• Episode Four of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode will be the last one featuring chapters from Call of the Divines and Solstice! Tune in to hear what the story's creators have to say about these audio adaptations of their runs.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Matty's Platinum Fighting Type REDUX

LulzitsMatty

Helklo
Screenshotter
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Fire, Water
It has been a while since I last posted about a run. If anyone remembers, I was doing a monotype run through each generation of pokemon. My latest run had me using fighting types in Pokemon Platinum. Unfortunately, some things happened, and while I still have the game file, I figure it was probably best to start anew. Same concept, but maybe some slight tweaks. I will still be doing Platinum with fighting types, but this time around I'll be changing my starter and rival's starter to keep things spiced up. Without further ado....

1. First encounter is what I must catch.
1a. In the event that the first encounter is not what my type is, I may bypass it until I find something that is that type.
1b. No dupes clause.
1c. By no dupes clause, if I find something I already own, I miss that catch. The only exception is if it has died.

2. Fainting means death. No exception. No Bullshit clause. Did I lose because the enemy hit fissure 6 times in a row? I guess I failed.

3. Nickname all the things.
3a. Nickname scheme this Wrestlers Characters from fighting games.

4. Monotype for this run is Fighting. Anything that is fighting typed, even if its subtyped, is fair game.
4a. If a pokemon can evolve into a fighting type, they are fair game, but I have to evolve them as soon as I can.
4b. Alternatively, if a pokemon loses it's fighting typing upon evolution, I can't evolve it.

5. Pokemon in the wild have been randomized. They have been set to similar strength, so I shouldn't be seeing any unfair encounters. Trainer's pokemon have been left alone.

6. For gym battles, I must fight on equal footing. I can't go in with anymore pokemon than the leader has.
6a. My combined levels can not exceed the leader's combined levels. IE Brock's Geodude (10) and Onix(12) equal 22. My two pokemon can not exceed 22 combined going in.
6b. I can't go in to a gym leader fight with a pokemon stronger than the leader's ace.
I think that about covers the rules. Let's jump right into the first update, shall we?

Hello Old man.

Too bad gen 7 feels the need to take this, and turn it into the first hour of the game...

Unoriginal/10

No one-
Me, take my first step

Pokemon Platinum: Ace Attorney!

Our starter this time will be Croagunk. Last time I had Machop, and I sort of used him as a crutch at times. Croagunk should be a bit tougher to get around.

As for my rival....

Aside from apparently being Lazy, he uses this guy.

I sort of forgot about Clear Body not being affected by Mud Slap, and quickly questioned my life choices and thought I could wipe here.

Lucky for me, Take Down missed a few times.

>Insert Sonic Joke here

Croagunk's info. Naive nature isn't the worst I suppose. Just means I have to be REAAAAAL careful around certain pokemon. I kind of wish I got Anticipation instead as an ability, but oh well.

Hello evil bad guy!

Got to name my Croagunk. Named him TJ Combo after this guy from Killer Instinct.

I hate this ability. Thank goodness it's too early for Diglett to pose any threat.

Lake Verity encounter! HE'S SO HAPPY TO SEE ME!

Named after E. Honda from the Street Fighter series.

Yikes. While I appreciate the boost in attack, I'm gonna have to be quite cautious with this guy. I'd also would have preferred Think Fat, but Guts isn't terrible.

>Tfw you can't touch the opponent.

...I'm already regretting this run. It's a good thing these guys don't have Counter yet.

Hey look, it's Detective Gumshoe!

Rt. 204 encounter! Mankey is something I can use!

Couldn't find a better picture, but he is named after Chaos from Primal Rage. Fun fact, the only reason I played this game as a kid was because it was a fighting game that featured some dinosaurs. Apparently, when looking up this name, they were actually gods and deities? I actually did not remember that fact.

That's actually kind of unfortunate, considering Mankey will get zero special attacks. I don't mind the ability, though.

