• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• Episode Six of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode continues our exploration of the new stories, and in our discussion segment we tackle more of the planning process!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Comic Unova General Other Adventure Jet's Black Nuzlocke

Velink

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 27, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pokémon Type
Ghost, Normal
Gee, Zerochan, I was expecting the continuation of N, Zekrom, and Jet's interaction this page
But this page has awesome battles I just forget about my expectation until I started typing...

Brycen's Hexagonal taking down that Druddigon is avery impressive feat despite of its type advantage! It took the dragon in on ehit too!
The same druddigon that tanks 5 of Jet and Cheren's pokemon and beat them up!
I hope Jet can still win her Icicle badge...

I also thought that Liepard was the evolved form of the Purrloin from N's flashback!
The move it used to counter Flash was Night Daze, right?

Zero

Jet's Black Nuzlocke
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pronouns
she/her/it
Pokémon Type
Fire, Bug
Pokédex Entry
It is born asleep, and it dies asleep. All its movements are apparently no more than the results of it tossing and turning in its dreams.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
HEY HEY HO HO, ANOTHER EPISODE!

Read episode 77 on DeviantArt or on JetsBlackNuzlocke.com
Zekrom!!!!!!!!
I'm so happy with how Zekrom turned out, I remember the first time I attempted to draw it and maaaan it was not good. Been practicing for a while now and it really paid off, I love her powerful physique, and I kinda dig how she kinda just turns into a giant shadow sometimes (especially against the bright sky).

Everyone in this episode was a pain to draw tho. Every time I opened the file to do line art I would be met by Ghetsis or Alder or Zekrom or even Hydreigon, none of which I enjoy drawing. I will never understand how Ghetsis or Alder's outfits work. >m<

I wanna give a big thanks to everyone who nomed and voted for me in this year's extravaganza! Jet got into voting for Best main character, and N actually won silver for Best antagonist! I'm so proud of my children, and I'm so grateful for the votes. Congrats to all the winners and anyone who got into voting and also everyone who nomed and got nomed! The Ganza is such a fun time for everyone to get together and celebrate the runs we love and I cant wait for next year's celebration! You're all the gold medals I need >w<

A tip of the hat to my Patrons!
eWorm, TailsImp, Mouse with a Dinosaur Tail, Beryl & Tree, Morgarizzle, and Hydrash.

Thanks for your patience, I know two months feels like a long time to wait for just one single normal length episode, but with everything that's going on it's really nice to have the extra time to work on the episode. I'm getting rats next month! If you're interested to follow my rat journey feel free to check out my new tumblr blog StudioRats for picks and journal entries.

Also, I been playing Pokemon Shield on the Nuzforums Twitch Channel, and there's a thread for it! Check out Total Defiance's forum thread where I'm doodling my team as I go! We stream every Sunday at 7:30 EsT!

The next episode will be out on May 1st!

...I forgot I could embed the episode right in this post with medias XD i’ll do that when I get home

Last edited:

Zero

Jet's Black Nuzlocke
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pronouns
she/her/it
Pokémon Type
Fire, Bug
Pokédex Entry
It is born asleep, and it dies asleep. All its movements are apparently no more than the results of it tossing and turning in its dreams.
Late replies to your wonderful comments!
I'll try to answer all comments every month despite the two month update schedule, just so yall dont have to wait so long >w<;;;

Heh. It makes sense that Brycen would be a theater nerd, considering where he ends up in B2W2...

The Purrloin line just doesn't have good luck in this run, does it?

Enjoy this break! You deserve it! ^^
Man now I'm wondering where he ends up in B2W2. (i'm kinda hoping he turns into a cowboy haha)
Yeah these poor kitties, x3 and thanks! I certainly could have better managed my time but it was nice having the extra time!

Looks like Blueboy... is now a BlueMAN.
DEE X'D hahaha

Daaaang I forgot to comment on that big awesome baby N and the dragon friend comic! That one has just SO MUCH GOOD STUFF AAAAAAAAAAAA like all of baby N's antics and his hilariously naiive understanding of the world but his unwavering commitment to help anyone and everyone. I love that poor momma purrloin, I hope she was ok after that. And then current update, that fight with the zoroark, so tense! Dramatic evolution! Woosh bang I love your comic so much zero
Thank you so much! The baby N stuff was fun to do, he's just such a good boy. And I'm sure momma will be okay, nature has a way of bouncing back after all. And I love me some dramatic evolutions!

god when i say i was holding my breath as i was reading, i am definitely not exaggerating
this comic has been so amazing so far and i am LOVING it!! brycen being a theatre nerd is also just killing me sdlkfjlgfgd
thank you so much >w< i am determined not to give brycen a single line of dialogue that isnt a movie/theater quote of some kind haha.

