• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• Episode Six of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode continues our exploration of the new stories, and in our discussion segment we tackle more of the planning process!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Comic Kanto General Mon MAGENTALOCKE: A Pokemon Blue Nuzlocke

Thread Description
Latest update: 5/6/2020

Hydrochlorinate

Bard of Mind
Hacker
Screenshotter
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Feb 2, 2020
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Bug, Dark
Pokédex Entry
Preferring to operate in the dark, this pokemon is quick to obtain and discard many behaviors.
Oh hey you survived the honorary boss battle of Mount. Moon. Good job.

Also yeah the levels of enemy Pokemon make no sense sometimes.

I do like how you colored mt. moon as a limestone cave instead of the generic "brown rock area" that the games love so much.

sunburstblue

blue stars burn brighter
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Water
Pokédex Entry
Well, her Pokédex No. is #274, which is Nuzleaf. Could anything be more hilariously fitting for this forum?
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I do like how you colored mt. moon as a limestone cave instead of the generic "brown rock area" that the games love so much.
Thanks! I thought it would be more fitting for Mt. Moon to reflect its name and have a really cool appearance, that way it's visibly different from other rocky areas like Rock Tunnel and Victory Road.

Kadew

*bird sounds*
🌱Featurer
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
Grass, Normal
Pokédex Entry
Doesn't actually like birds all that much.
Mt moon! I love how glittery you made the interior. This isn't just your everyday cave, this is a cave made of SPARKLES. And oof that raticate battle, good job getting out of there unscathed. Underlevel evolved mons are horribly unfair, only used by criminals smh

pinkshellos

Black Lives Matter !!
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 23, 2019
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Bug, Flying
Pokédex Entry
A timid Pokémon typically found in groups. The only thing that motivates her more than companionship is food.
I’ve been meaning to read through this comic and I finally got to it! I love Tiny so much it’s unreal. He’s the world’s smolest Wartortle. And all the rest of the team and their trainer are wonderful as well ^_^ can’t wait for more!

Bug

👉😎👉
Administrator
Artist
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 13, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Bug, Cute
Pokédex Entry
oh fuck oh shit my dots...............................................................................................................................
Oh noooo, and we loop back to the “don’t travel alone” bit thats been in the background. :ohdear: Unrelated, I like the transition into color! It looks nice, and starting it right at the new chapter was a smooth transition.

sunburstblue

blue stars burn brighter
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Water
Pokédex Entry
Well, her Pokédex No. is #274, which is Nuzleaf. Could anything be more hilariously fitting for this forum?
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
MAGENTALOCKE turns one today, baby!

https://sta.sh%2F0tk1sfd0ry5

Thank you for all the love and support. ❤ I'm not the best at updating, but no matter how long the wait, every page always receives so many nice comments and feedback. It makes me really happy to see people enjoying my work . . . so thank you for reading. It means a lot to me. ❤

Here's to another year of MAGENTALOCKE!

Mt moon! I love how glittery you made the interior. This isn't just your everyday cave, this is a cave made of SPARKLES. And oof that raticate battle, good job getting out of there unscathed. Underlevel evolved mons are horribly unfair, only used by criminals smh
Hey, with a name like Mt. Moon it's GOTTA look pretty spectacular. Plus, a little sparkle never hurt anyone. 😉 And I'm glad I got through that fight unscathed. I underestimated how terrifying that thing would be haha

I’ve been meaning to read through this comic and I finally got to it! I love Tiny so much it’s unreal. He’s the world’s smolest Wartortle. And all the rest of the team and their trainer are wonderful as well ^_^ can’t wait for more!
Glad you enjoyed! (Tiny has captured another heart muhahaha)

Oh noooo, and we loop back to the “don’t travel alone” bit thats been in the background. :ohdear: Unrelated, I like the transition into color! It looks nice, and starting it right at the new chapter was a smooth transition.
Ooooo, I'm glad someone's been paying attention to the background details! And thank you!! The new chapter transition was intentional ;)

Velink

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 27, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pokémon Type
Ghost, Normal
AAA happy one year anniversary!
may this year be filled with little cute turtles too!