Ok, hi random Vibrava.

I really want one. Unfortunately, this is only a trainer battle.

Ok, hi random Pupitar. Seriously, why are these spawning?

Awww. Now I'm nostalgic for my ground monotype of Crystal.....

Alright, fast forward a whole bunch. It's time to face Roark. While his team IS weak to fighting, I am quite scared about that Cranidos. If I can't one shot it, I may be in a tough spot.

Here's my team. I matched his level exactly. My main plan is to use Focus Energy on Chaos against Geodude, and use either Karate Chop or Low Kick. If he falls, it will be up to TJ Combo.

He doesn't look like a fisher to me.

Alright Chaos, lets do this!

Was hoping to avoid damage from Geodude, but oh well.

Damn, already?

...Huh. This is gonna be bad.

THANK THE GODDESS OF RNG!

That mini heart attack would have been avoided had you crit the first time, Chaos.

Uhhhhh......Yes?

Chaos, why do you suck at one shotting Rock types?

Oh well. The damage is done, and we were able to get our first gym badge with no casualties. I'm hoping to be able to find more pokemon. The routes I skipped either had Dupes or no fighting types to be found.

Next time, we'll head towards Floaroma Town and meet the nefarious Team Galactic!

Dustox

Professional Schemer
Screenshotter
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 15, 2019
Nature
Hasty
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Bug, Poison
Pokédex Entry
"No matter how hard you look, you won't see what I'm scheming."
Hey, I remember Primal Rage! I remember having a toy from it for some reason and I saw where it was from. Never played it though.

But yeah, a monolocke! Count me in! Thick Fat would definitely have been a better Ability, but with how bulky Hariyama is, could be a great tank if you can find a Toxic or Flame Orb. And Anticipation... definitely a lot more helpful but at least you have a Water immunity!

Good luck!

Ymir

Snorlax is my mood
Artist
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 2, 2019
Nature
Calm
Pokémon Type
Bug, Psychic, Steel
This is really entertaining, and while I've used some of these guys before, I tend to disregard the Fighting-type for whatever reason it may occur to me while playing, so seeing you play through the game with a team consisting solely of Fighting mons will be really interesting!

RubyClaw

Challenge Seeker and Nuzlocke Completionist
🌱Featurer
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 9, 2019
Kanto Route 1, 1% encounter rate (Israel)
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Fire, Psychic
Welcome back, good luck with this project. Classic type for a monolocke, awesome nickname theme, fun pace, I'm in!

I remember seeing this poster as a child and thinking it is both extremely intimidating and very cool. Oh, the 90s.

Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 8, 2019
Nature
Jolly
Pronouns
Roller
Pokémon Type
Fire, Dragon
Pokédex Entry
Very lazy, not like grammar, not smart
seems pretty interesting! good luck!

CompleteWingback

Professional Overgrinder
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 5, 2019
Nature
Hardy
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Fighting, Ice
Pokédex Entry
often forgets that selfdestruct exists
- Love the Ace Attorney references, keep 'em coming
- Love TJ Combo as well
- I really like Monolockes, maybe I'll try one in the future too
- Trust me, Dry Skin is invaluable for any Toxicroak. In Platinum iirc there are lots of double battles, pair it up with any Water-type 'mons and you get free HP recovery + 1 immunity

LulzitsMatty

Helklo
Screenshotter
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Fire, Water
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
@Shiny Dustox - I think I had all the toys except for the one you posted. I definitely having one of the T Rexes and Raptor. Hariyama would be nice with Guts, too bad thing like Toxic Orb and Flame Orb are both endgame (I think). Water Immunity is a nice thing, but being alerted of a secret SE move...man, that would have been way more useful lol

@Ymir - Oddly enough, I think I usually pass up fighting types since a lot of mons can learn the more useful fighting TM moves (Brick Break, mostly). I think my main problem will be finding ways around physical walls.