THIS WAS SO WELL-PACED, I LOVE IT. (Happy hiatus!)
Thanks! It's good to be back!

Gee, Zerochan, I was expecting the continuation of N, Zekrom, and Jet's interaction this page
But this page has awesome battles I just forget about my expectation until I started typing...

Brycen's Hexagonal taking down that Druddigon is avery impressive feat despite of its type advantage! It took the dragon in on ehit too!
The same druddigon that tanks 5 of Jet and Cheren's pokemon and beat them up!
I hope Jet can still win her Icicle badge...

I also thought that Liepard was the evolved form of the Purrloin from N's flashback!
The move it used to counter Flash was Night Daze, right?
Yeah I totally planned for a continuation, but then I didnt know where to put this stuff. Glad you didnt realize until afterwards XD
Dragons are dangerous, Brycen went all out on that guy. Jet would have been fine with her fire fighting type.
Haha, that would have been cool, tho i wonder if cats live that long 🤔 and yes! Night Daze, a move Liepard cant learn >wO

Kadew

*bird sounds*
🌱Featurer
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
Grass, Normal
Pokédex Entry
Doesn't actually like birds all that much.
Mmm yessss more jet's black nuzlocke, delicious nourishment for my soul. This page is SO GOOD where to start. Jet's pokemon popping out to shield her like the good boys they are? Zekrom's big imposing energy in every panel and her utter swag of her design? I do love what you've done with her tail, making it all sleek and tailish and only turning into a big fat generator when it's time to fly.

N is nutter butters but he's really just doing his best to deserve that placement as best antagonist, and he's doing great. Also good on Alder for trying to actually be a good champion for a little bit! Even if he's kind of the scrubbiest of all champions in all regions, he's trying to be more than a loser grandpa here and it almost worked! But instead Ghetsis ripped him a new one and honestly the best part is the way you draw Ghetsis as he's doing this. Your Ghetsis is just this weird pill man and it's so funny to see every panel of him in his ludicrous crenelation dress.

Also also I love your hydreigon!!! Even if it was hard to draw for you, it turned out super good. Scary when it needed to be, leaping out of frame and hissing, but also just being so floofy, and the way it holds the peacing out Ghetsis, and that grunt just clinging to the side at the last minute. The perfect balance of goofs and stakes that I love this comic for. Keep up the amazing work!

Dee

THIS IS MY HAPPY FACE
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 26, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
They/Them
Pokémon Type
Bug, Clever
Pokédex Entry
A regular writer of fanfics and other works, this pokemon loves puns, bugs, and the outdoors.
I love what you've done with the big Z's personality, she's intimidating yet so atypical from what you'd expect from a big legendary

Also the art on hydreigon is insane

NyanCheetos

self-proclaimed queen of the sea slugs
Artist
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 16, 2019
Nature
Jolly
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
Grass, Water
Pokédex Entry
if the cheddar ain't sharp, i don't want it.
ow ow OW IM LOVIN IT
I spent like 3 hrs on Friday reading your whole comic (may have been longer, I think I took a snack break) and WOW! An epic!!!!!!! So so so good!!! I hope you feel very proud of this cause WOW!
N's losing it a little and it's spooking me (granted, you could say that he's also the most together he's ever been, but to fall from that height is gonna hurt hard). But I sincerely love how you developed N in your run, cause his points are valid. He truly does deserve to be the other hero. Creates some wonderful conflict.
Also Zekrom's face when N boasts; that's tender right there

Kinetic Kimo

Trainer MIA
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 21, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
She/her. Old-school girl words.
Pokémon Type
Water, Psychic
Ok first I love your Zekrom, she's so sleek and awesome and clearly knows she's the boss. The converting engine tail is perfect. Best mode of travel.

Second, I adore your comic in it's entirety. I especially love your interactions between Jet and N, and how each of them has almost convinced the other of their own perspective. It's the best and most sincere portrayal I've ever seen of the black & white game's rival/player relationship. I also enjoy your high-detail cartoonic art style. You ride the line between hilarious and heart-breaking expressions so you can dip a bit into each. Excellent work. :D

violentlydefending

a complete fool
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 20, 2019
Pronouns
he/she/they
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Ice
holy crap this page was nuts and there was SO MUCH to love about it!! from jet's pokemon protecting her to zekrom's imposing nature and fun characterization... this comic is always such a feast! also ghetsis peacing out at the end jfmzbdks

Bowser's Family Vacation

Johto League Champion
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
Dragon, Cool
Pokédex Entry
"Am I Mario's babysitter? Are you going to call me every time that guy blows his nose, or what?"
I love the color combination for Zekrom! That's not an ominous speech bubble aesthetic at all, no sirree....

