• Episode Four of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode will be the last one featuring chapters from Call of the Divines and Solstice! Tune in to hear what the story's creators have to say about these audio adaptations of their runs.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Comic Alola General Lulu's Grand Adventure (Sun Comic!)

Thread Description
ugh as if! updates when i can. last page 1-13 5/25

lostballoon

sleepytime tea connoisseur
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 2, 2019
Nature
Jolly
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Grass, Fairy
Hello again Nuzforums!!! And gahbyeeeeee Tapatalk! New forum, new account and most importantly, new thread for Lulu's Grand Adventure! This is a silly comic about a girl named Lulu and her Litten, Lime. It is NOT affiliated with Lululemon or with yoga pants as an institution.

Thank you for reading, and I hope you enjoy her adventure! 🥰

ISLAND​
CHAPTER​
PAGE​
Melemele IslandChapter One: ultrasmoothiequest.jpeg1-1 / 1-2 / 1-3 / 1-4 / 1-5 / 1-6 / 1-7 / 1-8 / 1-9 / 1-10 / 1-11 / 1-12 / 1-13

Attachments

Last edited:

Bug

👉😎👉
Tech Team
🌱Featurer
🎇Contributor
Artist
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 13, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Bug, Cute
Pokédex Entry
oh fuck oh shit my dots...............................................................................................................................
LOOOOOOOOOST, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! After Beast of Hoenn, I didn't really expect this to be some absolutely adorable. Your art and your writing were so distinctly not this. Powerful. I don't even know what to expect from this run, which excites me.

Uberle

Lur King
Screenshotter
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Fire
Pokédex Entry
Stays in the distortion dimension where no one bother him
I love this immediately
Lulu's so adorable
Also she has a Litten, so that's also a point in her favor
Can't wait for more

pkmnMasterWheeler

Conqueror of the Olivine Gym
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Cute
I think that is literally the most adorable protagonist I have ever seen. I want to see her flourish and have nothing but good things in her life~

Kadew

*bird sounds*
🌱Featurer
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
Grass, Normal
Pokédex Entry
Doesn't actually like birds all that much.
Welcome to the new forums, adorable comic Lulu. Gosh there is so much personality just cram packed into that single panel of her sliding down the banister, I want her to thrive.

Elfin Song

Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 26, 2019
Nature
Bold
Pronouns
she/her or he/him
Ooh, this is very cute. I mean, first off, there's the art style. It's bright, it's colorful, and it's got that unique something. I can't really describe what it is, but something about the way that text just scrawls and the way those watercolors are just barely contained by the lines is just ... not only Aesthetic(tm) but also fun. Not to mention starting off with a Bee and Puppy Cat-style dream sequence was, honestly, the best introduction to a protag who's as bouncy and colorful as Lulu. Something tells me she'll be a delight to follow around Alola, especially if there's a Hau in this fic (given how much he would practically be a perfect match for this girl). I can already tell that litten's gonna need the patience of a saint, in other words. 8)

Looking forward to more of Lulu's adventures~

lostballoon

Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 2, 2019
Nature
Jolly
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Grass, Fairy
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
AAAAAA thank you all for the lovely comments! Replies are beneath the spoiler. 😙 Thank you all for your amazing feedback!!!!!
@Bug : YEAH omg it's been quite the turnaround working on something nice for a change! It's like I went from drinking straight black coffee to a cucumber lemonade!

@Uberle : Thanks darlin!!!!! Litten fans for life!

@pkmnMasterWheeler : Awh, thanks for your good wishes for Lulu! We'll see how she flourishes as the story goes on, I suppose! c:

@Kadew : Ahhh I'm so glad you liked the staircase panel!! As someone who's terrified of drawing stairs and also stairs in general, that means a lot! ^^

@Minty Electronica : Omg, thank you for the lovely review!! AND DUDE YES I WAS MEGA INSPIRED BY BEE AND PUPPYCAT DRAWING THE INTRO DREAM!!! I'm so flattered that you enjoy my art, and are excited for Lulu's adventures!! Hopefully Lime doesn't go ape on her squirrely self! And yes, Hau will be in this comic!! I couldn't leave that sweet kid out!

