• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• Episode Eight of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode bids adieu to another story and welcomes in a new one. Protagonists also star in our discussion segment!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Video Unova General Let's Play Pokemon Black Randomized Nuzlocke!

Thread Description
a poorly made pokemon black video run

feraligatr

Lizard Breath™
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 31, 2020
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Water, Dragon
Pokédex Entry
Isn't clever enough to come up with a creative username, so just uses the name of favorite pokemon instead
I'm a masochist with no self control so it's time for a new run! In video format this time! Please be warned that I am by no means an expert editor and the quality (particularly the audio) is really not that great. I'll try to improve on it but this is just something I wanted to do for fun so yeah. As far as scheduling goes, I have no idea. This will probably just be something update randomly in my free time when I don't feel like working on either of my comics haha

Rules:
1. If a pokemon faints it dies
2. Only the first encounter of every route (dupes+shiny clause in effect)
3. Nickname every pokemon
4. Set battle mode

Details about randomization: All pokemon encounters are randomized, trainer/gym leader pokemon are randomized. Stats, levels, and movesets stay the same. Abilities are randomized cuz why not lol. No legendaries other than static legendary appearances, which are also randomized

Last edited:

feraligatr

Lizard Breath™
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 31, 2020
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Water, Dragon
Pokédex Entry
Isn't clever enough to come up with a creative username, so just uses the name of favorite pokemon instead
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
New episode is out! The audio is still really bad so kudos if anyone manages to sit through the whole thing lol
Episode 2

feraligatr

Lizard Breath™
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 31, 2020
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Water, Dragon
Pokédex Entry
new episode featuring better audio and a background appearance from my cat wilson!
Episode 3

Baker Bulbasaur

Conqueror of the Celadon Gym
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 11, 2020
Hey! Checked out your stuff! Such a shame about your audio and majorly weird that it's fine for the first half of episodes 1 and 3 O.o
I had horrible audio issues for my first 8 episodes of myfirst project which was infuriating, managed to sort it eventually though.

What are you using to record?

Riboo

Conqueror of the Olivine Gym
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 24, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pokémon Type
Electric
WTF, I can't hold all these runs in my arms TT A TT</3

Dude, best of luck on your run! May the RNG be with you!

feraligatr

Lizard Breath™
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 31, 2020
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Water, Dragon
Pokédex Entry
new episode! this was supposed to be uploaded on wednesday but my internet said screw you. anyway, we get a new team member and our first gym badge!
Episode 4
Hey! Checked out your stuff! Such a shame about your audio and majorly weird that it's fine for the first half of episodes 1 and 3 O.o
I had horrible audio issues for my first 8 episodes of myfirst project which was infuriating, managed to sort it eventually though.

What are you using to record?
I use a blue yeti microphone and OBS for recording. the first 2 episodes i recorded the audio directly along with the video in OBS, but decided to switch to recording it separately in audacity to edit it better. i don't have a desk that i sit at or anything though so i just set the mic as close to myself as i can while i sit in bed lol
WTF, I can't hold all these runs in my arms TT A TT</3

Dude, best of luck on your run! May the RNG be with you!
haha thanks!

feraligatr

Lizard Breath™
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 31, 2020
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Water, Dragon
Pokédex Entry
New episode is up! We get some new cool team members!
Episode 5

feraligatr

Lizard Breath™
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 31, 2020
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Water, Dragon
Pokédex Entry
another new episode! this ones kinda uneventful cuz i ran out of time to record lol
Episode 6

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)