• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• Episode Six of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode continues our exploration of the new stories, and in our discussion segment we tackle more of the planning process!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Comic Unova General Other Adventure Jet's Black Nuzlocke

Velink

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 27, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pokémon Type
Ghost, Normal
The shot of Icirrus is my fave for this page!
The Giant Beartic!! The..green man sitting on the roof (srsly wth is that??)
Followed by Bianca's expression in this page! they are all awesome!
and she can fly with Dream Mist too? you are dreaming!

Bowser's Family Vacation

Johto League Champion
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
Dragon, Cool
Pokédex Entry
"Am I Mario's babysitter? Are you going to call me every time that guy blows his nose, or what?"
Poor Zorua, left behind.... T-T

We were robbed of not being able to use Fly on our Musharna! D:<

Tailsimp

A Universally Under-Rested University Imp
🎇Contributor
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Electric, Psychic
Pokédex Entry
Tailsimp: The Impish Pokemon. Despite being quiet and reserved, this pokemon is usually very happy to talk and is always excited to help out!
Ahhh Percy got out okay! I love this dork boy and didn't want to see him swept up by the cops! Love him and his very good cat!!! Can't wait for Jet to totally not launch herself into danger and be 100% responsible in giving that stone to Alder and nothing else :)

Yes Hello Officer Everything Is Good And Normal And Nothing Is Wrong Please Be On Your Way Good Officer And Worry Not About Us Silly Teens Acting Normally and Good

Kadew

*bird sounds*
🌱Featurer
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
Grass, Normal
Pokédex Entry
Doesn't actually like birds all that much.
Hey zero did you know that I love this comic and these characters and aaaaaa so good. I love them all acting natural to head off the police especially, a perfect flawless panel right there. But also to love is just, the, everything else. Alder flying away in the barely sufficient grip of his moth. Percy just, existing. Also Bianca sitting so delicately on that dream cloud is delightful. Even if this was a bit of a in-btween connective tissue sort of scene, it was still excellent because you are an excellent storyteller.

orangebeans

Conqueror of the Fuchsia Gym
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Is that a Spaceballs reference I see? I also love the idea of flying on a dream mist cloud!

Dee

THIS IS MY HAPPY FACE
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 26, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
They/Them
Pokémon Type
Bug, Clever
Pokédex Entry
A regular writer of fanfics and other works, this pokemon loves puns, bugs, and the outdoors.
Gotta say, I'm loving Percy! He went from a goofy side character to arguably one step short of the main cast. He had a whole arc indeed!

And Bianca looks so graceful flying on Musharna... meanwhile Jet is struggling 🤣

chromicat

Is babey
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 14, 2019
Nature
Docile
Pronouns
he/they
Pokémon Type
Grass, Psychic
hi!! new reader here, and i honestly think this is my favorite nuzlocke comic i've read?? your art style, characters, and storytelling are all so compelling, and i can't wait for the next installment!!

Zero

Jet's Black Nuzlocke
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pronouns
she/her/it
Pokémon Type
Fire, Bug
Pokédex Entry
It is born asleep, and it dies asleep. All its movements are apparently no more than the results of it tossing and turning in its dreams.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Hey everyone, here's a bonus comic to help tide you over until the next update in a month. This idea came from a patron last month as a request, and while I didn't do it as a request I thought it was a fun idea so I did it anyway! A non canon hypothetical "how would the kids occupy their time if stuck in quarantine."

It's a stressful time right now, and I know a lot of people are out there still working amidst this pandemic, folks unable to work and out of a job, and some worried about how they will be able to afford reopening their businesses in a safe way. Jet and her friends are young enough that they dont have to worry about that stuff, but social isolation can still be difficult for some people even if they are relatively safe and well provided for, so in the end I wanted the emphasis to be on how they're staying connected with one another ^^

Stay safe everyone!