@RubyClaw - Thanks, good to be back! Glad to see you're still around. Funny enough I forgot that they had a Primal Rage for Playstation. When I played, it was on Sega Genesis.

@rollerparty - Thanks! Hopefully all goes smoothly.

@CompleteWingback - I'm a huge fan of the AA series. Unfortunately not so much for Killer Instinct, but I do remember playing it quite a bit back on the Gameboy. Monolockes are pretty fun, just as long as you get a diverse enough type. Last one I did was of Emerald, and boy was it challenging since I had Bug as my type. And yeah, Dry Skin is handy in double battle situations. I think in Gen 4 it's only immunity, and not absorb (Unless it's always been just immunity).

Understood!

H-hey, Looker? I think I found some of those shady grown-ups? Did you literally just not look this way?

And damn do I love just how much Rowan does not give a crap? I love how badass this man is.

Oops. I think I changed Lucas' starter too by making the other two starters Beldum. Oh well.

NOPE!

YEP!

Oh no! We have to help this little girl!

Oh...Well, I guess we can't help her dad. Run's over, everyone!

Fine, we'll progress the plot.

I always forget that Makuhita learns this move. I think I understand why, but it's just kinda odd.

Alright, time for Mars and her god damn Purugly. Even though I'm at a type advantage, I have to be super careful about this, or else I could lose someone.

Damn it man, she's a doctor not an evil commander!

All according to plan. This was not a one shot technically, Zubat used Toxic and I had a peach berry ready. If you're curious about the SE hit, Chaos has learn Rock Tomb in preperation of this fight.

Here she is. And I may have messed up and forgot she was level 17, not 16. Well then.

After Fake Out. This is not going to be fun. My plan, you ask?

It's simple.

Mud Slap and Potion Spam. Yeah, I know it's a dumb strat, but a level 17 Purugly is dumb too.

Oh. That could throw a wrench.

IF I WASN'T FIGHTING TYPE BOYS.

After switching TJ Combo out, I sent in Chaos to deal the final blow. We were able to avoid any serious losses here, and I am OK with that!

Aftermath. I really didn't want to risk E. Honda since he had the lowest defense out of the three. Chaos and TJ Combo had tied for Defense AND HP.

Rt. 205 encounter AND I AM SO HAPPY TO SEE IT!

Named after Sol Badguy from the Guilty Gear series.

Modest is...a little disappointing, but honestly Infernape can work well as a Special attacker. We'll see where this leads us.

I need to remember that Dry Skin makes TJ Combo weak to Fire. I got pretty lucky here that a crit only did that much.

FIRST EVOLUTION YAYAYAYAYA!

Randomizer, you're drunk.

*Sigh* What could have been. Oh well, I guess I prefer Chimchar over this.

Hello free he- I mean, Cheryl.

Goddamn, watch out Chaos!

That trainer fight was a nightmare. Pachirisu ended up crippling Chaos and Sol, and Beautifly almost took out TJ and E.Honda. It didn't help that Chansey was basically useless this fight.

Named after Cervantes the undead pirate from the Soul Calibur series. More specifically, the second one since that's really the only one I've played.

I am super OK with this. It doesn't neuter him at any point. I will evolve him as soon as I can obtain a Dawn Stone.

Let's Go!

OK, after a bunch of grinding.....

This is our team for Gardenia. Again, we're going to be matching he team level wise. E. Honda and Chaos really don't do any favors for us in this gym. TJ Combo is moreso here for support, and hopefully won't be seeing combat. Cervantes is back-up, incase we need it, but our star player will be Sol Badguy for his obvious Ember/Flame Wheel spam for this gym.

LET'S DO THIS!

Unfortunate, but Sol has a higher Sp Atk stat, so Ember will do wonders regardless.

1 down!

Safeguard? That's...an interesting strategy?

I missed the screenshot, but Reflect also wore off. And since Roserade has lower defense....