And now, page four!! I apologize for the delay (had some family things going on), but hope to get back on track this next week! ☺

Bug

👉😎👉
Tech Team
🌱Featurer
🎇Contributor
Artist
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 13, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Bug, Cute
Pokédex Entry
oh fuck oh shit my dots...............................................................................................................................
This run is like a little ray of sunshine. Your MC is really positive, despite the harsh backstory she just spilled out. I mean, it's just same old news for her, but I have to imagine she feels some sort of way about it deep down.

lostballoon

Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 2, 2019
Nature
Jolly
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Grass, Fairy
@Bug : Oh, don't worry!! Though Lulu's generally a cheerful gal, she can get down in her feelings like the rest of us! ^^ She's a bit of a drama queen at heart! I'm so flattered you compared this run to sunshine, though!! 😭 That's exactly the kinda vibe I've been going for.

Uberle

Lur King
Screenshotter
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Fire
Pokédex Entry
Stays in the distortion dimension where no one bother him
I like Lime already
Even though I need to reread his dialogue to make sure I read it right

Dee

THIS IS MY HAPPY FACE
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 26, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
They/Them
Pokémon Type
Bug, Clever
Pokédex Entry
A regular writer of fanfics and other works, this pokemon loves puns, bugs, and the outdoors.
I like the vibe of this comic so far--and Lulu and Lime both seem like interesting characters! Looking forward to more

Emilianite

Conqueror of the Saffron Gym
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 22, 2019
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Ice
Oh this is so cute, the art makes me very happy. It's really bright and positive and cute! It's gives me the impression like, there are comics and stories that i'd go to when i'm in the mood for something specific, this is one that i'd go to if i needed something to cheer me up.

pkmnMasterWheeler

Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Cute
Lime is my spirit animal~ And don't be silly Lime, carnivores don't exist in pokeland, only omnivores and herbivores here, everyone can eat fruit!~

Chess

birds can't hurt me these shades are gucci
Administrator
Tech Team
Artist
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Alpha
Team Omega
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 13, 2019
Nature
Docile
Pronouns
They/Them/She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Grass
Pokédex Entry
can be bribed with shiny objects and spices to do household repairs. utterly incapable of many things, but does them anyway
oh DANG I'm here for this art style and this atmosphere. This pretty much perfectly suits Lulu

Thirteenth

Number XIV
Writer
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 20, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Ice
Pokédex Entry
The reason she guides people all the way down to the mountain's base is that she wants them to hurry up and leave.
"to be a bit of an oopsie" ;;;;

Oh but these sweet baby children, I adore them already. "cool funny dudes don't need 8th english"

lostballoon

Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 2, 2019
Nature
Jolly
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Grass, Fairy
So sorry for the late update!!! July was a crazy month and I've had way more hours at work. ^^"" Replies are under the cut!

@Uberle I'm sorry about the janky handwriting!! I'll try to make it cleaner from here on out!
@Dee Thank you so much!!! I'm glad you like the vibes! c:
@Emilianite AAAA thank you!!! I'm so happy you find this comic so positive! I really admire your comics, as well, and was so honored to receive this comment! 😭
@pkmnMasterWheeler oh my god pokémonverse is a vegetarian's dreamland!!! Seems like it's time for Lime to see an important PSA!
@Chess Thank you!!!!
@Thirteenth I'm so glad you like the babes!! They've got a lot of growing up to do! ☺

Dee

THIS IS MY HAPPY FACE
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 26, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
They/Them
Pokémon Type
Bug, Clever
Pokédex Entry
A regular writer of fanfics and other works, this pokemon loves puns, bugs, and the outdoors.
Ooh! I like that Butterfree! Very fun design

A-K-TheLittleFairy

Conqueror of the Cinnabar Gym
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 3, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Normal
Pokédex Entry
Tired or inspired. Loves Cappuccino.
Aww your art style is just beyond adorable and precious!!! Keep up your wonderful art, I'm really excited on what will come in your lovely comic!

lostballoon

Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 2, 2019
Nature
Jolly
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Grass, Fairy
@Dee Thank you!! I don't have a lot of experience drawing Pokémon but I'm tryna make them fun ^^"
@A-K-TheLittleFairy Omg thank you so much!!!!!! That's so sweet!! I hope you enjoy the rest of the story!! c:

Thirteenth

Number XIV
Writer
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 20, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Ice
Pokédex Entry
The reason she guides people all the way down to the mountain's base is that she wants them to hurry up and leave.
lulu really just robbed her neighbors oh my god

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)