A tip of the hat to my Patrons!
eWorm, TailsImp, Mouse with a Dinosaur Tail, Beryl & Tree, Morgarizzle, Hydrash, Spade, Little Wolf Blue Studios, and Ratrascal!​

Tailsimp

🎇Contributor
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Electric, Psychic
Pokédex Entry
Tailsimp: The Impish Pokemon. Despite being quiet and reserved, this pokemon is usually very happy to talk and is always excited to help out!
Zero this mini comic is so cute! Good wholesome content for the soul right now ❤

Dee

THIS IS MY HAPPY FACE
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 26, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
They/Them
Pokémon Type
Bug, Clever
Pokédex Entry
A regular writer of fanfics and other works, this pokemon loves puns, bugs, and the outdoors.
This is wonderful stuff! I especially like Bianca's side of things, her hair looking so frazzled and her servine (who's name I just can't place at the moment!) being so nice bringing tea and filling the screen :>

Kadew

*bird sounds*
🌱Featurer
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
Grass, Normal
Pokédex Entry
Doesn't actually like birds all that much.
What a precious mini comic! I love these kids, and I relate so much to Cheren's being at the piano with a laptop and sheet music pulled up from the internet. Although, when I did that, I was precariously balancing my laptop on the piano's music stand like a fool. It's so neat to see Jet without her hat and jacket, she looks so different without that iconic cap that I almost didn't recognize her right away. I hope whatever she's cooking ends up without a bunch of animal fur in the mix lol

Zero

Jet's Black Nuzlocke
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pronouns
she/her/it
Pokémon Type
Fire, Bug
Pokédex Entry
It is born asleep, and it dies asleep. All its movements are apparently no more than the results of it tossing and turning in its dreams.
So many wonderful comments on last month's update! Here are the replies!

The shot of Icirrus is my fave for this page!
The Giant Beartic!! The..green man sitting on the roof (srsly wth is that??)
Followed by Bianca's expression in this page! they are all awesome!
and she can fly with Dream Mist too? you are dreaming!
Haha, looks like you found gumby! XD I dont know why i just put gumby on the roof but there he is haha. I'm glad you like that panel, populating an establishing shot is always fun.

Poor Zorua, left behind.... T-T

We were robbed of not being able to use Fly on our Musharna! D:<
For real, creative uses for psychic pokemon pls!

Ahhh Percy got out okay! I love this dork boy and didn't want to see him swept up by the cops! Love him and his very good cat!!! Can't wait for Jet to totally not launch herself into danger and be 100% responsible in giving that stone to Alder and nothing else :)

Yes Hello Officer Everything Is Good And Normal And Nothing Is Wrong Please Be On Your Way Good Officer And Worry Not About Us Silly Teens Acting Normally and Good
Haha, Jet is always 100% responsible and plus she has bianca there and we all know bianca wouldnt do crimes right??
(nothing suspicious here at all, noogie noogie noogie)

Hey zero did you know that I love this comic and these characters and aaaaaa so good. I love them all acting natural to head off the police especially, a perfect flawless panel right there. But also to love is just, the, everything else. Alder flying away in the barely sufficient grip of his moth. Percy just, existing. Also Bianca sitting so delicately on that dream cloud is delightful. Even if this was a bit of a in-btween connective tissue sort of scene, it was still excellent because you are an excellent storyteller.
>w< gosh, thanks so much kadew! I'm glad even the down time has enough fun to keep folks entertained, I dont know about excellent but I certainly try my storytelling best! The police bit wasn't even planned, I'm glad that ended up being a lotta folks' favorite part XD

Is that a Spaceballs reference I see? I also love the idea of flying on a dream mist cloud!
Hahaha, you got the spaceballs reference XD
And creative use of pokemon powers are fun!

Gotta say, I'm loving Percy! He went from a goofy side character to arguably one step short of the main cast. He had a whole arc indeed!

And Bianca looks so graceful flying on Musharna... meanwhile Jet is struggling 🤣
Percy is a good kid! Im glad his arc came full circle like i planned!
And of course Major isn't making it very easy for jet either XD haha.

hi!! new reader here, and i honestly think this is my favorite nuzlocke comic i've read?? your art style, characters, and storytelling are all so compelling, and i can't wait for the next installment!!
Aaaah! Welcome new reader! Thank you so much for enjoying the comic! >w< I cant wait to post the next installment on July 1st, I hope you enjoy it!

