• Episode Four of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode will be the last one featuring chapters from Call of the Divines and Solstice! Tune in to hear what the story's creators have to say about these audio adaptations of their runs.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Is anyone here an animator?

Abigail

Harmony Princess (ハーモニープリンセス Hāmonīpurinsesu)
Artist
Writer
Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 10, 2019
Nature
Adamant
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Ice
Pokédex Entry
A girl with magical abilities, Abigail is willing to help her friends no matter the problem.
I really want an animation collection, but I can't work on it! Please help me!

satanicswirlix

Government Assigned Towelie Kinnie
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pronouns
dude/weed/lmao
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Cute
Pokédex Entry
This user's interests change more often than her pantalones. It is unlikely that she'll ever finish making a nuzlocke comic, but she can die trying!
I animate sometimes

JadeSapphira

Go on, Shadow. Dont you support gay rights?
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Ice
Pokédex Entry
Sorry, this pokemon is unavailable in the current release.
What do you mean by animation collection

Abigail

Artist
Writer
Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 10, 2019
Nature
Adamant
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Ice
Pokédex Entry
A girl with magical abilities, Abigail is willing to help her friends no matter the problem.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
@satanicswirlix Ok! You're on! OK, you're really one potential animator, but haha... I'll think about it.
@JadeSapphira It's for Magical Pokémon Quest, a crossover between Pokémon and MLP:FIH (That next generation of MLP belongs to Deviants VelveagicSentryYT and GalaxySwirlsYT; those two I recently became friends with under the account PokemonHeroine123). If you're saying you can animate as well, I'll think about that offer too hehe

This thread is for MLP and Pokémon fans. Also, you all are great! I really want an animator that can draw anime perfectly (Pokémon anime I'm talking about)…so, yeah... I also have a Casting Call Club Page now (but it's currently drafted, meaning it's unseen and only I can access it for now)! Once it's done, check out my "Cast Call" thread for the link! Also, you got to have an account in order to apply!

Elfin Song

Conqueror of the Olivine Gym
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 26, 2019
Nature
Bold
Pronouns
she/her or he/him
I hope no one minds me saying this, but Abigail, I can tell you're young, so I want to put this as gently as possible. Basically, a lot of creative folks only really have so much time and energy. As such, although some people may be able to do things like this for you, usually, you have to pay them. In other words, it's very rare for someone to want to do something that takes a lot of time and effort (like animation) for free for someone they don't know.

(Note: I know someone kinda sorta volunteered, but the thing is, you hadn't mentioned what this was for before they said anything. That's also not entirely okay because people need to know why you're asking up front to think about how much time/energy they can devote, you know?)

That said, I'm only bringing this up because I've noticed your posts around the forums, and I want to offer another word of advice. If you want to get into creative stuff or nuzlocking, it's important to ask yourself what you want to create yourself. You may be getting stuck on this huge vision that might be too big for you to handle, so it might be a good idea to cut down and figure out what parts you actually can/want to make yourself. Do you want to write? To draw? To figure out animation? Once you figure out the one thing you want to work on now, practice that and make your story just be that. (You can absolutely do the other things too, but only when you have the time/energy to tackle them.) Your projects will be a lot less intimidating or overwhelming once you break them down into things you can do.

Hope this helps! 👋

Abigail

Artist
Writer
Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 10, 2019
Nature
Adamant
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Ice
Pokédex Entry
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I hope no one minds me saying this, but Abigail, I can tell you're young, so I want to put this as gently as possible. Basically, a lot of creative folks only really have so much time and energy. As such, although some people may be able to do things like this for you, usually, you have to pay them. In other words, it's very rare for someone to want to do something that takes a lot of time and effort (like animation) for free for someone they don't know.

(Note: I know someone kinda sorta volunteered, but the thing is, you hadn't mentioned what this was for before they said anything. That's also not entirely okay because people need to know why you're asking up front to think about how much time/energy they can devote, you know?)

That said, I'm only bringing this up because I've noticed your posts around the forums, and I want to offer another word of advice. If you want to get into creative stuff or nuzlocking, it's important to ask yourself what you want to create yourself. You may be getting stuck on this huge vision that might be too big for you to handle, so it might be a good idea to cut down and figure out what parts you actually can/want to make yourself. Do you want to write? To draw? To figure out animation? Once you figure out the one thing you want to work on now, practice that and make your story just be that. (You can absolutely do the other things too, but only when you have the time/energy to tackle them.) Your projects will be a lot less intimidating or overwhelming once you break them down into things you can do.

Hope this helps! 👋
Thanks Minty! I'll temporary close this thread in order to make sure I'm REALLY ready.

EDIT: Due to the new Cast Call Thread, this thread may or may not remain closed until further notice.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)