Magical Leaf did more damage than I expected, but nonetheless Sol Badguy came through for us in a huge way!

And another gym is down!

>Me and the Boys after we healed up after the second gym. Seriously, I just realized that we have a full team of males. Next time, we'll see what Team Galactic is up to!

hobohunter

Just the worst
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Water, Dragon
Go Matty!  Make sure you beat this run before the forums move!

REDalchemist

S.P.D. Jack Landors
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Adamant
Pronouns
Whomst
Pokémon Type
Fire, Dragon
Pokédex Entry
There once was a man named Gold Roger, who was King of the Pirates. He had fame, power, and wealth beyond your wildest dreams.
It brings me great joy to see one of my favorite pokemon line's be named after one favorite guilty gear mains. 

Ymir

Snorlax is my mood
Artist
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 2, 2019
Nature
Calm
Pokémon Type
Bug, Psychic, Steel
Oh man, nice team. You've got a good amount of type coverage, plus some future heavy hitters, and overall, you're doing well so far. Also, I forgot how funny some events in this game are - Rowan is definitely one of the better Pokemon professors, since it seems as if though he's just kind of apathetic about the major stuff happening around and is only interested in his job.

Nice handling of Gardenia, too (who is now seemingly a fisher). You got this.

Dustox

Professional Schemer
Screenshotter
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 15, 2019
Nature
Hasty
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Bug, Poison
Pokédex Entry
"No matter how hard you look, you won't see what I'm scheming."
Lol, trust me. Every time I run into those people who are like "you should train different types of Pokemon", I'm just like guessilldie.jpg.

Also, I don't really know why Makuhita learns Whirlwind. I feel like it's him farting and it's just... crude.

Ayyyyy, great catches! Infernape and Gallade are going to be huge gets, and you have something that'll be neutral to Psychic so that's good!

Arie Kazami

Your everyday, ordinary guy
Writer
Screenshotter
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 5, 2019
Nature
Hasty
Pronouns
He/They
Pokémon Type
Fire, Dark
Pokédex Entry
Just an Ordinary Trainer that doing his Nuzlocke
Your Chimchar named after Sol badguy? Dude, you got an amazing taste man. I wonder are you going to hunt Dawn stone as fast as possible so you will got your Gallade...you alreayd know where it is right?

LulzitsMatty

Helklo
Screenshotter
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Fire, Water

NO SHIT BARRY!!!

Alright! Let's see...I'd hate to clog Sol's moveset with an HM. I'll just give it to Cha-

...Huh. That is just silly. Oh well. Sorry Sol.

Went underground to grab a fossil. Since giftmons are randomized, I might get lucky and get something I can use. I also picked up a Water Stone in case I every get a Poliwag. Unfortunately, Dawn Stones cannot be obtained from the underground ;-;

A more fitting name could not be made. Seriously, Bird trainers are my bane at the moment. And Psychics.

LOOKER YOU DAFT MAN YOU BLEW YOUR COVER!!!

Remember when I said Psychics are trouble? Luckily for me, Cervantes was able to pull it off.

Nope.png

OK. This randomizer must really hate me. Up until now, these 5 pokemon are the only ones I've caught because all the routes either don't have fighting type spawns or have been dupes. I mean, seriously, how am I supposed to beat this run if-

...........Ok, I'll shut up now.

YAY! I have an answer for Fantina! Something that wouldn't die right away to mismagius.

Named after Haohmaru from Samurai Showdown.

Hmmm...Lucario is usually weak defensively anyway, though it's lack of Sp Def worries me. Oh well, I could make him a pretty good Mixed attacker, if all else fails.

Here, hold this.

OH MAN, WHAT IS ROTOM GONNA BECOME!? I AM FILLED WITH EXCITEMENT!

OH DEAR LORD HELP HELP HELP

HELP HE- Oh...nevermind.

Time to do this fight I've been putting it off forever.

That was a little scary, but Cervantes pulled through.