Riboo

Conqueror of the Azalea Gym
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 24, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pokémon Type
Electric
Oh yeah, saw this on tumblr ;3 Really nice seeing stuff like this, especially in all these crazy ass times. Roaring twenties are back indeed XD;;; man

Velink

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 27, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pokémon Type
Ghost, Normal
such an amazing extras!
Hopefuly all nuzlockers can survive this plague and come out triumphant!

Krisantyne

oh no
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 10, 2019
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
she
Pokémon Type
Water
Pokédex Entry
This Pokémon clings to Sharpedo and shares in its prosperity. When its Sharpedo is attacked, Krisantyne will fight alongside it!
Oh gosh, this lil comic is so heartwarming. They are so happy to see each other. ;v;
My favourite activity is the chaotic baking one. Your art is so dynamic! Even Bianca's sleepy panel has something dynamic in it with the pose of Servine!
Slurping the raw egg is probably good for Sir Francis because Fighting types need lots of protein, right..?

Bowser's Family Vacation

Johto League Champion
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
Dragon, Cool
Pokédex Entry
"Am I Mario's babysitter? Are you going to call me every time that guy blows his nose, or what?"
Aw, the babies are doing so well..! I am very worried about Jet's computer, though. Take it from someone who's destroyed electronics before. It takes chaos to recognize chaos. :)

Zero

Jet's Black Nuzlocke
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pronouns
she/her/it
Pokémon Type
Fire, Bug
Pokédex Entry

I'm not gonna forget to post the cover before the episode this time!
New episode on July first!
I was torn between starting the new Act before or after episode 78, but since i missed the chance i'm putting it here before 79
anyway, replies!

Oh yeah, saw this on tumblr ;3 Really nice seeing stuff like this, especially in all these crazy ass times. Roaring twenties are back indeed XD;;; man
It felt good to try and add some positivity into the world, but I also just like imagining characters doing every day stuff, so it was a win win for me ^^

such an amazing extras!
Hopefuly all nuzlockers can survive this plague and come out triumphant!
At least we have the power of pokemon on our side to help us survive!

Oh gosh, this lil comic is so heartwarming. They are so happy to see each other. ;v;
My favourite activity is the chaotic baking one. Your art is so dynamic! Even Bianca's sleepy panel has something dynamic in it with the pose of Servine!
Slurping the raw egg is probably good for Sir Francis because Fighting types need lots of protein, right..?
Oh yeah! Sir Francis needs a lot of protein and im sure the rawness wont be a problem. if anything his beard being that close will probably cook it on its way down XD As someone who used to bake a lot I had a lot of fun with that one so yay! Domestic life with pokemon sounds like a nightmare tho XD what a mess to clean up later

Aw, the babies are doing so well..! I am very worried about Jet's computer, though. Take it from someone who's destroyed electronics before. It takes chaos to recognize chaos. :)
oh noooo eggs can not be good for the hardware XDDD

Tailsimp

🎇Contributor
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Electric, Psychic
Pokédex Entry
I always love me a good "are they falling?" cover. Can't help but wonder if the fact that July and Redeye seem to be fallin a bit worse than everyone else is foreshadowing 👀

Bowser's Family Vacation

Johto League Champion
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
Dragon, Cool
Pokédex Entry
The crying Stunfisk is such a mood. What does July's "worse falling" mean???

Tsugumi Hazawa

Ordinary but Hardworking
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Haneoka High School (IRL: Makassar, Indonesia)
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
Character: She/Her, IRL: He/Him
Pokémon Type
Normal
Still a good long running series that is really getting good attention despite the comic hasn't been finished yet and you have kinda finished the game. It's kinda like when i'm already recently trying to write the next update of my nuzlocke despite two months already of no updates. So yeah, there you go, it looks good. Having to use raw memory to figure out how it went previously if you didn't put significant notes can be a problem though. Anyways you still got a plenty of more of chapters to go, so keep up the good work!~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)