocke (comic)

K

kirschsalz

ya colour pallet is amazing, love em so bright, so beautiful *v*

Random-ftw

Conqueror of the Celadon Gym
Pokédex No.
Caught
Apr 30, 2020
Nature
Timid
Pronouns
she/her they them
Pokémon Type
Electric, Fire
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
thank you :D !

R

random-ftw

Aaah, team dynamics! they're so cute ;w; PUN-LOVING MAGIKARP YES

Your coloring is still gorgeous omg

HELLO THERE MYSTERY PERSON

C

Chocolatta

The Chocolatta is a strange creature, stalking those with nuzlockes that strike her curiousity.

Stalking~

N

Noossab Blue

Just read the whole thing and it's very nice! Your team is pretty diverse... About a good as it could be for this point in the game. And I love Kelly! She's adorable carrying Greg around in her mouth lol.

D

Diaper McDiaper

Oh. OH. I don't think I ever saw such a good comic on this Forum! -Actually, that's a lie, preety much everyone here has an overwhelming talent, but your characters have something different to my sight, they all look funny and really dynamic! So, I'll just be, here, y'know, stalking `U`

Random-ftw

Pokédex No.
Caught
Apr 30, 2020
Nature
Timid
Pronouns
she/her they them
Pokémon Type
Electric, Fire
thank you guys so much !
im really glad you are enjoying it !

X

Xanthus

I'm really digging this run. I like how you are able to do the whole "wait, you can actually understand Pokemon" plot point without making her the ONLY one in the world who can. Adds an interesting flare.

Random-ftw

Pokédex No.
Caught
Apr 30, 2020
Nature
Timid
Pronouns
she/her they them
Pokémon Type
Electric, Fire
im really glad you think so :D

Random-ftw

Pokédex No.
Caught
Apr 30, 2020
Nature
Timid
Pronouns
she/her they them
Pokémon Type
Electric, Fire
pg 18

pg 18 is up :D

Im being really productive these days and its kinda weird for me cx
Holidays are fun

anyway plot happens!! kinda???
and i made the text a bit smaller cause it annoyed me before .
that is all cx

Z

zeFluffleTruffle

I loved all of the blushing that was going on in the first few panels. And well, Maya's "Glad to have you on board," then prompt boxing of Flappy made me laugh a little. Your art's getting better and better even though it was already gorgeous. The backgrounds, the colors, and the lighting were all so beautiful on this page. And I really enjoyed the development of the plot. Plus that Glameow was really cute.

X

Xanthus

Oooh, the plot thickens. I can't wait to see where you're going with this; I mean Cheryl having relevance after that little forest scene? I can honestly say I haven't seen that often if at all.

D

DragonDirigible

Love the colors, love the art, love the character interactions.
Kelly's super cute, too.
I love all of it, really.
Count me on board for this nuzlocke!

Random-ftw

Pokédex No.
Caught
Apr 30, 2020
Nature
Timid
Pronouns
she/her they them
Pokémon Type
Electric, Fire
im really glad you guys like it :D

O

Oniwanbashu

That little hook of a plot on the most recent page got me hooked like GURRRLLL WHAT YOU UP TO.

I really love your colors and there's something charming about the way your people are drawn. There's a sort of rough beauty to it if that makes any sense :'D
The scene where Zeta wallops a Wurmple aside is also well-panelled.

On the subject of Pokemon though, here's where the quality fluctuates a little.
There's stylized little guys like the Budew who's completely adorable and I love the semi-realism done on the Glameow but there's the Magikarp who's flatfaced and almost uncanny-valleyish due to the overly-human features on a fish and Zeta who's sort of trying to be both and it's a bit jarring because most of this bird looks pretty semi-realistic but then the stiff, cartoony beak doesn't look like it should work or fit with the design.
Your humans are wonderful the way they are but judging from the pokemon and their poses, I think that's where you'd require more anatomical studies.

I am definitely keeping my eye on this though! That twist has me intrigue on what's going to happen next!

Random-ftw

Pokédex No.
Caught
Apr 30, 2020
Nature
Timid
Pronouns
she/her they them
Pokémon Type
Electric, Fire
Pg 19

and the comic is back :D
i really didnt know if i should put this as an extra cause its so small or like an actual page cause it introduces a new character
honestly this page is mostly to try new styles and improve how the anatomy works in some of my pokemon (thanks so much for the advise oniwanbashu )
and to say that the comic isnt dead cause its been a while since the last update and thats schools fault ... * cough*and all the videogames i have *cough*

O

Oniwanbashu

Monferno's expressions here are perfect and I love your redesign for Greg!
It's a minor page, but there's a whole lot of improvement and I can't wait for the gym challenge.
Knock it out of the ballpark Maya!

D

DragonDirigible

Yayyy, you're back!
Can't wait to see what will happen with the gym. It seems like you have the clear advantage, but really, who knows what will happen?
Also, new greg is super cool.

D

Degree

This is lovely! The art is getting better and better too.

Love all the characters and the Christmas special was mint.

I'm concerned since there have been no deaths yet and this is a platlocke... Hopefully nothing goes wrong.

Random-ftw

Pokédex No.
Caught
Apr 30, 2020
Nature
Timid
Pronouns
she/her they them
Pokémon Type
Electric, Fire

pg 20

after years of no updates it is here
and in kinda good qualityyy
im proud of this lol
ill try to work on them more now but it may be hard cause school and stuff
also cause ow and my bf is taking most of my free time cx

also there is small cameo of my friend you can check her nuzlocke here https://justmiri.deviantart.com/art/Thi ... -453859506

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)