• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• Episode Eight of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode bids adieu to another story and welcomes in a new one. Protagonists also star in our discussion segment!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Last thing you bought

Thread Description
What did you spend your last pennies on today?

Exoskellet

Novice bone collector
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 29, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Bug, Dark
Pokédex Entry
Likes skeletons
Today I bought ingrediant for a basic sandwich , its costed me 1,72 Euros .
It wasn't an extraordinary sandwich , but it was good enough and an overhall good experience , Might retry soon

MarkedInStone

Conqueror of the Violet Gym
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 7, 2019
Over Mt. Silver and down in the Valley Windworks
Nature
Lax
Pronouns
He/him
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Steel
Pokédex Entry
This POKéMON is struggling to figure out what interesting stuff he can put into his Pokédex entry.
I bought a neato little pin for a dollar that says Sunrise Reader! It was at a neato little indie bookstore in this funky little city a half-hour away(I say little, but it's actually the second biggest city in my state). I put it right on my jean jacket :)

Fullmental

*Fódlan Winds intensifies*
Administrator
Tech Team
🎇Contributor
Writer
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 13, 2019
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Rock, Clever
Pokédex Entry
This Pokemon can sometimes be found meticulously editing and re-editing it's own content, never satisfied with the results.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Bought a new cordless drill today. Been using a corded one for ages and I finally got tired of it.

I feel like a legit adult now.

Azelf

Don't mind me...
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 3, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Psychic, ???
Pokédex Entry
This Pokemon is too lazy too make any creative shit, and would sitting down like a sack of potatoes and play video games.
Thanks to the Steam Awards sales, I got two more games in my library: Spore, and Shenmue I and II.

Skarmizard

The metal dragon bird
Writer
Screenshotter
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 12, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Dragon, Steel
Pokédex Entry
This Skarmory/Charizard fusion is very rare and tends to be quiet and shy until befriended. Also a huge fan of Smash Bros. and writing.
Various Christmas gifts for the family, and a Turtwig plush for myself as an impulse buy.

Neb

Cosmog Enthusiast
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 14, 2019
Nature
Gentle
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Ground
Pokédex Entry
Despite loving the outdoors, the Neb Pokemon more frequently participates in introverted hobbies. As a result it has a socially awkward temperment.
I got A Hat in Time, Subspace Circular, and DJMax: Respect with the gift cards I got from relatives.

Fullmental

Administrator
Tech Team
🎇Contributor
Writer
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 13, 2019
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Rock, Clever
Pokédex Entry
This Pokemon can sometimes be found meticulously editing and re-editing it's own content, never satisfied with the results.
I *finally* replaced my DSLR which has been having freezing/overexposure issues for the better part of a year now. It cost more than I'd like, but I decided to go for a different brand so I had to get at least one good zoom for it too. I'll make some of it back by selling my old lenses.

Tookie

The Immoral Bard
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Poison, Psychic
Pokédex Entry
This user does not exist. All impressions to the contrary are propaganda pieces and not to be trusted.
bought myself a pair bigger frying pans today

gon make myself many delicious things in these babies

Fullmental

Administrator
Tech Team
🎇Contributor
Writer
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 13, 2019
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Rock, Clever
Pokédex Entry
RAM prices expected to go up this year so I took care of my laptop upgrade a bit early with a new 16gb kit. I do NOT want to get trapped spending 3x more like I did a few years ago when I did the desktop.

Garish Garchomp

Friendly Neighborhood Landshark
Administrator
🌱Featurer
Writer
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 12, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Dragon, Psychic
Pokédex Entry
he's ok i guess
Had been thinking about it for about a month, and finally just went for it to see if I can force myself to get out a bit more, get some fresh air when the new job allows. Had to do it before I move to PA, too, since the shop here at home has a much better selection than the ones there IMO.

Fullmental

Administrator
Tech Team
🎇Contributor
Writer
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 13, 2019
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Rock, Clever
Pokédex Entry
My Shure SE425's died and it was too expensive to buy parts to repair them, so I finally went Bluetooth and got a pair of Galaxy Buds. I'm actually shocked at the sound quality, it's a pretty close approximation of the Harman Target curve which is what I prefer in earbuds and headphones. And the price was really good too!

Skarmizard

The metal dragon bird
Writer
Screenshotter
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 12, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Dragon, Steel
Pokédex Entry
This Skarmory/Charizard fusion is very rare and tends to be quiet and shy until befriended. Also a huge fan of Smash Bros. and writing.
I preordered Smash Ultimate's 2nd Fighters Pass. Would have bought the Sword/Shield DLC as well, but I didn't have enough on my account for both, so I guess that'll be my next purchase :v:
As for physical purchases...I found a purple Yoshi plush the other day, which is my favorite color.

Chess

birds can't hurt me these shades are gucci
Artist
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Alpha
Team Omega
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 13, 2019
Nature
Docile
Pronouns
They/Them/She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Grass
Pokédex Entry
can be bribed with shiny objects and spices to do household repairs. utterly incapable of many things, but does them anyway
I bought a sandwich and chips!

and to a lesser extent, the dark souls 3 artbook and a copy of in the mouth of madness, the latter of which i swear is not a pun

MorpekoPekoyama

Conqueror of the Vermillion Gym
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 22, 2019
Nature
Serious
Pronouns
They/Them
Pokémon Type
Dark, Poison
Pokédex Entry
Takes themselves a bit too seriously, but is otherwise friendly. It is most active in the middle of the night.
I bought some printer ink and some nice cardstock. Now to decide what to print...

Skarmizard

The metal dragon bird
Writer
Screenshotter
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 12, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Dragon, Steel
Pokédex Entry
Some cupcakes for my mom because today is her birthday 💜
...so I guess the Sword/Shield DLC will be my next purchase :sweatdrop:

Elfin Song

Conqueror of the Olivine Gym
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 26, 2019
Nature
Bold
Pronouns
she/her or he/him
A caramel ribbon crunch cream from Starbucks because eff it, it's Friday, and I survived a pitch meeting.

Elfin Song

Conqueror of the Olivine Gym
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 26, 2019
Nature
Bold
Pronouns
she/her or he/him
Tickets for myself and the bf to go to Safari Zone Philadelphia.

P.S. Pogo Safari Zone tickets are on sale, my folks, js.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)