• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• Episode Six of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode continues our exploration of the new stories, and in our discussion segment we tackle more of the planning process!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Comic Kanto General Mon MAGENTALOCKE: A Pokemon Blue Nuzlocke

Thread Description
Latest update: 5/6/2020

Bug

👉😎👉
Administrator
Artist
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 13, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Bug, Cute
Pokédex Entry
oh fuck oh shit my dots...............................................................................................................................
EVOLUTION TIME BABYYYYYYYYYYYY
No bias, none at all, but like hell yes it's metapod time

Bowser's Family Vacation

Johto League Champion
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
Dragon, Cool
Pokédex Entry
"Am I Mario's babysitter? Are you going to call me every time that guy blows his nose, or what?"
I want Tiny to be the tiniest Blastoise. Yes, please, much cute, do want. :) The rest of the team is so cute, too! Evolution time! Be squishy no more!

sunburstblue

blue stars burn brighter
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Water
Pokédex Entry
Well, her Pokédex No. is #274, which is Nuzleaf. Could anything be more hilariously fitting for this forum?
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
PAGE 4 IS UP!
@Kadew: That's a good tag line! 😂 I might have to steal it and market a backpack line now

@angryskitty: Flora is a precious girl!! (And ngl I had to go and lay down for a while after seeing "oh worm?" Memes wreck me, in a good way.)

@Garnet: How could he be Tiny if he didn't stay tiny? 😉 And thank you!

@Bug: YEEAAAAHH BUDDY!!!! HERE WE GO!!

@Bowser's Family Vacation: That would be adorable, huh? And thank you!! I'm glad you like them. :)

Bug

👉😎👉
Administrator
Artist
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 13, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Bug, Cute
Pokédex Entry
oh fuck oh shit my dots...............................................................................................................................
Blue is here to cause us all a little bit of worry for the rival battle. If this is being made as you play, it's sorta gloves off on any foreshadowing. Kind of like a 'jesus take the wheel' kind of scenario where we are all scared shitless for the fates of your team members.

sunburstblue

blue stars burn brighter
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Water
Pokédex Entry
Well, her Pokédex No. is #274, which is Nuzleaf. Could anything be more hilariously fitting for this forum?
Hey guys! Page 5 will come out tomorrow. It's almost done, just a couple panels left.

Thank you for sticking around and reading! 😊

Kadew

*bird sounds*
🌱Featurer
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
Grass, Normal
Pokédex Entry
Doesn't actually like birds all that much.
Merry Christmas!

I'm still loving this nuzlocke of yours, with these head birds and this rematch wanting rivals. I can't wait to see how the battle pans out with so many more little dudes in the mix!

SilverLeafeon75

Lurker extrodanaire
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 4, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pokémon Type
Electric, Ice
Pokédex Entry
A rarity in the wild, this creature is timid, yet curious. They tend to crack jokes, especially puns, and hate being out in the heat.
The art style is just adorable, and TIny is a cute lil' cinnamon roll

sunburstblue

blue stars burn brighter
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Water
Pokédex Entry
Hey guys, I know it's been a while since the last page. I honestly just lost motivation for a couple weeks and got distracted doing other things. College also starts again next week so I'll probably be updating very sporadically.

With that in mind, MAGENTALOCKE won't have a set update schedule. I'll aim for at least one page a month, but we'll have to see what happens.

Thank you for being so patient and waiting! I promise I won't give up on this comic, no matter how far apart the updates are. We've just barely started, after all! ;)

@Kadew: Tressa is a little brat and she brings out the worst in everyone lol. Especially Thea. I'm so excited to show off everyone in the next couple pages!!