Alright TJ, let's spam Mud Slap!

OH DEAR LORD NO.

Thank you based potion and Mud Slap spam. I love you.

LET'S HATCH AN EGG!

...Oh.

YEAH E. HONDA! Becoming my strongest attacker.

Let's check on that fossil!

O-ok....God damn what kind of fossil did I find?

Alright Haohmaru! Let's let you catch up to the group in levels! Let's fight this Hiker.

Oh, that Geodude is level 19. He may have Magnitude. Haohmaru, get back. Chaos, take this guy!

WHAT!?

CHAOS NO!!!

God damn it! Haohmaru could have easily tanked that!

Apparently the Elite Four fight has happened way earlier than it was supposed to.

Seriously, just let me pass so I can get my Dawn Stone.

Well, let's see what Eevee is.

...I hate you right now, Rotom.

These in game trades bought to you by the GTS.

Seriously, I must have passed at least 4 new routes, and have not seen a new pokemon. Fantina is going to suck big time.

Though I have a plan. Haohmaru, you'll be leading the fight!

*Looks up Lucario's learnset*
Hmm...Bite and Crunch is an egg move, and Dark Pulse is a move tutor. In fact, all you'll know are Bone Rush and Force Palm, which are useless against Mismagius...Ok, I guess I'll use Thief on you.

*Lucario can't learn Thief*
I'm sorry, what? Why the hell not? Well, that make Haohmaru effectively useless in this fight. Cervantes would be suicide too, since it's the ghost gym.

That leaves TJ Combo, who has Faint Attack, E. Honda, with a beefy 20BP Knock Off, and Sol Badguy. I am so screwed.

Though I think I have a plan.

Here's my team. E. Honda has a Quick Claw, while TJ Combo has a Shell Bell.

I am so not ready for this.

RNGesus. I need you more than ever!

Perfect! The guts boost, while small, will definitely help us.

And now to block WoW, while tanking whatever it can throw at use. Meanwhile, I have been healing E Honda and TJ while pumping all my X items into TJ Combo. I only had 1 of each though, so I'm praying it's enough.

So far so good!

Here we go. I hope this plan pays off.

...This is not good. Not only does Mismagius outspeed still, but that only did about half health. Not to mention Mismagius ate a berry after this.

TJ Combo......Forgive me.

This really isn't good. E. Honda! Get in there!

What? I'm not complaining, but I did not expect it to bother with Confuse Ray.

Come on E. Honda! We can do it!

Got it mid heal, but of course she had more Potions.

E. Honda, I'm Sorry!

What a trooper. He survived the attack, but the burn did him in. That's what I get for relying on guts.

Sol Badguy, you're our last chance! Please, finish it!

YES! Come on, just one more!

It took some potion spamming, but we did it! TJ Combo and E Honda's deaths were not in vain! Way to go Sol!

Fuck you and your Mismagius!

This would have been fantastic to have before the gym. You know, so Haohmaru could have been usable.

Rest in piece, friends. I'm sorry I couldn't find a way to win without your sacrifices.

This is where we're at now. I am praying that we get some more pokemon going forward. We're going to need the diversity.

LulzitsMatty

Helklo
Screenshotter
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Fire, Water
Somehow I deleted my replies spoiler, so they'll just go down here I guess.
Replies
@hobohunter - Thanks! That's the idea!

@RREAlchemist - Thanks, hopefully Sol can continue to pull his weight.

@Ymir - Hopefully I can keep it up and get some more diversity. That would be awesome. Apparently the gym leaders of Sinnoh all decided to become a fishing league or something.

@Shiny Dustox - It is funny. Almost like they're throwing shade at monolockers. Having Psychic resistances is alright. Too bad there aren't any fighting/dark types this gen..