RIP, N's hat. I hope the rest of N doesn't get RIP-ed either. I think Zekrom has more power in this situation than our favorite fuzzy-haired boy.

Tailsimp

A Universally Under-Rested University Imp
🎇Contributor
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Electric, Psychic
Pokédex Entry
Tailsimp: The Impish Pokemon. Despite being quiet and reserved, this pokemon is usually very happy to talk and is always excited to help out!
I will never understand how Ghetsis or Alder's outfits work. >m<
I refuse to believe the OG artists understood how those outfits worked.

Ahhhh Zero I forgot how good Zekrom's introduction is! It's so intense from the shot of the sky clearing,to its appearance next to N, to N's laughter, to that shot of Zekrom's teeth! Poor N looks so smol next to the dragon lmao. I love all the expressions in this update, especially the panel with N's hat on the floor and everyone staring in shock at him flying away.

I'll pray that N gets his hat back. 🙏

Zero

Jet's Black Nuzlocke
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pronouns
she/her/it
Pokémon Type
Fire, Bug
Pokédex Entry
Episode 001 Reboot
Hey guys! So I been watching a lot of anime lately, and with all this extra time I got on my hands due to the virus situation I thought it's time I rebooted Jet's Black Nuzlocke in a more professional manga style.

All new episodes will be put on hold so that I can reboot the whole series up to this point. Back when I first started drawing JBN I was pretty new to digital art, but I set off trying to make the best looking comic I could possibly make, and the line art, flat color, shading style I landed on is pretty generic to digital art. I know we've been going for a long time, and we're getting close to the end, but this style just speaks to me and I feel like it would be much better if I take the next five years off to redo all the old episodes up to this point so we can get the finale in true manga fashi...OKAY JUST KIDDING! Haha! April Fools everyone! I mean obviously, I dont think I was fooling anyone, I just wanted to have fun writing up a description as if I were. No, there's no way I'm rebooting my comic at this point, especially not in manga style. This style does NOT come naturally to me, I had to look up all sorts of references of manga and anime to see how they draw their ears and eyes and how far I can push the expressions. It's a style I love to look at but man is it difficult. I am actually super proud of how this came out honestly, I think this is the best thing I've ever done with this kind of style ever!

I chose episode 001 instead of the prologue because I wanted to feature both the humans and the pokemon, and the prologue only has pokemon in it. Redesigning the pokemon into what they might look like if they were fantasy creatures in a manga was super fun. Maybe I might make an april fool's day tradition out of redoing this page next year :3c

Dont forget, we're on a two month schedule now, so the next episode is up at the end of this month (first day of may).

eWorm, TailsImp, Mouse with a Dinosaur Tail, Beryl & Tree, Morgarizzle, Hydrash, Spade, and Little Wolf Blue Studios.

Patreon
jetsblacknuzlocke.com
My Tumblr
My Twitter
My Website

Last edited:

Kadew

*bird sounds*
🌱Featurer
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
Grass, Normal
Pokédex Entry
Doesn't actually like birds all that much.
Their eyes, have so many sparkles in them. I agree with you that doing manga style stuff is super hard, doesn't come naturally to me either, but you did a great job with it! I can't wait to see the Jet's Black Nuzlocke finale in this style!

MouseWithADinosaurTail

A Comedian At Heart
Artist
Writer
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Flying
Pokédex Entry
She's like a sea urchin. Tough and prickly on the outside, but delicate and easily wounded if hit the wrong way. Please handle gently.
Redrawing your entire comic for the next 8 years def seems like a good use of time to me! I'm all for this! :D

pkmnMasterWheeler

Conqueror of the Mahogany Gym
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Cute
Following in my footsteps with Heroes of Hoenn eh? Rebooting years in is clearly the way to go!~

(In all serious your manga art style is actually really adorable and awesome looking)

TerryTheTeryx

Gen Z Degenerate
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 3, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Flying, Steel
Pokédex Entry
A bizarre Pokémon who dislikes many social activities. She appears to have a penchant for peanut butter and foreign languages.
For realll. I really like how Cheren looks.

Zero

Jet's Black Nuzlocke
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pronouns
she/her/it
Pokémon Type
Fire, Bug
Pokédex Entry
Thanks to everyone who enjoyed my reboot. I'm sorry to say I've come to my senses and will not be rebooting the whole comic. But all the same thanks for commenting on it! The next episode will be delivered next month, as for now, lets get to those comment replies!

