• Episode Four of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode will be the last one featuring chapters from Call of the Divines and Solstice! Tune in to hear what the story's creators have to say about these audio adaptations of their runs.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Comic Kanto Teen Mon Jutopa's Blue Challenge - Last Update: 26/05/2020

Thread Description
Jutopa's Blue Challenge/Nuzlocke is a story about improving as a person, about fear, about struggle, about anxiety, about striving to do better, to be the best version of yourself that you can be. To doubt oneself, to change. To learn from your mistakes and move on. And most importantly, to never give up.

Velink

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 27, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pokémon Type
Ghost, Normal
Sachiko's hair get even spikier!
I guess if Jutopa can survive a hole in his stomach, she can survive not a hole in her stomach

Last edited:

Kadew

*bird sounds*
🌱Featurer
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
Grass, Normal
Pokédex Entry
Doesn't actually like birds all that much.
Venumom watching out for her boy, keeping him from throwing hands and losing the league chance. But Koga very much deserves those hands, punch his teeth out please.

Kadew

*bird sounds*
🌱Featurer
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
Grass, Normal
Pokédex Entry
Oof those headbuts, you really sell the impact very well!

Krisantyne

oh no
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 10, 2019
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
she
Pokémon Type
Water
Pokédex Entry
This Pokémon clings to Sharpedo and shares in its prosperity. When its Sharpedo is attacked, Krisantyne will fight alongside it!
Aaaah the stakes are so high, I'm so nervous! Pls let Fattybomb live and become fat again.....

Kadew

*bird sounds*
🌱Featurer
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
Grass, Normal
Pokédex Entry
Poor Stevens, he just wants to be a good giant seaserpent of wrath. C'mon Fattybomb! Take back your sleep! I would rather not watch this creepy thin snorlax for the rest of this comic's life!

Kadew

*bird sounds*
🌱Featurer
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
Grass, Normal
Pokédex Entry
Oh dang some kind of strategy is happening and I'm not sure I'm liking the vibes it's giving off. The amount of focus that this hypno has been getting, Stevens whole deal with his percieved uselessness and his "role". Please don't turn this into a sacrifice play please I love that big seamonster.

Velink

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 27, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pokémon Type
Ghost, Normal
hoo, I wonder if Jutopa learn about Magikarp from Red's videos

Jutopa

John Jutopa
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 18, 2019
Pronouns
He/him
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
hoo, I wonder if Jutopa learn about Magikarp from Red's videos
I more see this as common knowledge in the pokemon world, but this is perfectly valid as well so i'll just leave it up to interpretation lol

Kadew

*bird sounds*
🌱Featurer
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
Grass, Normal
Pokédex Entry
I continue to be deeply suspicious for the fate of Stevens, but, I am momentarily pacified by the sweetness of little baby magikarp stevens. What a good boy.

Kadew

*bird sounds*
🌱Featurer
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
Grass, Normal
Pokédex Entry
Every panel of determined little magikarp stevens is a blessing. Please don't die please don't die please don't die

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)