• Episode Four of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode will be the last one featuring chapters from Call of the Divines and Solstice! Tune in to hear what the story's creators have to say about these audio adaptations of their runs.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Comic Kanto Teen Mon Jutopa's Blue Challenge - Last Update: 26/05/2020

Thread Description
Jutopa's Blue Challenge/Nuzlocke is a story about improving as a person, about fear, about struggle, about anxiety, about striving to do better, to be the best version of yourself that you can be. To doubt oneself, to change. To learn from your mistakes and move on. And most importantly, to never give up.

Kadew

*bird sounds*
🌱Featurer
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
Grass, Normal
Pokédex Entry
Doesn't actually like birds all that much.
Oh man oh boy are we finally gonna get it? The full story of that fateful day? And even if we just jump back to the present, I'm still so hyped for Jutopa to go face his fam again. I'm just generally extremely hyped for whatever is going to happen right now, and no matter what it is I have faith that it won't disappoint!

Kadew

*bird sounds*
🌱Featurer
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
Grass, Normal
Pokédex Entry
The pink city! It's here! It's happening! Throwing Jutopa in on his own is definitely not a mistake and a tragedy to happen, nope. Boy oh boy is Blaine gonna be interesting, will he know and recognize Jutopa in present day? Thrilling.

Trollkitten

Kitten of Lore
Artist
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
She/her, Aetherai Lorekeeper
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Clever
Pokédex Entry
Autistic writer who starts more things than she finishes. Hyper asexual Twitch Plays Pokemon lorewriter. Rather be a happy shill than an angry critic.
You probably want to check all your links in your first post, because the third page's link is broken and I'm not sure how many other pages might be broken as well.

Jutopa

John Jutopa
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 18, 2019
Pronouns
He/him
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
You probably want to check all your links in your first post, because the third page's link is broken and I'm not sure how many other pages might be broken as well.
Thanks for the heads up! I just went through everything and that was indeed a mess and a half, geez. It was never like this, no idea exactly what might've happened, but now everything should be in place and readable.

Other than that, I'm happy to announce that I'm back on working on my comic after a long ass hiatus!

Kadew

*bird sounds*
🌱Featurer
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
Grass, Normal
Pokédex Entry
Oh no, poor Janine Sachiko. I feel so bad for her, I can only imagine what sort of fallout she went through from her father after this concludes and Jutopa vanishes to Pallet Town somehow. Gosh I cannot wait to meet up with her and the trashfather in Fuchsia.

Velink

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 27, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pokémon Type
Ghost, Normal
oof!!
He gonna feel that when he woke up and try to go number 2 in the morning!
No way he gnna survive thrown into the sea with a hole in his stomach
the current Jutopa is but a clone of that one made by grieving Koga

Kadew

*bird sounds*
🌱Featurer
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
Grass, Normal
Pokédex Entry
Holy flaming crap Blaine is a madman. Trying to murder this child, in blazing powerarmor, riding bareback on a fiery unicorn. I'd vote him for mayor.

Kadew

*bird sounds*
🌱Featurer
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
Grass, Normal
Pokédex Entry
He wants an apology out of that garbage fatherman? Eugh, good riddance rather. Jutopa best be coming to a realization with this arc that there is nothing worth saving there, cut that man out of your life and beat him to a pulp wherever his face crawls back in. Just standing and watching while his son drowns, what a piece of work.

Velink

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 27, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pokémon Type
Ghost, Normal
OOOH! It is finally the moment of truth!
Does Koga goes back onhis words?
is he actually raising a Pokemon to be Jutopa's replacement??
Next week will be awesome!

Krisantyne

oh no
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 10, 2019
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
she
Pokémon Type
Water
Pokédex Entry
This Pokémon clings to Sharpedo and shares in its prosperity. When its Sharpedo is attacked, Krisantyne will fight alongside it!
Seeing his father again sure hit Jutopa harder than he expected... The last panel is amazing, it makes the feeling of freezing up so tangible.

Kadew

*bird sounds*
🌱Featurer
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
Grass, Normal
Pokédex Entry
OOooh boy, here it is. I'm on the edge of my seat. And gosh dang Koga isn't giving an inch, not a wink of emotion on that face, really just doesn't care an ounce that his presumed-dead son is alive and in front of him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)