Mmm yessss more jet's black nuzlocke, delicious nourishment for my soul. This page is SO GOOD where to start. Jet's pokemon popping out to shield her like the good boys they are? Zekrom's big imposing energy in every panel and her utter swag of her design? I do love what you've done with her tail, making it all sleek and tailish and only turning into a big fat generator when it's time to fly.

N is nutter butters but he's really just doing his best to deserve that placement as best antagonist, and he's doing great. Also good on Alder for trying to actually be a good champion for a little bit! Even if he's kind of the scrubbiest of all champions in all regions, he's trying to be more than a loser grandpa here and it almost worked! But instead Ghetsis ripped him a new one and honestly the best part is the way you draw Ghetsis as he's doing this. Your Ghetsis is just this weird pill man and it's so funny to see every panel of him in his ludicrous crenelation dress.

Also also I love your hydreigon!!! Even if it was hard to draw for you, it turned out super good. Scary when it needed to be, leaping out of frame and hissing, but also just being so floofy, and the way it holds the peacing out Ghetsis, and that grunt just clinging to the side at the last minute. The perfect balance of goofs and stakes that I love this comic for. Keep up the amazing work!
>w< Thanks for the comment Kadew! I always look forward to hearing from you when I drop an episode!

I'm so happy how Zekrom turned out. I was struggling so hard to find a way to transform her tail into a generator in a way that didnt look like it was a giant umbrella. In the end I went the transformers route of "things are moving but we dont care how"

N is going a little mad from finally achieving his life long goal, but he'll calm down after a nice flying carpet ride. Poor Alder is such a scrub he got frozen in place x3 but he's trying. I love that you describe ghetsis as a pill man, thats so perfect. hahaha

I love what you've done with the big Z's personality, she's intimidating yet so atypical from what you'd expect from a big legendary

Also the art on hydreigon is insane
Oh man, I'm gonna call her Big Z from now on XD incidentally that was my nickname in middleschool just kidding.
OwO I always love hearing which parts of my comic/characters are atypical from others!

ow ow OW IM LOVIN IT
I spent like 3 hrs on Friday reading your whole comic (may have been longer, I think I took a snack break) and WOW! An epic!!!!!!! So so so good!!! I hope you feel very proud of this cause WOW!
N's losing it a little and it's spooking me (granted, you could say that he's also the most together he's ever been, but to fall from that height is gonna hurt hard). But I sincerely love how you developed N in your run, cause his points are valid. He truly does deserve to be the other hero. Creates some wonderful conflict.
Also Zekrom's face when N boasts; that's tender right there
:'D Oh my gosh, three plus hours reading the whole thing, you are insane! Thank you so much for picking my comic up, I'm so glad you enjoyed it!

>w< I'm so glad you noticed Zekrom's chuffed expression, I worried it wouldnt stand out. That's one of my favorite moments right there.

Ok first I love your Zekrom, she's so sleek and awesome and clearly knows she's the boss. The converting engine tail is perfect. Best mode of travel.

Second, I adore your comic in its entirety. I especially love your interactions between Jet and N, and how each of them has almost convinced the other of their own perspective. It's the best and most sincere portrayal I've ever seen of the black & white game's rival/player relationship. I also enjoy your high-detail cartoonic art style. You ride the line between hilarious and heart-breaking expressions so you can dip a bit into each. Excellent work. :D
Aaaah thank you so much! It was important to me to actually make the "you need both sides" theme from the games to not just be something said at the end but actually shown throughout.

I try really hard to make sure the tone doesnt dip into melodrama and angst. Keeping some light hearted humor peppered in is important, I'm glad to hear it's working so far! :'D

holy crap this page was nuts and there was SO MUCH to love about it!! from jet's pokemon protecting her to zekrom's imposing nature and fun characterization... this comic is always such a feast! also ghetsis peacing out at the end jfmzbdks
^w^ jet's pokemon are doing a good job protecting their kid. Sir francis helped keep little jet from blowing away, and july helped shield them from any electricity. Now that's team work!

I love the color combination for Zekrom! That's not an ominous speech bubble aesthetic at all, no sirree....

RIP, N's hat. I hope the rest of N doesn't get RIP-ed either. I think Zekrom has more power in this situation than our favorite fuzzy-haired boy.
N's hat is the true hero of the story, it's like "nope you're on a bad path kid" and jumped ship to join the protagonists hahaha
That's an interesting note about Zekrom and N's power dynamic. It'll be interesting to further develop their relationship :3

I refuse to believe the OG artists understood how those outfits worked.