The adventure has not last that long, but everyone has changed and grown!
:flyaway::goodnezz::og::turtle:

Bug

👉😎👉
Administrator
Artist
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 13, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Bug, Cute
Pokédex Entry
oh fuck oh shit my dots...............................................................................................................................
Happy one year anniversary!! You’ve made some awesome progress in that one year, and I can’t wait to see what the next year brings us!! 🎊 🎂

Krisantyne

oh no
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 10, 2019
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
she
Pokémon Type
Water
Pokédex Entry
This Pokémon clings to Sharpedo and shares in its prosperity. When its Sharpedo is attacked, Krisantyne will fight alongside it!
As a fellow member of the Squirtle Squad, I'm glad I finally got around to reading this comic! It's so cute! The humans look so cute! And the Pokémon too! In the page where Tiny slept in Magenta's shirt pocket, I lost it! I just.... daydreams about baby turtles forever
Also, your colours are absolutely lovely, so pastel-y and pleasant.

Aw man, the kids just wanted to have a nice adventure, it started out so pleasantly, with the only problem being Magenta and Blue's squabbles. They seemed pretty spooked by encountering the dangerous Rocket guy. If anything worse happens to them, I WILL cry.

Happy one year anniversary! The anniversary pic is awesome, they look so proud of their adventures in the comic book. :D

Tailsimp

A Universally Under-Rested University Imp
🎇Contributor
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Electric, Psychic
Pokédex Entry
Tailsimp: The Impish Pokemon. Despite being quiet and reserved, this pokemon is usually very happy to talk and is always excited to help out!
Just caught up on this comic and I love your style so much! Everything about the world is cute, but that doesn't stop the intimidating moments from feeling, well, intimidating! I have high hopes for these good children going forward. By which I mean, I'm gonna cry like heck if any of them die :')

Can't wait to see more!

Empty Sun

that's right, buttholes
Artist
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 22, 2019
Nature
Impish
Pokémon Type
Normal, ???
Pokédex Entry
It might eat you. It might your relatives.
yahoo! finally caught up
your art is really cute
i hope you get through mt moon unscathed because screw that place who puts a big-ass dungeon that early game

Riboo

Conqueror of the Azalea Gym
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 24, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pokémon Type
Electric
Read through this the other night XD Didn't comment cause I was already on the train toward Z town.

I really like this comic, its cute, the characters are charming as is the art, And that tiny tiny tiny turtle, AHHHHHHHH. honestly, would love one for my pocket. I'm curious if he'll suddenly be huge as a Blastoise, but really, Tiny staying tiny fully evolved would amuse me to no end, I mean, that little guy packs a lot of punch, e ue presh as heck!

Zero

Jet's Black Nuzlocke
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pronouns
she/her/it
Pokémon Type
Fire, Bug
Pokédex Entry
It is born asleep, and it dies asleep. All its movements are apparently no more than the results of it tossing and turning in its dreams.
Just read through the run. You're doing great! I love the style, very expressive and cute. Blue's gearing up for some juicy angst, i'm looking forward to that. I like that they were supposed to travel together. It's a shame they dont get along. I look forward to a squirtle sized Blastois! Apollo looked so offended at being boxed haha. good work!

Waweezer

Conqueror of the Fuchsia Gym
Pokédex No.
Caught
Apr 22, 2020
Pokémon Type
Ground, Ice
Pokédex Entry
This pokemon is known to make weird comics at random, no one really knows why.
just read this comic and I have to say it is and looks amazing!

Nebbles

i cannot be contained
Writer
Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 3, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Ghost, Cute
Pokédex Entry
This Pokemon discusses Fire Emblem at great lengths, and writes about it as well. She is always open to talk about it with others, and is friendly.
oohhh my GOD this comic is so cute and tiny took my entire goddamn heart!!! i can't wait for your next update, i love your art style!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)