@Arie Kazami - Thanks, Honestly, I've never played Guilty Gears. I know of the character, and figured they fit lol. And yeah, the Dawn Stone I get past Pastoria, unless I can somehow get pick up.

hobohunter

Just the worst
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Water, Dragon
Oh wow. That was a rough fight. and a rough update in general. At least you have a fun Lucario? That's exciting.

Arie Kazami

Your everyday, ordinary guy
Writer
Screenshotter
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 5, 2019
Nature
Hasty
Pronouns
He/They
Pokémon Type
Fire, Dark
Pokédex Entry
Just an Ordinary Trainer that doing his Nuzlocke
Geez, that was rough losing three in same chapter. Hope you're okay there bud...

At least it's good you've get a freakin' Lucario on party.

LulzitsMatty

Helklo
Screenshotter
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Fire, Water
@Hobohunter - Yeah, I had hoped the fight went smoother, but all I can do is rebuild.

@Arie Kazami - I'm fine. It's all part of Nuzlockes. I'll definitely bounce back. Thank you though.

Apparently Black Belts all tell spooky tales.

Rival fight time!

I am so glad to have Haomaru.

Couldn't leave him in though.

Sweet sweet healing.

Hey, everyone got to see action!

I mean, it works if you spam double team and swift, I guess...

...There is so much wrong with this picture alone.

Cosplay is for rich kids.

OH MY GOD SOMETHING I CAN USE!!!!

Named after Taffy from Clay Fighter.

That's a little sad, nature wise. I'll have to be careful around psychic types. The ability though is preferred, IMO.

Where did you find marine mammals?

...I have several questions.

Another encounter I can use!? Wow, this game sure is taking pity upon me.

Named after Ragna, the Bloodedge from the BlazBlue series.

Minus speed is quite unfortunate. Though the boost in Sp Def may end up saving his life.

Also caught a Noctowl for defog purposes. Will not use her in battle at all.

And then there were wild Togekiss. This...complicated training.

But we got our stretchy boi!

I was never aware that Torchic learned Quick Attack.

And then he evolved.

r/CursedImages

Oh look, a TM for a dark move that Haohmaru could learn............

You know, that could have reaaaaaaaaally came in handy LAST gym.

What's it gonna be?

Oh......

Alright. Let's get the one thing I came for here.

THERE IT IS!

HE'S BEAUTIFUL!!

Let's just give him Night Slash for now. We'll come back for some other mons to relearn moves after we beat Maylene.

Hey look, a wild Porygon!

Oh hey, new grinding spot found!

OH GOD NO.

Hey sweet, I got pokerus. I have no idea when this happened.

Alright, time to take on Maylene. This will be the team I go with, after I heal up. Haohmaru is weak to fighting, and Taffy has some weak moves compared to the group. Hopefully, Ragna and Sol won't have to see combat, but if shit hits the fan, they can at least deal with Maylene's Lucario. I'm thinking that Cervantes will sweep though.

It's time to do this!

I'm about to REEL in a win.

*Meditite used Fake Out*

One down.

And-a two.

\
Brick Break OP.

And there's badge number 4!

Cliffhanger time!

REDalchemist

S.P.D. Jack Landors
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Adamant
Pronouns
Whomst
Pokémon Type
Fire, Dragon
Pokédex Entry
There once was a man named Gold Roger, who was King of the Pirates. He had fame, power, and wealth beyond your wildest dreams.
Now  RAGNA TOO....MATTY, STOP SHILLING MUH MAINS

hobohunter

Just the worst
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Water, Dragon
nice easy gym nerd. I bet you're the type to never struggle at all in the future. Like a fucking loser.

CompleteWingback

Professional Overgrinder
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 5, 2019
Nature
Hardy
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Fighting, Ice
Pokédex Entry
often forgets that selfdestruct exists
Usually Fantina is a breeze and Maylene is hell to me, yet somehow it was the complete opposite for you.

Also, tough about my man TJ. I was rooting for him. >:(

That Gallade, though......... hoo boy. That one's gonna be a handful.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)