Ahhhh Zero I forgot how good Zekrom's introduction is! It's so intense from the shot of the sky clearing,to its appearance next to N, to N's laughter, to that shot of Zekrom's teeth! Poor N looks so smol next to the dragon lmao. I love all the expressions in this update, especially the panel with N's hat on the floor and everyone staring in shock at him flying away.

I'll pray that N gets his hat back. 🙏
lakjfawelkf you know sometimes I wonder if they design characters to look good from one angle only haha. I've very proud of all those scenes, it makes me happy they stood out ^^

The true stakes of the story, the status of N's hat. TO BE CONTINUED

Riboo

Conqueror of the Azalea Gym
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 24, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pokémon Type
Electric
So just binged through the entirety of your updates until now and holy crap. Loving that Jet through all this isn't always certain of her own convictions, doesn't always have the right answers, but has so much heart in her that its hard not to want her to succeed. I really like that she does befriend everyone she meets, even N to an extent, which makes their eventual final confrontation all the more interesting to look forward to as its more about a sort of mutual trust and belief in one another that spurred them both on in their journeys than anything else. Its certainly an interesting take and approach to a BW Nuzlocke for sure and leaves me hoping that she and N can somehow remain friends in the end.

Also, art wise, from the original page to now, I can really see a marked improvement in your skill and flow when it comes to telling a story through visual means. Everything just fits together really well and the battles certainly became more and more interesting to read through as the comic moved forward all the way to the amazing most recent pages (especially that whole storm clearing panel over the tower, that was TERRIFIC by the by) Your effect work makes me want to strive to improve on my own as I continue with my own work and find something that meshes well into how I draw without detracting, which you yourself have a healthy blend of.

Can't wait to see more, def eager to see this through to the end! I'll be watching >W<

Zero

Jet's Black Nuzlocke
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pronouns
she/her/it
Pokémon Type
Fire, Bug
Pokédex Entry
Jet's Black Nuzlocke OA episode 78
Deviant Art | JetsBlackNuzlocke.com

A bit of an in between episode, gotta pass some information around, get some characters on the road, all that good stuff. I had this delightful vision in my mind of Bianca riding through the sky on a nimbus cloud of musharna mist and knew I had to include it. Major is doing his best, he isnt the biggest bird there is, but he's decently raptor sized. Also the reason they're relying on him to navigate the way? They're going to Naceren, which is right next to Pinwheel, where he was born. Homing pidgeon instincts, pidgeons always know the way home :3
So just binged through the entirety of your updates until now and holy crap. Loving that Jet through all this isn't always certain of her own convictions, doesn't always have the right answers, but has so much heart in her that its hard not to want her to succeed. I really like that she does befriend everyone she meets, even N to an extent, which makes their eventual final confrontation all the more interesting to look forward to as its more about a sort of mutual trust and belief in one another that spurred them both on in their journeys than anything else. Its certainly an interesting take and approach to a BW Nuzlocke for sure and leaves me hoping that she and N can somehow remain friends in the end.

Also, art wise, from the original page to now, I can really see a marked improvement in your skill and flow when it comes to telling a story through visual means. Everything just fits together really well and the battles certainly became more and more interesting to read through as the comic moved forward all the way to the amazing most recent pages (especially that whole storm clearing panel over the tower, that was TERRIFIC by the by) Your effect work makes me want to strive to improve on my own as I continue with my own work and find something that meshes well into how I draw without detracting, which you yourself have a healthy blend of.

Can't wait to see more, def eager to see this through to the end! I'll be watching >W<
OwO Thank you for reading! It's always great to hear what stands out during a binge, really helps put things into perspective as I continue to work on this super long project. I'm glad my comic was inspiring, I'm sure your comic will continue to grow by leaps and bounds as well! Thanks so much for your comment!
Thanks for reading everyone! Stay safe stay healthy, I'll see you all in July!

eWorm, TailsImp, Mouse with a Dinosaur Tail, Beryl & Tree, Morgarizzle, Hydrash, Spade, Little Wolf Blue Studios, and Ratrascal.

Riboo

Conqueror of the Azalea Gym
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 24, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pokémon Type
Electric
Damn, was fun reading through this ep per usual. Really love how LIVING and BREATHING you draw the Pokemon world as, what with Pokemon being near integrated everywhere and just that feeling of adventure just beyond the horizon in some of the larger establishing panels in terms of setting. Also.... is that a Spaceballs reference? XDDDDDDDDDDDDD

TerryTheTeryx

Gen Z Degenerate
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 3, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Flying, Steel
Pokédex Entry
A bizarre Pokémon who dislikes many social activities. She appears to have a penchant for peanut butter and foreign languages.
I always freak out over your art, tbh. Look at those angles! The dynamic posing! The shading! It's illegal to make art this good, how dare you >:(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)