@SilverLeafeon75: aaaaa thank you!! Tiny is too sweet for his own good

mizar

young, dumb, and full of you know ;)
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
they/them
Pokémon Type
Dragon
so many birds!! dont get sick of drawing them yet, we haven't reached the end of the fight (also i never realized bulbasaur doesn't get a stab move until level 13?? leech seed it is then i guess)

Alan900900900

Lurker extraordinaire
Globetrotter
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Dark, Ice
Pokédex Entry
This Pokemon is a master of having too many projects at the same time. Also, Pikablu.
Oh god Tiny is such a fucking bapy, I can't.
Also honestly I really like how you do birds? Even if you're sick of them, I enjoy the variance between Tressa and Thea. They've got distinct designs despite being the same species.
Honestly, just handle the update schedule however you can. Life can be tough sometimes!

Kadew

*bird sounds*
🌱Featurer
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
Grass, Normal
Pokédex Entry
Your birds are good! I love them both, flapping and doing majestic battle. Thea better beat that bulb up, hard as it hurts me to wish ill to a bulbatoad.

Also, if you want tips on bird drawing, hit me up. I've gathered many pidgey drawing lessons to share as I muddled my way through figuring out bird anatomy in my own comic.

RubyClaw

Challenge Seeker and Nuzlocke Completionist
🌱Featurer
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 9, 2019
Kanto Route 1, 1% encounter rate (Israel)
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Fire, Psychic
I'm really enjoying this comic so far, Magenta is quite likable.

Man, Leech Seed sounds quite cruel in reality if you really think about it.

Rubombee

the ace that stays up the sleeve
Artist
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
they/them, shey/ther
Pokémon Type
Water, Ghost
Pokédex Entry
Doesn't even eat baguette, are you sure they're French
I kept hearing good about this comic so I went and read through it!!

It was adorable :D
Your style is the cutest and everyone's so cute aaaaa. I love the way you draw faces! & the color is so soft
and Tiny!!! of course everyone talks about Tiny, but look how tiny he is!!
I really like everyone else in the team so far as well :D I can't wait to get to know them better!

So, needless to say that I am excited for next page with the end of the fight (whenever it comes out!! take your time!) and thus will be watching this thread :D

sunburstblue

blue stars burn brighter
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Water
Pokédex Entry
Page 7 is out!!

Also, check out the table of contents for some pokemon refs and gijinka forms!

Replies to Page 6 below! Thank you for all the love guys!! 😊 ❤ ❤

@mizar: I have no idea what the gen 1 movesets of pokemon are ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ but that just makes the run more surprising. Must be tough having a starter that can't do any serious damage until Lv. 13 @Blue 👀

@Alan900900900: Aaaa I'm glad you like Tressa and Thea's designs!! I've gotten more attached to Tressa than I probably should have, considering she's not even a member of my team. 😅 And thank you for being so understanding. :) It helps to hear those things from you guys.

@Kadew: Thea won't rough him up too badly 😉 after all, this is barely the beginning of the run. What would we do if we didn't have a bulbatoad for the rest of the comic?? It would be a tragedy. And thank you for the offer! I should really start using more refs 😅 it'd probably make my life a little easier.

@RubyClaw: I'm glad you like Magenta! And you're right. Sucking the lifeforce from another pokemon? Eugh

@Rubombee: aaaaa thank you so much!! Your comments on Smack Jeeves made me so happy!! ❤ ❤ Tiny can never be talked about enough!! He deserves all the attention to make up for his size. XD I hope you enjoy the next update!

@original nickname: Thank you! :) I'm glad you're enjoying it so far. I've done a lot of runs with complex rules and I really just wanted to get back to the good ol' roots of the challenge and do something simple.

Kadew

*bird sounds*
🌱Featurer
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
Grass, Normal
Pokédex Entry
Dang Thea, you go girl! Bird triumphant! Though Blue seems to be taking this loss pretty hard. Rip to the plan of travelling together.

LemonTea

Conqueror of the Vermillion Gym
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Sep 26, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pokémon Type
Grass, Water
How is Tiny so mol and precious? 😍
Aah, I love me a bratty Blue. I wonder how it will affect his character to constantly get his ass kicked by Magenta.
Also your lines are incredibly clean, makes for a very pleasant read. Well done!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)