• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• Episode Six of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode continues our exploration of the new stories, and in our discussion segment we tackle more of the planning process!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Comic Kanto Teen Mon Jutopa's Blue Challenge - Last Update: 07/07/2020

Thread Description
Jutopa's Blue Challenge/Nuzlocke is a story about improving as a person, about fear, about struggle, about anxiety, about striving to do better, to be the best version of yourself that you can be. To doubt oneself, to change. To learn from your mistakes and move on. And most importantly, to never give up.

Kadew

*bird sounds*
🌱Featurer
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
Grass, Normal
Pokédex Entry
Doesn't actually like birds all that much.
Oh geez oh geez Stevens your face. It's gonna turn you shiny to be covered with so much blood. And that profile view was a little scary, his face is so very very flat for a sec I thought his head had just, exploded, and that was a stump. That eye color change though, red eyes generally don't mean good things. But, I gotta put my faith in Stevens. Pls be ok good fish boy.

Kadew

*bird sounds*
🌱Featurer
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
Grass, Normal
Pokédex Entry
I'm not sure I have more reaction to give than high pitched emotional screaming about Stevens and Fattybomb. LET STEVENS LIVE! LET FATTYBOMB SLEEP! LET JUTOPA PUNCH HIS DAD IN THE FACE!

Krisantyne

oh no
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 10, 2019
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
she
Pokémon Type
Water
Pokédex Entry
This Pokémon clings to Sharpedo and shares in its prosperity. When its Sharpedo is attacked, Krisantyne will fight alongside it!
hhhhh
I want to believe that Stevens can make it since he's out of the battle now and can still talk, but that good character and relationship arc is a big death flag. Fattybomb could draw a lot of strength out of the memory of his great rival. ;w; Jutopa looks how I feel!

Velink

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 27, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pokémon Type
Ghost, Normal
Arghh Steven!!
It is not supposed to be you that goes to sleep!
Now even after all of this, Can Fattybomb even sleep peacefully??

Holy crap Jutopa this is a very intense one move spamming battle

Krisantyne

oh no
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 10, 2019
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
she
Pokémon Type
Water
Pokédex Entry
This Pokémon clings to Sharpedo and shares in its prosperity. When its Sharpedo is attacked, Krisantyne will fight alongside it!
Noooo that's so unfair, he was already down ;A; Seeing that Hypno in the dust will be so satisfying. Hopefully Fattybomb gets away without brain damage!
The composition of the middle row is dope!!

Kadew

*bird sounds*
🌱Featurer
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
Grass, Normal
Pokédex Entry
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Krisantyne

oh no
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 10, 2019
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
she
Pokémon Type
Water
Pokédex Entry
heart: broken
That was so good, though. Every one of his last sentences hit right in the heart.
I'm very proud of Stevens and will miss him so much! ;A;

Tailsimp

A Universally Under-Rested University Imp
🎇Contributor
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Electric, Psychic
Pokédex Entry
Tailsimp: The Impish Pokemon. Despite being quiet and reserved, this pokemon is usually very happy to talk and is always excited to help out!
Honestly running to cry on vaporwave beach over Stevens is the only mood after the last update.

Krisantyne

oh no
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 10, 2019
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
she
Pokémon Type
Water
Pokédex Entry
Ohhh the extreme colors add to the intensity of this scene so nicely ;v;
Fattybomb and Stevens - best pair of rivals of all time, even after death did them part! Fattybomb will be unstoppable with this driving force behind him and with being able to SLEEP! Such a good moment! Look how hard I can cry!!!
Stevens looks so adorable both in his panel on the page and in this artwork. He was a good boy.

YumeTsuki

Professional Moron
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 1, 2020
Nature
Jolly
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Ice
Pokédex Entry
Occassionally appears on a whim.
He finally sleeps... but at what cost...

Tailsimp

🎇Contributor
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Electric, Psychic
Pokédex Entry
Tailsimp: The Impish Pokemon. Despite being quiet and reserved, this pokemon is usually very happy to talk and is always excited to help out!
Rivals even after the end 😭

I'm not still crying! You're still crying!!!

Velink

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 27, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pokémon Type
Ghost, Normal
Sachiko is alive!!!
and I totally do not recognize her at all!
I wonder why she is trembling tho..I thougth she would be a ninja master by now or at least half cyborg after what happened in Cinnabar

Tailsimp

🎇Contributor
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Electric, Psychic
Pokédex Entry
Glad Sachiko is alive and seems well! Also I am very 👀 at what went down after everything

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)